For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 46

Story Info
Varian is distraught.
4.7k words
4.87
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days later, Varian paced the throne room. Elunara watched him as Emaline lay curled up against her. Elunara stroked Emaline's hair and debated. She had spent the last few nights in his bed, but they barely touched. Comfort was what he needed, and comfort was what she gave. Emaline had been having terrible nightmares as well. She was a wife and mother first, and all other things came in second. How in hell did that happen? Both halted in their thoughts when someone approached.

It was a Void Elf monk. "My name is Hessana, and I've come to speak to the King."

Varian rushed over. "What news do you bring?"

Elunara wiggled out from under the napping Emaline and placed the child gently on the throne, as the woman talked.

Varian grabbed Hessana's arms. "You saw my son?"

"He helped me escape."

"What do you mean by that?"

Hessana swallowed and continued her story. By the end, Varian's fingers were biting painfully into her arms.

"And you let them recapture him?" He shook her. "ANSWER ME!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Your job was to rescue him, NOT HAND HIM OVER!"

Elunara put a hand on Varian's wrist. "Let her go."

"But..."

She squeezed. "Let her go. Let her finish telling us the rest so we may plan."

"That's... that's just it." Hessana's eyes darted between the two. "That's all there is right now. The Knights of the Ebon Blade established a portal back to Stormwind and I figured you'd want to know before we took our next step."

Elunara squeezed Varian's wrist again and he let go.

He raked his fingers through his hair. "What is your next step?"

"The plan is to speak to the residents of Bastion about the winged abductors. From there, I don't know. I only just started these quests."

"Go." Varian glared. "Go and bring me more news about my son!"

Hessana fled.

Emaline whimpered and Elunara went to her. "Mommy, I'm scared."

"It's alright, little sweet. I've got you." Elunara picked her up and put her on her hip. Emaline wrapped her arms around Elunara's neck. "Sugarlove, you shouldn't have been so hard on that adventurer. She probably did the best she could have in what was given to her."

"I just want my son back."

"I know you do." She kissed his cheek. "We'll get him back; we just need more time and information."

"Time we don't have. What is this Jailer doing to my son?"

Footsteps had them looking towards the door once more.

"Ah! There you are!" Wrathion spread his hands out. "You weren't at SI."

Elunara sighed. "I don't really have time for you right now. Unless you have information about those taken to the Maw."

"Unfortunately, I do not. I came to see about my child."

"Children."

Wrathion blinked at her. "What?"

"Shit, you haven't been around the last few days, so I haven't been able to tell you. There's two."

"Two?" He cocked his head to the side before grinning. "How... fortunate."

"A boy and a girl, no less."

"Of course." Wrathion went to her and leaned in. Noticing Varian frowning at him, he hesitated. "I hope you don't mind me kissing your wife."

A muscle in Varian's face twitched. "Lots of men kiss my wife. It's her way."

Wrathion shrugged and straightened up. "I came to see if you could confirm they are mine."

Elunara sat Emaline down. Putting her hand to her belly, she concentrated her energy. Grabbing his wrist, she connected the lines. "They are both yours." She placed his hand on her belly. "Feel them."

"Amazing. Two little heart beats, right at my fingertips."

"This one, is your little girl."

"Hello, little one!" He closed his eyes. "My little Andryxia."

Elunara's eyebrow shot up, but she said nothing. "This one, is the little boy."

Focusing on the energy, he smiled broadly. "Laithion will suit you."

"Picked out names, have you?"

"I came here with them in mind. What I wanted for one or the other. How fortunate I get to use them both."

"And I get no say?"

He hesitated.

"I like the names, mommy." Emaline said, as she quietly eyed her mother and the dragon.

"I do too, little sweet. But you know mommy doesn't like being told what to do." She grinned down at her daughter.

Wrathion sputtered.

Varian found himself chuckling at the other man's discomfort. "Love, enough."

"Fine, fine. They're cute names, Wrathion."

Releasing the tension in his body, and rolling his eyes, he shook his head. "You certainly had me going."

"I can really get you going." She grinned and ran a finger under his chin.

"Is now really the time for flirting?" Varian's voice was quiet.

Elunara froze. With a sigh, she turned to Varian. "I know we're in the middle of a crisis right now, but I can't not be me."

Varian turned and left.

"Varian, wait!" Elunara stooped down and brushed her hair out of Emaline's face. "Stay with Greymane."

"But--!"

"I need to speak with your daddy privately."

After Elunara disappeared down the hallway, Wrathion stooped down and smiled at Emaline. "So, tell me more about yourself."

Elunara was shocked when Varian slammed the bedroom door in her face. She pushed it open. "Varian!"

He rounded on her. "You can't keep your hands to yourself for five fucking minutes."

As tears came to her eyes, she recoiled as if slapped. "Varian!"

"My son has been kidnapped by a madwoman, is possibly being tortured by Gods know what, and you're in MY KEEP FLIRTING WITH THAT GODS DAMNED DRAGON!" He gestured to the door.

"It's MY Keep too, you fucking MARRIED me. And I happen to be pregnant by that DRAGON, who, need I remind you, SAVED YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"You wouldn't BE pregnant if you kept to yourself for once in your damned life!"

Elunara choked and grabbed her belly. Turning, she put a hand to her mouth and fled the room.

Wrathion was sitting cross-legged in the floor of the throne room, eagerly discussing the qualities of a good gem, when Elunara grabbed Emaline up. "What's the matter?" He scrambled to stand when he saw the tears running down her face.

"Take me away from here." She whispered.

"Mommy?" Emaline wiped a tear. "What happened?"

She shook her head violently. "I have to... I have to get away." She whispered.

Wrathion took her hand. "Your wish is my command."

Out in the courtyard, he transformed. Putting Emaline on his neck, Elunara climbed up.

"You can't take my daughter!"

Elunara glared at Varian. "Watch me."

Wrathion took to the sky. Though she was itching with excitement, Emaline didn't say a word. She had never seen her mother cry before. Elunara wrapped her arm around Emaline and buried her face in her daughter's dark hair. He flew them to his cave. Without a word, Elunara slid off and brought Emaline down with her.

Unable to contain herself, Emaline ran to the pile of treasure. "Is this yours?!"

Elunara ignored her daughter and climbed on the bed and curled up.

Wrathion bit his lip. "Yeah, it's mine, why don't you find yourself something pretty?"

"Can I?"

"Knock yourself out." He sat on the bed and rubbed Elunara's back. "Do... do you want to talk about it?"

She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I did this."

Once again, she just shook her head. Her whole body shuddered. Wrathion pulled her up into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. She buried her face into his chest.

After a little while, Emaline climbed in the bed and put her hand on her mother's arm. Elunara looked up at her little girl and snickered. Emaline was covered in necklaces, bracelets, and two tiaras. "Ema, what are you doing?"

"Mommy, are you okay now?"

Elunara shook her head. "No, baby, I'm not."

"You and daddy had a fight?"

"Yes, we did." She brushed her fingers over Emaline's hair.

"Over me?"

"No."

"Over the dragon?"

With a sigh, she wrapped her arms around Emaline. "Something like that."

Tears formed in her eyes. "Are we never going back?"

"No, baby. I never said that. I just need some time away from your father is all. He said... he said some very mean things to me. I don't want to be around him right now."

Emaline laid her head on her mother's chest and considered her words. "So, we'll go back?"

"Eventually."

Later that night, when Elunara and Emaline were both curled up in the bed together, Wrathion transformed into his dragon state and slipped out of the cave. Sometime later, he came back, a small bed clutched in his jaws. Placing the bed at the end of the big one, he considered. Leaving once more, he came back with some blankets and a pillow. Adjusting these to his liking, he climbed back in bed with the pair and wrapped a wing around them both.

In the twilight hours, he buried his nose in the back of Elunara's neck and breathed deeply. Soft and careful, he licked the back of her neck. She groaned and shifted in her sleep. With a little better access to her neck, he began licking that spot over and over again.

Fluttering her lashes, Elunara was awoken to the assault on her neck. "Wrathion..."

Transforming into his human form, he ran a hand over her hip. "Shh, don't wake the child."

"We can't do this with her in the bed."

He nodded down to the other bed. "Then move her."

Elunara blinked. "When?"

"Just now."

Careful not to wake the sleeping child, Elunara moved her to the little bed. Tucking the covers around Emaline's small body, she turned to Wrathion. "This was kind of you."

"No, it was selfish of me. Come to my bed now."

---

In the castle Keep, Varian paced long into the night. Greymane watched him with a certain level of wariness. "I've made a grave mistake." Varian said at last.

"I've never understood why you took such a woman as your wife in the first place."

"Because I love her." Varian flopped down on the throne and put a fist to his forehead. "I love that woman with my very heart and soul, and I just bit her head off for being who she is. Who I fell in love with."

"You were right. This is not the time or place for her... dallying. Your son is at stake..."

"No, friend. No, I was wrong. Elunara is who she is. Not only does she cope differently, but she feeds on the energy given to her. What I did was tell her to stop feeding, to stop coping. She has given me everything she can possibly give, and I..." He buried his face in his hands. "Gods, I'm so stupid."

---

Elunara arched her back and clung to Wrathion in desperation as he slammed in and out of that tight space. She shivered and flexed against him, her insides sucking greedily against his dick. Panting, she whispered his name, and he exploded inside of her. He collapsed on top of her and buried his face in her neck.

Sitting up on his side, he rubbed a hand over her growing belly. "Forgive me, my excitement is often difficult to contain."

Closing her eyes, she shook her head. "In this case, you're entitled." She dug up under her back and pulled out a bracelet that Emaline had worn to bed. She tossed it to the side.

Running his fingers across one of her breasts, he licked the other one. She writhed under his attentions. "I'm sorry you're fighting over me."

She shook her head. "I still can't believe he said that to me. No one has made me feel that way since Jordan pitched his fit over twenty years ago." Looking up at the ceiling, she sighed. "It's the ones that you love the most, that hurt you the worst."

Placing his hand on her belly, he rubbed softly. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Worry about it in the morning. I taught my children to face their problems, not run away from them. I hold to my own code on that. But even I must distance myself after a blow like that."

"May I ask why you brought the girl with you?"

Elunara looked at him, her eyes searching his face. "Because I could not let her think I was abandoning her. I could explain better when I was calmed down, but not in the heat of the moment. It wasn't that I felt I could not trust Varian, but that, what impression would I make on her if I just left her sitting there by herself."

He fiddled with her hair. "You are a good mother." Bending down, he pressed his lips to hers. "I am glad you were my hope."

"I don't know how to take that."

"A compliment." He ran his fingers down her belly, to those soft curls. Slipping his fingers through those slick folds, he pressed in. Closing her eyes, she groaned. He bit her neck.

Placing her hand on his shoulder, she gently pushed him back, rolling over on top of him. Bucking her hips, she slid down on top of his waiting erection. He grabbed her hips and bucked up into her. Leaning forward, she let him take a breast into his mouth. Up and down, she rode him, slow and steady. Sucking on her breast, he cupped and squeezed. One hand flexing on her hip, the other on her breast. Together they moved in tandem, bucking and rocking. His fingers bit into her flesh as he shivered. The throb of him had her flexing in response. Their legs slid together, rubbing and shifting. He pulled her down to him in a tight embrace.

"You don't know how happy you make me."

She almost didn't hear him. Lifting her head, she examined his face. With the tips of her fingers, she brushed his cheek. "Thank you for being there for me."

A whimper had them both hesitating. Elunara slid out of the bed and made her way to Emaline. Turning the girl over, she whispered softly. "Shh, shh, little sweet. It's alright."

Emaline didn't open her eyes as she buried her face in her mother's chest. "You're leaving daddy."

"I am not." She lightly shook the little girl. "Look at me, Ema."

Emaline looked up and sniffled.

"We had a fight. It wasn't big, but it was nasty. Your father said something terrible to me and hurt my feelings very badly. I needed to get away so that I could deal with my feelings. I only took you with me so that you would know that I wasn't leaving. Either of you." Elunara hugged Emaline tightly. "I could never just walk away. I love you both too much."

"You mean it?"

"With my very soul. Now, go back to sleep little one."

"I want to stay with you, mommy."

Elunara looked back at Wrathion. He had transformed into a dragon at some point and was watching them both from the big bed. He lifted his wing. Picking up Emaline, Elunara went to the bed and climbed in. Wrathion wrapped his massive wing around the pair.

---

In the morning, Elunara and Wrathion were jolted awake by a loud crash. Realizing that Emaline wasn't in the bed, Elunara looked around in a panic. "Ema?!"

"Sorry, mommy." She was sitting at the bottom of the treasure pile, gold and jewels scattered about. "I was trying to reach that pretty cup at the top, and I fell."

Elunara climbed out of bed and eyed the pile. Putting her hands on her hips, she sighed. "That's a chalice. In any event, why do you want it?"

"I just wanted to play with it."

Looking down, Elunara realized that Emaline had set up a table with plates and cups. "Play what, exactly?"

"Tea party!" Emaline looked around. "Though I couldn't find any water for the tea."

Elunara shook her head. "You bring up a good point. I am thirsty. Where do you have food and drink?"

Wrathion adjusted his clothes. "When I feel like being a dragon, I drink from the river and hunt for my food. When I'm feeling civilized, I fly to nearby towns and villages."

Elunara put on her clothes. "Well, we're not dragons. So..."

He transformed again. "Before we go..." Using his massive claws, he began digging in the pile of treasure. Finding the object he desired, he changed back once more. Kneeling in front of Emaline, he held out a white gold necklace. On the necklace was a heart-shaped pink gem the size of a baby's fist. "For you, my lady."

Emaline made a high pitch shrieky noise that had Elunara grabbing her sensitive ears. "FOR ME?"

Wrathion chuckled. "Yes, for you." Reaching forward, he fiddled with the clasp of the necklace. When it was in place, he sat back. "What do you think?"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Emaline threw her arms around his neck.

"Alright, aright. Go show your mother."

"Mommy! Look!"

"I see that. What a pretty stone."

"It's a pink sapphire." Wrathion grinned. "And if you give me just a minute..." He pulled out a small box and passed it to Elunara.

Elunara opened the box and inside were a pair of pink heart-shaped earrings that matched the necklace. "Emaline is a little young to have her ears pierced."

"No, my dear. These are for you."

"For me?"

"Once again, I did my research. You are incredibly particular in your jewelry. Even when dressed for the annual ball, you wear your specific jewelry. A ring on your necklace from your friend Johnathan Renwa, a bangle of teeth on your arm from Grogek, a bracelet from Varian Wrynn, and that anklet from Jordan. The belt from your friend Lucy is the only piece I've ever seen you take off. Now I want to give you something special from me. I gave the necklace to your daughter because I felt she would enjoy it more. But the earrings... those are from my heart to yours."

She blinked down into the box.

"I know your ears are pierced because I saw you wearing earrings at the ball. But you don't wear them in general. I had hoped..."

Elunara swallowed the rock in her throat. "They're beautiful. And you hit me right where it counts. My daughter's happiness. The fact that they match..." She laughed softly. Holding out the box, she smiled. "A little help?"

He took the box from her and watched her put on the earrings. Emaline ran circles around the pair.

"Now, I really need that drink." Elunara laughed.

Wrathion transformed. "Your chariot."

Elunara snagged Emaline mid run and put her on the back of Wrathion's neck. Pulling herself up, she got comfortable. "Away we go."

Wrathion dropped off the cliff, and Emaline shrieked with delight. They flew together to a nearby inn. When he landed, they slid off him and he transformed again. Taking her hand, they walked into the building. He nodded to the innkeeper before sitting down at a table.

"Come here often?"

"On occasion. Why?"

Elunara eyed the barmaid who dropped their mugs on the table. "She seems unhappy."

"Patricia?"

"Often enough to know the name of the lady staring daggers into my head." She eyed the mug. "I wonder if this was spat in."

Emaline eyed her cup of juice. "Is it safe, mommy?"

"It should be fine, little sweet. Mommy's just used to people hating her on principle." She drank from the mug. "Actually, I haven't had someone eye me like that in many a year." She chuckled. "Goddess, I've missed it."

"You are a strange one, Elunara."

"Always have been."

"I miss daddy." Emaline sniffled. She fiddled with the necklace.

Elunara rubbed Emaline's shoulder. "Don't worry, baby. We'll go see him in a little while. Mommy's just figuring out how to handle it is all."

Overhearing the conversation, the barmaid softened her expression. She served their breakfast with a sad smile this time.

---

Once they had finished and paid, they wandered through town. Emaline ran to a shop window and pointed at a dress. "Mommy! Mommy, look it's a Tulani."

Elunara blinked at the dress in the window. "I'll be damned, it is."

"Your daughter has a good eye." The shopkeeper smiled. "It's rare we get such a famous designer, but it is well worth the cost." The shop keeper gestured inside. "Would you like to try it on?"

Elunara held up her hands. "Oh, no. I have enough of them as it is."

Emaline giggled. "Momma Tuly will be surprised we saw it."

"Momma Tuly?" The woman looked back and forth between the pair.

"Tulani is my wife."

"Oh!" The woman blinked. "Oh. Um... I knew she was married, but I never expected..." She bowed. "Forgive me."

"Ah, don't worry about it."

"Momma!" Emaline tugged at Elunara's pants. "That dress!"

"What dress?"

Emaline grabbed her hand and pointed into the shop. "It matches my necklace!"

12