All Comments on 'Football Star'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
will there be more

the lady cop want more and so does the prevs.close out the story with another chapter.talk about the parents and megan also.give the girls some more of jake and let them all enjoy.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
hey

Besides grammatical errors, great story!

JokerWildJokerWildover 16 years ago
Funny and Sexy.

ROTFLMAO, this story was fucking awesome. It was perfect, as a guy I can say I've jokingly said I'd loved to be kidnapped and used by beautiful women but damn after reading this I'm totally serious about it now. *wonders if there's a Deb and Jen watching him now*.

Anyway yea this story was perfect all around, I'd love to see them go after him again, I'm curious to know who Deb is and has she done that before(and if so to whom?) and who was Jen? From the sound of it I gathered she was either a girl who was slightly below plain jane or a nerd who's now a major hottie and freaky deeky.

Please write more to this story lol. IT was too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABOUT TIME

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME THE TABLES WERE TURNED! KEEP EM COMING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful story!! Loved all the characters, but really felt for Jake!! Could you write a sequel where they get him back??

Series 6Series 6over 12 years ago
Great idea, but just ok delivery

I loved the idea of the story. Despite the grammatical and spelling errors, it was a good story. But the grammatical and spelling errors were distracting to the point that I had to reread some portions. There were also some opportunities to word things a little better.

But there were some portions that I liked your wording and descriptions. I do see this is an older story and you have written many more since. I'd actually like to see you have this story deleted and rewrite it with better grammar, improve on the dialog between the characters, and maybe improve some of your wording and descriptions. Don't get me wrong, I liked the story but I feel like you could tell it much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No payback in this. It sucked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES