For Past Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the Devil won't return?" Josh repeated.

"If he is truly gone, yes. If you believe you have dispelled it but only are fooling yourself, all will be illusion."

Clutching the vial in a fist, the necklace around his neck, Josh returned to the villa at Discovery Bay. Something told him he knew what he'd find there, and he was right.

Elaine was splayed over the side of the bed, belly to mattress, her feet on the floor, her eyes focused on the door to her bedroom where Josh appeared. She was showing a smile of deep satisfaction. Demonde—the Devil Demonde, complete with horns, hoofed feet, and swishing tail, was standing behind her, holding her waist between his hands. He was fucking her in her ass, taking long, deep strokes. He too was looking at the doorway where Josh appeared, a smug look of victory on his face.

The expression changed, though, immediately after he saw the necklace around Josh's neck. Josh raised the cross-shaped vial, stretching it out toward Demonde as far as the leather strand would permit.

With a slurp, Demonde pulled out of Elaine's ass and backed toward the open French window, with an arm thrown across his face, his upcurved erection monstrous.

Josh stepped forward, his hand tugging at the vial, working his fingers to where he could break it at the metal band. The leather strand snapped at the power of his pull and the distance between him and the Devil was being narrowed.

But Josh . . . just . . . could not carry through—at least for the extra couple of seconds it took Demonde to back through the window and disappear from sight. But then the vial snapped where Josh's fingers had been pressing on it, and the liquid dropped to the Oriental carpet underneath, where is sizzled and burned holes through the thick carpeting as acid would.

Angry at himself. Resolved now—perhaps for the first time genuinely resolved, he believed—Josh turned and ran out of the room, down the stairs, and out of the house. He ran all the way back to the cove where the fortuneteller's shack was located. He moved in a frenzy, muttering to himself that he needed more potion. That this time he would carry through. That this hold of the Devil's must be broken—for the first time convincing himself that he believed not only in the physical nature of the Devil that besieged his life but also in the power of Obeah.

But when he reached the cove he sought, the shack was not there. There was no evidence it ever had been there. Was this what the fortuneteller had meant about it all being an illusion if he wasn't genuinely prepared to exorcise his demon? Were even the shack and the fortuneteller—and the very basis of Obeah—illusions to those unable to believe?

But he was a believer now, he whined. Ah, but you weren't then, a little voice inside his head said. You weren't a full believer that Demonde was the Devil when you stood before him and could have destroyed him.

"But I am a believer now," he repeated, saying it out loud. Turning and screaming it to the sea. "I am now! I am ready to free myself of the Devil now."

The only sound that came back to him was the sound of the surf of the Caribbean sea lapping against the sand of the cove below.

He trudged back to the villa, his mind working on what he could do to combat this demon. Regretting now that he was entirely on his own in doing so. As a last resort, he knew, there was the Glock in the Land Rover's glove compartment. It could be an ultimate answer for him and the rest of the family—if it was not an answer for Demonde and the Devil inside him. Josh was won over now. Demonde wasn't just a randy Jamaican hunk. He was the Devil incarnate. Josh's own personal demon.

When he got back to the villa, the cook had returned to start preparing dinner. The Land Rover was gone. Had Elaine left him? Josh wondered.

"Where is Mrs. Cameron?" he asked Angelina, trying to keep his voice casual.

"Mrs. Cameron and Miss Ellie are in their rooms," Angelina answered. "I was just upstairs and I saw them both. They are sleeping."

The Land Rover, Josh wondered. Who had taken the Land Rover? Had Demonde stolen it?

"And Jason?" he asked. "I guess he's still at the Discovery Bay compound."

"Oh, no, Mr. Cameron. He wasn't before. He just was through here, raiding the refrigerator. He and Demonde. But he may be off to the vacation compound, playing basketball, now. I hope that son of yours is a very good basketball player. He seems to have devoted his life to it." She topped this observation off with a hearty laugh. Josh attempted an appreciative smile, but what she said was pounding at his brain.

"He and Demonde? Demonde was just here?" Josh asked, fighting for breath, his voice sharper than he had intended.

"Oh, yes. He was just here. With Master Jason. He said they were going to Discovery Bay. To play basketball."

Something roared in Josh's brain. He knew now that he should have told Angelina that Demonde was not supposed to be here anymore. The fear that gripped him wasn't just that Jason had never taken the Land Rover before to go play basketball at the Discovery Bay villas compound. It was what Josh had seen in the front foyer just now.

Jason's basketball. He never went to play basketball without taking his basketball.

Demonde had Jason. Josh knew that as well as he knew anything. Demonde undoubtedly was fucking Jason too—and had been all along—and was fucking him now.

The image of his eighteen-year-old son, bent over a rock somewhere, with Devil Demonde mounted on his young hips, tail swishing, raucously laughing at Josh as his thick cock moved up inside the tender channel and Jason, rather than crying out at the assault, panted and begged for the fuck—more competition for Devil Demonde's attentions—was overwhelming.

Josh collapsed into a straight chair and lowered his head between his knees, fighting the nausea and racked by frustration and despair. Not the frustration and despair that he had brought himself to believe in. The frustration was that Demonde was fucking Jason and not him. The despair was the realization that he never was going to shake this demon. That he never was going to deny Devil Demonde's power over him.

And with the Land Rover gone, so was the salvation of the Glock.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
CinnerCinneralmost 8 years ago
Extraordinary!

I thought that this was a phenomenally well-written story. I am not a professional writer, so I can't speak with too much authority about your use of imagery, motifs and the structure of this tale, but I found the blurring of lines between reality and fantasy to be an apt mirror for the relationship between the shadowy world of Obeah and contemporary Jamaican life as reflected by the tourism sector. There is no one in Jamaica selling sex or obeah in any travel catalogue, but as you have shown here, to experience Jamaica fully, one must often leave the confines of the all-inclusive resort.

What impresses me most though, is that you have not descended into a crude caricature of a man having sex with a demon. This is a masterful portrayal of the inner torment of this man, and the delicious seduction to which he falls prey. It is a psychological thriller as much as it is an erotic horror story. It is at once horrifying and arresting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks are due

Well, you've taught me something about Jamaican culture; and I just happen to be Jamaican.

Thank you for that.

SecondCircleSecondCircleover 9 years ago
Rich. Very Rich.

Rich in just about every way I can think of. Technically speaking, some of the paragraphs were long for my eyes. There was quite a bit of quick scene jumping that had me chasing to keep up with the pacing. But these are extremely minor compared to what is presented.

For one, the imagery is powerful, in both theme and mood. By this I mean the precise descriptions of the holiday you gave us and the backstory to support it. It's not really a secret that you can take people to exotic locales with ease. But you built upon that with this parade and the eerie/strange rituals of another culture. And made it relevant to Halloween as we know it. The resemblance of the origins of our holiday and theirs is actually closer than most readers will realize. I think you made use realize in a way. But really, it was the mood you established, and those fucking snakes.

True, much of the description is brief for me. But fuck it was a well thrown dart each time. That encounter at the parade in the alley? Pretty hot. Pretty unnerving too. I suspected as to his demons (forgive the informed assumption) but you delivered that scene well. What I respected and loved right there was the melding of the unnerving and the sexual. Or... horror and sex. Without straining to do so. The masks, the snakes being frightening and erotic, the rush of fucking in a dark alley. This sole encounter set the mood for much of the story, for each sex scene had this kind of dreadful, sinful, evil tone. Adulterous. Wickedly erotic. Our dreadlocked devil fit the role of darkness seductively well. Even before the horns and tail, he read like evil to me. Delicious evil. Your to-the-fucking-point descriptions of that man and his, er, large dark tool were awesome.

But theme? That kind of iced the cake. It all tied up well. The battle of these demons Josh has... it's a very welcome theme in the Second Circle. Fuck it's what drives me to write. So I relate there. The struggle was constant too. From the moment josh looked at that dark devil that way, I understood that struggle. He couldn't shake it. Constantly was he thinking lewd thoughts about that man. And there came a time when I was lost with him... wondering, "Okay, was that a fucking dream or what?" That's perfect. Fits the fight with inner demons. He's so turned on, so enthralled by this affliction, he actually cannot tell if he was just gloriously fucked or if it was an incredible wet dream. And just like Josh? Didn't matter to me. It was hot.

Then we have this demon affecting his family. In the story it was literal. His wife... his daughter... himself... and even his son? The symbolism seems effortless. That a man's inner lust, inner demons, are taking control of his life and his relationship to those he cares for the most. It's in the later stages of the story that the lines of fantasy dreams and reality blur. He fucked Josh's wife... but wait, a tail, horns... well, Ellie was surely a dream. No, he didn't get to Ellie... I think. This blur fit the theme very well.

Ah and our ending. Now, I could read this and practically hear people say "no ending blah blar". The ending was wonderful. Despair. He can't conquer this demon. Lust swarms him and devours him. His family. And he comes to that realization. "I could have ended it, and I didn't. Couldn't do it cuz i didn't really want to." That's powerful. It's not a happy ending. This is Erotic Horror. This story FITS erotic horror. Not GM, not NH, not the nonexistent bisexual category. Horror. Lust overtakes the character, tortures him, takes his family, and he can't be rid of it because he loves it too much. That, is appreciated any day in my circle.

I must admit no part of the story was incredibly horrifying, or scary, but it does qualify as realistically unnerving. Which qualifies. The element of Halloween was the driving back story, and set the stage. Sex was incredible. Actually, I didn't go for a minute without being shown something hot, so sexual element was strong, and probably my favorite sexual story in the contest thus far. Something about cumming and dark devils I guess. And to my pleasure, the horrific and erotic were blended well in a story that made perfect sense to do so. Kudos. Oh, and aye, kudos for planting this bisexually driven tale where it belongs... in EH.

Well done. Great story. Good luck in the contest.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago

Reminded me of "La Horla" by Guy de Maupassant. It had the same feeling of a nameless dread shadowing him. His thoughts being dominated and slowly disintegrating to madness and then hopeless despair was well done.

sr71pltsr71pltover 9 years agoAuthor
Time Period and Chelsea

I wasn't locked into a time period for this one. The boom box is more for the visual effect of the daughter cutting herself off from the rest of the family (and world). But I don't keep up to date on listening equipment, and didn't go after something giving the same visual effect that was of more recent technology. The use of Chelsea was shorthand for my GM readers that the issue was of GM origin, as NYC's Chelsea district has a gay red-light sector. It was an index to Josh's demon. I don't like to tell my readers everything from the get go. I believe if they figure some things out for themselves, they'll be more engaged in the storyline.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Drunk Slut Mom When my mom gets drunk, she does things...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 01 A son discovers that his mom has videos on her laptop.in Mature
More Stories