All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 16'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now is the time to use your secret knowledge as leverage, Matty. Threaten him with the video of him, fuck him, breed him, whore him out to your coworkers, so you can all keep your jobs in exchange. Then go on that boys trip to fuck your slut while aaron fucks his slutty uncle.

Or does Jeremy work on behalf of his new owner, the coach, who wants to reclaim his boy toy?

Obviously i am looking forward to what you have planned for the escalation, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, Matt certainly has a lot of potential blackmail on Johnson to leverage if he insists in firing him. Johnson’s hungry cunt will certainly go public as well which I doubt he wants. So it’s likely that Matt will dodge this bullet too - and maybe start abusing his boss’ ass as well. Plus the trip to the cabin is likely to get raunchy. Next chapter please!

byunjaesbyunjaesabout 1 year ago

johnson really think we dont have his tea

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddiesabout 1 year ago

Guess it’s time for Matt to turn Johnson into a cumdumpster for him and his coworkers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES