For Old Times Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See that wasn't so bad, now was it?" I asked as I lowered my head and took another lick up her slit. She gasped, moaned, and then jerked as my tongue went over her clit.

"I... I... I..." she said quickly.

I got up to my knees and found the other throw pillow. "Raise your hips," I said softly. When she did, I put the pillow under her ass.

Laying back down, her pussy was just below eyelevel. It was also spread more and tilted back, her ass cheeks spread slightly. I placed a hand on the outside of each cheek and spread them a little wider as I lowered my head. The tip of my tongue tickling her anus made her gasp.

"I... I... I..." she said and then whimpered softly as I tickled her anus again.

A second later, I gave her a lick from as far down as I could reach, across her asshole, to plunged my tongue into her sopping wet vagina. She did not make a sound as I did, so I looked up at her face. Her eyes were clinched shut and her mouth was open. Her hips rose slightly and quivered as I swirled my tongue around.

When I slowly fucked her sweet tasting pussy with my tongue, a low moaning groan started in her chest. The longer I fucked her pussy with my tongue, the louder the moan grew. When I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and stabbed it against the pucker of her anus, she gasped and jerked her knees up almost to her chest. This rolled her ass up higher and gave me even easier access to her asshole.

My tongue probing her tight pucker brought a soft yell to her lips and a rocking of her hips. Her inner muscles relaxed a bit and my tongue slipped in even more. Her hips started to shiver and I pulled my tongue out. She groaned in frustration as her hips moved around trying to find my tongue again.

"You do like things in your ass," I whispered.

It was meant as a statement but she almost yelled, "Oh yeah!"

I licked one ass cheek and then the other, back and forth for several minutes. Her hips moved sideways to try to get my tongue back where she wanted it but I was waiting for that, held my head up, and did not lick anything.

She groaned in frustration again and said, "Please, please," in a begging tone.

"Please what?" I asked, knowing somehow that having to say it would turn her on even more.

"Please. Please lick my...." She got out and then groaned loudly.

"Lick your what?"

"My... my.... Ass!" she said loudly.

My head came down and my tongue stabbed against her anus like a spear. She yelled and rolled her hips up sharply. My tongue entered her as deep as it would reach and she was coming like mad. Her stomach muscles were jerking, which rocked her hips upward, which fucked her asshole on my waiting tongue. She just kept on coming. I finally lifted my head and pulled my tongue out of her ass before she hurt herself.

She yelled, "No!" when I did and then groaned long and loud as her hips continued to move for nearly a minute longer. Her legs came down slowly until one foot was again on the floor and the other was on the seat. She lay there breathing heavily for several minutes more. Then she sighed and then she groaned as she rolled her hips from side to side.

"Oh my dear Lord, it has been so long since that has been done to me," she said in a broken whisper.

I grinned and whispered back, "Now I know what to give you for your birthday."

Lisa groaned and shifted her hips again. "I was hoping it would be far more often than once a year."

"I was referring to a butt plug," I said with a chuckle.

Her eyes flew open as she groaned long and loud. "I've fantasized about wearing one of those but never have."

Planting a kiss on her mound I said, "I see a trip to the toy store in your future."

"I wouldn't know what to buy. My sister and I were at the one in town last week and I, uh, couldn't make up my mind about anything."

"Such a deal I have for you," I said with a grin. "I happen to know where there is a box full of toys. They are clean. I ran the ones I kept through the dishwasher before I packed them away."

Lisa giggled and then laughed. "I thought my sister was the only one who did that."

"Karen ran all the ones water wouldn't hurt through at least once a week. The rest she cleaned with hot water and that anti-germ soap."

"Once a week? How often did she use them?" Lisa asked.

I grinned at her and whispered, "As often as possible."

Lisa gave me a funny look and then grinned. "Did you guys ever do anything besides each other?"

"We didn't have kids but that didn't stop us from trying. It also gave us plenty of time to try," I replied with a wink.

"You guys would have made great parents, I think," Lisa whispered and then quickly added, "Maybe I shouldn't have said that."

I shrugged and told her, "We decided early in our marriage to take that as it came. When it didn't happen, we checked with a couple of doctors. She had a low egg count and I had a low sperm count after the motorcycle wreck. We took that as a sign to keep trying."

Lisa came up on her elbows and she looked at me for several moments. She had a sad look on her face. I smiled at her and leaned forward to flick the end of my tongue against her clit. She gasped lightly and shivered. I flicked it again and she whimpered.

"I guess that conversation is over," she whispered and then moaned as I flicked my tongue back and forth rapidly. When I sucked on her clit and rolled it around with my tongue she groaned and pushed at my head. "I'm about to go again and it's too soon," she said quickly.

Lifting my head, I grinned up at her. She was lying down again with her eyes closed. She was chewing gently on her lower lip. "Maybe more wine," I said and planted a kiss on her raised inner thigh as I got off the couch.

She whimpered softly and opened one eye. She watched me collect our glasses and carry them over to the breakfast bar. She sighed softly and lifted her hips to remove the pillow under them. "Maybe I need to...." She whispered, moved both feet to the floor, and then sat up.

I grinned at her as I poured the wine. "Sit up or clean up a little?" I asked softly. "The bathroom is down the hall to the right, if that is what you want."

Lisa shivered and then chuckled. "I need to get some strength back in my legs before I do anything."

I placed the two glasses of wine on the coffee table and sat down next to her. "Relax and sip your wine."

She sighed and picked up her glass. "I thought I was in better shape than this."

"Exercise and sexercise are two different things," I said as I picked up my glass.

She chuckled and nodded. "One I do on a regular basis and then other, not so much."

"I must be out of practice because I forgot about your inner lips."

"I think my ass distracted you."

I chuckled and whispered, "Not just your ass. You in general."

"That's the way I was in the car. Kind of like, being let into the candy store after being outside looking in for all those years."

"I never thought of myself as someone a person would fantasize about," I said with a crooked smile, as it was the truth.

Lisa laughed and shook her head. "You were more like my entire sex life until I got married."

"You're going to make my head swell, if you keep talking like that."

Her eyes darted to my stiff manhood standing up against my lower belly. She giggled softly and sighed. "That should prove interesting."

"Explosive, would be more like it," I replied with a wink.

"Oh no, I have the perfect place for that when that happens."

I felt my eyes widen as I thought about that sentence. "Uh, there is one big problem with that," I whispered quickly.

Lisa looked at me funny and then her eyes grew wide. Her eyes darted to my dick and then she chewed on her bottom lip a second or two. "Uh, it ain't that big. It has been a while but...."

"I was talking about birth control. I don't have any and never have had any."

With a soft groan, Lisa whispered, "Uh huh. I.... Uh.... We...." She ground to a halt and groaned again.

"You don't either," I said softly.

She shivered and then giggled. "Uh, not on me."

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye as I said, Huh?"

She giggled again and whispered, "I have some at home but not with me since it was just us three ladies out tonight. I didn't expect to need anything."

"Talk about a comedy of errors," I whispered.

"I'm not laughing," Lisa said quickly. "And you're not either."

"So... uh, now what?" I asked.

Lisa took a big swallow of wine and shivered. A moment later, she said, "Well, we do still have options."

"Options?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Those, uh, toys you talked about earlier and then there is oral and then that other thing that was discussed earlier," she said slowly.

"Other thing?" I asked and then we both groaned.

Lisa shivered hard and took another large swallow of her wine. A moment later, she whispered, "Happy Valentines Day."

I grinned and asked, "Where can I get a butt plug with a big red heart on the end of it?"

"Do they make those?" Lisa asked.

"I assume so. Anyway, think of all the different ones for all the different holidays."

Lisa shivered. "I'd end up collecting them all."

"And the problem with that is?" I asked with a grin.

She downed the rest of her wine and stood up. She bent at the waist and sat her glass aside on the coffee table. Her ass was pointed straight at my face. My tongue tracing the cleft of her ass made her gasp and take small steps to the side. Her hands found the top of the coffee table and she wiggled her ass slowly from side to side.

I chuckled and slapped her ass. "Eager, oh so eager," I whispered.

Lisa giggled and wiggled her ass again. "And the problem with that is?"

I sat my wine glass on the side table and stood up. My hands went to her hips as I stepped up behind her and pressed my hard shaft firmly between her satiny cheeks. "No problem that I see except maybe for position."

"Position?" She asked in a breathy whisper. "I, uh, kind of like this position."

"I was thinking more along the lines of wobbly legs."

Lisa giggled again. "Yeah, there is that. You do seem to make my knees weak."

"Such a deal I have for you," I said with a chuckle as I stepped away from her.

"Hey now!" She said as she wiggled her hips and looked around her thigh at me.

I was busy moving the side table at the end of the couch. "Uh, is this a good time to be rearranging the furniture?" She asked as she straightened up.

"The best time," I replied as I took her hand and pulled her over to the end of the couch.

When I turned her to face the arm of the couch, she moaned softly, her eyes on the wide arm. "I've never—" she started to say but my hands on her shoulders pushing them forward made her moan and whimper as she bent at the waist.

Lisa ended up draped across the couch arm, her ass sticking up in the air. "I, uh, I've never—" she started to say again.

I stepped up close behind her and leaned over to press my hard shaft firmly between her ass cheeks. She took a gasping breath and then moaned as I rubbed my shaft up and down in the crack of her ass.

A few minutes later, she was breathing fast and shallow. Between breaths, she said, "Lube. Do you have any lube?"

I leaned forward and whispered, "There is a spot back here that is already well lubed with run off and a place that is running with lube."

She pushed her hips back; my dick was now forced tightly between her ass cheeks. The crack of her ass was slippery enough that my dick still moved easily. "Oh yeah!" She whispered a few moments later.

I used my right foot to tap on her right ankle. Her ankle moved to the side. When I did the same thing on the left, her full weight ended up on the couch arm. She moaned deeply and Whispered, "I, uh, seem to be between a couch and a hard dick with no place to go."

"You want to go some place?" I asked as I lifted my hips and pushed my dick downward. When I let go if it and leaned back forward, my dick was now pressed into her slit. She let out a gasp and moaned loudly as I worked my hips up and down.

Her breathing grew faster and she wiggled her hips from side to side. I raised my hips allowing the head of my dick to move upward. As it touched the heat of her opening, she shivered and whispered, "Yes, please."

I dropped my hips and she let out a yell as she went wild under me. I held still and let her orgasm run its course. It was a beauty. Her inner muscles were grabbing and milking at my dick as wave after wave of hot wetness coursed along its length. How I kept from coming, I have no clue.

*****

I woke up from a wicked wild dream and sighed deeply as I opened my eyes. I was on my back in the bed in the master bedroom. For some strange reason, I felt cold on my left side. Memories of a warm body next to me wandered around in my brain. The sound of the bathroom door opening drew my attention. I looked that way and groaned.

My wild wicked dream was grinning at me as she walked over and climbed back into bed with me. She cuddled up next to my left side and sighed deeply. "Did you miss me?" she asked softly.

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly. "Enough to call the office and take the rest of the day off."

"I have ten day of sick leave I haven't used," Lisa whispered.

I chuckled and said, "That's funny, so do I."

She wiggled sideways and ended up on top of me. Her legs spread slowly as she sat up straddling my hips. She wiggled from side to side and then moved back and forth. Her slit settled around my shaft. Her hot opening rubbed like a fire along my length.

"Who's going to the store for the condoms?" She asked in a whisper.

I pulled her upper body down and kissed her deeply. Still kissing her, I rolled us over until I was on top. She moaned when I raised my hips and then gasped loudly as I lowered them. My dick entered her slowly until my hips were against hers.

Breaking the kiss, I pushed up with my arms. Smiling, I started to fuck her slowly. A moment later, I whispered, "No one."

She groaned deeply as her hips rose to meet mine. "That... that sounds good to me," she whispered softly.

*****

Three years later, Lisa now lives with me full time and still isn't pregnant even though we work on it constantly. Speaking of constantly, she wears a butt plug everyday. We never wear clothes when we are home except for when her sister and niece visit.

I've asked her to marry me a dozen times but she always grins and replies, "When I get pregnant, we get married."

Talk about your incentive to keep trying.

Life is so good.