All Comments on 'For My Birthday Ch. 01'

by Roboboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 12 years ago
What a teaser - well done.

Well done. Hope you bless us with more of this story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
bien empezado

Welcum to Barcelona. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The start of a Swinging/Sharing/Open/Slut wife Marriage. Good luck you will both need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
usual rubbish

have big cock will fuck, the american slut motto.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Great Damn Story

I just wish they had gone on and exchanged partners while side by side. Someone needs to show the squares and prudes how to have fun when you're solid enough in your marriage to do so. I gave it 5 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Crap

Shit story. Enough said.

Romantic1Romantic1about 12 years ago
Great story on an erotic lit site ...

... just what do the readers that rant at the sex and situation expect. Go find a kiddie story to read somewhere. I loved this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worth reading...

I really enjoy the "couples sex" stories. Thank you for not including any guy on guy action.

--- Little Miss Horny---

ShadowlandsShadowlandsabout 11 years ago
You do get them....

Roboboy - you do seem to attract the weirdos. Anonymous 27/04. Are you the same dude who left a stupid comment after Chapter 4? Still reading them? Sure you are not the one with the problem? The descriptions of Barcelona are pretty accurate. I did spend quite a while there. Some fabulous clubs there too. Roboboy may actually have travelled outside the good ol' US of A. Do you even have a passport?

Betrayedbylove (say no more, wink, wink)... I am sure the Author valued your constructive criticism. It certainly helps him in his quest to craft an erotic story which others can read, and enjoy.If you didn't enjoy this story may I direct you across the Hallway to the little room. It has lots of National Enquirers and comic books for you. Lots of pictures for you to enjoy.....

More power to your nib Roboboy. Ignore the morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mistakes...

Olympics were held on 1992.

Forn de Pa (not pan) is common name for 'Bakery', althought it literally means 'Bread Oven' in Catalan.

'Barri Gòtic', not 'Bari'. 'Barri' is each subdivision of a city.

Facts show that 100% if Catalans speak Spanish as well, and dacrs show that even if only 50% usually speak Catalan, 95% of people of Barcelona understand Catalan, which is the own language of the Catalans, as well as south of France, Valencia, Balearic Islands, some parts of Aragó...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous