For Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs parted slightly and I gazed at the target of my desire. "I'm going to touch you now Lucy," I whispered to her. She almost shuddered. I traced my finger down the left hand side of her pussy and then back up the right. Her legs parted further and my finger ran delicately between her lips, parting them ever so slightly as I ran it up towards her clit. I stopped short though and withdrew it. Lucy sighed audibly. I leaned over her and delicately kissed her bald mound before straddling her legs and leaning over to plant a soft kiss on first one and then the other nipple. Lucy's hands tangled in my hair as I opened my mouth wider to taker her nipple into my mouth properly, my tongue tracing delicate circles around it.

I pulled my head back, allowing her nipple to slip from my mouth and gently cupped her breast with my hand, admiring how round it was, how perfectly proportioned her areole was with the nipple right in its centre. I ran my tongue around the curve of her left breast, past the tiny mole that nestled at the point where her breast met her chest and up along her side, my right hand gently squeezing and caressing her right breast. Then I dragged my nipples over the skin of her stomach to her breasts and crushed myself against them as our lips met to kiss again. Lucy's hands caressed my back, running up and down, grabbing my butt and caressing me.

I felt Lucy spread her legs wide and our bald mounds were pressed together. I decided that it was time that I tasted her at long last and slithered down her body. I looked up at Lucy's face between taking a few moments to take in every single detail of her beautiful pussy. I spread her labia to study the centre of her pleasure, admiring her clitoris, ready to attack it.

"Are you ready for this Lucy? For your pussy to be licked by a girl for the first time?"

"Yes Nikki, please do it for me," she said in her beautifully accented voice. I gently ran my tongue over her pussy, flat, so that it caressed both her lips without penetrating them. Then I flicked my way back down between them before pushing inside her. Lucy moaned audibly as I thrust my tongue as deep as I could within her folds and then ran it up to her clit.

Lucy squealed when my tongue finally met her clit and circled around and around it. I concentrated on her clit then, mashing my tongue and teasing her, working it over and over again.

Lucy's hips started bucking and shaking as I relentlessly drove her towards orgasm. Lucy's breathing became ragged and she yelped and cried as I endeavoured to keep my tongue firmly working back and forth across it.

"Well," I said as she lay back on my bed with a blissful smile on her face," I guess that we should get dressed for dinner before its too late.

"What about you though? Don't you want me to make you cum?" she asked me.

"There's plenty of time for that I told her, "Why don't you just savour the pleasure for now?"

Lucy reached out with her hand for mine. I allowed her to take it and she pulled me back towards the bed.

"I can wait for dinner, my body doesn't know what time it is anyway," she said. "But it sure as hell knows what it wants and you're it." She pulled me closer until she could touch me further. Her fingers traced their way over my belly, trailing down to my mound. I parted my legs slightly and Lucy's fingers reached the top of my slit. She gently touched my lips, running her finger back and forth before sliding between them.

Lucy took my hand again and pulled me onto the bed this time. I let her and lay down beside her. She continued to trace her fingers over my body, exploring every inch that she could. Then she rolled on top of me and started to use her tongue to explore as well.

She worked her way down past my belly button to my pussy where she paused, playing with me with her fingers. I sighed at her gentle touch, loving the moment when she slipped a finger inside me and explored my insides. I encouraged her to add a second finger and she did so. Then she pulled them out and raised them to her lips. I watched, entranced as she slid them inside her mouth and tasted my juices. Her fingers returned to my pussy

And then she lowered her mouth towards my pussy and delicately ran her tongue along my slit. I moaned with pleasure as she began the process of discovery. Her tongue worked gently up and down and in and out of my pussy. She stopped occasionally to ask if she was getting it right and I gave her plenty of encouragement.

"What makes you cum Nikki?" she asked and I described to her how I like to have my clit teased, licked and sucked upon. Lucy experimented with my clitoris and I found myself groaning as every little touch increased my pleasure and worked me closer and closer toward orgasm.

As she started trying to suck on my clit, I ran my fingers through her gorgeous hair, pulling it to one side so that I could see her mouth as it engaged with my pussy. I yelped as I found myself reaching that point of crescendo. My pussy convulsed and spasmed and I felt the wonderful sensation of orgasm as it coursed through my body.

"Oh you are such a natural talent Lucy, that was wonderful," I told her as I recovered later.

We kissed and cuddled for awhile, again enjoying the sensation of gentle contact of skin, one upon the other. Eventually though, it was time to get dressed and go to dinner. We dressed, still touching each other at every available opportunity and then finally, made our way out the door.

Dinner was lovely and we chatted constantly throughout the meal until it was time to go home again. I dragged Lucy back to my place and realised that I'd made no arrangements for sleeping.

"Um, this might seem a little presumptuous of me," I said as we sat in the kitchen drinking some wine together, " but I've only got one bed in here. I was hoping, or perhaps assuming that we would be sharing it, but I should at least give you the chance to make that choice yourself."

"Oh Nikki, you silly, of course I want to share your bed!" I sighed with relief at the announcement, particularly because it was delivered with such enthusiasm.

We watched a little TV, nestled together on my couch, within each other's embrace before it was time to sleep. I came very close a number of times whilst we sat there to simply stripping Lucy's clothes off of her and having my way with her, but I wanted to be sure that I wasn't too aggressive and waited for Lucy to make the move. She seemed content with gentle touches and kisses and I was just happy to have her next to me rather than on the other side of the world and so worked with her.

I led the way to the bedroom after we'd brushed our teeth and turned to Lucy. :'What do you normally sleep in Lucy?" I asked, curious.

"a sports, bra, thong and shorts, or if its really hot, I leave the shorts off, or cold, I wear a t-shirt too, what about you? She asked.

"Well, in winter, I wear pyjamas, but in summer, I normally just sleep in a pair of panties," I told her.

"Normally?" She asked.

"Well yes, normally. Tonight, with you here, I hadn't intended to wear anything at all to bed."

"That sounds like fun, "Lucy said, smiling and we both removed our clothes and tumbled into bed. It was a queen sized bed, but I think we would have been happy enough in a single given the close proximity that we maintained with each other. We lay there a long time without sleeping, primarily because we couldn't keep our hand's off each other. It was so wonderful to lay in bed and simply touch Lucy's perfect skin, tracing circles and love hearts and other assorted shapes on her breasts, her tummy, her pubic mound and her arse.

Eventually I couldn't stand it any longer though and rolled on top of her, joining my tongue with hers and kissing her intimately as I rubbed my sopping wet pussy on her thigh. Then I moved and changed position so that our legs were scissored together. I wanted to feel her wet pussy on mine. I slowly but firmly ground my pussy against hers, feeling her respond in kind.

"Play with your clit Lucy, see if you can cum with me," I said to her between moans. I moved my fingers to my own clit and began tracing circles around it and rubbing it backwards and forwards, stirring my desire as Lucy did the same.

Soon we were both panting and we were grinding together even harder.

Lucy cried out something that I didn't understand, obviously as excited as I felt and then her legs shook and shuddered, her pussy rubbing on mine. She went slack then, recovering whilst I worked furiously at my clit until I too came.

"Wow Nikki, that was awesome," she told me as we cuddled in bed again.

"I loved it too, the joining of our punci's" I said, grinning at her in the dark. Lucy laughed as well.

"I really need to get you to remember more words," Lucy said. "I can't just have you saying pussy at me all the time."

"But I love your pussy."

"I can tell, she giggled." Lucy turned on her side and I wrapped my arms around her, my breasts against her back and my mound pushed against her arse, spooning. I moved my hand so that it encased the orb that was her breast and held it gently as we finally drifted off to sleep.

We went shopping the next day, enjoying each other's company, watching one another try on clothes and chatting the whole while. We had lots of fun in the underwear department, selecting different things for each other to try and then admiring each other in them.

"I'm exhausted Nikki," Lucy said to me upon returning to my place. "I don't think I've quite beaten the jet lag yet."

"Have a sleep sweetie," I told her, "I'll still be here when you wake up." Lucy smiled delightfully at me and I enfolded her in my arms and kissed her passionately, my hands sliding over her hips and arse. I led her to the bedroom and started stripping her off, sitting her on the bed wearing only a pale pink thong that highlighted the curve of her arse most beautifully.

