All Comments on 'Forbidden Christmas'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GeminiKnightGeminiKnightalmost 13 years ago
Such a wonderful Christmas tale

This was a great story. I would love to see future chapters of the boys making love to Mom throughout Christmas vacation. I hope to see if Tyler's plan to rescue Mom come to fruition too and her boys become her new lovers.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

Isn't it wonderful after 11 years the

lady still has skillz...

Which ever son she finally moves in with

is in over his head. ;)

russellvillemanrussellvillemanover 12 years ago

Good stuff. Easily visualized especially early on as the brothers pass thru their town and the author cites it's decay.

Very descriptive.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Well Done

Lovely and erotic with well drawn mother and sons. Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

So well written and very erotic. Your characters and story were lovely. I look forward to more.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is one of the best incest stories I've read. Absolutely loved it! Will be reading your other submissions soon!

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
one of the best

a rare mother and two sons story. happy holidays indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story about double-motherfucking.

Now Curt and Tyler should get real competitive. They should compete about which one is the first to fuck a baby up their mother's cunt. Both boys have got more than enough potent creamy semen in their young balls to do that righteous job.

autoplotautoplotabout 11 years agoAuthor

I don't do pregnancy stories, but thank you very much for the comment!

blaster666blaster666over 9 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Excellent story telling. Very well written and highly charged. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fuck yeah!

This was the shit. This is the type of stuff I fantasize about. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved the story and was hoping for another page or two. Sad to say it left me hanging until I reread it finally ending in a mess their mother would've loved. More please. ;-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Well written story. With the husband gone, it appears that the sons associated with their mother only during Christmas. It aspears that they pt her on a shelf for years and ony took her down during Christmas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...