For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yes it does. But... honey, momma didn't bring any money, and you know I hate when people give me shit for free."

"I'll buy it." Wrathion smiled.

Emaline gasped "Will you?!"

"You'll spoil her." Elunara snorted.

Wrathion winked. "Just practicing."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Emaline bounced up and down. "Yeay!" She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Thank youuuu!"

When Emaline ran into the shop. The shopkeeper smiled. "He's a lovely father."

Emaline stomped her foot. "He's not MY daddy!"

The shopkeeper blinked. "Um."

"It's a long story." Elunara rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm not her father." Wrathion laughed. "But I will be someone's father." He put a hand to Elunara's belly. "Eventually."

"Congratulations?"

"Long story." Elunara repeated.

---

Later, Emaline bounced out of the shop. "Can we go show daddy now?"

Elunara sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Yes, little sweet. I think it's time we faced this."

---

They landed in the courtyard and Wrathion transformed before taking her hand. Kissing the back of it, he smiled. "I'll be here if you need me."

She brushed her fingers down his cheek. "Thank you, hon." Stooping down in front of Emaline, she ran a finger down the girl's nose. "No matter what happens, I'm not leaving your father."

Emaline nodded. "Yes, Mommy."

Elunara's ears pricked as she heard familiar footsteps. Varian came out of the keep. She eyed him. He was in his sleep pants, but it looked as if he hadn't slept at all. He ran to her, ignoring all else. Grabbing him, she plowed her knee into his stomach. His eyes bulged out as he collapsed to the ground.

Wrathion gasped. "Elunara!"

Varian coughed. "I deserved that."

"Daddy, are you ok?" Emaline leaned over and looked at his face.

"I'm fine, Emaline." He noticed her fully this time. "Is that a new dress?"

Satisfied the crisis was over. Emaline pointed to her necklace. "Look what Wrathion gave me, daddy!"

"It's lovely, honey." He stood up, still a little shaky. "Elunara..."

"You made me feel like shit, Varian. I'm not pleased."

"My love, I'm so sorry. I was stupid. I let my distress and jealousy get the better of me, and I took it out on you, and tried to stop you from being you."

"Jealousy?" She blinked. Jerking her head, she sighed. "It's not an emotion I've ever been familiar with."

"It's not a fun one, I assure you." He blinked her. Reaching out, he stroked her ear. "New jewelry?"

"Are you going to get jealous again?"

"No. No, I won't."

"Wrathion gave Emaline and I matching jewelry. He gave her the necklace, and me the earrings."

Varian nodded. He turned to Wrathion. "Thank you for taking care of my wife after I was stupid."

Wrathion eyed Varian before giving him a quick grin. "Anytime. While I do not like the idea of her crying," Varian winced but Wrathion continued on. "I don't mind being the one she wanted." He spread his hands, palms up. "Forgive me for causing this."

Shaking his head, Varian sighed. "No. This is something between my wife and I." He put his hand on Wrathion's shoulder. "You can love my wife as much as she is willing to let you. She is my wife, but she is also wife to Grogek, Jordan, and Tulani. To be jealous of Elunara, is to deny yourself something special."

Wrathion grinned. "I rather like our arrangement, myself. I told her that I do not want to be in her home, and I do not want to keep her in my cave. I have too much going on to hold too tightly to attachments. A consort is what I want, children is what I need. I'm in a better position now because of her. Being able to fly free..." He winked at Elunara. "Quite useful." At Elunara's laugh, he continued. "While I have no intention of 'sleeping around', I don't have to commit my time to a woman who is plenty preoccupied with her own issues. I feel like I'm getting the best end of the deal over here."

Varian laughed. "At least I know you aren't taking her away."

"Merely borrowing."

Varian shot out his hand. Wrathion blinked down before taking the hand. "We have an agreement then."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "If you're about done, Varian should get some clothes on."

"That would probably be for the best." Wrathion pressed his lips to Elunara's temple. "Until next time." Scooting back, he transformed and, with a flap of his wings, was gone.

The family walked into the Keep. Going back into the bedroom, Varian put on his armor. He met Elunara and Emaline back in the throne room. Touching Elunara's cheek, he sighed. "I messed up. How can I make it up to you?"

"You cut me deep, Varian. I expect the rest of the world to call me a whore, not my own husband."

He pinched his eyes tight. "And I'll never forgive myself."

"Varian..."

"Sir!"

Varian growled. Turning to the newcomer, he growled. "What?"

"We have a lead on Anduin." The guard gestured at Hessana.

"Sir, we found clues as to the missing leader's whereabouts."

"WHAT? Tell me!"

"Baine was just rescued from Torghast. He and the others were taken to the Jailer's stronghold. A group of adventurers are rescuing Jaina as we speak."

"And my son?"

"Were still looking."

"Return to me when you've found my son!"

Hessana escaped with her life.

Elunara went to Varian and put a hand on his shoulder. He turned to her and buried his face in her neck.

---

Wrathion landed in his cave. Pushing his treasure back into a pile, he hummed to himself. A dark figure in the door of the cave had him turning around in alarm. He hesitated. "How did you find me?"

"I followed you." Alexstrasza transformed to her elf form. "You've been making an awful lot of trips to Stormwind lately, and I want to know why."

"That's not entirely your concern." He returned to his project.

"It is very much my concern."

Wrathion stopped and transformed into his human form. "You may be the queen of the dragons, but since you lost your power, you have no say over me or my concerns."

"Deathwing--"

"Let me stop you right there. I am not my father. I know he had his own plans, his own madness, but I am not him." Wrathion grinned. "And I will not let my own children be darkened by his shadow."

Alexstrasza made a face. "Children? You don't have children."

"Not yet. But Elunara says they'll be along in a few months."

"Elu--, what are you on about?"

Wrathion chuckled. "The great goddess Elunara has deemed me worthy enough to loan me her power and her body. She is currently pregnant with my twins."

"Pregnant?!" She put a hand to her chest. "But, that's not possible. On so many levels. I--"

"Oh, but I assure you. I felt their heartbeats myself. Ask her to show you if you must. But know this, if anything happens to my children..." He let the warning hang in the air.

"HOW?"

"Well, I'm not entirely certain how the process works. You really should ask her yourself."

"Don't think I won't." Alexstrasza transformed into her dragon form and left the cave.

Wrathion went back to his project.

12