All Comments on 'Football Widow Ch. 04'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
minsueminsueabout 20 years ago
Ooh! I get to be first!

You already know I loved it and am anxiously awaiting FW5, but I couldn't resist being first to comment. You are a gifted writer, Colly, and I always love your stories.

- Mindy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I hope there is more to come

This is a wonderful story, and I hope there is a part five, six, and maybe even a seven. I love how the story plays out, and I love the realism put into it. It isn't like most stories of a woman and her lover. There is actualy thinking from the main character, thinking about here life and what would be best for her.

It kinda felt like it is building up to either be the end, or that the ending is coming soon. Hopefully there will be at least another installment in the story.

All and all I think this is a great story, and that Colleen is a wonderful author. I hope she posts more work soon. Especialy another chapter of football widow.

The Nameless Fan

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahabout 20 years ago
I LOVE this series!!!!

Thank you Colleen, I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for more about these two. I honestly think it's the best series I've read. If this isn't the end (and I hope it isn't) please please please PLEASE let it be a happy ending for Sue and Christa together. Keep writing because I'm going to keep reading and there's no one I'd rather read than you!

Hernes SonHernes Sonabout 20 years ago
Great to see you back here!

Colleen:

It's great to see your newest submission. I faithfully check every morning hoping to see something new. Always glad to see the name of such a creative genius on the list, and, as always, it's a wonderful story!

maltormaltorabout 20 years ago
More please

If that '-finis' means what it implied, all I can say is: Please don't end it here.

As someone else has mentioned, the story you have crafted is more complex than most others found in this catagory, let alone this site. Given the level of detail you've given us so far, it almost seems a cruel torture on us, your fans, not to continue the story.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasabout 20 years agoAuthor
Not the end

It seems odd to be leaving a public comment on my own work, but it's much faster than resubmitting with an author's note attached. The finis referrs only to the chapter being finished, not the story. For the many of you who have written or been concerned this is not the end of the story. Sorry for the confusion.

-Colly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great series, needs a lesbian ending

You have done a great job. But I would love to see her leave her husband and move in with her true love. This story begs for a happy "lesbian" ending.

NicriteNicriteabout 20 years ago
Great new part of the story

Thanx for the next part - now I have read it and reread the others I would love to read more and more...

Cheers

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It cant end there!!

Loved the story, have have spent the last 4 hrs reading it.

If that isn't the end please hurry and finsh it for us !!

I will be eargerly awaiting more submissions.

Candace

RawHumorRawHumoralmost 20 years ago
PI?

This has been an awesome series!

What about the PI who was tracking her husband? If he found something, then the story wouldn't have to end the way it did...

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

this part was not so good, I said it was alright except for page 2, I did not like all the restraints Christa had put on Sue and just for a painting no less but the rest was good

AButchCassidyAButchCassidyover 2 years ago

I know the author doesn’t write anymore but I need to get this comment out. The lack of aftercare in this story unnerved me a little. This was some serious bondage play with some degradation too. And when they’re done they jut go to sleep. That kinda behavior isn’t healthy for a kinky relationship.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Shame you've finished it there and stopped writing apparently. So many unanswered questions? An excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous