Forbidden Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers

"Oh my god," Donna said. "This is insane..."

Tyler rose and slowly turned Donna around so she faced Curt. Curt looked her over, savoring the sight of her. She was now down to her bra and panties. Her breasts were full and round, her stomach a little full, but still shapely, and beneath the thin fabric of her panties he could see a dark strip of pubic hair. She met his gaze, and her expression was part disbelief, part arousal.

Tyler began fumbling with the hook of her bra, and Curt took his cue. He knelt and hooked his thumbs around her panties, then pulled them down. He heard his mother gasp audibly, and she put a hesitant hand on top of his head. His face was level with her pussy as he helped her step out of her underwear. He hesitated for a moment, then leaned in and kissed her pussy, sliding his tongue briefly between her lips. The effect was electric. Her fingers twisted in his hair and she whimpered loudly.

"Oh sweetheart, please... not yet... I'm not ready..."

Reluctantly, Curt stood up again. She was completely naked now. Her breasts were full and round, with large brown nipples that stood out erect. No longer hesitating, Tyler buried his face in her neck and reached around to squeeze both her breasts in his hands, pressing them together.

Donna moaned. "Oh, my sweet boys," she said as she leaned into his embrace. "This isn't fair..."

"Why not?" Curt asked.

"You've both still got your clothes on," she said, and gave him a carnal smile. Squirming free of Tyler's grasp, she turned to face him. Fiercely, she pulled off his shirt, then reached for the snap of his jeans. She undid them and yanked them down, going on her knees in front of him.

"Whoa," Tyler said, apparently a bit nervous at her newfound enthusiasm. "You don't have to go that fast..."

"Hush," Donna said firmly. "You started this game, so now we're going to play it. Be a good boy." She pulled down his underwear, and his erect cock popped out inches from her face. She gasped audibly, her face flushed, and looked up at Tyler, meeting his gaze.

"My goodness," she said. "Look at you." Slowly, she curled her fist around his erect cock, stroking it gently. Tyler swayed a little on his feet, looking down at his mother in astonishment.

"Holy shit," Curt said, and she looked over at him.

"Curt, get those dirty clothes off," she said in the motherly tone he knew so well, still stroking Tyler's cock. Apparently she was over her shock and seeking to reassert her control over the situation. "Mother will be with you in just a moment."

Then, without further preamble, she opened her mouth and took Tyler's cock in her mouth. Tyler groaned, putting his hands on her shoulders, looking down at his mother as she sucked his cock. She worked him slowly but with enthusiasm and skill, pausing every few moments to use her tongue, swirling it around the head and licking up and down the shaft.

Curt slowly got out of his clothes, unable to take his eyes on what was happening -- mostly looking at his mother; the swell of her breasts, the droplets of sweat on her skin, the damp curls of her hair touching the bare flesh of her shoulders, the redness of her mouth.

"Oh god," Tyler said, his eyes squeezed shut. "Mom..."

"You like that, sweetheart?" Donna asked, grinning up at him. "Is this the game you wanted to play?"

"Yes," he said, nodding slowly.

"You didn't think I could play it this well, did you, honey?" Donna said. Before Tyler could answer, she swallowed him down again, drawing a deep groan from him as she cupped his balls in her hands. He swayed and nearly fell over.

"I-I think I need to sit down," he managed at last.

Donna drew back, his cock popping out of her mouth. "My poor boy," she said. "Okay, you can take a break." She pushed him back gently, and he all but collapsed into the couch.

Donna turned toward Curt and beckoned with one finger. "Your turn. Come take your medicine, honey."

Curt grinned, his heart trip-hammering in his chest at the very sight of her and the raw carnality of what was happening -- but he had other plans in mind.

"No, Mom, I think it's your turn to take your medicine," he said, and reached down to take her by the shoulders. He pulled her to her feet and then pushed her onto the couch next to Tyler. Her breasts bounced as she landed, and she looked up at him with cheerful indignation.

Quickly, he sat down on the couch next to her and kissed her passionately, cupping a hand over her breast, savoring the feel of her flesh. Their tongues twined, and she moaned as she leaned into him.

"So aggressive," she said when they broke the kiss, smiling. Instead of answering, he put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back against the couch. He lowered his mouth to her breast and began to flick his tongue across her left nipple. Her reaction was instantaneous; her back arched and she thrust her breast toward him, her hand going to the back of his neck and pulling his head in. He closed his mouth around her nipple, then as much of her breast as he could, and her breath quickened, her body tensed.

After watching this for a few moments, Tyler leaned over and took her other breast in his mouth, licking and sucking at her right nipple. Donna's gasps became loud moans as she put her arms around both of them and pulled them close, her whole body quivering.

"Oh my god... my sweet boys... please..." she whimpered. "Please take me, please..."

While Curt was still attempting to parse what she'd just said -- he was more than a little distracted -- Tyler was already in action. He slid off the couch and pulled his mother along with him, coaxing her into a kneeling position in front of Curt. Donna's head was in Curt's lap, her elbows resting on the couch, as Tyler positioned himself behind her.

Looking up at him with her large brown eyes, Curt's mother took his cock in her hand, squeezing it, and he felt a thrill surge up his spine. Deliberately holding his gaze, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, waiting for him to take control. Following her cue, he put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her forward, pushing his cock into her mouth.

Donna moaned softly as she took him in, and then her moan became a loud, muffled exclamation as Tyler entered her from behind, his hands on the swell of her hips. Curt felt his mother's entire body quiver, watched as her eyes squeezed shut as if she were in agony. The sight of her ecstasy aroused him further, and he buried his fingers in her hair and pushed his cock further into her mouth as Tyler fucked her from behind.

The minutes stretched out, the only sound in the room their heavy breathing, Tyler's low grunts, his mother's high-pitched whimpers. Curt felt himself nearing orgasm, and struggled to last a little longer, madly reciting incorrect multiplication table in his head. His mother, apparently sensing his condition, pulled back with a deep breath, gasping happily as his cock slid out of her mouth.

"Oh my sweet, beautiful boys," she gasped. "Oh god, Tyler, I'm..." she tensed and gave a high-pitched shriek, and Curt knew that she had just orgasmed. Instead of stopping, Tyler fucked her harder, and Curt watched as she came again, her mouth wide open in complete abandon, her fist closing almost painfully on his cock as her body convulsed in pleasure.

"Oh my god... oh, sweethearts... Tyler, stop for a second, please..."

Breathing heavily, Tyler leaned back and slipped out of her. Brother and mother moaned together as they separated. She sagged, her breasts dangling as she tried to regain her composure.

"What...?" Tyler asked, gasping for breath. His entire body was covered in sweat.

"I want you two to do something for me," she said, rising up on her knees.

"What is it?" Curt asked.

"I want you two to..." she laughed, as if she couldn't quite believe what she was asking for. "I want you to make a mess out of me. I want you to come on me. All over me. Please?"

Tyler gaped at his mother in disbelief for a moment, then barked a soft laugh. "Holy shit," he said. He glanced at Curt, who nodded his assent. The two of them picked her up and deposited her on the end of the couch, then stood over her, side by side.

She looked up at the both of them, smiling. "My boys," she said, and then took Tyler in her mouth again. Tyler groaned and took her head in his hands, his fingers disappearing into the curls of her hair. He began to thrust into her mouth, gently at first, then harder and faster, until he was fucking her mouth. The harder he went, the more she seemed to like it, and she braced her hands against his legs, her eyes shut tight.

"Mom--" Tyler groaned suddenly, and pulled back.

"Yes, sweetheart, yes--"

Curt watched as Tyler came, thick spurts of some splattering against his mother's mouth, her cheek, her neck, her breasts, dripping down her body. The sight itself was nearly enough to make him come, and when she turned toward him, eyes closed, mouth open, it took only a thrust or two inside her mouth to finish him. Donna laughed as he came on her neck and breasts, then leaned forward to catch the last spurts in her mouth, letting the white fluid sluice down her tongue.

She leaned back, coughing a little, and spit up a small mouthful of white. She was dripping all over, white dribbles trailing down her breasts, stomach, and thighs.

"Oh my," she said, satisfied. "Look at the mess you made of your mother. My nasty, messy boys."

"Did..." Tyler gasped, leaning against the wall for stability. "Did you like the game?"

"Yes, honey," Donna said. "I loved it. But please don't tell me it's over. It's going to be Christmas for awhile yet."

# # #

They each took turns showering, and then retired to the master bedroom. They slid between the cool sheets, the two brothers taking turns kissing and fondling their mother, until they finally fell asleep, exhausted.

Curt woke the next morning to find the pilot light had gone out in the night, and the room was freezing. He turned to find his mother curled on her side, Tyler spooned behind her, his hand cupped around her breast. He pushed a curl of brown hair out of her face, and her eyes fluttered open.

Curt had been afraid that the morning would bring regret, recrimination, anger, maybe worse. The previous night already seemed like a form of mild insanity, but one that he had enjoyed tremendously. The next few moments would tell whether or not he was alone.

He saw his mother smile. "Morning, sweetheart," she said, and kissed him. "My beautiful boy."

"Morning, Mom," Curt said. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a very satisfied woman," she said, and stretched. He looked at her face and saw only contentment and pleasure -- an expression he hadn't seen in a very long time.

"I love you, Mom," he said impulsively.

"I love you, too, sweetie," she answered. Behind her, Tyler awakened and kissed her on the shoulder, and the three of them huddled together for warmth, Donna wedged firmly between them.

Donna smiled as she felt their hands moving over her body, caressing her flesh. "You two made me so happy last night. I didn't know I'd raised my two boys to be such wonderful little perverts."

"I don't think we knew it either, until last night," Curt said. "But I'm glad we found out."

"It's going to be an interesting four days," Tyler said.

"It certainly is," Donna said, as she rolled over to straddle Curt. She kissed him gently, her bare breasts pressed against him. "Now, what are you going to do about the heat? Your poor mother is freezing."

"I guess we'll think of something," Curt said, and returned the kiss. Tyler rose up on his knees behind her, taking Donna's ass in his hands. The two of them began caressing her body.

"Oh my," Donna said. "You two aren't going to get competitive on me, are you?"

"What did you expect?" Curt asked as he slipped into her from underneath. She gasped in astonishment, then gave a groan as Tyler began to gently push his cock into her ass.

"Yeah, Mom, what did you expect?" Tyler said. "We're brothers."

autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers
12