All Comments on 'For Us, It Is'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
good and

first author i have read for a long time that can get lie and lay right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

I echo that about lie and lay, and also laid. It grates on me when I read "laying" for "lying and "laid" for "lay".

Thanks also for a good story.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

Nice, but not very believeable. How could two kids growing up on a farm with animals not know something, at least, about sex? Still, I'd like to see a sequel, since ignorant Liz is certain to become pregnant very quickly - then what?

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Good story.

I loved it.

Shy_gurlShy_gurlover 11 years ago
very sweet story

I love this story. It is very tender and romantic. it makes me want to hug my brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great first effort

Beautiful story and the love they feel is what they need to survive. Write about this tale of star crossed sibling lovers. 5 stars!

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Wow

This was wonderful writing. A rare find. Thank you.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 11 years ago
Really good story and excellent writing.

I love to see more from you. Thanks for the beautiful love story. Where are you going to go with this now? Just allow them to be happy and prosperous. Good job. 5.0!!

wakingDownwakingDownover 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you for the votes and comments, I appreciate it. I'm trying to see where this is going, but I am juggling it with 13 other projects, as I usually do. Hope to post next chapter in a week or so. Well, that's the plan anyways.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas, amigo!

I give it 5 Stars. I think it was very good. I hope you will do more.

Usomar10Usomar10over 11 years ago

I generally save my comments for moments like this, when I feel that I've found a great one that isn't getting the best credit it deserves.

Somehow, someway, you managed to create a depth in the timeline of their lives in less than two pages that could've filled an entire book and yet it wasn't too short OR too long and drawn out. Timing was perfect, there was no descriptive BS concerning size, shape or color, and you really could use your imagination with this one while also feeling the real love between these two characters.

Absolutely amazing work here. This is one of those stories that could stand alone as is for a LONG time simply because recreating this mastery would be a very difficult undertaking and would be hard pressed to match or surpass.

Again great job.

Usomar

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very sweet and loving storyline

Well done.

Well written and edited with a very loving story

The characters brought out sympathy for them and the situation that they are in.

I hope that there will be a follow up chapter in order to find out what happened to their lives.

Thanks for the read.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I have to agree w/ChasB...

The first page was excellent, but...as ChasB said, they grew up on a farm and knew nothing at all about sex? Apparently they went to the only high school on the planet where the other students didn't talked about sex incessantly. Then, to learn that Darrel, at 19 never had ejaculated in his life was just ridiculous. For that matter, Liz never had the urge to stimulate herself? Apparently these two, who live on a farm, don't know where babies come from. This will sound too picky to most, but for me, some semblance of reality is necessary to enjoy a story. I hope you will take this criticism positively and an improve from it. Thank you

wakingDownwakingDownover 11 years agoAuthor
Correct.

I know. Not all of it is correct to the original text. That is my failing in an editorial sense. I should have edited with more detail and context attention than it received. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will try to correct that error as I go. I hope to clarify this soon, for both sides of the fence. I hope in future I can avoid this kind of problem. If this crops up again, please; PLEASE, let me know. I don't want this kind of incongruency (inconguancy?) to surface in the body of my work. I love the nuances of the English language as understood by an Anglo American. I do not want my simple and short legacy to include any more mistakes than is strictly necessary. I hope in future that such gross errors will be announced to me. Your feedback along these lines is critical for me. As such, it is greatly appreciated. If you spot anything else along these editorial lines; even if simply referential; absolutely, let me know. I will fix the problem as best i can. I hope my work can keep pace with the expectations of those that read it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it......

Liked the passion with innocence part its was just awesome....

I would like to read some more like that

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I'm wondering...

Would an editor be able to point out the these more obvious mistakes. Al least have a friend or an other author proof read your work. Just a suggestion. I'm sure that with your attitude that this will all work out for the best.

Thanks, Ron

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
For Us, It Is

Darrell and Lizzie (Elizabeth, maybe) are pretty typical for many farm-bred and raised children. Their lives revolve around survivability..... period!! It is everyday, 24/7/365, never a day off, never a vacation, never a laze' weekend.

It appears to me the period of this story is many, many years ago, from the descriptions of the equipment and machinery, possibly in the 1920's and 1930's.

Small schools, as in school houses, the three "R"--readin', writin' and arithmatic. Sex education was left to "behind the barn", braggard macho males trying to impress their buddies at school, and what little--very minimal--information their reluctant parents might tell their children, but only when the child bugged the parent(s) over and over.

Health (NOT sex) courses only arrived in rural areas very near the last of the 1940's and early 1950's!

My parents grew up during those times, only dating on their parent front porches and not getting married until near the very end of the 1930's.

This story is a reflection of the dire and destitute times; many of those kids never met another of the opposite gender (except for the opposite parent and/or sibling gender) until they were into their early to mid-twenties. So, Darrell and Lizzie not only had these numerous and common difficuties to deal with; they also had their father, as did most kids of those times.

The story does a very good job of detailing the every-day lives of these two budding and blossoming farm-grown teens. Their love was planted early, taking many years to ripen and bloom The story was not about wet dreams! And no one mentally nor emotionally cared about masturbation, getting up and leaving the house at 5:00 AM and toiling until at least 6:00 PM--seven days every week!! And then homework, wash and iron your clothes you wore to school that, for the next day. A bath in a big alumunum tub, water heated on the wood stove. Wake up to a cold house every morning, all four season. Lunch was out of a bag or someone trudged it out to you on the weekends and summers.

The writer/author has done a masterful job of exposing this young, loving couple, brother and sister, in a way that willl undobuedly endure, prosper, will inherit the farm, and most probably breed and rear their children, and make the usual parental efforts to make their children's lives better than the lives they suffered. Hopefully the author will bless us with a sequel, possibly more than one, and take readers along as their grandchildren grow to maturity. The story would be a wndow to his readers of an era of Americana that should be told, honored, blessed for those that endured. Those individuals are our heritage our fore-fathers and mothers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story

As this story develops further, give us more description of Darrell and Lizzie. For example, since Darrell has his father's dark hair, give Darrell (age 19) some chest hair -- at least the beginning of chest hair and treasure trail hair -- it will be more sexy for sure!

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Good story

Ignore the grammar police and keep writing. Cheers.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
As always.

You have a fine and sensitive touch,

Have I said that before, if not I should have.

Your works warm me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
could be better

IF you are smart you will ignore the kiss ass rave reviews and listen to the complaints that is the only way you will improve IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE THAT IS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow, Bigdaddy actually wrote a comment that was actually very insightful and informative! (Will wonders never...just kidding!;)

...anyway I would honestly be happy if the story stopped here, not that it doesn't have a number of chapters that could be easily pulled out of it, but because I honestly don't have any desire watching the kids and mom deal with the drunk and abusive father. (And we all see the physical and/or sexual abuse peeking its ugly head up there)

I understand the really long hours adults and kids lived in the early part of the century and it seems that this is the era it might be placed in. To be honest though, there are still areas where that is still how it is even in this day and age.

Oddly enough I would buy into the girl having never mastrubated before (though the story leans towards her having), hell my wife admitted to me early on that she had never done it! I was shocked, to say the least, and didnt really believe her at first. ...but Im not believing for a second that a guy at his age hadn't, eighteen hour days or not, lol ;). I suppose its happened though... (No, I cant believe it! I cant!!;)

...as for sex, just because you've watched the cattle fuck and the pigs corkscrew into each other doesn't mean you're confidently comfortable poking or getting poked. Thats just life! ...even a backwater hick knows where babies come from though, so I don't know what the hell they were thinking! Girl is gonna have a swollen belly! Best you can do with that is blame the dad and let the cops run him off! (Sadistic, but functional!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 annony HEY!!!!

wear my ass as your hat you old fat ugly fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not very good.

18 year old's know about sex .....but these 2 act like 12 year old's. The sex was sooooo boring and written in the first person. Author's are so fucking lazy but apparently I can't complain because the stories are free to read. Alas I still bitched about the story. Can't help it. Body parts should be described using the graphic slang. Eg: ass, pussy or cunt, cock, shaft, cum, fucking, tits, and lot's of dialogue profanity laced during the sex scenes. Absolutely nothing to write home about when talking about this sad writing display

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Another good start of a story that needs more chapters.

Shame about the sicko anon comment obviously they don't understand what erotic literature is about.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Yep ...

... most definitely an earlier time period.

And it also depends on how they were raised, in this case, poorly. Through no fault of Ma. She loved them enough to run interference for them.

As for "Dad", well I'm sure there's a shotgun in the house, then bury him behind the woodshed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the HOT story, I love it!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

More please, this story could go another couple of chapters yet. Hot n sexy siblings making babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous