All Comments on 'Football Widow'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
minsueminsueover 20 years ago
I knew football had to be good for SOMETHING!

Anxiously awaiting chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Football Fan

I'm a HUGE football fan but if my girl was anything like Sue, there is no way in Hell I'd been leaving her unattended, even for 50yard line tickets to the Superbowl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!!!!

Just read your first football widow, Can't wait to read the next chapter. Love the way you write. It is very exciting

curious_valeriecurious_valerieover 16 years ago
i love it colleen

A very entrancing story! I loved it. I couldn't reading! My entire body was on fire... nipples hard, pussy wet!!! I would appreciate your opinion of my stories. They are under curious_valerie. Let me know. I am at curious_valerie@yahoo.com

msForkmsForkabout 15 years ago
HOT!!

Oh my, I loved it, my pussy is so wet! I masturbated all the way through it! Can't wait to read the rest.

liznclizncalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed reading this story. Your descriptions of Sue's many orgasms is very stimulating! I'm excited to read the rest of the series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Football Widoe

It almost wants me to be a female keep the strory's cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An Icon

Colleen Thomas was a master stroyteller. This was the first of her stories that I had read, and I was hooked. I would go back to her stories from time to time over the years and always wonder why she suddenly stopped writing... such a talent, gone to waste.

Finally, just this night, my lazy self decided to google around. Ms. Thomas' talents were not being wasted, she had passed away.

An anthology of her work, "Coming Together: A Special Memorial Edition" is available for sale online, with proceeds benefiting The Kaplan House.

Thank you for your work.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Mother of Life!

This is without doubt the single best story I have yet read on this site. Other stories have made me laugh, made me think and made me groan in disappointment when they ended (or because I have to wait for a sequel) but no other story has hooked me so completely. What most books need 20 pages to do you manged in 4, magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

I like to see stories about women from the ignored island. Buut.....Williams is not a Haitian name and Martin is more Bahamian. Other than that GREAT GREAT GREAT story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a load of crap.

Crap, just Crap, have no reason to read further.

liznclizncabout 12 years ago
Hot Stuff

How many times did Sue orgasm? 7 or 8 at least!!! So hot!!

Colleen Thomas was a wonderful writer. This is one of my favorite series that she wrote.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Can't remember the last time I enjoyed a story so thoroughly. Beautiful writing, so fucking hot...Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I couldn't help but chuckle at Morning Absolutions. What does she do? Kneel in front of the toilet with clasped hands and ask for forgiveness?

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Ok

I though it was good, it is tough being the wife of a football fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Too Was A Football Widow

During football season, I could count on little help from my husband. It was college football on Saturday evenings and nights. NFL Football on Sundays and Monday nights, even a few Thursday nights. I came home from shopping one Saturday evening. My husband and two of his friends were camped out in front of the TV. Snacks covered the coffee table. Styrofoam chests with beer and ice were within reach of each man. No one offered to help me unload my car. But my neighbor who had just finished mowing his yard saw me in my plight. He came over and offered to help me tote my packages inside. He even helped me put away my groceries. I gave him a cold drink for helping me and because he was sweating from having mowed his yard. I decided to put a load of clothes in the washer. I closed the door between the kitchen and the family room to keep my husband from growling about the noise. My neighbor said he noticed our yard could stand mowing. He volunteered to mow it later that evening. I suddenly volunteered to wash his sweat covered shirt. Then I took him up to our bedroom to find some walking shorts of my husbands to change into so I could add his shorts and socks to the wash. We didn't make it back to the laundryroom for almost an hour. I found out he wasn't just different from my husband. He was without a doubt better. I now look forward to weekends during football season.

writerOmniwriterOmnialmost 4 years ago
Still coming back to this...

I wonder how many times did little butch made her cum that night

.. What do you guys think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Writing is a bit crude, but it's well worth a 4* because of the cool story.

fitinmy40s123fitinmy40s123over 3 years ago
Very Exciting

Absolutely loved the first part of this and i can not wait to read more

The author knows her way around a womans body

Thanks

Jess xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Silly beginning nearly ruins what turned-out to be a great series. Within minutes of meeting, a married woman is being fisted by a complete stranger in her own home with her husband and others in the vicinity? C'mon! A slower and more realistic build-up would have been far better. Also, what boss would put-up with an employee addressing him that way in front of others?

Overall, a very sexy story. But somethings needed to be dropped or developed better. The whole "interracial" thing seems pointless. We're told Christa is Haitian, but then it's dropped. Either emphasize it (developing cultural/racial clashes between the two women) or don't bother. Also, Sue has kids? They're rarely mentioned again so it seems like a complete afterthought to even bother including them.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Very Hot, but very overdone, ever as a fantasy, I think. There is VERY LITTLE relationship to reality here.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 2 years ago

While the sex is hot, as it often is when we imagine lesbian sex between the characters, with the help of the writers' characters, the basic premise of the story that will lead to its final outcome was really flawed and totally unrealistic. Non-consent stories often can have hot sex and still be about nothing but sex. This story is essentially like that. With the main character, basically portrayed as already bisexual but sex-starved and liking the detail and time oriented nature of lesbian sex a little more, little real tension is created and one other point disappoints. When the main character is deciding whether to "cheat" on her husband (she was basically deciding whether to have sex with this woman, not deciding to not love her husband) no mention of the fundamental dilemma is made: Does she love her (until then) man/love and life partner and father to her kids (is he a good father after the football season is over?). No mention of the love issue at all. Finally, can a few months of one partner doing something he or she enjoys during the year be enough to destroy a marriage? Why cant Sue be more creative (assuming the vibrator is not doing it for her). Is hubby not going to find a bisexual wife hotter than a make believe prude?

Raymond2415Raymond2415almost 2 years ago

I always loved this one because of the plot and development of Christa going for it with the best she could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading some of the comments one wonders why some readers feel the need to analyse all the statistics ie why do we need to know what the chldren are doing? They are at their Grandmothers and play no further part in the tale. If at least one partner doesn`t cheat what would be the point of erotic writing?

Why search for reality in well written Fantasy

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Maybe too fast a seduction in the initial stages but damned hot. Guess it's going to work out but will it be a fascinating journey. Surprised Bernie didn't recognise Christa's car?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous