All Comments on 'Football Widow Ch. 05'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
minsueminsuealmost 20 years ago
Ooh, I get to be first

I'll miss the tortured waiting for the next installments. Beautifully done, Colly.

*HUGS*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Worth the wait, as always.

You spin the most enjoyable and amazing tales. Loved every installment.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenalmost 20 years ago
Signed, Sealed & Delivered

A wonderful wrap up to a very addicting story. This chapter was well worth the wait and it's great to see Christa and Sue on their way to a happily ever after. Thanks for sharing their journey and landing them in such a hopeful place. Your writing, as always, teases, torments, intrigues and satisfies. Fantastic ending.

~lucky

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Damn

How I love a happy ending.

Really nice story Colleen. Well Don

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahalmost 20 years ago
The perfect gift

Thank you for the absolutly perfect birthday present! I've been dying for a happy ending for Sue and Christa ever since it started and it finally happened on my birthday! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! It was wonderful and I know I'll read it many many many more times in the future. You're a fabulous author Colly.

matriarchmatriarchalmost 20 years ago
As always...........

As always, a display of consumate skill. Sexy, loving, tender, and the perfect ending.

I never tire of reading your work. Always leaves me wanting more.

Thank you for sharing your creation with us.

Matriarch

chriss synnchriss synnalmost 20 years ago
simply the best nuff said !!

simply the best lesbian character material going anywhere in my opinion.

lukyduky1969lukyduky1969almost 20 years ago
Wow.

Colleen, this was the greatest ending to your story. I was afraid that you were going to end this story with Ch. 04, and am pleasantly suprised that you didn't. I have enjoyed every story that you publish on this site and am constantly checking for your updates. I can't thank you enough for the inspiration that you have given me. You are one of, if not the best, writers on this site. Again, thank you for your stories. They are truly remarkable and help restore my faith in finding true love.

kaniakaniaalmost 20 years ago
love it!!

Thank you hun

It was well worth the wait. I enjoyed it very much. I was so happy when those two got back together. I love your writing and hope to see more in the future. you friend Kania

PCharmingPCharmingalmost 20 years ago
Couldn't have been better

Colly,

A beautiful end to such a tale. Couldn't have been more pleased to see the two together as they should be, and also to have everyone accept them, even if begrudginly. AWESOME...can't wait to read your next story:)

PC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A splendid story

Why is it I keep coming back to this story. There is a splendid plot, lovely characters beautifully drawn, and you have a command of language which is a joy to read.

capinamericacapinamericaalmost 20 years ago
Colleen Thank You.

Your stories are amazing. All i can trully say is that you are a trully gifted writer, and i can't wait to read about your caracters next adventures.

NicriteNicritealmost 20 years ago
Great ending.....

Colly - thanx for the ending - purrrfect in every way. I have really enjoyed the story - thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice story

i would like the story to gone on a little more about bernie. did he find out that christa was fucking his wife, if so did he fire her , did he make want to quit. does she go on to become a famous artist. your story is good but leaves a lot of ouestions like where are the kids how did, she inform them mommie is leaveing daddy for a woman.you need to write another chapter to answer these ouestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story isn't a Fumbled Attempt

Ms. Thomas,

Absolutely a fantastic story from start to finish. As all good stories and writers do, one can close ones eyes and mentally picture the events that one has read unfold. The minds movie camera reenacts what one has read. This is mark of a well written story and an accomplished writer.

Please continue with these master pieces, particularly ones in this particualr category (lesbian).

BrownCuriousityBrownCuriousityover 18 years ago
great end to a great series...

I enjoyed this series so much and am impressed by your work in general. Very few authors can capture my interest here, but you do. Great work,

mybuttsursmybuttsursover 18 years ago
Absolutely Loved It

Read all 5 dhapters and this has to be the best lesbian story I ever read. Please....write more likethis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the Best

Colleen: Without a doubt one of the best Lesbian stories I've ever read. You did a fantastic job with all five chapters. Thank you and please continue you have a gift so please use it.

dragonflysdreamdragonflysdreamalmost 18 years ago
simply fabulous!!!

I've read so many of the stories...still haven't finished them all. But I have to say this one is one of my favorites. It's so hard to pick...I do like them all!!!

You wrote with such passion, such love I found myself once again stepping into the story and feeling what they were feeling and going through.

It's very bitter sweet to keep reading more stories...knowing that at some point there will be an end to reading all of Your stories. With nothing to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a talent gone to a better place

O Colleen, wherever your spirit is now wandering your earthly self has left a legacy of stories so good that I wish Literotica would make an anthology of them. This one had me imagining it as a film, with Vince Vaughan as Bernie and Julia Roberts as Sue,with Elen DeGeneres as Christa. Well, what imaginings! That legacy of writing talent deserves to be seen by as many people as possible on this planet - may your spirit pave the way for your retrospective fame.

RitesideupRitesideupalmost 17 years ago
Gone But Never Forgotten

I miss you Colly! I hope your spirit is soaring. I do not doubt for a moment it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuck you Colleen!

See title bitch.

