All Comments on 'For the Love of Babysitting'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and highly erotic. Thank you.

Chef1bowenChef1bowenover 1 year ago

Hope there will be a part 2 about the trip

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

This was hot! Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't usually like long stories but this was so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs to continue

ElrastElrastover 1 year ago

Minor tweak at the beginning. It's "airs and graces". Enjoyed the flow of this.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Nice story, hot, erotic. One comment: as for Ollie maybe catching them, or seeing them engaged sexually….no child has ever been harmed by seeing sex in action. They’ll be curious, have questions. Just need to be open and honest when answering such questions. The child will be ok.

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Please do continue the story - I'm loving it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a slow developing story with stroke scenes in each chapter. The character and plot developments are better than anything I've seen in yrs. The author doesn't cheat and foretell the out come of the next action before you get there. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Love to see this story continue…. And hoping that she becomes part of he uncle’s “family”, and soon is showing off her uncles’s baby bump on her sexy tummy, along with her aunt. Yet another experience they an share…

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments (anonymous or not). I'm so happy you enjoyed this one. It means a lot to hear your positive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted to let you know my thoughts on this story. The character descriptions, actions and reactions are all truly believable. The story builds at a wonderful pace along with the characters. We all obviously love the smut and taboo of incest stories but this is a very welcome change. It shows true love on several levels along side of the yearnings of a young adult. It was written so well I didn't have to struggle with picturing any part of it in my head.

I hope to speak for those of us who read but dont usually comment.

Thank you for taking the time to put this wonderful story out here for us all. Please consider continuing Amy's journey thru womanhood with people who truly care.

Thank You

Curt

worshipper622worshipper622over 1 year ago

Why must "5" be the max?

e200zne200znover 1 year ago

Please do continue the story. Nice story, hot, erotic.Very well written.Await part 2

friendlytongue38671friendlytongue38671over 1 year ago

Amazing. Just amazing. I’ll have to really study it when I have the time and privacy to do so.

BandoPervBandoPervover 1 year ago

So we’ll Penned, I look forward to reading more. So erotic, Amy’s anticipation, as is mine for more is palpable! Forwards please.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Excellent story build!!! I was concerned with the slow build and boil, but the Fire that exploded was worth the wait. Maybe even a little too short after the long build. I expected Suzy to help more with the one on one nerve relaxation then just holding and talking: I thought she may of had some alone time to teach finer points of womanhood and fun before dropping straight into Jack, one shot each night and done for Amy. If she was more prepared by Suzy, they all may have more fun, and the get away will be a better "training venue" for all.

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 1 year ago

I really hope there is much much more of this great story of transformation. I want to see her explore all her desires!

mbaabdmbaabdover 1 year ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please keep this going, the build up was amazing and needs to continue apace

ToughSailorToughSailor11 days ago

Needs proofreading - Jack starts out as more than just a little dim - The writing style is somewhat stilted and a tad too Brit for comfortable Yank reading . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...