All Comments on 'For the Love of Lana Ch. 04'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like your stories but

This one could have used a little more editing, a lot of missing commas, tenses and syntax errors made it a harder read then it should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Next chapter soon please.

ShKiPShKiPalmost 7 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter....

Can't seem to stop reading. This story is gripping and fast paced. Am waiting for when it will slow down and get to the sex part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
????

If you go to either storiesonline.net or sexstories.com you will find the complete story from stat to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs a lot

Grammar and continuity errors. Sentences that make little sense. This is the first story I've read from you but I suggest structuring your plot at conception, getting an editor and laying off the wine or whatever is causing you to merge random sentences. Perspective shifts mid paragraph/ sentence just added to the confusion.

I enjoyed the love/hate dynamic between Jonathan and Lana yet you killed it in one scene. I enjoy this genre and the mechanic of both factions being powerless around each other, fun.

I unfortunately didn't get very far through this chapter as I lost patience but I saw anonymous comment their ire and thought I would show them how to critique.

Wish you well and hope to see more of your content,

Ducky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES