For the Kids

Story Info
Going the extra mile for charity.
4.6k words
4.17
22.9k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,020 Followers

Isabelle lay back as the morning sun filled the bedroom, looking up as she thought about her day. Where were the prismatic effects on the ceiling coming from? She looked over at the figurines on the window sill identifying which ones were creating the light show. 'I remember picking those up when we were in Saville,' she thought.

Today was going to be a good one. First, she'd go to the club for her one-on-one session with Don. She was sure the man must play with himself before pulling on his lycra shorts and he always sported a fat rod when greeting her. For two years they'd flirted and teased, never acting on what was obviously between them, though she was sure he had to make a move on her soon. He was getting more hands-on and less subtle, she mused.

Then lunch with Caroline, Ester, and Violet at the Maison de Lac. They called themselves the Tetra-Trophy wives...which was more accurate than funny.

Caroline was the most beautiful redhead she'd ever seen. Tall, clear skin with glowing hair down to her buttocks. She made up for her tiny perky breasts with an ass she'd kill for.

Ester was stately rather than beautiful but in a Classical Greek sense. She was even taller than Caroline with high, jutting breasts, a narrow waist, wide hips, a large but not plump ass, and long slender legs. Her husband met her in college when she posed for a life drawing class. He'd thought she looked just like the Venus De Milo...with arms, of course.

Violet was the funniest of the foursome, with a bawdy wit that matched her pixieish features. Barely 5' tall with plump breasts on a tiny frame, she always found a way to show as much as possible whenever the four couples got together. Either she bought budget swim tops or intentionally had wardrobe malfunctions that never seem to upset her...or any of the other husbands. Edward was constantly scolding her for allowing everyone to see her tits, but she giggled it off every time.

Then the high point of the day, shopping. The four of them were given carte blanche to find pretty things to replace the donations they all were making from their collection of shiny things they'd acquired. It was always a rush not being told there were limits to what they could spend as it was for a good cause.

Tonight was the annual fundraiser for the Disadvantaged Youth Education Fund. They'd raised millions over the years allowing boys and young men to rise from their near-poverty conditions to get degrees and potentially solid livings. Every year the women volunteered to donate their less-worn jewelry to be auctioned off. Many of the wealthier families from dozens of states came in on their private jets, and fancy cars to buy pretty baubles for their wives and mistresses.

Isabelle's planning was interrupted as Walter moaned loudly. He must be getting close so she stroked his ass and purred, "Oh, God. Your cock is so huge...fuck me, fill me with your seed," she encouraged the man. It was the least she could do since he wanted to make love more than once a week, but she'd insisted that Saturday mornings were all that she needed.

Walter felt a surge of pride hearing his wife's normally cool and composed voice sound breathless with excitement. Maybe this morning she'd let him...maybe she was going to let go. "Damn! You are so hot," he panted. He never got tired of looking at her huge tits flopping around on her chest as he slammed his aching cock into her wet pussy...now that she let him see her. At first, she'd kept her top on and insisted the lights be off, but lately, she'd opened up more...but just once, just one time he'd like to try screwing her from behind.

"That's it baby, cum inside me...I'm off the pill like you wanted," the blonde stroked her husband's flexing ass.

"I will, but can you do me the favor of letting me do you from behind?" he begged. "I love your ass...I want to see your ass as I, um, fuck you," he said feeling the rising ache in his balls.

Isabelle stopped stroking her husband's cheeks and pushed him off. "Ok. That's it. I'm not some whore you can...fuck. Did you tell me you want to fuck me? I think you need to visit one of your stores across the tracks and maybe one of those cute sluts will bend over for you," she said as she rolled angrily off the bed.

The man flopped back on the bed as he watched his wife stride naked into the bathroom, his eyes were glued to her flexing ass as she disappeared behind the door. Did she know he visited his stores where more than one of the cute salesgirls wanted to fuck him? No way. He was always discrete. Plus, it was good for the morale in the stores. They were all so grateful as they looked around the suites he'd taken them to after a meal that cost as much as a month's groceries. They returned to work full of energy, full stomachs, and full cunts.

He stroked his cock rapidly remembering the cute young blonde who eagerly sucked his cock which never happened in this house. He fantasized Isabelle was taking his cock in her mouth...then her ass, oh God yessss, then her mouth again.

