For Old Times Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Lisa sighed and whispered, "So much for mad passionate love in the front seat of the car."

"I should have drove the truck," I whispered as I ran my hands up and down her back. "It has a bench seat and no console."

Lisa wiggled and got her foot out of the steering wheel. Now she was lying full on top of me. My hands wandered lower and caressed her ass through the dress. She giggled again and whispered, "This just might work if it wasn't for all the clothes in the way. Mine wouldn't be much of a problem but yours...." She let the sentence hang as she kissed me again.

This kiss was soft, sweet, and exploring. I squeezed her ass cheeks and she moaned softly into my mouth. I moved my hands up under her light jacket and unzipped the back of her dress. She whimpered softly and then moaned as my hands moved over her silky warm bare back until I was once again squeezing her ass cheeks but now it was skin on skin contact.

With a deep moan, Lisa sat up straddling my hips. She hurriedly took off the jacket and tossed it aside. She slipped her arms out of the dress and then took it off over her head. As she tossed it over onto the passenger seat, my eyes wander up and down her lush body. Her breasts were slightly larger than Karen's had been and her nipples were much larger.

Lisa smiled shyly and covered her breasts as she looked down at me. "I've never tried this in a car," she whispered.

"Karen and I found the truck was much more comfortable," I whispered. "And the passenger seat in this car worked better."

Lisa chuckled and laid down on top of me. "But we're in this seat so...." She kissed me again.

Her knees were up by my hips, which raised and tilted her ass. Without the dress in the way, I could and did caress her whole body. She whimpered and moaned as I did, the kiss growing more passionate by the second. A few minutes later, she sat up again and shivered hard as she tried to scoot back and get at my belt and zipper.

She grinned and whispered, "This isn't going to work, is it?"

"Not without me helping it won't," I replied with a grin of my own. "Raise up on your knees."

She put her hands on the headrest of the seat and came up on her knees. Her breasts were just above my face. I sucked a hard nipple into my mouth as I used both hands to undo my belt and lower the zipper on my slacks. Lisa moaned softly and shivered as my mouth closed over her nipple and my tongue flicked it back and forth.

I sucked even more of her soft natural breast into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue as I raised my hips and worked my slacks down. When I had my slacks down around my knees, I reached up and pulled down on her hips. She whimpered softly as she sat back down on my lap. She gasped loudly as she sat down on bare skin. Her hot wet sex was pressed to the base of my hard dick.

Her nipple had popped out of my mouth as she sat down but her hips flexed forward and back rubbing her slippery sex against my shaft. She groaned and sat up straighter, her hips moving even faster. With a deeper groan, she froze and sat there chewing her bottom lip for a time. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was on the very edge of an orgasm.

Her eyes fluttered open and she whimpered as she saw me looking at her. She whimpered again and whispered, "I was so close to coming."

"Why didn't you?" I asked as I caressed her hips and outer thighs.

She looked embarrassed and whispered, "I... I.... I have a tendency to squirt if I haven't had an orgasm in a while."

"And the problem with that is?" I asked. "Karen did the same thing if it had been a while for her also and she did it even more when she was turned on to the max."

"But, I thought I was the only one—"

"Nope, not by a long shot," I said cutting her off.

Her sex was like a small branding iron where it was pressed to the base of my shaft. I pulled on her hips gently as I moved her slightly forward and back. She made a soft gasping moaning sound and leaned forward to place her hands on my chest. At the feel of my shirt, she grinned and started unbuttoning it.

"I suddenly feel like that greedy young woman I was back at the start," she whispered as she rocked her hips back and forth slowly.

"How greedy were you?" I asked softly.

She grinned as she finished unbuttoning my shirt and opened it wide. Her hands caressed my chest and flat belly as she replied, "Very greed. In less than two years I went from the girl no guy wanted to be seen talking to, to the bride of a handsome, hunky trainer with muscles in places most guys didn't even have places."

Her hips moved a little faster. "His style of lovemaking was rather on the rough side but I didn't know any better. Sucking his dick made me come, his dick in my pussy made me come twice as hard. His dick up my ass made me explode after I learned to relax and...."

