All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 01'

by MetaXerxes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you did great

do it your way and you'll be find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A nice story

I liked it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good

Really hot!! Keep up the good writing of incest. Was this a story about you and your sisters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it- I thought it was really good.

A fine job; just a very nice story. thanks for a good read.

add_affectedadd_affectedabout 15 years ago
Epic

Not only is it highly erotic, but you also please the mind a bit, bringing up philosophy and stuff. Shows that the world works outside of your story

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 15 years ago
Not bad

Editing would have made it better, but it was pretty good once you made it past the introductions. The whole schoolyard portion of it was unnecessary, but the story picked up nicely once he got home. Also, be careful about your age references. Lierotica gets picky about characters in sexual stories being 18, something about laws against sexual acts with minors or implied minors in reality, perceived reality, or fiction. If your main character is a senior in high school and has a younger sister, expect Literotica to assume that the younger sister is under 18, even if you never mentioned ages in your story.

remarcsdremarcsdabout 15 years ago
O.K. But....

It's an o.k. story that, in my opinion, lacked a sufficient reason for us to accept the transition from Kevin's initial mild disparagement of his sisters to having sex/masturbation with them in one short step. You gave no indication that he harboured any thoughts for his sisters other than the typical brother/sister thing, yet by the end of the story two of them are in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

This story was really hot! I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Laura get in on it too? Hopefully, because that would be really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent work. Can't wait to read ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice but kinda rushed though but as you said you were boird so I can tell you did not care but you need to care or it will get bad remarkes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
never an excuse

boredom is never an excuse for sloppy writing and for failing to use a good editor if you were bored you should have played with yourself and spared us the sloppy writing

DBRS

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
I love it

More please, much more

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Love It

I will read Chapter 2 but you should consider expanding on your story. like how the Parents take it when they find out he impregnated his sister Adopted or not. and does Lil Sister get preggers too.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I thought it was a good story, especially for a first story of this genre.

Legally, since they are adopted, it is incest but not actually. Pregnancy presents another problem. Parents will be upset, I know that I would be. Oh, well. Good luck, children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

I liked the story great

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 8 years ago
"Forbidden Ch. 01:" - Over Eighteen Year Old Step-Siblings, Step-brother Kevin and Step-sister Laura.

Neither adopted child--Kevin nor Laura--separately adopted, is related to the other, as both Kevin and Laura are adopted separately, and therefore neither child is related to either of their adoptive step-parents! Therefore, as an incest lover, this story as legalese only is pure heterosexual participation fucking (as are any pregnancies thereof) and therefore not considered incest by any incest purist believers!

All proponents (i.e., supporters, believers) of and those who condone and accept true incest, are those unadulterated participants and risk-takers of incest, and are the only persons/couples to accept incest as by and between blood-kin relatives. To all other persons and/or entities everything else is a matter of legalese and step-relatives-!!!

If the posted speed limit is 50 miles (or kilometers) per hour, a driver is not guilty, BY LAW, of speeding when exceeding 50 MPH/KPH.....EXCEPT when, and IF, caught!! Enough said!

Anyone reading this comment might guess (correctly) I'm a lover of incest stories, and they would be right. However, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool lover of pure and true incest, as practiced and participated and performed by only blood-kin relatives!!

The story is a great story and the writer deserves all of Literotica reader's accolades!! However, I consider the story as heterosexual, rather than incestuous, partners and lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous