For Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I took a pair of scissors that I'd brought with me from the kitchen and slipped the cool steel beneath the side band of her thong, severing it. I did the same on the other side and then unceremoniously pulled it from her so that she was naked without having had to untie her.

Then I resumed teasing her with my hair and finished with my it brushing over her pussy before dropping my tongue down and running it across her bald mound and down to her slit. And there I stayed, my tongue exploring every fold and crevice of her pussy until I focussed upon her clit. I brought her to the brink of orgasm and then just stopped.

Lucy begged, but I held out, just standing beside the bed now, watching her squirm slightly, untouched, incomplete in her pleasure, but so close to the brink of orgasm.

After a couple of minutes without saying anything, I could tell that she was getting a little apprehensive.

"Nikki?" she called tentatively. I said nothing.

"Nikki? ......"

"NIKKI," she started to yell, but subsided. Again I said nothing. But this time I reached out with my hand and squeezed her right nipple between my thumb and finger. That drew a squeal! Then I went back to licking her pussy again, greeted by welcome moans.

But again I brought her to the brink without finishing her off.

The next time she was begging for release and I accommodated her, licking her all the way to an orgasm. She squealed and bucked and thrashed against the bonds that held her in place as she exploded. I climbed up on top of her and pulled the blindfold off and kissed her as my hands sought the key to release the cuffs.

When she was free, Lucy wrapped her arms around me and kissed me more passionately than I remember.

Then it was time for another shower!

Free of the shower, we dressed and went to the local pub for dinner and a few drinks at the bar afterwards. There were plenty of admiring glances headed our way and I wondered for a few moments whether to kiss Lucy. I figured it might stop advances, but that there's no way it would stop the looks. Based on past experience, it would probably excite the blokes rather that put them off!

We returned to my place exhausted later that night, stripped off, climbed into bed together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to feel a hand gently caressing my breast and rolled towards Lucy who lay on her side, watching me as she gently touched me.

"Good morning gorgeous," I mumbled, smiling through my sleep-affected eyes as she grinned and returned my greeting.

"What should we do today?" I asked her.

"How about you show me this wine country that you're always bragging about," she suggested.

"Perfect. We can grab some stuff for a picnic and drive around the country tasting wine," I grinned.

We left the bed and headed for the bathroom where we shared an intimate shower, our hands and mouths exploring and pleasuring each other's bodies before we dressed for the day, resisting the temptation to fall back into bed before it had even began.

I dressed in a denim mini-skirt and pink tank top over a matching pink thong and bra and Lucy donned a short pair of shorts and a white tank top over a blue striped thong and white bra.

I grabbed a blanket from my cupboard and some utensils from the kitchen and then we climbed into my car and took off for the supermarket.

Shopping was fun and we grabbed an assortment of fruit and cheese, biscuits, meat and bread ready for a day in the country before getting back into the car and setting off on our drive.

We stopped at a couple of wineries before lunch and I introduced Lucy to the pleasure that is Australian wine before we decided that we would need to stop and take a break or be too drunk to continue.

We found a nice secluded paddock down a dirt road and jumped the fence to spread out the blanket under the shade of a towering gum tree. We pulled the esky from the car with the food in it and sat down to enjoy our lunch. We took turns feeding each other, placing delicacies in one another's mouths, our hands touching and caressing each other, our lips occasionally failing to resist the urge to meld together and enable us to kiss deeply.

I felt Lucy's hand slide up along my thigh and her fingers traced gently across the crotch of my rapidly dampening panties. I spread my legs to allow her access and her fingers found their way inside my panties, stroking directly against the hairless skin of my pussy. She slipped two fingers inside me and I sighed as she leaned over and kissed me at the same time.

I moved a hand to caress her breast and then Lucy was pushing me down on the blanket, her body pressed against mine. I pulled at her top, up over her head to get access to her bra which I also removed. Lucy then pulled at my top and had me remove my bra as well so that we were topless together in the fresh country air, the sounds of cars muffled by the distance from the highway, but just present enough to remind us of the fact that we were stealing this moment together.

We took turns sucking on each other's nipples, fondling and touching, enjoying the intimacy. Then Lucy slipped two hands beneath my skirt and pulled at my panties, dragging them down my legs before pushing my skirt up to expose me.

She lay between my legs and began to gently lick my pussy, her tongue working back and forth over my lips and slipping between them before dragging up to my clit. She picked up a strawberry and crushed it between her thumb and fingers before smearing the pulped fruit on my pussy and eating it from me. I propped myself up on my elbows so that I could watch her as she worked over my pussy with her mouth, loving it and stirring me towards an orgasm.

She applied a variety of fruit to my pussy and then having licked and eaten it from me, drove two fingers deep inside me, pleasuring me as she moved her tongue to my clitoris. I lay back and enjoyed the ministrations of her fingers and tongue, luxuriating in the sensations that began within my belly and built and built until I was crying out loud, my pussy contracting and pulsing as an orgasm ripped through my body.

Lucy lay beside me, caressing my breast and kissing me as my orgasm slowly subsided. Then, ready to partake of her, I rolled on top and kissed her passionately, my mound thrust against hers until I began travelling down her body, finally taking her shorts and panties with me so that she would be naked in the country air as I devoured her.

I took my time with her pussy, teasing and licking and building her pleasure, in no rush to complete things as I enjoyed the process of getting her to the ultimate point. With her pussy juices now seeping freely from her pussy, I allowed my tongue to run right down her slit, pushing her legs further apart as I decided to teach Lucy about one of the pleasures that I enjoyed. I slipped my tongue down to her anus where her juices had trickled and licked first around and then across her tight puckered little hole.

Lucy gasped when I did it and tried to close her legs.

"Relax, Luc," I implored her, "just give it a bit of time, I know you'll like this." She hesitated for a bit and I pleaded again and felt her legs relax. I worked on her pussy some more and then returned my tongue to her anus, just licking it gently. I heard her moan and knew that she'd relaxed enough to enjoy it now. I decided not to push her further just yet and resumed stimulating her clitoris until she exploded with her orgasm.

Then it was time to dress and visit a few more wineries before heading back home through the glorious country side.

That evening, we sat and watched a movie together before retiring to bed where we lay intimately touching and kissing. We didn't feel any great need to progress further than that, just delighting in teasing one another, our fingers barely making contact with each other's skin, brushing over nipples and stomachs and thighs and pussies.

Eventually we fell asleep, tangled in one another's arms.

The following day we toured the art gallery and museum, taking in a bit of culture. It was a challenge as there were very few places where we could grab a private moment and as a consequence, by the time we got home, we were ready to rip each other's clothes off within an instant of being inside the door of my apartment.

I pushed Lucy back against he kitchen table and kissed her as she sat upon the edge of it, her hands working to remove my clothing. I allowed her to and pursued the same goal with her until she was naked in my kitchen. I pushed her back onto the table, my hands and mouth travelling over her body relentlessly, seeking every piece of her that would elicit a pleasure moan from their contact.

Lucy allowed me to take control for a while before pushing me away and turning me so that she could pleasure me as I had been to her. I was so wet by the time that she finally started licking my pussy that I was surprised that she didn't have me cumming in moments.

Then she surprised me.

"I know that you like this, so I am going to try," she said and her tongue ran down over my slit to my anus where she twirled it around and around and across my arse. I squealed with delight and let her know how much I enjoyed it. She kept going for a bit and then licked my pussy again before asking me, "Do you really like to have things stuffed in your bum as well?"

I blushed as I told her that yes, I did indeed. I particularly liked having my butt fingered whilst my pussy was licked, I told her.

"What else have you had in your bum Nikki?" she asked me.

"Um toys, carrots, a dick," I told her, still blushing.

"Wow," was her understated response. She was obviously thinking. I didn't quite know what to say, but she moved first, walking over to the fridge and opening it. She was rummaging around and I could tell that she was looking for a carrot.

Triumphantly, she returned, bearing a long thin carrot. "Well then, since you like it, I am going to find out what its like to do it to you," she said, grinning.

"Mmm, I love you so much Lucy," I said as she licked her tongue along my slit again.

"Well, like I once said to you, if it feels good, why stop?" I laughed and then moaned as I felt the tip of her finger pushing against my butt hole. She stopped licking my pussy and just pushed her finger into my bum. I moaned as I felt myself penetrated. I felt her experimenting, sliding her finger in and out of my anus a bit, wriggling it around inside me and I gave her advice as to exactly what I liked. The she pulled her finger out and picked up the carrot.