Lisa groaned and blushed a deep red as she realized what she was saying but her hips moved even faster against my hard shaft. A minute later, she gave out with a long drawn out groan. Her hips were shaking and jerking but she continued to slide up and down against my shaft. There was a hot wet flood along my shaft that made me groan softly. It felt so much like Karen when she squirted.

A moment later, Lisa's hips slowed and then stopped as she leaned forward and rested her forehead against my shoulder. She was breathing heavily as she whispered, "I warned you."

I chuckled and nodded. "I wonder how many times I can make you do that? Karen's record was somewhere around thirteen if I remember right."

Lisa moaned and flexed her hips. "I'll be dead by then," she whispered.

I laughed and hugged her tightly. "So the idea intrigues you?"

Lisa giggled and moved her hips a little faster. "Hell, yes! I'm not crazy and I haven't even started on my list of fantasies yet."

I lifted my hips a few inches and Lisa gasped and then groaned softly. "Now my clit is rubbing against you even harder," she whispered.

"That was the idea," I whispered back.

"This is new to me," she confessed.

I grinned and said, "You seem to like it." I cupped her ass in my hands, squeezed, and egged her on to move faster.

Lisa groaned loudly and moved her hips faster. "I'm... I'm going to come again."

I pressed down with my hands and lifted my hips a little higher. Lisa yelled, squirted, and flexed her hips rapidly. I held on and enjoyed the ride as she came. I lowered my hips as her hips slowed and then she was sprawled out on top of me and close to dead weight.

A little while later, she groaned and pushed up with her arms. "If this gets me off so hard, I wonder what will happen when we actually make love."

"Not to mention when I stick my dick up your tight little ass," I whispered as I remembered what she had said a little earlier.

She groaned deeply, her hips flexed once, and then moved up off me. "I really did say that out loud, huh."

"Yeah, you did," I whispered.

Lisa shivered and then sighed. "Did Karen...." She started to ask and then stopped.

"Yeah, she did and she loved it when we did. I loved it also," I replied to the unspoken question.

Lisa shivered hard and pushed up to a sitting position. Her sex was tight against my shaft as she did and it was hotter than ever. She placed her hands on my chest and took a deep breath. "Please don't move. I need to rest a minute."

"Do you still workout?" I asked just to keep something of a conversation going.

Lisa laughed and nodded. "I've been working on my thighs and lower back muscles ever since I moved over on top of you. Oh, you mean like the gym," she said and then laughed again. "My sister's place is four bedrooms and one is set up as a gym for the three of us."

"There is a room like that here," I said as I raised my hands and caressed her breasts. "You'll have to come over and workout with me sometimes."

She grinned at me and nodded. "I have some great sexercises in my head that I've never had a chance to try out," she whispered as she arched her back, pressing her breasts more firmly to my hands.

When I pinched and rolled her hard nipples, she gasped and then moaned. "That's not helping me relax,"

"It wasn't my intent to let you relax, only rest," I whispered. "Your little pussy is hot as hell against my dick and I don't want the fire to go out."

Lisa giggled and said, "There is no chance of that happening with me sitting up here. Your dick pressed between my lower lips, your hands on my breasts, your eyes on me, I have more than enough stimulation to keep me fired up, believe me."

She curled her fingers, clawing at my chest lightly. "I think I like the look on your face and the way your eyes devour me the best. They make me all warm and tingly inside. Your fingers send jolts straight to my sex and your hands... so gentle and soothing."

Shifting her hips slightly, she sighed, and whispered, "Your dick is a constant reminder that sex is only inches away if I tilt my hips just so as I slide forward and then back.

I tightened my ass cheeks sharply and felt my dick twitch against her heat. "If you need any help with that," I said and grinned.

She moaned softly as I did it again. "I have several other things I want to do and happen before we do that," she whispered. "But... I need to get off you and take you up on that offer of a more comfortable place."

For the first time she looked around. "With the garage door down I don't see any reason for either of us to get dressed again." She grinned and reached over for her jacket and dress. Looking back at me, she asked, "Is there any reason I need to take these inside? Other than to get dressed when you take me home."

I grinned and shook my head. She returned the grin, dropped her clothes, and opened the driver's door. She came up on her knees and then bent forward to kiss me gently on the lips. Moving back, she extended her right leg and found the edge of the car floor with her foot. She shifted forward and kissed me again as she brought her left leg over the steering wheel.

When she pushed back this time she stepped out of the car and stood there looking at me from my dick to my face and back again. "Much better than I even dreamed," she whispered. "You're in better shape than you were at that swim party."

I grinned and sat up, my eyes roamed over her body as I righted the seat. "It goes without saying you are in better shape. You look a lot like Karen standing there like that."

"The naked part or in general?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"Both," I replied as I turned in the seat and started to get up.

Lisa grinned and put her hand on my chest keeping me seated. "Hold on there, I have something I've always wanted to do and here like this it will be even better."

She squatted down and took my boots and socks off. My pants were still down around my thighs and those went next. "Much better," she whispered as she moved forward and pushed my knees apart. Resting an elbow on each of my knees, she used the fingers of both hands to pull my dick forward toward her face.

She licked her lips as she stared at my dick. There was an inch or so of shaft and the head sticking up above her fingers. "I'm going to come sucking your dick," she whispered breathily.

My reply turned into a soft groan as she sucked the head and exposed shaft into her hot mouth. Her tongue danced over the head and then swirled around it several times. She moved her top fingers and sucked even more of me into her mouth. I groaned again as her head moved up and down slowly, her tongue working along the sides and bottom of my shaft as she held a tight suction.

After a minute or so, Lisa moaned around my shaft and removed her other hand. Her head went lower and lower as she bobbed it up and down slowly. About the time, her lips touched the base, I could feel the head touch her throat. She lifted her head an inch and sucked me all the way back in, only faster this time.

About the fourth time she did that, I reached for her head, I was close to coming and did not want to now. Before my hand touched her head, she groaned long and loud and sucked even harder as she tried to stuff the head down her throat. Suddenly, I realized she was coming, which almost put me over the edge. I did let out a long groan of my own, though.

Slowly she lifted her head and popped the head of my dick out of her mouth with a slurping sound. She shivered hard as my dick slapped wetly against my lower belly and looked up at me with a grin on her face. "I told you I would come," she whispered and then shivered even harder than before.

"I almost did," I told her.

"Why didn't you?" she asked and then grinned as she lowered her head and planted a kiss on the head of my dick. Looking up, she whispered, "In a way I wanted you to but in another I wanted to wait and have you come deep inside me."

Lisa groaned softly as she stood up. "Now we can go in the house."

I grinned as I stood up and pulled her into my arms for a kiss. Her arms were around my upper back under my shirt and her hands were up near my shoulders as she kissed me back passionately. I returned the kiss as good as I was getting and caressed her back from her shoulder blades down to her round firm ass. She moaned softly when I cupped her ass cheeks and massaged them.

The kiss went on and on until Lisa broke it with a moaning groan. She leaned her head against my chest. We were both breathing hard and fast. A minute or so later, she whispered, "We need to go inside before we end up on the garage floor."

"Or bent over the hood of the car," I whispered as I gave her a tight hug.

"I've never been there before."

"It works better on a warm night parked in the middle of a lonely stretch of road."

Lisa shivered and looked up at me. "You guys actually did that?"

"Many more times than once," I whispered. "And a couple of times in the rain."

Lisa moaned softly and shook her head. "You never got caught by another car?"

Laughing, I whispered, "Only once but that just made it all that much better."

"I never thought of Karen as that wild," Lisa whispered.

"We had everyone fooled. That or we hid it really well. We did things that most couples just talked or fantasized about."

Lisa shivered hard and hugged me tightly. "I want to be that way," she whispered so softly I could barely hear her.

A little louder she whispered, "Those couple of months I went wild were fantastic but...." She paused a second and then went on, "They were also very scary when I thought about who and what later."

"You have to trust the one you are with completely. That's what makes a great relationship, complete trust on both sides."

Lisa nodded her head against my chest and then sighed as she looked up at me. "You two were always my heroes, even if I did lust after you terrible. That made me very shy around Karen, though."

I chuckled. "If she had known, she would have laughed about it. She was just that secure."

Lisa smiled a crooked smile and whispered, "Now I know who I want to be when I grow up."

I cocked my head to the side and replied, "You're rather nice as you, from what I've seen and heard so far."

Lisa's smile turned into a grin. "Yeah, but I can be so much better, I just know it."

I kissed her softly on the lips and said, "Then lets go in the house and work on that."

Lisa chuckled and nodded. "Sounds good to me."

*****

Lisa sat on the couch and watched as I took off my suit coat and shirt. Naked, I went to the kitchen to get us a glass of wine apiece. When I returned, she was laying on her side with one foot up by the knee of her other leg, her knee sticking up in the air. Her legs were spread and her sex was beautifully displayed as I handed her a glass of wine.

I sat down in a chair across from her. My eyes wandered up and down her body. I wondered if this was a normal position for her or was she teasing me and maybe herself at the same time. I decided it was both of us as my eyes settled on her wet looking sex.

Her clit was peeking at me from between the upper folds of her slit. The bright pink wings of her inner lips were open and spread out on each side covering most of her outer lips. They looked like a large butterfly with her slit as the body. I wondered what would happen if I chewed on them gently or not so gently for that matter.

When I licked my lips, Lisa smiled and whispered, "After I rest a little, that is exactly what I want you to do."

"Chew on your inner lips?" I asked and then grinned, as her eyes got wide. "That's what I was thinking of doing as you said that."

"My ex used to do that and it drove me insane. No one else has ever done it."

"Your inner lips are much thicker and larger than Karen's were. She loved to have hers sucked and chewed on lightly. I figured you would like it also," I said and then sipped my wine.

Lisa shivered and smiled as she took a sip of her wine. As she lowered the glass, she said, "I want you to eat me like you would have eaten Karen. I... I want to see what you gave her."

I looked at the younger woman on the couch for a few moments and then said, "You do understand that I knew everything that she liked and how she liked it. That might not apply to you."

Lisa grinned and whispered, "I'll take my chances."

With a chuckle I said, "You might get a few surprises."

Raising her eyebrows, Lisa asked, "And what might those be?"

"You'll have to wait and find out," I told her with a grin.

She shivered and sipped her wine but there was a smile on her lips as she whispered, "I trust you."

We eyed each other in silence as we sipped our wine. There was a quiet tension building. I was thinking of what it would be like to eat her pussy and she was thinking similar thoughts. Suddenly, she turned up her glass and finished the last half inch of wine in one gulp.

She was smiling broadly as she sat her glass down and rolled over on her back. She placed one foot on the floor and hooked the heel of her other foot on the back of the couch. She put a throw pillow under her head and looked at me as she whispered, "I'm ready when you are."

I grinned and sipped my wine, which made her whimper softly. "You're teasing me. Did you tease Karen this way?"

I nodded and sipped my wine.

Lisa moaned and lifted her hips and lowered them slowly as she watched me, her eyes locked with mine. After nearly a minute, she whispered, "I'm going to come the second your tongue touches me."

"Yes, and I'm going to continue to eat you until you can't breath," I whispered back.

She moaned and lifted her hips again. Only this time they stayed in the air and quivered. "Not yet," I whispered. "Hold onto it and don't come."

She looked at me and chewed on her bottom lip as she nodded. Slowly her hips became still and with a sigh, she lowered them to the cushion. "I.... I.... I...." She whispered and then looked at the ceiling.

"Close your eyes and relax," I said softly. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Karen found it almost impossible to stop an orgasm past a certain point," I said as I quietly got out of the chair.

The first Lisa realized I was even close to her was my weight coming down on the couch. Her eyes snapped open about the time my tongue ran up the most sensitive part of her inner thigh. She gasped and then groaned as I took another lick toward her raised knee. I laid down on the couch, my head just above her sex.

I was looking into her eyes, her breasts framing her face from my angle of view. She took a deep shuddery breath and held it. She was waiting for me to lower my head and lick her pussy. I grinned and whispered, "You're supposed to be relaxing with your eyes closed."

She let the breath out with a moan and closed her eyes. My tongue started at her opening and made a wide firm sweep up and over her clit. She jerked, gasped, and moaned as I did but she did not come.