The blonde wife listened angrily as the rustling of the bed got more rapid. She wondered what filth the man was thinking about to get his release. Just as she turned on the shower, she heard the quick groan as he came, spewing those few pathetic dribbles. Locking the door so he wouldn't join her, she then stepped under the steamy water, her thoughts returning to the stores they'd be visiting.

***********************************************

"Are you ready?" Walter looked at the bedroom door. All the coldness from this morning was gone and Isabelle was back to her happy, perky self. He also felt much better after taking a young girl to lunch followed by a couple of hours at the Cambridge. He entered the store hearing someone singing Happy Birthday. He saw a perfectly shaped blonde girl blushing as her co-workers serenaded her. It was only right he'd take her out for her birthday, especially her 18th birthday. She'd never had champagne before which wasn't the only new experience for her. He loved that she was a virgin, though she acted like a seasoned whore letting him take her mouth, pussy, and ass without hesitation. Even though he was rough, venting his anger and frustration on the girl's various holes, she just squealed delightedly...and came repeatedly. She was a keeper and when he'd dropped her off she kissed him passionately telling him she had a twin sister...a virgin twin sister.

'If only Isabelle were even partially as eager for sex as this girl,' he thought, 'but at least she looks good on my arm, even if she is frigid,' he sighed. Next Wednesday he'd tell Jerry the manager that he'd be taking Lexi to look at how things are done at the other stores and not to expect her back after lunch. With Isabelle going over to her mother's...

The thoughts of meeting the two girls next Wednesday were interrupted as the door opened. "Oh, wow!" the man said approvingly. "You look...I mean, wow!"

Isabelle blushed. She'd gotten over her anger and felt bad for her husband as the day wore on. When she told her friends how Edward rudely wanted her to act the whore, they'd all nodded but told her sometimes she just needed to grit her teeth and accept the fact that all men were dogs. And that means, well, she got it...doggy-style. After picking out a few nice, and expensive pieces with lots of carats, she'd seen the dress in the window. Slinky, sexy, the front open down to...well she'd have to do some trimming, she'd hesitated. The three girls saw what she was looking at and before she knew it, she'd arranged to have the red silk garment delivered. Tonight she was going to bend over and let her husband take her from behind.

"What do you think?" Too much?" she asked. "You always say I dress too conservatively and thought maybe tonight I'd let my hair down."

Even after jerking off this morning and cumming twice in the cute teenager, the man's cock throbbed looking at his wife's barely concealed body. Her huge breasts were just half-covered with hints of her pale pink areolas peeking out. Her nipples proudly poked though and the shape of her breasts was evident. He looked down at the bottom of the open vee and wondered if she'd shaved. This morning her blonde landing strip was higher.

"Turn around. You look beautiful," he sighed. As she turned he whistled to see the back was the same, revealing her entire spine down to her ass-crack. "I'm surprised," he said, "but glad, I've been trying to get you to loosen up and...well, wow!" He stroked her ass hoping she wouldn't bat his hand away but she surprisingly pushed her butt against his hand.

"I know, I couldn't wear anything under this." She wiggled her ass, "I might have been rash this morning so if you're still up for it..." she turned and kissed the man. "Just this once, but you're a great husband and you deserve it."

Edward's cock was beginning to tent the pants of his tux wondering whether she meant he could fuck her from behind or...pray to God! Anal. "Damn! Maybe we should stay home...you know, the weather and all that."

Isabelle laughed, "I know. I saw on the weather report it might get down to 72 degrees with clear skies. We'll need moonscreen or we might get moonburns," she giggled.

***********************************************

"Ladies and gentlemen. I want to first thank the Country Club for allowing us to hold our event here this year," the old director looked around, "We have guests from six countries, 25 states, and dozens of counties and cities here tonight."

As the man gave introductions, Violet nudged Isabelle, "Well? Are you going to, um let him go where no man has gone before?"

The blonde blushed, "Hell no," she whispered, "but if he wants...I can't believe I'm going to say this, if he wants me doggy-style as you put it, then I'll grit my teeth and let him."

The cute girl patted her friend's leg, "You'll like it. Edward's favorite. But think about it...the Maserati? 20 minutes in my ass and I got the car of my dreams."

