For Your Dining Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are awesome! Look, dinner is almost finished. Lisa, when you are about to have your orgasm, I want you to reach back and grab Tanner's wrists.

"Tanner, when she does that, you grab her wrists and lift her body off the box in front of her. You'll probably have to lean back and maybe squat just a little, but the idea is to have you holding Lisa's entire weight off the ground.

"Lisa, keep your legs straight in line with your body, like you're a superhero flying through the air. Tanner can hold you. Just enjoy yourself."

I nodded, then concentrated on the fire in my body being stoked by Tanner's pulsing cock moving in and out of my pussy. I let my voice get louder and louder. Finally, with a super orgasm growing within me, I reached back, found his wrists.

Instantly, his hands locked onto my own and I felt him pulling my body back and up. A small scraping sound told me that the box was gone and that we two were now the completely-visible centerpiece for the entire room.

Tanner's pulling me back locked us firmly together. I shouted, almost whinnied as a burning orgasm -- my sixth? I couldn't count anymore -- boomed through my entire body. It was deeper, more all-encompassing than anything I'd ever felt before. My boobs were on fire. My thighs were shouting their enjoyment. My bloody eyelids were having an orgasm.

"Lisa, love, lift your head. I want you to look forward."

Despite the orgasm washing around me, I did my best. I simply couldn't open my eyes however. Below me, Tanner's trembling efforts to support us both in a rigid position caused my breasts to shake just a little, adding to both my orgasm and the applause surrounding us. I could feel my hair slip and flow around my head, leaving my gloriously happy face exposed again.

It was ectasy.

"Try to hold that position for another full turn, kids. If you can't, OK, but try."

I certainly wasn't going anywhere. It was an amazing orgasm - one of the best I could remember. Had Tanner not been holding me so strongly, I would have collapsed around his feet.

I could tell the platform was moving by the steady change in the applause around us. One person was banging their palm loudly onto the table. Several were clinking wine glasses with spoons or something. There was no doubt that they were well-pleased.

"OK, Tanner -- help Lisa stand up. Hold hands and smile for the patrons, kids."

I felt my legs falling and my head rising. In a second, I was standing as upright as I could.

The applause was still rising.

"Wait." Joy's voice surprised me. "Tanner, did you cum?"

There was short pause.

"No? OK, team -- an encore. We'll make it easy for Tanner this time. Tanner, lie down on your back. Lisa, I know you're tired, dear, but we need a quick blowjob."

I was dead tired, so very tired, but nodded.

"Lisa, Tanner is on a box right in front of you, thigh-high on you, high enough that everybody will be able to see you working that magnificent thing of his. Don't be subtle about this -- just fire that cannon as quick as you can."

I nodded in agreement. Soft hands guided me down. I reached out and felt Tanner's knees with my hands and knelt between his knees.

I slid my hands up his thighs, back and forth, then moved higher to find his cock.

"Spread your legs, Lisa."

Joy's voice was kind, but direct. I figured she must have had experience in the porn industry.

Well, there was nothing fancy about this one. Guided by my hands, I leaned forward and gave a broad lick from his Lisa-flavored base to his cum-flavored rim. And again. And again.

There was a polite but enthusiastic round of applause from our unseen audience just feet away.

I switched to licking under his sack, then drew one ball at a time into my mouth as my hand stroked and lightly pumped his shaft. There was a masculine grunt- approval? amusement? -- from one side. Tanner tensed under me. His thigh muscled grew harder and I heard him moan with pleasure.

"Pull your hair out of the way, dear. Over your back and shoulders if you can."

I let go of his shaft with the one hand while still rolling his balls with the other. I flicked my hair back and resumed my attention to The Boys.

I reached down between my legs with one hand and wiped my fingers on my pussy for lube. Continuing to work his sack, I brought the hand up to smear the slickness on Tanner's head. I began massaging the spongy crown with my thumb, around and around.

Tanner's bum lifted off the box and I heard a couple of women laughing. Several in the audience applauded.

Remembering Joy's instructions, I turned to giving Tanner what he wanted and deserved so much. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could and twirled my tongue around its head, meanwhile pumping the skin on his shaft as quickly as I could.

In a minute or so, I could feel him tensing up. His bum rising off the box again in front of me. Pulling back, I began the fastest handjob I could manage with one hand. I licked the forefinger of the other hand to get it good and wet before reaching down and sliding it into his rosebud.

The angle was wrong and I couldn't reach his prostate. It hardly mattered.

Even after all he had been through, the jets of semen rocketing out of his cock must have been amazing. The crowd broke out into loud applause. Joy's voice in my ear was full of praise.

She let us relax for a minute, then directed us to stand up, holding hands. I could feel warm, damp cloths cleaning Tanner's spunk off my hands and forearms.

"Ladies and gentlemen, patrons all, please show your appreciation for Suzanne and Dwayne."

The applause bounced up to a level loud enough that it was hard to hear Joy's directions as we were led of the room. All the way down the hall, we could hear it continue.

I heard Tanner remark in a low voice," Not sure I'm up for an encore, Lise." I hugged him as we walked.

Seconds later we were back in the lounge. We took our lenses and earpieces out and handed them to the black-clad handlers. They bowed - so formal! - and left.

Down the hall, we could still hear muted applause.

Seconds later, McMann entered through the same door.

"You kids were great! The patrons... are thrilled. Are you two OK? Would you like something to eat? Something to drink?"

We were both too tired to eat much, but agreed on a bottle of wine and some nibblies. Joy told us to clean up if we wanted to and that she would see to it, along with our payment.

It was pretty clear that we would have the place to ourselves, so I led Tanner into the female change room. There was makeup remover and we both needed it, helping each other get clean. Once that was done, we went into the shower room, big enough for six.

We weren't up for more sex by then. Heck, I could barely walk. But it was a loving time, standing in each other's arms under the warm water. From time to time, he kissed my neck and I ran a slow hand up and down his back.

Tanner eventually helped me dry my hair, something I have always treasured. When we finally emerged, Jamie was sitting in front of the television screen. He barely glanced at our nudity.

"I'll tell Ms McMann you're out," he said.

There was a bottle of good red wine on the table now and a large cheese tray. We nibbled as we dressed. From time to time, we just looked at each other in amazement. Had this all really happened?

It wasn't long before Joy came in, holding a thick envelope. When she handed it to me, it turned out to hold a lot more than the $2,500 we'd signed on for.

"There are your expenses," she smiled. "And I am authorized to pay a bonus if the... performers do a good job, which you two certainly did.

"Also," she grinned, "the Regent was sufficiently impressed that she asked for donations from the patrons -- call it a Christmas present."

It turned out to be over $8,000. To say we were thrilled would be an understatement.

"It's been fun, kids," she said as she got to her feet. "I have a feeling you two are going to do well in life."

With that, she simply turned and walked out.

An hour later, Jamie dropped us off at the same coffee shop. It was 'way late and he offered to take us somewhere else, but we lived close by.

We never saw he or Joy McMann again.

.

So, you tell me.

I got paid a lot of cash for wild sex. In public. For an invisible audience, people we never saw, couldn't identify and, for all I know, live next door to us today, people who point us out to each other as we pass.

It's been years since that Christmas performance and I still wonder...

Are porn actors still whores if they're screwing somebody they love?

Are exhibitionists still perverts if those seeing them want to watch?

Are it still kink to be a voyeur if the couple knows you are watching?

.

All I know is that it was a truly unique experience.

And, yeah, I didn't walk straight for a week.