All Comments on 'For the Sake of His Honor'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There is no way this ends well

The karmic fulcrum has to come down, hard, upon the cheater. Her motives were "noble" in the beginning, I guess, but in the end she deserves no respect. She becomes just another selfish slut trading her marriage, her integrity for selfish reasons. I have no sympathy for her. Both of them deserve the hell that is about to rain down upon them. Or should rain down upon them. It remains to be seen.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Interesting

I see your wife and you write together. I can tell when she writes. The wife in this story is nothing short of a whore. If as she says, she is only having sex to procreate, then she mush believe that anal can get you pregnant. Only a woman would come up with that load of shit. She does not love her husband. Once she finds out he can not get her pregnant she lies to him. She fucks someone else even before she knows he can not get her pregnant and then she continues to do so after. I ask is this your idea of a loving wife? Through her to the curb and use the child as proof. Make sure everyone that knows her knows about it. Her reputation should go in the gutter with her. You received 50 for good writing and 0 for the bill of goods you are trying to sell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME story with great character development!

This story was awesome! I loved it! Lots of good character stuff, too, always a big big plus.. I'd love to read more. Not sure why the previous poster went all hell and damnation? Like the story, like the character arcs, even if I don't condone where it leads. No one likes a cheater, but I love this story! My $.02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seems like it is not over

I guess I just like resolution to the stories and there is a lot left on the table. Would have preferred more of a conclusion that what you have here.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well whatever gets you off I guess!

There is NO point being married is there? So they are having a long term affair. Just get rid of the husband and the girlfriend. No point in them staying in this story. They are at best outsiders. The wife doesn't love or respect the husband in fact disrespects him at every turn. As for the boyfriend? he really wants his cake and to eat it as well doesn't he? Well I hope they don't live happily ever after. If you really want to write a story with these two people in it, how about a story where the husband sues the ass of the boyfriend, the girlfriend kicks the shit out of the boyfriend with the husband joining in. And then a miracle happens the husband now ex-husband makes the girlfriend pregnant. The ex-wife however has complecations and can't concieve. So the ex-husband and the ex-girlfriend win. But it's okay the ex-wife and ex-boyfriend still fuck all the time, but with other people. They are now swingers and go to parties two or three times a week, the ex-wife still thinks she can get pregnant and is now taking on gangbangs just in case. The ex-boyfriend is cheering her on every step of the way. Now that would be a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is she married to Harrison?

Sure the sex with Jacob is hot but her relationship with her husband seems more like one of friendship than of love. So why is she married to him? And the title is not quite correct, it isn't for the sake of his honor...it's for her. It always was. She didn't want everyone to think she was incapable of having children, so she has an affair. Why not make the kid black and really have at it. It just got too dumb at the end for me to really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crap!!! Thats Un Believable

I suppose this could really happen---But the envelope is really stretched --This broad has no morales what so ever -and really dumb as a stump -I suppose wrier thinks they've hit on something that most readers will accept --But Hey!!-you gotta make it somewhat believable --No Signs of Remorse --C'mon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just

another cheating wife story.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Feeling quite cheated actually

This plot is as old as time. Well enough written, but familiar. Every reader knew early on what would happen. Yet you end the story without Harrison or even Madison finding out. The only reason to continue such a tale is to see how the characters behave when the discovery is made. Of course we can continue it ourselves given the elements. As far as I can tell, the main reason for this was to write extended sex scenes between Jacob and his new slut Lizzie. Certainly it was not written to bring anything new to the table in terms of character development, or a unique ending.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
so she has no honor

she is just a slut as her mil thought...what will her best friend think and best of all what will hubby do when he finds out which when she continued we all know will happen....ok then he finds he cant have kids ...he dumps his sorry assed wife ...who say does move in with jacob....now he either really has to get a job because he will now have to pay child support for 22years or he can do as we figure and disappear to be the deadbeat dad he would probably be good at...but say ok he gets a job ...she had it easy a rich hubby who she has now betrayed ...now she herself will probably have to go to work unless jacob can get a job as a stud in xxxx rated movies as he does seem to have a talent for fucking...well maybe they can make it then hopefully if they have a daughter she can become a porn star herself in 18 years ....maybe she did move up ....trade a rich hubby for a porn star who gets to fuck other women ....maybe hell be the next john holmes shoot maybe if shes as good looking as it sys sghe is she can be a porn star also and between them both become rich and famouus as a hubby n wife team who does group ...oh and what about madison maybe shed do well will the ex hubby ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
about your saying

There are three types of women, as the old saying goes: smart women, sexy women and sane women. An individual female might fall into one or even two of the categories, if a man is lucky enough, but never is a woman all three.

YOU GOT THAT WRONG DUDE: UNFORTUNATELLY IT GOES; INTELLIGENT, SEXY AND FAITHFUL. it's also very unfortunat that the best possible is 2 out of 3. but this one might be sexy the rest she hasn't gotten. as she is nothing to bother and the rest of the caracters neither, you can stop the story right here. if you create one which is an exeption come back. because this one is a dumb whore who is eventually sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!

Very sexy, well-written story. I loved the contrasts between the wholesomeness and the sex. I think some of the phrases are wonderfully provoative, like, "there was more work to be done, and the simple, "it's time." I was hoping for a scene where she would suck Jacob's cock and eat his load of cum, not a good thing to do when attempting to get pregnant, but an excellent way to demonstrate how much she loved the sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fake Texas

You lost me at the bar in LA when they're drinking water at lunch. Anyone who went to UT knows that water is what frogs fuck in. Typical blond, D Cup bimbo. Not terribly original at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unfortunately Just A long stroke w/o Consequence

A shame really to devote so much time to just a stroke tale to say nothing of the wasted time and talent on a cucking with a bastard baby to be raised by the poor loving short cocked bastard of a unknowing husband.<P>

So one wonders why there was no attempt at fairness in the discovery of their pushing a bastard baby at hubby to raise and pay for as well as her roof and necessaries.<P>

More than talent is needed for a decent story that arouses and entertains. This was terribly tainted in its painful sick contorted message which was neither erotic or arousing - just a sick one handed writer writing for the very few into male humiliation.<P>

Constructively - wasted talent due to the subject which grossly offends all rational people.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Very enjoyable

Very good prose with few grammatical or syntactic problems. The story's pacing is good, and the characters believable. Lizzie's intentions are good but her lust causes things to spin out of control. The plot is familiar but it's handled well. Jacob and Elizabeth become infatuated with each other, and they slide deliciously into the wickedness of adultery. They both know it's wrong yet they cannot bring themselves to stop. You just know it's going to end badly in future stories.

<P>

The sex scenes are hot, and the stroke value is high which is unusual in a Loving Wives tale. While I believe adultery is wrong, the literary value of the story is high hence the high mark. Thank you for sharing your tale with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ENJOYABLE BUT LONG

A really good story with lots of sex, but it was rather long and in places a little boring. Could well be a true store for some couples.

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Very Good

Hot sex scenes, an interesting story, and enough deceit to satisfy everyone makes for a really good read. Although the story is supposed to be about honor there is very little of it to be found in either Elizabeth or Jacob. Their rationalizations sound find but the author's make sure that they slip well beyond the bounds of the simple act of procreation.<P>It should be pointed out that the information concerning the husband's sterility is given to Elizabeth but is not given to the husband. No doctor would circumvent his obligation to his patient in such a manner, but we wouldn't have the same story if the doctor had honored his duty to Harrison.

ryu77ryu77over 15 years ago
Good sex scenes....

but like some other pointed out, could see the ending coming. I was hoping for something different but can't please everyone. If you continue other stories about these characters, I hope you two give justice to Harrison.

Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
predictable?

Sorry but I had this one figured out from the git-go. I'm not the kind of guy to trash someone for their writing, since I haven't ever written anything. Having said that though, from the opening scenes of their honeymoon where the authors mentioned the 5 inch cock, I knew the ending. A husband & wife writing effort? Buddy, did you write this story in your mind's eye as Harrison to your wife's Lizzie? Or were you the excellent cocksman Jacob to your wife's Madison? (predictable) Silly question? (I wonder if your wife had to suppress her laughter at some of the contributions you made...while you were writing as Jacob). Or is it that you both really thought you were either the acting couple or the married couple? I know, another silly question! (Predictable) Again very well written and a good read for the sex and syntax in the story, but you could have very easily fit this in 2 or 3 pages with it's predicable outcome. I can't see a sequel to this as you & your wife probably see yourselves as 'alpha charactors', so you probably wouldn't know how to, or, even care to end this story with any sort of justice or finality. On a further & more personal note, nothing gives me a greater sense of having read a great story than when I read the comments and see apprecitive responses from my favorite authors on this site like harddaysknight, K.K., thecelt, charley bear (to name a few). Unfortunately, I don't think this will make their cut.

Your writing ability is obvios and should be applauded, and even encouraged, however it's just not my type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another slut whore wife shows she had no love

or lust for her husband, only a need for him to support her so her lovers can use her.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Very erotic but silly!

Hadn't Lizzie heard about artifical insemination? Outside of being predictable (there have been older and better erotic stories on this same premise) the characters who sounded smart and honerable early on devolved into cartoons. Now that Lizzie is openly cheating on her husband where is the honor? Eventually they will get caught and then what happens? What happens to Harrison's honor when things go to crap? If Jacob can not stay away from Lessie how is he going to stay away from his daughter? Instead of a story with a true moral impasse the story became a stroke story. On one hand I would like to see the sequel but then you have dug some a ditch for yourself it is hard to see a happy ending here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A most enjoyable read.

You two are not just writers, your authors. I think this story was very well written, and a very good read. I do admit however when you described Lizzy as an attorney and had her cow down to her bitch of a mother in law, I was disappointed. I would have given her high marks if when she was being looked down on for not yet having given birth, if she would have just dumped her water glass over the old cunts head and walked away. But if she would have done that.........we wouldn't have had this fun story would we?

Thanks again, and please...........write on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Continue

i need to see what happens next, does hubby finds out, Jacob girlfriend or his sister. i think the wife has lost all her love for her husband just cause she couldn't control her urges, plus the fact she cheated so early on in the marriage. i dont think husband should find out, he'll really leave then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Now tell us they are Musliims and the wife and

lover will be stoned to death by their families.

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
I hate when. . .

. . . the slut gets away with it. Evil wins again, and you get a zero vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid sluts do stupid things

And you don't get more stupid this this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Decent

Outside of the fact that this story was fairly predictable, it was a decent read. Some other people have pointed out some rather obvious loopholes; the doctor's telling of Lizzie rather than the husband, but... Oh well. Truthfully though, such stories as this disgust me - they're good smut, but at the end, they leave a kind of disgusting feel like, "How did I enjoy that?" That feeling is slightly alleviated when the character's cheating are caught - and given what's coming. But, you're the author. Good luck, enjoy yourself in the future.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Wouldn't

Divorce have been simpler after the doctor's malfeasance of telling the wife. Since she is so good at lying to her husband I am sure she could have found a reason to get a divorce. Oh no, wait. Then you would not have the cuckold plot. Oh, of course. IT is sexy to humiliate the other spouse without him knowing, and make him a true cuckold - raise another man's child. Oh that is ooooh so erotic. And the lover is better lover; but this way she can screw two men and have the security of the first husband and the benefits of a lover. And wait, he would never cheat on her right? Because he is honest and loving and not selfish.

Gosh but those qualities are not fun and sexy, but hurting him is even if he does not know it. And it is only sex, not love. Oh but wait. She has fallen in love with the other guy. Why not be selfish and have the best of both worlds as this is only a story and it is on a web site about sex and cheating is sexy and erotic and must taste good since so many writers out there like to serve up this plot line. I know, get a life and stop reading these stories etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Boring and predictable - why did you bother?

Plot was marginal at best and the character development was shallow & stupid. Plausible - not really. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Would some one define

"loving wives". There seems to be a confusion about the genre. What does a reader really expect when reading loving wives, a happily married couple without marital problems. No cheating, no sluts, no studs, etc. etc. etc. Would you really read this type of story? I bet not. Controversy, cheating, moral issues, etc etc is what cranks on the "0" givers, moaners and whiners, who constantly read these stories and bitch about them. Isn't that so?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really Disapointing

Just another slut wife commiting the ultimate betrail, and this is erotic. Not fucking close, just slut porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmm

story wise, it was well written. plot wise, it was crap. "for the sake of his honor" my ass, she gets the love of her husband and the well fuc*ed feeling of her lover, who she claims is so much better than her husband and even though it sounds strange, shes cheating so that her husband wont know his sterile, bc im sure every man would rather have his loving wife sleep with someone else for what will probably be the rest of her marriage and then raise another mans son. yes, i can see how this is for his honor, becauses shes making a such a hard sacrifice. now, that being said, could you make a part two where the husband finds out about the affair and well, mans up and divorces her. and in case any ahole out there is going to say how stupid, unelightened , etc i am, i underestand love and marriage are very important things but after what shes done, there really cant be any kind of forgiveness because she is obviously not going to stop and she even broke all her so called rules when it first started. also, the line"it was just sex, i love you!" or " i did it for us!", or " would you rather have her in your life, than not?" or something to that nature is crap, bc none of that changes what happened or would most likely happen again. and if you dont like how i judged this, you can go fu*k yourselfs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Extremely well written

People here rate it lower than it should be, because it offends their sense of morality (it sorta offended mine too, to be honest). But its still an excellent, well-told story, all differences of opinion aside. Also, the lure of the forbidden definitely added an extra layer of naughtiness, which is what I think the original intention was.

Not a story for everyone, I think, but you can't deny that it is a high quality offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WELL WRITTEN DEPRESSING STORY

bECAUSE A STORY IS TECHNICALLY WELL WRITTEN DOES NOT MEAN IT IS AUTOMATICALLY EROTIC OR ENTERTAINING. tHIS STORY IS WELL WRITTEN BUT IS IS DEPRESSING TO READ ABOUT AN ADULEROUS SLUT WIFE WHO SLEEPS AROUND ALLEDGEDLY TO GET PREGNANT AND SAVE HER HUSBANDS "HONOR"AND CONTINUES TO BE A SLUT EVEN AFTER SHE IS PREGNANT. mOST DISGUSTING STORY i'VE READ IN AGES. REMINDS ME OF TROUBADORS "VICKIE"

60 YEAR OLD GEORGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want to see more of these characters

I wanna see the aftermath of this illict affiar. Does the husband find out? Dose it become to much for the wife to handle and she starts regreting it more and more until it spirals out of control? I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agreed

I agree with USA, I need to see more of these characters. I was with her when she tried to protect her husbands honor but knew it would have reprucussions. But now i want to see how she handles that. Please make a sequel or put them into another storie. I need more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

She can spell 'whore' can't she ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
At least

She understands she is a cheating slut, doesn't love or respect her husband and when he found out, the shit storm was deserved. There really is karma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Glad this idiot author(s) quit writing - this is a pathetic excuse & waste of time.

Jeez, at least JPB's stories are have typical slut wife/wimp male character endings that consistently suck but end with no doubt about the intentions of the cheaters. This pile of crap is not plausible and the end just drifts off to complete stupidity. However, it could have been worse - it could have had a typical MattM ending of total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Sad Story

I must say that I was saddened in reading this story, for it appears that a marriage is on its way out. Of course they haven't planned it yet, Lizzie leaving Harrison, but it is bound to happen as he gets to play a continuing lesser role in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lizze is nothing but whore that just wanted to have an affair an fuck a different. A skank through andd through

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2? Retribution

I thought this was well written but I hated the story. She did it for her husband's honor? BS!! There is no love or respect there. I would love to see a second chapter where Harrison runs into the Doctor who sympatizes with him over his situation, whereupon Harrison finally sees the light. (Really, could he be this clueless?) It was a sad story the way it was. Tim

swimwriterswimwriterabout 13 years ago
hio there,

is there reall any other story on these character bcoz i did not find any.please tell me if there is any.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Things like this happen...

and I do not agree with the above comments. Affairs carry on for years without the cuckolded partner ever catching on. More power to the lovers, besides, she will want another child or so later on. Do another chapter, maybe several. Thank you.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 13 years ago
I would love to read more about these two, also

Great writing. You two are my most exciting find on this site in a long time. Please do not let all the negative stuff pull you down in any way. My last great find was Jake Marlow. Your writing is superb - great pace and descriptions, very arousing - and proper grammar and punctuation. It's nice to not have to slog through a story and try to enjoy it despite all the distractions of poor grammar and punctuation. Bravo. I am a huge fan now that I have discovered your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Quality v Content

The writing is one there and then there is the content. The evolution of the affair, went from a child, well to more. My choice on the end:

She is presented with a calm confrontation, audio, etc, and she is forced from the house. When asked how (they were being too careless) - the changes in her behavior and the inevitable pi. There is a pre-nup and she is out on her ass, where adultery gives her minimal assets,if any. She goes to jacob and it goes to hell with his sister and his g/f. And jacob's desire for the acting falls flat. There is a Bogart film where Ava Gardner had a similar problem and was shot to death along with her love. Not a bad ending, but why should Harrison have that fate wtih other ways to get the revenge.

No honor on part of the lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

If you ever do a continuation of Fresh Off the Bus (my favorite of yours) I would love to see a little something of Madison thrown in there. You hint at what she's doing to give her career a boost, and I'd love a good casting couch story from you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2 kinds of men read and comment on these stories

Ones with cocks and eunuchs. Those of us with working wedding tackle get a hard-on and appreciate the quality of the writing and sex scenes even while disagreeing with the behavior of the characters.

Eunuchs hate themselves and despite the quality of the writing condemn the author for what the characters do (yes, we know it is a story but eunuchs do not). Men without cocks still need to get off so they do it by crapping on good stories :/

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Honor

This story was well written, but disturbing. I don't think the husband would feel honored by the affair. I imagine the husband would be furious at the passion and energy that his wife wasted on Jacob. It is Harrison's right to have a say in the origin of his children. People always try to justify their actions, but Lizzie is delusional if she thinks adultery is a way to honor her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story but could have been better

The transformation of Lizzie from a dutiful, loving wife to a lustful, adulterous one seem a little bit forced. What between her and Jacob is not love but lust, totally lust and nothing else. Madison is only a girlfriend so it is easy to wave it off but Harrison seems to be nice guy, a good husband as the way you portrayed him and does not deserve to be treated like that. You should have driven a wedge between them by giving Harrison an affair of himself from the frustration of unable to have kid with his wife and justified Lizzie' affair with Jacob. The sex was detailed, exciting and wonderful. Love your story. Sorry because I've just have to read it as a critic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No honor

Just a horny bastard and a cheating slut. Your idea of honor is the same as those executives of the defunct Enron Corporation.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written. The only problem is that Harrison comes across as a sympathetic character that readers want to see honored in the proper way. She discards her husband too easily after going to great lengths to convince the reader how wonderful he is. As a result, as a reader I want justice for him. Not simply for him to find out, but more for this relationship to end and for him to move on finding his own happiness with a truly loving wife. I would even think that his wife would want that. Why is she stringing him along? Why remain in the relationship?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok

it was a cuck story - no honor - just a cheating slut who cucked her husband and will have him raise her bastard as his. should let people know it is super cuck up front.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I never get why people try to justify her motatives

she's whore plain and simple, the this was written by a woman. But then again there is no accounting got tatse.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Cantgetany and cuckdog make their point.

They fucking hate LW and this site. They are two of the most prolific haters on the site.

thanks guys for destroying this cat. You must be proud of your-misogynistic and pedo scribbling rants. You two are particularly to blame for the demise of this great site. My only pleasure is the documentary being made that will expose us all. It should be fun interviewing you two fucking idiots.Sleep well.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
It's true though. Despite a well written and constructed story (kudos author)..

There's absolutely no accounting "got tatse."

Jeez.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
Hold on there feller..

"If you put another story

in the loving wife category - I will personally come and rip your pen out of your hand with a fucking bill hook you faggot fucking cunt."

comment by witless on another story. Pot kettle black anyone?

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Hey balsamicwide or whatever (no not very good I admit)

how about commenting on the story? If you can't manage eight pages at least attack those that...oh fuck it. I give up. Thanks for the emails of support guys. Ciao.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Absalomride - what the fuck do that mean? Absalomride Absalomride jeez it's freaky.

Actually 'ride that was a comment on a story that was a little gay...oh fuck you i'm out of here. Fuck off.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
I'm not your friend. I'll call you classless.

I won't call you twatless because you probably do have a a cunt.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Oh it's a gem! Look at this comment. Remember when GW (x-doenut-x) went all introspective?

you can almost feel the gothic shroud as he unveiled hisself as .....dadada...Jaded One!!!!! Seriously! And here's the word from the asses mouth.." JADED_ONE1969

11/05/08

Well whatever gets you off I guess!

There is NO point being married is there? So they are having a long term affair. Just get rid of the husband and the girlfriend. No point in them staying in this story. They are at best outsiders. The wife doesn't love or respect the husband in fact disrespects him at every turn. As for the boyfriend? he really wants his cake and to eat it as well doesn't he? Well I hope they don't live happily ever after. If you really want to write a story with these two people in it, how about a story where the husband sues the ass of the boyfriend, the girlfriend kicks the shit out of the boyfriend with the husband joining in. And then a miracle happens the husband now ex-husband makes the girlfriend pregnant. The ex-wife however has complecations and can't concieve. So the ex-husband and the ex-girlfriend win. But it's okay the ex-wife and ex-boyfriend still fuck all the time, but with other people. They are now swingers and go to parties two or three times a week, the ex-wife still thinks she can get pregnant and is now taking on gangbangs just in case. The ex-boyfriend is cheering her on every step of the way. Now that would be a story."

I didn't make it up! I promise! I couldn't ffs!

come back John! Lit needs you!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Did I call you friend balsamic?

whatever.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
from dickless the destroyer of free speech

a quote from dickless on how he wants to destroy this site.

by x_witless_x - 02/07/12

from: toomuchinmyhead

In Loving Memory

As I have commented on every story the limp dick slimy cuckolds are the ones to blamethey don't know what a real man is I am a real man and if we can drive all the other authors off the site I will be the best writer and my real man stories will be the best stories followed quickly and magnificently by Huedogg and saxon-fart and cantbuymy they too write wonderful stories and also have multiple usernames therefore making it easy for us to one-bomb and scream abuse at all slimy people who are here to read erotica in all its filthy forms. I don't have a wife but I've managed to persuade my mother to wear a burka.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
dickless is right about one thing

dickless is right about one thing - when he said he could not make it up - since he has never written any story at all it is clean he cant think of anything to say except to criticize others who can and do write. by the way dicklessw i am still waiting for you to try and carry out your death threat to me. it is easy to talk tough when all you have to deal with is a plastic keyboard isn't it little boy?

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Shut the fuck up you pedo nonce.

We don't talk to you.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
dickless is right about another thing Cantbuymy

your stories are shit and paedophiliac. This is a row between me and him (her?) thanks. I'd prefer not to have a kiddyfucker get involved. As for the comment he wrote - I think he's being ironic and you look a cunt for producing it. Suddenly I'm on his side of the fence.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
Seriously! "I've persuaded my mother to wear a burka"

lol.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Atta boys.

Thanks abs. No contest there. A battle between a man and a "kiddyfucker".

Nasty. G'night.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wow

dickless has a cock buddy - or is that your second name dickie boy. not married, makes yourmothr wear a burka and you think everyone on this site is a perv - and you think you are the best writer here. so you got a cock sucker friend or a second computer. the only balls you have belong to the guy in your ass.

by x_witless_x - 02/07/12

from: toomuchinmyhead

In Loving Memory

As I have commented on every story the limp dick slimy cuckolds are the ones to blamethey don't know what a real man is I am a real man and if we can drive all the other authors off the site I will be the best writer and my real man stories will be the best stories followed quickly and magnificently by Huedogg and saxon-fart and cantbuymy they too write wonderful stories and also have multiple usernames therefore making it easy for us to one-bomb and scream abuse at all slimy people who are here to read erotica in all its filthy forms. I don't have a wife but I've managed to persuade my mother to wear a burka.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
dickless want to suck my cock

dickless want to suck my cock and now he has a friend that wants it too. sorry boys, not going to happen. just be happy you have each other. two non writers pretending they can tell the rest of the world what is acceptable. two moral majority half fags pretending to be men.

