For My Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was simply holding the shaft in one hand and staring at Jordi's cock. As I watched, she pulled the foreskin up over the tip, then as slowly slid the skin back to expose the swollen tip. Jordi looked at me over Julie's head and raised an eyebrow quizzically. I watched for at least 30 seconds, intrigued by Julie's mesmeric focus on the hard cock in front of her as she slowly stroked it. Then she gently bent toward it and put her mouth on the big glans. It was more like a kiss than felatio, and she immediately backed away from it, stroking the shaft as she sat back on her ankles.

"I think you should let Jordi take his pants off," I suggested. "That way, you get the full flavor, as it were."

She nodded, as if coming out of a trance, and stood up. As Jordi stood and undressed, Julie slowly pulled off her skirt and blouse, standing there in just her panties. She still seemed to have difficulty taking her eyes away from Jordi's raging hardon, and as soon as he was naked she grabbed it again with her hand.

"I was about to ask you," I said, "whether it would be OK if I fucked Maria Rosa."

"I don't know," Julie replied, not taking her eyes off of Jordi's cock. "No. Well, maybe. I don't know!

"I didn't really want anything to happen," she said quickly, "but Jordi seemed so cramped up in his pants from watching you, so I told him it was OK to take it out and ...

"And now you don't know what to do next?" I prodded.

"Yes. I mean, I do know, but ... Oh, the hell with it," she finished, leading Jordi by his cock over to the bed. Maria moved over to give them some room, and I sat on the far edge. I still didn't have an answer to my question, but Maria Rosa's ardor seemed to have diminished a bit so it didn't seem that urgent, except that my cock was still rock-hard and beginning to ache with unfulfilled passion.

"I think you're overdressed for this party," I told Julie. Maybe you should take your panties off and be like the rest of us."

Julie let go of Jordi's cock for a moment, bent over and pulled her panties off. They were soaking wet in the crotch and Julie left them where they fell on the floor. In fact, I noticed, the entire room was now strewn with articles of clothing.

Jordi stood there and took in the sight of my wife's beautiful body, completely naked, with her nipples as hard as pebbles, and she returned the favor. His penis stuck up a little above level. His pubic area was clean-shaven except for a little tuft of hair above the root of his tool. I had been right, I thought: He was at least 10 inches long.

Then Julie grabbed Jordi's cock again, sat on the edge of the bed and brought the tip of it to her mouth. At first, she tried to deep-throat it, but it was simply too big, so she took just the purple head into her mouth and sucked on it, her cheeks pulling inward between her teeth. At the same time she grabbed his balls, which were proportional to the rest of his equipment, and started to massage them. His balls pulled up to his body and I suspected he was about to cum, but Julie pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and started kissing and licking her way down the shaft, just as I loved for her to do to me.

I turned back to Maria Rosa, who was slowly fingering herself and watching the show. I put my hand on her breast and massaged it. She moved her hand faster and pushed back against my hand with a little moan.

"So," she said, "can Jack fuck me? Please?"

Julie turned toward me and Maria Rosa. "I don't think so," she said. "I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for that, I don't think." Turning back to Jordi, she said "And we're not going to fuck either, I'm afraid. Can you live with that?"

Jordi gave a Gallic shrug and said "Sure." But of course he was disappointed, as were Maria Rosa and I.

"But we can lie down together," Julie said, "and mess around more. Just, no intercourse."

With which, she stretched out on her back next to Maria Rosa. Jordi lay down outside her and they fell into a fervent embrace and deep kiss. As I watched, Jordi's moved his hand down to her crotch and gently explored her labia. Her body looked so beautiful, lying there, that I couldn't resist reaching across Maria Rosa and rolling Julie's nipple between my fingers, the way I knew she loved. She moaned in appreciation and reached down to take Jordi's cock in her hand again. He slipped a finger into her vagina and she moaned again. I was concerned that this was pretty close to intercourse, but she didn't seem to mind, and in fact seemed to like it. I dropped her nipple and reached down to feel her clitoris while Jordi continued to finger-fuck her. It looked as if he had three fingers inside her, and she was writhing and humping against his hand. When my finger touched her clit she shot into orbit, yelling

"Yesssss ... ," she shouted, straightening her legs. While she was cumming, Jordi bent to take one nipple into his lips while Maria Rosa leaned over and sucked on the other. I continued to stroke her exposed clit ever so lightly, and she came again, even more loudly this time.

I knew she was on a run now, and wouldn't be satisfied until she'd had several orgasms. Sure enough, no sooner did that one subside than she started to build toward another. I noticed that Jordi had stopped finger-fucking her and I moved my hand down, inserted three fingers, and took over that job. At the same time I rubbed my palm against her engorged clit while still holding Maria Rosa's nipple in my other hand. Maria Rosa was still sucking on Julie's nipple and fingering herself. After a moment of that, Julie came again; this time was even more climactic than the last.

"Yesssssss.... Yessssssss..."

Jordi moved over between her spread legs, and as she came down from her third orgasm of the evening he positioned his cock outside her vagina.

"No! I mean, yes! Shit, I don't know!" she cried. "Here, let me feel you against my clit!" She took his cock in her hand and frantically rubbed it against her clit, arching her back in ecstasy. Her next orgasm was clearly imminent; I had enjoyed her multiple orgasms before, plenty of times; but I had never seen her experience so many, and so strong, as this.

Jordi was fully hard, and simply let Julie continue to rub that purple glans against her clit. I was mesmerized by the sight, and moved down slightly to where I could see his cock just outside her vagina entrance, moving back and forth with blinding speed as Julie built to her next orgasm. If anything, this one seemed even bigger than the others had been. Then to my amazement, just as she finished cumming, she pushed the tip of Jordi's penis down to her vagina.

"Please," she moaned, and gently, Jordi started pushing his cock into my wife. At first it seemed as if he wouldn't be able to do it; he was clearly applying pressure but only the very tip of his glans was inside her. Then he gave an extra little push and just the bulbous tip slipped into her. He started to push again, to get further in, but she put her hand on his abdomen and stopped him.

"No more," she said. "Just leave it like that for a minute." She lay back as if contemplating what to do next, then sat up, pulling him out of her.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but I'm still not sure I'm ready for that. Jack, honey, would you do me a favor?"

"Sure, dear. What is it?"

"Please fuck me," she said, rolling over and pushing her ass in the air. I moved quickly to comply, and my hard cock immediately sank all the way into her. I couldn't remember feeling her vagina as hot or as slippery as it was then, and I started to pound her hard, as she reached between her legs and fingered herself toward yet another orgasm.

Meanwhile Maria Rosa had also turned onto her knees, and Jordi moved over to kneel behind her. He slowly fed his cock into her, and, like Julie, she continued to finger herself. Soon both women were wailing that they were coming, and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I felt that little tickle at the base of my cock, and Julie and I came together in a shattering simultaneous orgasm.

I could tell that Maria Rosa was about to come again and lay down to watch Jordi pound Maria Rosa into an orgasm. After she came, Maria Rosa pulled Jordi's cock out, rolled over and took it in her hand. He apparently hadn't come yet and was clearly ready to do so. She jerked him off furiously, letting the tip of his cock hit her outstretched tongue on every stroke. With a little growl, he came in her mouth, on her face, and all over her breasts. One gob shot across Maria Rosa and hit Julie in the left boob. There seemed to be quarts of the stuff, and it kept on coming for what seemed like minutes, though it couldn't have been more than a few seconds. As Jordi went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean up, Julie picked up the cum from her breast with her finger and stuck her finger in her mouth.

"Mmm ...," she said. "Tastes different from Jack."

"That's because it's Catalan cum," Jordi said with a laugh.

We all lay on the big bed, talking and stroking various parts of each others' anatomy, but it was clear that the evening was over. Despite the women's soft hands fondling our penises, both Jordi and I remained flaccid; and the women looked as if they could barely stay awake. So we all got up and took quick showers, then hunted around and sorted all the clothing. Julie and I helped the Catalan couple to get dressed, copping a feel from time to time, of course. One last sip of champagne and kisses all around, and our friends slipped out into the night with promises to call us the next day, after work.

As soon as the door closed, we tumbled into bed and immediately fell fast asleep.