All Comments on 'For Your Dining Pleasure'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Nope, nope, and maybe...

You're not a whore if you're a porn actor and you're screwing someone you love. You're not a pervert if you're an exhibitionist and someone wants to watch. Well, it may be a kink if you're a voyeur and the couple knows you're watching.

But then I may be a dirty old man for reading a story like this, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest.

moedik2moedik2over 5 years ago

What a great story. Nice to have a couple who loved to make love not just have sex.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
My first story to read of yours

I'll be reading more.

CuriouscarliCuriouscarliover 5 years ago
Lovely

A lovely story- captivatingly mysterious; enticingly erotic.

Thank you!

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
Love it

great story TP - good luck in the contest

BenLongBenLongover 5 years ago
Nicely done.

Finally a contrib worthy of being a winner! A lot of mediocre stories this time, but this isn’t one of them. Not much plot, but hot sex in an almost believable scenario.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years agoAuthor
To all

Thanks for your comments. It helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best I've Read in a Contest!

Quite simply the best! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
!!!

Fun Fun Fun!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 5 years ago
Love this

Love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot sex, lacking plot

Overall a very enjoyable read. I wish it had more of a plot and back story. It was basically four pages of just sex. Hot sex scenes, but not much else in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious

Simply delicious x

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Great

Regardless that someone thought that it was sex and nothing else, I can't agree, yes there was lots of sex, it must be my age but that's why I read these stories. I like to be taken into a fantasy world and take the place of the main protagonist and I would love to get the opportunity to do that, I would certainly wish to be able to fuvk in public like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A very well written (and perfectly proof-read) story. You deserve the high ranking that this story has gotten!

WraysburyWraysburyover 4 years ago
Nicely Set Up. Nicely Executed.

Pay no heed to these (mostly anonymous) critics. It was well constructed and nicely described. This is Lit, so complaining about stories with too much sex is a nonsense!

I love your writing style and I enjoy your descriptions. You clearly dig deep into yourself and describe how it actually feels to you.

Great stuff.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for that

Positive comments are always so welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Youth is Great, Oh to be young again.

I didn't read the older comments, but anyone against what you wrote .. is already dead. I can't do it any more, and my wife won't do, or allow oral. This made my day, week, and year. This is my first visit to your site, but not my last. You'll have an extra 5 stars when I re-read it later this month. Loved it.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story, vastly different than most. So plausable , so well written and edited. However it wasn't erotic or even sexy, I didn't feel a dampness between my legs, which is why I read stories on lit, but I will read more of yours, because the quality was there. Thank you.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

Dessert tray

One of the finest dinners I've ever enjoyed. The dinner show was spectacular and I would like to replicate it at home. To do so in front of others well I'm not so sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved this story

Great story , found this well written hot story both erotic n kinky Couldn’t stop reading

Looking forward to more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too much focus on the males pleasure

Awesome story! Would’ve just liked to see female pleasure centred more. There were multiple times where he was pleasured alone, and not really any for the woman. She also deserves some time to be pleased orally without having to give also?

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anon, how about you PM me? Maybe we can develop a story to your pleasure.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

What a great story, told from the inside perspective. If we were to actually engage with those dinner guests it might be a lot less pleasant, but the good relationship at the centre really makes this fun. I think you keep up the energy, characters and atmosphere really well throughout.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I loved this story, 5* everyday of the week, so different than anything that I have ever read on Literotica, its amazing how many of the stories follow the well trodden paths of similarity. I am constantly looking, but rarely finding exciting sexual stories, totally different from the norm, this is one and another series A Model Garden [look out for Ch 3] is equally different to, The only other comment I'd like to make, is i find it hard to believe it just became a seed in a great authors mind and it was developed from there. I somehow think [and definitely want to believe] that the author as attended a similar event, or more likely been a participant at one. Maybe i am adding one and one and getting 5, but having read the very beautiful last two lines of the authors bio, I have a feeling that there is a clue there. Thank you.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I would like to add a further comment if I may without upsetting this wonderful author. If my original thoughts about the author being true [being a participant] Then the three questions being asked by Lisa leads me to suspect the sex of our author, not that it matters. But in answer to the questions, nobody in love doing anything in my opinion is perverted, nor is the lady an whore who is paid to perform in public with her one true love, [ i will confess i have a simmering fantasy of being watched by an audience doing what they did, i have written that on lit often, sadly it won't happen neither myself or my husband have the confidence, but that's life] whores in my opinion are women, especially married ones who flaunt themselves around bars, looking to get laid by blokes they have never met, that's gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous