All Comments on 'For the Love of Cock Pt. 02'

by eroticwriter00

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
A relatable story

I enjoyed your story very much. I like the way talk about his thoughts and feelings as the story progresses. I'm am glad they didn't fuck and kept it at cocksucking and s kiss. I am a Cocksucker and have no desire for anal. I just want to be a Cocksucker for an Alpha male and let him know he is the dominant man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice. Please continue! :)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

Wonderful story. I liked so many lines but my favorite is:

"His eyes and lips told me that he is the male and that he loved bringing out the feminine side of me. There is no doubt of who the Top was and who was the bottom."

This is exactly me. I'm the Alpha male when I'm with a woman (hardly ever now) but I'm definitely the feminine sissy bottom when I'm with a man. I especially enjoyed the detail of their first kiss and your description of your feelings. I too - after a few years of sucking cock & making out with men - often feel the same way. I have emotional feelings for men now and that's why I have come to admit that - yes - "I AM GAY!!"

I don't mind saying it out loud, even though I haven't told my wife yet. One day I'll muster up the courage and come out to her and to my other friends.

Wish me luck.

Please continue with more chapters. I can't wait to read about the first time you get fucked - the first time Barry "makes love" to you. Also, will your wife find out ?

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyover 4 years ago
Kissing a man

There's nothing hotter than sharing slow, deep and wet kisses with another man. One guy I knew, also married, loved oral sex, and always wanted to 69. We would spend hours, each of us licking and sucking the other's dick. He absolutely refused to kiss a guy. Always seemed odd to me that he could accept and love my dick in this mouth - but would never want my tongue in his mouth.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
second comment

This is one of the best stories on all of Literotica. Another favorite line of mine from this chapter is:

"I had tasted his cock and his semen and now his soft thin lips. I didn't feel disgusted, I felt wanted and desired. His lips were gentle against mine and they tasted so subtly sweet. I was changing; from sexual desire alone to something deeper, intimate."

The change is something that I have felt as well over these past few years. From being hetero to accepting that I'm gay. I love it when a man holds me, kisses me passionately, feeds me his cock and then "makes love" to me. I enjoy giving myself to a man, fully and completely. The emotional connection is also there a lot of the times (not always). I have "fallen in love" with one man and we had an ongoing gay affair until he had to move away for business. Maybe I'll fall in love again and can then fully explore my true inner feelings. I truly want to be feminine for a hot hunky man.

Please continue with the next chapter, where he will get fucked and his male lover with "make love" with him, fully and completely. I can't wait.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Very erotic

Very erotic story with lust, sex, feelings and intimacy. Wow! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more!

The cream of a man's cum in your mouth is so enticing. It DOES have its own flavor, and the heat and speed at which it spurts into your mouth is very exciting. There is a real joy is knowing your sucking another man is what is giving that other man his sexual pleasure and release! And I'm glad he stripped Barry of his clothes, because Barry's chest, abs, arms, have got to be very sexual sites too.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
love this story

2 excerpts that really hit home with me are:

"His eyes and lips told me that he is the male and that he loved bringing out the feminine side of me. There is no doubt of who the Top was and who was the bottom."

"Through this act, we were demonstrating our roles... I showed my acceptance of his dominance over me."

That is how I view my submission to my male lovers. They dominate me, I service them and please them by sucking their cocks and giving my man-pussy to them. I love giving myself to a man, fully and completely. I know that probably makes me "gay" but that's OK. I accept that and have admitted it to myself. Now I just need to come out of the closet and admit my homosexuality to my wife. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For me, I absolutely love kissing a Man. Especially, when he is a good kisser and kisses me as an Alpha. I want him to be the Alpha because I love being feminine for him. There are men out there that totally love feminine guys like me and when I find I love giving them complete control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed your first two chapters & look forward to the third. I have sucked a few cocks over the last few years after plucking up the courage to finally go through with something I’d become increasingly curious about. I love my partner but we haven’t had sex for years, I’ve had an affair or two with women down the years which came close to ending my long term relationship but I do think the world of her so we remain a couple. Like many others I have desires. This led to me discovering my curiosity for men which I guess had been secretly buried deep within myself since I became sexually aware but I had never acted on & had put out of my mind. I wasn’t sure if I could kiss another guy but I eventually did with my courage emboldened by a few drinks & dark nights. Some men have not been much fun to kiss as some have some strange ideas on how to kiss & personal hygiene. But I found on a couple of occasions some guys who are very good kissers & who turned me on massively. This also led to me rimming a couple of clean guys which I also found to be a major turn on & likewise when it has been reciprocated. I have on a couple of occasions given anal but I am still yet to receive it & have become increasingly curious about this next level. Hopefully I can find a nice gentle teacher in the motto distant future. I don’t believe I could fancy men emotionally the way I do women but I have finally accepted to myself that I am bisexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous