All Comments on 'Footballed'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AlexpaulAlexpaulover 2 years ago

Kent be getting all this action now a peep show. Got me hard AF , now I need a shower with someone’s son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I played football, and my first homosexual experiences were with teammates, easily submitting to males bigger and stronger than I was, and becoming their regular cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two very sexy guys -- VERY SEXY football players! Alex is a walking wet dream, with his dark, thick chest hair, his dark stubble, his big cock, and Ram is a golden blonde sexy guy. Glad to see them getting together. Both seem nice guys to Kent -- treating him nicely -- maybe all three can get involved in gentle sexy action with each other. Anxious to see the sweaty bodies exchange their sexy man cream seed pumped into each others' mouths and asses. You've got a good story and a great trio of guys here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...