All Comments on 'For His Fans'

by crayrei

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
O.M.F...G.

What an Incredible story....this was amazing... your details so precise. ... I absolutely loved it....plz CONTINUE...

Candis_HartCandis_Hartalmost 8 years ago
Quite excellent

Thank you for sharing this story. I really liked the characterization, the way the story developed and the positive, emotionally healthy feel of the piece. I'd love to see more stories in this style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuuuck!!!!

I am so hard. I want this to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy cow..!!

Man..!!if thus wasn't hot i dont know what will ..!!

Read your other storiea before.The way u describe eqch and every muscle is f*ing amazing..!

Besides the hotnesa it sure is well written and i hardly found any grammer or spelling errors..

Probably work of your Editor which he/she is doing nicely..!!

Keep writing

Shiv

chrisunderchrisunderalmost 8 years ago
Damn! This is Hot!

I've fantasized some chaturbate models before, and I wish this story happens to me and meet some of them. Haha

sj_53sj_53almost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Great story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written.

Excellent story. HUGE turn-on, literally. Best story I have found on the sight so far. Wild, hot, and enough to make you jealous.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 8 years ago
Hot as hell!

Really loved this. The sex was scorching hot. Hope you continue. Maybe reverse the top/bottom.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 7 years ago
Hotter than hell

Crayrei stands for first class writing. What makes this story so hot is the subject. There is no elaborate story line, just one encounter with Adam, a hot muscled porn actor, producing his own videos. He asks for a helping hand with the filming, with which the author complies all too willingly during two sessions. The rest is a wonderful intercourse which is reported circumstantially. Very empathetic, nothing painful, a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That was fucking hotter than hell baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous