All Comments on 'Forbidden Desires Ch. 02'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more please!

The title says it all lol. I loved it! I hate cliffhangers though. I hope the next one come really soon. Great story!

celafillecelafilleover 9 years ago

I can't wait to read the next installment! Great job!

joodlejoodleover 9 years ago
Wow

This is a terrific chapter, though it did not end as I had expected. The situation with Luanna is sad, as I'm sure you intended. I don't know what the hell is up with Bella, but she needs to snap out of it. Cant wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Power dynamics

I can't be certain I'm reading things right and don't have experience with bdsm IRL, but I have trouble imagining an English teacher with so little consideration for other people's feelings - I'm speaking specifically about the breakup with his wife, the situation with Luanna, and the way his club works. I imagine, too, that law enforcement would be concerned by the possibility his establishment might host, enable, or aid in prostitution.

Scratch "consideration"; I find it hard to like a character that ignores both his wife and a woman who crossed the ocean to be with him for three years to date; all this done the moment this single person walks into his world.

I have a tendency to whine, and I think I should try again to make the important points. This teacher is an unsympathetic character. I really don't like him, and that dislike solidified before I finished the second outrage of this chapter. Bella...is a neutral character to me, to someone who has read many versions, good or bad, of bdsm/nonconsensual stories. Each of these characters is flat - there is little to no character development in the first chapter or the first two pages of the second. That is to say that the circumstances change, but the character's themselves are not seen to change - this is a casualty of your choice to fill much of the first chapter with sex scenes and suddenly cue the setting change to London.

P.S. Please forgive me if my message is unwelcome or the tone unnecessarily harmful. My ability to perform literary analyses is rusty, and I wouldn't say it was ever spectacularly accurate to begin with.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago

I second everything Anon said.

If Alejo really cared about Bella and wanted a relationship outside the club, he would ask why she couldn't be in a relationship with him. As for Luanna -- well, if the poor girl runs away or commits suicide a la "Story of O," I wouldn't be surprised.

The aspect I appreciate the most about BDSM is that the sub has all the power. You don't do anything the sub doesn't agree to. The main goal of the Dom is to take care of the sub. Alejo is a cold-hearted asshole. His happiness comes at the pain of others. Not attractive at all.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 5 years ago
Is it any wonder Bella didn't jump for joy

First, he just has her show up to his club and he's got all these subs and all manner of sex filled activities. Yeah, that spells I only want to be with you forever.

Second, he has not let his subs go before brining Bella in. Mess.

Third, he can't honestly expect her to believe he's gonna give it all up if he's been fucking left and right since she left. I mean she wasn't even gone a second before he was fucking that whore Luanne both times and a whole bunch of bitches at the club.

Fourth, he didn't even build up any type of relationship with her. Last time he made her feel like dirt as he was married. This time it's because he's got this club and his subs hanging around.

Fifth, he offers her a used token. like wtf dude. pass. hard pass.

Sixth, he never seems to hear what she's saying and he doesn't even know about all the abuse she suffered. key things play a fear into why she isn't jumping for joy that he decided he wants to be with her.

Seventh, Bella nor him want to share so he better tuck it away in future or lose her.

eithth, He needs to learn to listen and not fly off the handle every time he doesn't get his way.

Side note: Luanne has been a pathetic bitch in heat for him and I feel not one bit sorry. Honey you played yourself and Bella shouldn't be feeling sad for her. She tried to take your man, let her suffer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES