All Comments on 'For Lucy'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A different stroke!

This story gives new meaning to vegetarian. Unusually weird but apparently effective. Interesting!

bigguy29bigguy29over 17 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

Nikki, I loved it. You are so detailed about the passion between you and Lucy. Please keep the great stories cumming.

mj

S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Your Story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread of the Author's Hangout.

ThehiddenredheadThehiddenredheadalmost 17 years ago
Tantalizing!

This story was so tantalizing to me! I love it!! I wish more people wrote this well!! Please keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lucy lovely and luscious

Gorgeous description of mutual lust and antipodean cuntry

puncturepunctureabout 12 years ago

That was a lovely story. Thanks very much. Can we have more like that please

CassieKCassieKalmost 12 years ago
I wish u would feed me?

I think your stories r so perfect, I would luv to submit my own, but I could never compete with ur skills in describing love making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Making it seem a little more true to life...

On arrival, passengers have to clear immigration & customs (CIQ) facilities, so one does not meet then proceed to pick up luggage. There are other such instances - BUT the story line was good & deserved a decent score...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such an erotic story. You make me want to try it with a woman now, and maybe a carot or cucumber. Your description of their beautiful bald mounds pressed against each other was so exciting ....I am now bald too for my first time. Thanks for taking me there.

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

I freakin' Looooooooooove your stories and I ohh ohhh ohhhhh, urge you to continue!

Please!!

Had a gf in Reno that could cum, like crazy, with either or both boobies sucked.

I thought she was kidding until she had me put a finger in her just barely.

OMGEE, the convulsions and clenching going on...

Never forgot those times we stole from our spouse, after work. Yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS