All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 01'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific Start

I'd like to read the continuation, great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I wish you'd finish this story; great start!

MegamuffinMegamuffinalmost 13 years agoAuthor

I also wish I would finish it. I made the classic rookie move and posted a chapter without finishing the story. Also, I hate the title, but oh well. I'm working on it again. Should be fun.

NateBlackNateBlackabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed this story. If you ever decide to continue Bill and Amy's story I would love to read it. I think they've got a great perspective. Very, very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where is the next chapter?

very uncool to title a story chapter 1, not finish the story, and post other things

reader_3634reader_3634almost 9 years ago
Pity - this story had potential but I understand why it was never finished

The story l written and interesting and I would love to have found out more about Jim & Helena. The interaction with Bill & Amy was also interesting but that was what killed the story. While the idea that belief in an all powerful old man in the sky with a white beard should be incompatible with sexual expression seems ridiculous on all sorts of levels - the idea of 'Christian Porn' is equally ridiculous and requires too much suspension of belief. The thing that really killed the story, though, was Bill stating that Homosexuality, Adultery and Profanity were still wrong to his 'open & liberal' mind.

Zoomie69Zoomie69over 7 years ago
Great Story, One Lousy Comment

Firstly, great story 5*. I like most of the rest, WISH YOU WOULD FINISH IT.

As to the comment, reader_3634, I checked your listing, you have no stories, you haven't been back to your listing in over a year and a half.

Please give us something to base our opinions of your skills on.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

So sad you've never returned to finish this great story as it showed great promise. That being said this was a very well thought out and written 'chapter'. I've read most of your work posted on Literotica and definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...