"I hope you appreciate the restraint that I'm showing here," I said to her, grinning, one hand snaking out to gently cup a breast.

"Oh I do," she replied as she lay down and I covered her with the quilt. I kissed her again, crushing my body against hers through the quilt before closing the curtains and allowing her to sleep.

As I waited for Lucy to sleep off her fatigue, my mind wandered back over all the memories that it had captured today of her in various states of dress (and undress!). I remembered a couple of conversations that we'd had over the internet too. She had once surprised me by telling me that she liked the thought of being tied up (and would be quite happy to tie me up as well). I decided that today might just be the day when I put that desire to the test.

I hunted around the house and found a few items that lay lurking where I'd all but forgot about them and after Lucy had been a sleep for an hour, crept very quietly into my bedroom. Very very gently, I moved first one arm and then the other above her head so that her hands lay near the bed head. Then I took the pair of handcuffs that I'd found and closed them about her wrists, the chain between the cuffs linked through the bed head so that she wouldn't be able to move her hands. Then I lifted the quilt to expose her feet. I stared at them for a little while. She had such pretty, dainty feet! I took a length of cloth that I'd ripped from a sheet and first tied it to the corner of the foot of the bed. Then I tied another piece to the other corner. I managed to get a loop around one foot and tighten it and then Lucy stirred in her sleep.

I was sure my little game was up, but held my breath, hoping. I heard the hand cuffs scrape on the cast iron rail of the bed, but she didn't awaken. I stood waiting for minutes before I was game to try and tie the other leg down, but I finally did it. It was looser than I would have preferred, but it would do for now.

Then I stripped off my clothes.

I peeled back the quilt to expose Lucy's perfectly round breasts, her nipples semi-erect and daring me to touch them. I gently ran my finger along the curve of first one breast and then the other, along their bases, where they met her chest. Lucy sighed in her sleep. I continued to run my fingers in circles around her breasts, teasing and touching, but not making contact with her nipples.

I watched in delight as her nipples stiffened more and more with each circuit that my fingers made, my body reacting to the sight. My eyes were glued to those nipples and when Lucy actually stirred awake, the handcuffs went clank against the bed and nearly scared the crap out of me I was so absorbed in what I was doing.

"Nikki!" Lucy began with a start as she realised that she was handcuffed and that her legs were tied. A look of fear started to cross her face.

"Its ok, don't panic, anytime you want out, you say apples, ok?" Lucy visibly relaxed and attempted a smile.

"What's the word?" I asked her.

"Apples," Lucy replied. I grinned and told her that that was the last time that she could say it unless she wanted me to let her go. She relaxed completely at that point. I flipped the quilt back to unveil her gorgeous body completely and then set about re-tying her legs so that she had little freedom of movement.

Then the fun began. I ran my fingers up her legs, gently touching, tickling her skin. I ran them right up to the edge of her thong and along the point where they hid her skin from me, then up to her stomach.

Lucy had such a gorgeous belly. I loved it and told her so. My fingers worked backwards and forwards across it and around her belly button. I leaned over and used my tongue to trace similar patterns over it. I ran my hands up her arms, teasing her arm pits, tracing all over her skin. I avoided her breasts now, wanting to save them.

I moved again and this time used my right nipple to trace patterns on her belly. I ran it into her belly button and dangled it there for a moment before moving it back up towards her breasts. I ran it right between them, across her breast bone until I was almost within reach of her mouth. I lifted my nipple from her body and dangled it tantalisingly close to her mouth. Lucy strove to lick or capture my nipple in her mouth, but I didn't allow it. She gave up in exasperation and I quickly ran my nipple across her lips. She almost got me then, but not quite.

I sat beside her on the bed, thinking, wondering how to progress with this delightfully beautiful captive that I had on my bed.

"What are you thinking Nikki?" Lucy said, her excited eyes searching my face for clues. I had an inspiration.

I stood up and left the room, Lucy asking where I was going and telling me that I dare not be too long or she'd have to start shouting about fruit.

I returned to the room with another piece of cloth.

"I'll tell you what I am thinking," I said to her, advancing upon the bed, "I'm thinking blindfold."

"Oh," was all she said as I lifted her head to slip the cloth beneath her head and then fasten it so that she couldn't see.

I reached out my hand and grazed my palm across her right nipple. "ohhhh," she moaned in response. I did the same thing to her left nipple then. She wriggled a little on the bed. Then I leant over her and tickled her tummy with my tongue.

Next, I ran my finger along the crotch of her thong. It was wet. Her legs spread as much as they could when I did that and so I ran my finger back down, this time contacting her bald pussy lip as the crotch of the thong slipped across. I grabbed the crotch and pulled it sideways to admire Lucy's beautiful pussy. I wanted to touch it and taste it, but that was to come later.

I pulled her thong upwards so that the crotch was pulled between her lips and then ran a finger over her lips either side of it.

Then I left her pussy alone.

I moved back to her now heaving chest. I waited long enough that I knew she would be wondering where the next contact would be coming from and holding my hair back out of the way, lowered my mouth to her nipple and sucked hard upon it. Then I softened my touch and nuzzled and licked and caressed it with my mouth. I used my hand to gently caress her other breast, feeling the tightness of her excited nipple. I swapped breasts with my mouth. Lucy was wriggling on the bed and her breathing was becoming more ragged.

I remembered her telling me that once she'd nearly cum just from having the right sort of attention paid to her breast. I decided that today I would see if I could actually do it to her, use her sensitive nipples to make her explode.

I sucked upon first one, then the other, occasionally grazing them with my teeth or capturing them between my lips and pulling it away from her breast, then suckled gently on them. As my tongue swirled around her nipple and my mouth sucked upon her breast I could hear in her breathing that she was going to explode.

I continued my efforts, maintaining consistency, slowly working her over the edge, my gaze moving from her face to her pussy, looking for signs. Her hips shuddered and she cried out, "Oh Nikki!" I stopped sucking and moved to where I could see her pussy. Her thong was totally soaked now and I pulled it aside briefly, amazed to see that her pussy was indeed contracting gently with the aftermath of her orgasm, stimulated entirely from her breasts.

I quietly left the room for a few moments. When I returned I sat on the bed beside Lucy, letting her know that I was there, but with, of course, no idea what I was about. I held the carrot that I'd taken from the kitchen and washed and aimed it at her pussy. Then I slipped it inside her, watching it disappear as it slid smoothly between her bald lips.

I worked the carrot in and out of her pussy for a few minutes before withdrawing it. I sucked on it, then slipped it into my pussy before returning it to hers again. Minutes passed again with me sliding the carrot in and out of her. Lucy's hips moved with the rhythm as I pleasured her. Finally I pulled it out and laid it aside.

I reached down with one hand and slipped two fingers into my own sodden pussy and then wiped the juice on my nipple. Then I lowered the nipple into Lucy's mouth. She opened instantly as she felt my nipple brush her lips and then moaned as she sucked me within her mouth, tasting my juices on my nipple. I climbed up onto the bed and straddled her, feeling my wet bald pussy slide over her taught stomach as I dangled first one and then the other nipple in her mouth, enjoying her sucking on them. I let her continue to suck them for quite awhile, loving the attention of her mouth on my breasts.

After a couple of minutes though, I withdrew my breast so that she could no longer reach, despite the fact that she craned her head forward in an attempt to keep my nipple between her lips. I stood up so that I was above her and moved so that I could now lower my crotch to her face. Lucy obviously sensed what I was doing, as her tongue darted out in anticipation as the gap between it and my pussy narrowed. I moaned at the first contact of her tongue between my legs and held myself where she could comfortable work her tongue back and forth between my lips and up to my clit.

I was so horny, I decided that I was going to cum and so I rode Lucy's face, feeling her tongue working back and forth against my clit. It didn't take too long and I felt my body tense and then release, my pussy pulsing repeatedly with the orgasm that ripped through my body.

I allowed her to lick me for a few more moments until I couldn't take anymore, at which point I dismounted from her face. I stood beside the bed admiring her beauty again. I loved her perfect tits. They were so nicely proportion and just begged for me to attend to them again. I released my hair from the pony-tail that I'd tied it back I and held my head over her breasts so that my hair dangled beneath me, barely touching the skin of her breasts. And then I moved my head back and forth so that my hair delicately caressed her body. Lucy moaned and shuddered at the contact. I kept it up for several minutes.