Gum56Gum56about 16 years ago
Butches can be romantic

Fantastic, very romantic, and very very HOT! I love Colleen's stories always, & this is one of the best. You are my favorite author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A true idyll

This is so idyllic, a story that can happen when two people get real with each other. Trifle contrived towards the end, but really, it didn't matter and didn't take away from the big picture of these women's all-consuming love for each other. Very well told and very entertaining. God bless you, Colleen, wherever in heaven you are.

For the person who said that negative expletive directed at Colleen, I have one thing to say--look inside yourself for the answers to your frustration.

Peace....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

It truely was. Except Wilma got on my nerves at the store. You were such a fantastic writer. Rest in peace. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LITEROTICA'S BEST

THIS AUTHOR IS IN A CLASS OF HER OWN. THE BEST I HAVE READ AND I HAVE READ HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS ON HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Colleen Thomas...

I did not know Colleen had passed on, is it true? What a loss of talent. May your path be smooth Colleen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brilliant

I have sat and read all five chapters this evening, what a brilliant story. Erotic and sad in equal measure, it actually made me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Awesome, briliant story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a beautiful story. Loving and understanding towards all it's characters, even Bernie! Very hot too, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it, one of the best - need I say more?

I love this series and thats because I love how its not all about fucking, obviously there is lots involved but what really makes it so good is the feel-good vibe as well as the romantic-ness of it which make it so much better than the best sex story.

Keep writing like this, because you have a rare talent which deserves to be treasured and shared with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Less football

Great story if it is one, love the way it flows and more life like than most of them agin great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An actual story!

Nice to find a decent story, instead of just sex and filler

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Another and again

Colleen, yet again you have crafted a story rich in detail, character, and a great story line. While the stories include some great sex scenes it is the other attributes that keep me coming back to your stories time and again. I can get the sex from so many other authors as well but so many of them should to come to you to learn how to write truly great stories. I cannot wait to read the next story from such a marvelous and fertile imagination....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Story Well Told

I'm sad to see this series end, but evrything ends eventually and ou wrote this series beautifully. You devoted a lot of thought to your characters, your sex scenes were imaginative to say the least and the way you would have a little lead-on bottom of each page is a truly brilliant technique that I have yet to see anywahere else on this site. If you ever go to print I'll be in line for the boxed set!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cheatins cheatin

so much for marital vows...boo hoo my hubby watches football...:)

bieyeswideopenbieyeswideopenabout 12 years ago
masterful....

talented writing and spinning of the web... Bravo!

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Brilliant,had to read all the series before commenting

Rcommended to all readers,well crafted and laid out,not too wordy & very descriptive of erotic play within bounderies,well done Colleen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow really great story.

I lost my dad recently and reading this story (again!) made me cry like a baby. The emotion is very real, and is a true reflection of how real love should be.

We all know that it is not like this after 15 years together ...........but hey we can but dream.

Well done Colleen you have really captured all the emotions in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A gentle loving Story

Beautifully written very lovely story you have a great talent. Thank You For Sharing Your Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Lesbian Classic

Certainly one of the finest, if not the finest lesbian theme I've ever read. The thought and talent that went into this delicious sapphic classic is indicative of the author's devotion to girl-girl pleasure and it's culmination in lesbian marriage and child-bearing.

Many thanks for the pleasure I received on reading it. I can only hope there is a sweet biracial lesbian couple out there who could emulate the elements of this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pretty good

I couldnt stop reading. Excellent !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved all five chapters of this story.

Thank you for writing such a wonderfully sexy story. You, Ms. Thomas, are quite possibly the best writer in Literotica. No offense to any of the other writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's amazing how after all these years and hundreds of thousands of views no one's noticed that Sue went from 33 to 37 in the span of four weeks.

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 7 years ago

I noticed the age discrepancy too as I'm sure many others did. I imagine that after all those words and chapters it grew difficult for Colleen to keep all the details straight, though by all other measures an excellent novella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Warmed my heart

Such a wonderful feel good erotic story. When I finished it I couldn’t help but smile.

I felt so happy for the couple.

Harleytt0706Harleytt0706over 4 years ago

Amazing story , it is the first of your work I have read but it definately wont be the last now I will all of them. Thank you for sharing your talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A wonderful story. Great writing. I couldn't put it down until I read all parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and sad that it has ended however, you really gave it a surprise ending with Bernie and Christa together and getting along. Very well written story as you developed each plot very well. Gave the story a 5 as it truly deserves it. Keep writing these hot n steamy stories. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sadly read elsewhere that Colleen died, hence no new stories for so long. Have just discovered her and love her stories, this is one of the best, such great sex scenes and lots of them but also interesting extra characters, Trina and She's mum making for a good story as well. Wherever you are Colleen thanks for sharing your amazing gift with so many of us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sad to hear about Colleen's passing. She was a gifted writer. This series has some of the best and most vivid descriptions of soft BDSM sex I have ever seen/heard/read: powerful without being demeaning or intentionally brutal. This series was special for many reasons, especially the variety of characters interacting within the plot. Definitely worth more than one read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you Colleen, for giving us this eternal tribute that has outlived you. Rest in peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous