For the Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry dear, I know it's not a surprise, but your birthday is next week and you've mentioned how much you'd..." he looked back on the stage.

"Oh baby, I love you so much," the cute woman cried, "That is so sweet! Go for it."

"350," a man yelled out as he and a dozen others stood for a better view.

"400...450...500."

Dolores pushed the woman to her hands and knees and proceeded to lead her around the stage like a dog. She looked out at the bidders, "You cheapskates can do better than that. She's housebroken, well-trained and all you need to do is give her frequent treats." She patted the blonde on her head then gently slapped a flopping tit.

Isabelle had never felt so humiliated in her life, so abased, so cheap, so aroused. When Dolores ordered her to wag her tail, she never hesitated and wiggled her ass at the crowd.

Walter sat back in his seat wishing he could stroke his cock. He looked at the camera crew wondering how much he'd have to pay to get copies of this then looked back at the stage at his wife who was now on her back, legs being spread wide by Dolores. The bidding showed no signs of slowing down until there was one man who held up his paddle, saying.

"2 Million! And for two weeks," he said lowering the phone from his ear.

The auctioneer stopped and looked at the tall man in the back. "We have 2 Million, do I hear 3? No? Going once, going twice, sold! To number 34. Sir, I am impressed and your generosity will put at least 25 kids through college." He looked over at the blushing woman who was being led down the stairs to the back of the room, "I daresay, you got a true bargain."

***********************************************

Normally the auction was over by midnight, but after Violet and the two other Tetra-Trophy Wives went up on stage to present their donations, the auction wrapped up at 3:35 AM. Net proceeds...$22.5 million. The top donors were the Van Der Scotts which should have made Walter and Isabelle thrilled, but Walter sat stunned as he watched his naked wife be led out the door, naked that is except for the dog collar and spiked heels. He wanted to say goodbye, or get a look...any look from his now totally-compliant wife. He stood in the door as his naked blonde wife was led through the parking lot to a Rolls Royce where she got in without hesitating. It wasn't until later he found out the winning bidder was an agent for some sheik in Oman or somewhere.

Violet smiled at her husband as she was leaving with the CEO and his grinning wife of the local distribution company. Edward didn't look thrilled even though she'd raised a million as he'd always hated the man. He sighed and slumped back next to his friend Walter.

***********************************************

The next two weeks were the longest two weeks ever for Walter. Not a word from his wife and as he had no idea where she was, he more than once wondered if she were gone for good. He'd heard about white women being prized around the world and imagined Isabelle being sold off to various billionaires for their various perversions. He couldn't jerk off enough with visions of his prudish wife being used by every type of person imaginable.

It was a good thing he had his stores though. Every night he managed to take a different salesgirl to dinner. All were thrilled that the owner would wine and dine them and were more than eager to make it worth his time and money. Lexi and her twin Alexis left his cock bruised and sore from their eagerness and willingness to do anything leaving him with the need to rest his penis for a couple of days. He couldn't get the picture of Alexis cleaning her sister's cunt while he fucked that tight ass out of his head and wished he could get Violet and Isabelle to try this.

***********************************************

He sat at his desk thinking that today was to be the day the sheik returned his wife. He should be home waiting, but he had no idea what to say or how he could even look at her. Finally, he pressed the intercom, "Tell Daryl I'll be going home now," he said resignedly.

Climbing out of the Bentley and telling his driver to take the rest of the week off, he went to the front door. He felt a surge of relief seeing his wife's red dress on the side table knowing she had to be home. "Isabelle?" he called out. He wondered where she was but realized she might be jetlagged or otherwise exhausted. He quietly crept upstairs and opened the bedroom door.

"Holy shit!" he gasped seeing his wife on all fours on the bed, looking back at him with a grin. Her pussy was inflamed and sopping and her anus was now bleached and...wow! Glistening with lube.

"I was wondering when you'd get home. I've been like this for over an hour. Get your clothes off and put your cock in my mouth so I can get you nice and hard," she ordered. She looked at the man's erection as he yanked off his pants, "you can fuck me any way you want, or you can cum in my mouth or ass."

***********************************************

Isabelle never told Walter what happened after she had been led away, nor did he ask but afterward she was not only insatiable but highly skilled and willing to do anything. Walter stopped rewarding the top girls at the stores since Isabelle wanted his cock multiple times a day. The best was when Edward sent Violet over as a birthday present and Walter finally got to fuck that little pixie while Isabelle licked her friend's pussy.

The following year, the auction attracted bidders from 22 countries and 43 states. 19 of the wives were more than eager to showcase their donations and the Disadvantaged Youth Education Fund raised over $50 million. The private airfield ran out of space with all the private jets, many with Arabic writing on them. The prize this year was two weeks in Dubai at the Burj Al Arab. This worked out as the winning bidder lived in Dubai so he was able to fly over when the month was up.

Getting out to the restaurants and the beaches was interesting as dozens of men seemed to know her. They tightly hugged her and greeted her warmly by her Arabic nickname, something along the lines of Eahirat Mubaraka. He later was told it roughly translated to Blessed Whore. He smiled as they walked the beach thinking how true her name was.

12