The blonde groaned, "That will never happen, nor will I put his...you know, his thing in my mouth, even for a Maserati...ok, maybe for a McClaren," she sighed.

"So tonight, we have a record number of guests so here are the rules. You raise your paddle to bid but make sure you can cover the cost of your winning bid, there will be no credit. All bids are final and the values are listed with each item so anything above the appraised value is tax-deductible, so bid often, and bid high for the best write-offs. And for those who've made donations, the couple with the highest proceeds win the two-week stay in Kapalua, all expenses paid including all the golf you can play at," he looked over at a smiling couple, "Gerald and Marcy's house on the beach. Thank you both for your generous donation. Ok, last year we raised just over $12 million which helped hundreds of boys who might have gone into gangs or died from drug overdoses go to college. This year our goal is $15 million! Let's get the bidding started."

The auctioneer wasted no time and piece after piece was presented by the beautiful Mrs. Stanton who seemingly loved the spotlight. There was a tally board showing the doner's standings and Isabelle watched as she and Walter dropped to fourth. Just before her necklace was to be auctioned, Walter leaned over, "Go up there. We can move into first place if the necklace goes for a good price," he stroked her upper chest, "I know it will get more looks here than in Dolores' hands."

Isabelle hesitated, "You know I get stage fright...shit, Ok. You owe me," she looked at her friends and excused herself before going up to the auctioneer.

"I'd like to present this next piece," she said.

The man would have agreed to anything as he looked at the stunning woman up close. All evening he'd tried to avoid looking over at the buxom blonde wondering in what universe he'd be able to get her naked. "Um, sure...Mrs.?"

"Van Der Scott," she purred. She kissed him on the cheek making sure to press her large breast against the back of his hand. "Dolores, "I think since this was Walter's mother's necklace I should show her the respect it deserves," she smiled at the glaring woman.

The room was silent as all men and a good portion of the women eyed the gorgeous blonde as she put the necklace around her neck before arranging it on her creamy skin.

"Um, the bidding will start are $2,500...do we have 2,500?"

Walter was looking at all the men holding up paddles surprised at the bidding. This was maybe worth $10,000 but within minutes it was over $16,000. They might win the trip to Hawaii after all. The bidding kept going with few pauses. He couldn't believe $33,000 but his head whipped around as he heard a man he didn't recognize who stood and called out $100,000."

"Sir? You're bidding $100,000?"

"Well, I am, with one caveat as I never have time to inspect what I'm bidding on. Can you tell me exactly what...?"

"Yes, this is a Harry Winston platinum and diamond neck..."

"Sorry, I was talking about the entire package. I'd like to bid on the..." he made a circle in the air pointing up on stage," he smiled. He saw the auctioneer hesitate, "Perhaps $150,000?"

Walter stood up, "That's my wife," he blurted out, "You sir, are way out of line!"

"$160,000" another man called out as he stood up.

"190."

"200."

The auctioneer pounded his gavel and pulled the woman over, "Do you want me to stop this now? The last bid before the outrageous one was $33,000," he whispered.

Isabelle felt something she'd never felt in her life. Her nipples ached, her stomach felt like she'd swallowed a blender and she could feel the moisture on her inner thighs. She looked at her baffled-looking husband and looked at the donor standings then back to Walter. She turned back to the auctioneer after seeing her husband reluctantly nod, "Let it go on, this is for the kids," she said softly. Strangely, she felt a knee-weakening series of pulses throb through her pussy saying that.

Hesitating, the auctioneer turned back to the murmuring crowd, "Ok, our...volunteer is more than willing to put herself out there for the good of the children, but let's be reasonable, shall we make this a...say one-week rental?" He saw the original bidder nod so he continued, "We have the gentleman over there with 200, do we have 210?

An older man in the back stood, "230, but we can see the Harry Winston and the dress, but we'd like to see what else we're bidding on."

A roar of assenting voices went up and the auctioneer looked apologetically at the woman. He was glad he was behind the dais as he was now rock-hard. "Um. I think it's only fair, I mean at this bid level..."

The blonde stepped back shaking her head but not quickly enough.

Dolores came over and pulled the straps off Isabelle's shoulders and stepped back as the flimsy material puddled to the floor. She grabbed the woman's wrists as she tried to cover herself up, whispering, "Go with it, slut. You made your proverbial bed now lie in it." She looked out at the crowd smiling as she cupped one breast, then the other.

The auctioneer collected himself, "Thank you, Mrs. Stanton, are they real or augmented?"

The brunette woman bounced the blonde's huge tits nodding over at the auctioneer. "These are real, though perhaps you can confirm. We're talking about a lot of money here."

The man went over and took his time squeezing and mauling the blonde's breasts not caring he was sporting a pronounced tent. He went back to the dais and nodded, "100% real. Mrs. Stanton, can you escort our willing volunteer down to the floor. Traditionally the best pieces are put out on display for close inspection prior to the auction. It seems only fair for all the prospective bidders to get a closer look."

"Sure," Dolores nodded, "Mary Elizabeth, can we assume your donation will go for $5,000?"

A middle-aged woman stood up, "I was hoping for that, so yes," she smiled gleefully.

Dolores went over and grabbed the diamond-studded dog collar and leash. She grinned at Isabelle as she put it on her neck. "You think I ever forgave you for stealing Brett back at Shoreside? Payback is a bitch, bitch," she whispered.

She looked at the auctioneer before leading the naked blonde across the stage, "I think it's only appropriate for the bidders to know what a valuable object they are bidding on. Isabelle McMaster Van Der Scott, former head cheerleader, homecoming, and prom queen. Voted most likely...yes, that was it. You get it. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Vasser and as far as we know, she's been with just one man...unless teasing pricks counts," she told the quiet audience. "She works out daily, has minimal body fat," she said as she pinched the blonde's belly skin. She then turned the woman around and squeezed her tight ass, "and looks to be nicely waxed," she said as the naked woman again faced the crowd. "Show the bidders," she ordered.

Isabelle thought she must be as red as a radish but squatted down opening her legs after Dolores slapped her ass. Mortified, she realized she was red and swollen, even more than after sex. She not only could smell her arousal but could see glistening beads of juice leaking out of her vagina.

"Ok, let's go meet someone who's about to introduce you to a world you never knew existed," the woman said happily as she tugged on the leash.

Isabelle never felt anything like this as men's and women's hands grabbed, prodded, and poked her. Some even stuck fingers inside her pussy and ass as she was led around the room. She was baffled that rather than wanting to flee she began rating the possible buyers of her body. There were a half dozen that disgusted her but thinking they might win brought back the huge rush. Why would that excite her? She wondered as a woman stood to grab her breasts. She winced as the woman pulled roughly on her nipples. Malorie Dowd. The woman she bested at tennis last month for the club championship.

She knew quite a few of the people and saw looks on their faces she'd never seen before, mostly lust and desire. When she was led by Walter, she tried to make eye contact but he also was looking lustily at her body. She was finally led back on stage, every place she was groped still raw and tingling.

Walter wanted to stop this but had to sit as his 5" cock was angrily throbbing in his pants. He remembered how many times he wished Isabelle would loosen up, even act like a bit of a slut, but nothing ever approached what he was watching in the banquet center.

Dolores pulled the woman back into the spotlights and nodded to the auctioneer.

"Ok, gentlemen, oh, and ladies please don't be shy. Our slave here promises to please anyone with sufficient funds in their checkbook," he smiled then looked over at the woman, "Can you promise to make it worth their while?"

As Isabelle hesitated, Dolores slapped her ass and hissed, "Answer the man, slave."

"Yes," her voice squeaked, "Yes," she said more firmly, "for the kids whoever wins the bidding will have no regrets."

Edward leaned over to the Police Commissioner, "Joe, isn't prostitution illegal?" he asked.

Never taking his eyes off the naked blonde who was way out of his league, he shook his head. "She's not promising sex, she's just naked. Plus she's doing this for the kids," he said softly.

"220!"

"230."

Dolores turned her former high school friend around, whispering into her ear, "Spread your legs and touch your toes, slut!"

Isabelle felt the pulsing in her crotch again as she felt her body react as if her brain had no say.

"That's it. Damn! You're a whore at heart," the woman said gleefully, "spread your ass so these nice men can see what they're going to be enjoying for the next week."

"300," Edward yelled out.

Violet punched her husband, "What? What are you doing?" she demanded.

barkirk
barkirk
3,020 Followers
12