I felt the tip push against he anus and asked her to fuck my pussy with it first. She grinned at me and I felt the carrot slide easily into my pussy. Then she fucked me with it, sliding it in and out, seeing how deep she could get it and doing it fast, slow. I was really close to cumming now.

I sighed as she pulled it from my pussy and started to push it towards my bum. I rolled onto my side and lifted one leg clear so that she had better access.

"Gently but firmly," I told her as she started to work the carrot into my anus. When she had it nice and deep I asked her to just hold it there for a bit. She played with my pussy briefly while I adjusted to having the carrot in my bum. She had two fingers working in my other hole when I told her to fuck me with the carrot now. She withdrew her fingers and started to slide the carrot in and out of my butt. Then she lowered her face to my pussy and licked it and worked my clit. I cried out as I came in a rush! I put my hand on hers, holding the carrot in my butt until my orgasm subsided and then allowed her to slowly pull it from within me.

"Thank you my darling," I said to her, recovering.

"Is it really that good?" she asked, looking somewhat doubtful.

"Well it works for me, but I know not everyone enjoys it," I told her, smiling.

"Well I won't know unless I try, will I?' she asked me, grinning mischievously.

"No, you won't," I agreed. I took the carrot from her and went to the sink and washed it, just to be safe. "Does that mean you want to try?" I asked.

"Um, I think so."

"I tell you what, come with me to the bedroom and we'll do it there," I said, taking her by the hand and leading her down to my boudoir.

"Get on your hands and knees," I told her and she assumed that position on my bed. I moved in behind her and licked up over her pussy to her anus where I wiggled my tongue at the entrance to her bum. Then I licked her pussy some more, making sure that it was really wet. I slid first one and then another finger inside her wet pussy, using my thumb to stimulate her clit at the same time. I used my other hand to pull on her breast and then decided that it was time for the main event.

I retrieved a tube of lubricant from my dresser that I kept for the times when I wanted to really work my arse over with a toy. Moving back behind her, I squeezed the tube, holding it so that a glob of lube landed right in the middle of her anus. She squealed that it was cold and I laughed at her.

Then I ran my finger through it, working it slowly into her butt hole, my finger disappearing to the first knuckle. I pulled it out and squeezed some more lube onto her. It was too much and running down over her pussy. I pushed a couple of fingers of my other hand into her pussy so that it wouldn't be wasted before returning my attention to her butt. I pushed my finger deeper this time, feeling the ring of muscle inside her butt clench tight against the penetration.

"Just relax Lucy, I will take it slow," I promised her. I waited a bit and she did relax, enabling me to push my finger further inside her. Slowly I moved it back and forth, each movement enabling me to push my finger a little deeper into her butt until it was past the last knuckle, the rest of my fingers crushed up against her firm butt cheeks.

I turned my hand and slid my finger back and this time as I pushed it back into her, worked the other three fingers of my hand into her pussy as I penetrated her anus. Lucy moaned at this additional penetration and soon I was working all of them back and forth, sliding in and out of both her holes at the same time.

"Its time for the carrot Lucy," I told her, removing my fingers. She looked back at me with a sheepish grin as I picked up the carrot and ran some lube over it. I slid it through my fist as she watched me, like I was wanking a cock and she laughed. Then I positioned the top of it at the entrance to her anus and started to slowly, but firmly push the carrot into her butt.

I let her tell me if I was going too fast and gave her ample time to adjust to having the vegetable within her as I went. Then, when I judged there was enough in her, I started to slide it out again.

"Oh wow," Lucy said as I worked it in again before starting to slide it back and forth.

"You like it?" I asked her as I started to touch her clitoris and pussy as well.

"Mmmm, its different, I don't know," she said, "but its not bad." I was happy with that response and worked her clit harder with my finger until I heard her cry out and she pulled forward and off the carrot. I watched as her anus and pussy both clenched and contracted as a result of her peaked pleasure.

"Tomorrow is my last day here," Lucy said to me later as we cuddled in bed before sleeping.

"I know, its been way too quick," I told her, taking her head in my hands and kissing her tenderly.

"It has. I want to go home, but I want too stay, too," she said to me.

"Well, my first day of work after you leave, I'm going to book a holiday," I told her. "I am going to cum and have sex with you in your home."

"Mmmm, that is wonderful news."

"So don't think about tomorrow," I told her, "Let's just sleep and enjoy being so close together tonight."

And with that pact made, we did indeed against sleep entangled in one another's arms.