by x_witless_x - 02/07/12

from: toomuchinmyhead

In Loving Memory

As I have commented on every story the limp dick slimy cuckolds are the ones to blamethey don't know what a real man is I am a real man and if we can drive all the other authors off the site I will be the best writer and my real man stories will be the best stories followed quickly and magnificently by Huedogg and saxon-fart and cantbuymy they too write wonderful stories and also have multiple usernames therefore making it easy for us to one-bomb and scream abuse at all slimy people who are here to read erotica in all its filthy forms. I don't have a wife but I've managed to persuade my mother to wear a burka.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope she gets hit by a truck

such a worthless fucking slut she deserves nothing in life and the man that was fucking her is a worthless wimp as well hopefully the husband finds out and blows his nuts and cock off with a gun then tells his wife to go to hell and divorces her. She is trash and i feel sorry for the child hopefully she gives it up for adoption to a real family cause a whore dont deserve a child and a child definitely deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where's the next chapter..?

Continue with this already,please!! :-)

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
Rights to Protest

Would Jacob and Lizzie have a right to complain if they were found out and their lives turned to shit? How long can an affair continue without being discovered? Will the anger generated be compounded by the length and intensity by this affair? Would Jacob be shocked if he ended up destitute, or a broken man in a hospital? Would Lizzie's daughter thank her for being raised in a trailer park? Are Lizzie and Jacob willing to be destroyed "For the Sake of His Honor"?

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

It never fails to amaze me how many sad cocks read a story as good as this, can't stop reading and wanking until the story is finished, then complain from some moral high ground, they have no right to, about the characters and or the authors. They are unimaginative people who would not get laid in room full of women prisoners and that is what really upsets them. They also harbour the fear and dread, on a constant basis, that there are plenty of Jacobs out there pumping their virile sludge in their wives while they are at work oblivious to it. Jacob did precisely what any red-blooded male would have done. He took the opportunity to spread his genes has nature intended him to do. Lissie did the same, she had every right to fulfill her female destiny and get the baby she craved however she squared it with her conscience. Wedding vows in front of a mythical god are one thing but reality in front of Mother Nature quite another. - so they fucked on the altar of nature itself and a beautiful baby is the result - wonderful - let's all rejoice.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The Sciences

@ SirDuction We have a possibility from the SCIENCES to know who is the biological father is after 10000 years of Civilization (neolit culture). If the the biological father is other, that EVRY EX HUSBAND HAD TO BE THE RIGHT TO RESTART HIS LIFE ANY CHILDREN SUPPORT BURDEN!!!!!!!!!! The exwife must bring up the bastard alone or to start law suit against the biological father (if she knows him)

The sciences brought this possibilities by DNA test..............and some USA states built in the restart possibilities in the family law.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Science class? How about English class?

Stop wetting yourself over every story - posting in all caps, illiterate litanies full of babble and balderdash. Either go hang with your closet cuckold buddies in the cantbuyabrain and huecuck comments or post in your native Albanian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's sad that so many cucks love this shit

like the last comment, re: Science class? That anon and Sirsuckdictation are the true cucks. Why don't you cock worshipers go to the gay section where you belong.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

The problem I have with stories like this is simply the implausibility of the root concept.

She's going to fuck someone else, so her husbands sterility doesn't come to light.

What the FUCK is going to happen when it comes to light she cuckolded him? And had someone elses baby? I mean, I get that she entered into the relationship with no loving intentions, but even then, she entered into it clear headed. This is the 21st centry. The chances of being discovered, via DNA test or blood test is simply huge. It IS going to be discovered at some point, and then what's her husbands honor worth?

How can any woman imagine that her fucking around is of less impact to someone's honor than being sterile?

The root principle just doesn't make sense.

It is well written though, I'll give it that.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

For the Sake of His Honor.... He divorces the cheating slut!

The ever lovin' End.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

just the kind of wife every hubby wants. Quality writing, but a disappointing storyline.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Poor ending...

and now she's officially a slut.

InescuInescuover 8 years ago
I can only assume the title is supposed to be ironic

The premise makes no sense. Save her husband from the embarrassment of knowing he's sterile and trade it for the embarrassment and humiliation of being a cuckold. He will eventually find out, its inevitable and then where will his honor be? The wife is nothing more than an oxygen thief.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
8 pages of a story destroyed...

8 pages of a story destroyed by this end...1*

laf199laf199over 8 years ago
Great build-up to a Hot Fantasy

I love this story and the slow build-up as Lizzie convinces herself she is doing it for her husband, only to realize she's really doing it for herself. I would have loved it even more if Jacob were her husband's friend, but the way it played out was great too. In the end, everyone gets what they want. Harrison gets a child, who I'm sure he'll raise as his own, and Lizzie and Jacob get great sex and hopefully more children on the way. Its just a fantasy, not real life, so I really got into it. I hope one day you write a second chapter to describe Lizzie and Jacob making baby #2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
her husband didnt fuck her over the coal pit

Another nonending story. As she lives alone in a trakler park alone after losing her child to social services after her nasty divorce. Jacobs is buried in debt and now alone also due to being sued and losing. Living in a wheelchair after a strange accident which he know who did but can not prove it. His sex life destroyed as he's lost his balls. Both got there just rewards and are living in there just world. Even the friendship of the other slut has ended as both there lives were destroyed by her ex husband's, vengeance and payback. Only he moved overseas and his life was better off then before and never to return to the crap he left behind. He creared a new life far better then the one he left behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ho, Ho, Ho

She is as lovable as a rubber crutch in a pediatric orthopedic ward. and worth at least a -5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but

Totally thought this was going in a different direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh well

Soon as hubby sees the baby after the birth he'll just walk out the hospital and will not return. The slut wife will be served a week later. After that she can get it on with lover boy and they can look forward to a life together cheating on each other. Cheater scum never change. Story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For the Sake of His Honor........really???

You really mislabeled this story! It may have been her thought or initial motive but after the first encounter......SLUT. When you first mentioned the size of the husbands cock (first part of the story) I knew where this was going.

Finish the damn story.....it should finish with BTB as that is exactly what she needs.

Especially since it is clear that she is an intelligent women. We need to see what her "best friend" thinks of this relationship too. But it can't end with her having her cake and eating it too!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Really poor

I NEVER read stories rated bellow 4.00 unless by a familiar author. I forgot to check this one first...

Cheap ejaculations ON instead of INSIDE just like a cheap porn script.

Handsome, smart husband who doesn't eat her pussy(at all, or just not well?).

Beautiful, intelligent, and sane woman who turns into a size queen with the first stroke of a big cock.

When she is trying to get pregnant with her husband, she is meticulous about position; yet as soon as Jacob cums, she just cuddles up with him.

I guess these kinds of things don't PHASE some readers, but they sure FAZE me.

Keep your day jobs, authors. I won't be checking back.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Another bad ending!

For the sake of his what? Basically another essentially nice guy shit on from great height again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Maybe parachuting or shark wrestling

Those are just a few alternative hobbies

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Waste

So many pages about nothing. Just another whore ruining a good.husband. For his honor, he should burn them both.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Why?

She never had to have sex with him at all. There are multiple ways to get her pregnant without sex or going to a fertility clinic. The premise that they had to have sex at all is just so much bullshit. Thanks for the story, but try again.

darthdaxdarthdaxover 3 years ago

Honor my ASS!!!

She should be honored alright, with a good dose of anthrax, cyanide, or some good old fashioned brain cancer!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

NOT WORTH THE READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this storey, they need to have at least 3 more children together. 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucks. A true "loving wife (slut)".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really miss these authors. Sadly after 9 years of silence, with the last message being that they were having personal issues, they will almost certainly never come back. But if they’re still alive, and ever check their stories, please know your fans still occasionally reread your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Plot and ending lacks inspiration, but the characters and scenes are are skillfully written.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous