All Comments on 'For His Viewing Pleasure'

by MsFlsh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Alliteration is your enemy

I had to reread the first couple of paragraphs about 3 times to try to figure out who was who. Tom, Ted and Terri all mentioned in the first paragraph of this first chapter, and no explanation as to who these people were, not to mention the names being too similar to easily tell apart. It takes the reader out of the story and interrupts the flow - in this case before it even gets started. The whole chapter is also incredibly short - barely more than an introduction. That said, it also shows promise, and if it's handled well, then the future chapters should be very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Didn't really go anywhere

I've seen more than you described as "flashing" at the beach. Instead of mowing in your bikini bottoms, do it nude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Is that it?!

Seriously, THAT'S all you wrote?! That aside, you need to define your characters a lot better; it shouldn't take your reader half the page just to figure out who is who.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF?

This was clearly a joke, some lame attempt to get a large reaction from disappointed readers, ... right? Sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not worth the time

Are you kidding me that's all that was written a little teasing and nothing else. Not worth the time in reading

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2over 12 years ago
Tease

Nice tease but you need to expand the story.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCabout 8 years ago
More...

I enjoyed the story. Sorry to see you have not written anything since 2011. Hopefully you will have a new submission soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous