Forbidden Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir."

"None of them mean anything to me pet, none of them make me feel what I do when I'm with you. When they leave I don't think about them, not the way I've thought about you for three years." He slipped a finger inside her and she moaned dropping her head back to rest on his shoulder, she could feel eyes on her but she didn't care all she could think about was the feelings running through her from his touch and his words. "I'll always belong to you pet no matter how many times you run I will always be here waiting for you," he moved his finger inside her and spread his legs forcing hers further open.

"I'm yours sir," her soft declaration made him smile and he bit her neck harder.

"Good girl, now open your eyes. I want you to see them watching you as you lose control, I want them to see your beautiful face as you cum around my fingers, I want them to feel jealous because you're mine and they'll never have you."

She lifted her head and looked around the room, nearly every eye was on her and she felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment and pride as they watched her. His fingers moved inside her and she bit her lip dropping her eyes to the floor and her hips worked against him shamelessly, his smile widened and he moved his free hand up her body to cup her breast through her shirt, she gasped and arched her back pressing her breast harder against his hand and he pulled the materiel away and toyed with her nipple.

Luanna watched from where she sat in the corner of the room, she felt sick as she watched her mater with the little slut. She had recognised the redhead the minute she had walked in, she clenched her hands in fists and clenched her teeth, her master held her close and worked his fingers inside and there was a look on his face Luanna had ever seen before. He was watching Bella's face oblivious to everyone else around him, his green eyes burned in his face and his lips were curved in a smile.

Bella's tongue flicked out to wet her plump lips and her hips thrust against his hand, his breath beat against her ear and he listened to her moans. "They're all watching you pet, are you going to cum with all these people watching you?"

"Sir please don't make me."

"You don't want to cum? I know everyone here wants to see you, wanted to see your wet pussy, I know a lot of them want to taste you, find out just how sweet your tight little pussy is."

"Oh sir I need to cum."

"You want to?"

"Yes sir, please." Her hips still moved against him and he had to fight to keep his own orgasm back as her round ass rubbed against his hard cock through his trousers, he pushed his fingers deeper inside her and twisted them round until he hit against the sweet spot inside her.

"Cum for me pet, let them see you."

Her muscles tensed as she came hard around his fingers, her juices spilled onto his hand. She dropped her head forward her cheeks burning and her breathing ragged, she could feel the eyes on her and felt embarrassed again, he had made her loose control in front of a room of strangers and she had wanted more.

Luanna glared at them, she was still sat beside the chair of the Dom and his hand was tugging on her short hair, she moved between his legs and undid his trousers allowing his cock to spring free. It was a couple of inches smaller than Alejo's and thin and she felt repulsed as took it into her mouth, she boobed up and down but her mind was still on her master. She had given him everything, she had left her family, she had done everything he had asked of her and now he threw her aside like she was nothing. She watched from the corner of her eye as Alejo stood from his chair and let Bella slide down his body until her feet hit the floor, he hooked a finger under the girls chin and tilted her head up to look at him.

"Stay with me tonight?" His eyes burned into her face and she couldn't look away, she nodded and he took hold of her hand. He lead her through the club to a door, he looked down at a red haired woman knelt in front of a man and gently stroked her hair, she looked up, her hand was wrapped around the man's cock and her eyes were shining with tears. Luanna pushed back tears as she looked at her master, he barely spared her a glance but she knew he didn't want her that night either, she watched as he left with Bella.

"Did I tell you to fucking stop," the Dom above her pulled hard on her hair and thrust his cock back into her mouth. A tear fell from her eye and ran down her cheek. "That's a good little slut." She felt sick at the words coming from the man's mouth but did as she was told, she was a good girl, she was her masters good girl and soon he would remember that.

Alejo lead Bella through another dimly lit corridor and up a flight of stairs, at the top was a long hallway with doors leading off from either side. He pulled her after him, passing the doors and finally stopped at the end of the hall in front of a black door, he reached into the pocket of his trousers and pulled out a heavy black key. He unlocked the door and pushed it open waiting for her to step inside, tentatively she looked around her eyes widening and her breath catching in her throat.

A large, black four poster bed stood against one wall and against another were four restraints in a square, the other walls were covered in paddles, whips, toys and clothing, she turned back to him as he locked the door and leant against it watching her. The room was painted a deep purple and the light glowed softly casting his face into shadow.

"What is this?"

"My getaway," he walked towards her trailing his fingers along the paddles on one wall, she shivered at the look on his face and stepped backwards. "This is where I would come to forget about you pet, where I would come to pretend I still had you." He looked at the restraints on the wall and smiled. "This is where I thought if I ever found you again I would keep you so you couldn't leave me again, this is where I planned every last little fucked up thing I wanted to do to you."

He moved quickly to stand in front of her and wrapped his fingers around her throat, she jumped and her eyes flashed with fear, there was a crazed look in his bright eyes and she shook her head.

"Please sir, don't hurt me."

"Oh pet what I do may hurt but know that I will make you forget about it when I fuck you. I think you might like it." He hooked his finger under her vest and tugged it over her head, then pushed her shorts down, she stepped out of them and he looked up her and down, she was now dressed in only her black lace bra and thong and he ran his hand down her back and dug his fingers into the soft skin of her ass. She moaned and arched her back pressing her ass harder against his hand, she still wore her heeled shoes and her head barely reached his shoulder.

He walked her backwards until she hit against the bed before turning her, he ran his hands over her shoulders and down her arms pulling her hands behind her back. Stepping away he took a length of black rope from the wall and quickly tied her hands tightly behind her back, then he pushed down on her back until her chest rested against the bed. He looked at her prone in front of her and saw the faded red marks of his hand from the previous night and smiled, he smoothed his hand over the marks and she moaned pushing harder back against him. He smacked her again and she jumped.

"Don't you fucking move," she shivered at his hard command and stilled waiting to see what he would do next, she heard him move away from the bed and walked around the room. He stripped his suit jacket off and hung it over the back of the chair in the corner of the room, his eyes darted over the paddles and whips and he thought for a moment. "You know I think I might have let you off too easy for leaving me, a good girl never would have done that and would expect to be punished if she did." Her heard her sharp intake of breath and smiled wider, he picked up a thin wooden switch from the wall, he walked back towards her and brought the switch down on the bed beside her. She gasped and jumped at the noise, she trembled in fear and arousal and he ran the thin piece of wood over her ass, he leant down so his chest was against her back and spoke in her ear.

"I think I should punish you pet, would you like that."

"Please sir," her voice was shaking and he straightened back up, he ran his hand over her ass again and felt excitement grow in his chest at what he was going to do to her.

"I want to hear you scream for me pet." He brought the switch down hard on her ass and she cried out, jerking against the bed and throwing her head back sending her hair tumbling down her soft skin. He brought the switch down again and revelled in her husky shout, the pain consumed her but there was a heat spreading through her belly, he landed three more hits in quick succession and she moaned loudly feeling her pussy grow wet. He seemed to lose control listening to her husky screams and watching her lithe body tremble beneath him, the skin of her ass turned a bright pink under the switch and she thrust her hips against the bed. Finally he stopped, breathing heavily and stepped back, he watched her quiver and gently ran his hand over her hot skin, smoothing his hand down he teased the entrance of her pussy and growled.

"Oh god you're dripping wet," he roughly pulled her thong down and balled it in his hand, he pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and groaned, her wet heat gripped his fingers tightly and she moaned quietly at the feeling of him inside her. "Are you telling me you liked that?" She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, she couldn't think and he pulled his fingers from her. She whimpered but when he flicked the switch against her clit she cried out again, he smiled and flicked the switch again.

"Oh fuck," her voice trembled and he smiled.

"Does that feel good pet?"

"It feels so good sir." He continued to hit gently against her clit until her breathing was ragged and he laughed softly.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Please sir can I?"

He sped up his wrist and flicked her clit faster, she was panting heavily and then she went still her muscles tensed and her hands clenching and unclenching in their bonds, her sweet juices flowed from her pussy and small moans escaped her throat. He flicked the switch against her clit once more and she screamed tears rolling down her cheeks at the sensation, it was too much.

He undressed quickly and stood back behind her, he ran his hands over her ass and down her thighs, she trembled under his touch and pressed backwards. "Please sir."

"What do you want pet?"

"I want you to fuck me sir, fuck my tight little pussy and make me scream and cum around your hard cock. I want you to fuck my ass, use me sir."

He growled at the filthy words coming from her mouth and pushed the first couple of inches of his thick cock inside her, she was dripping wet and he slid in easily, her pussy still gripped him tightly and she moaned quietly as he stretched her. He pushed deeper and her back arched as she thrust back against him trying to pull him deeper, he smacked her ass hard and she cried out dropping her head to the bed and her hair fell to cover her face.

"Don't you fucking move." His voice was low and rough and she shivered her pussy quivering around his length as arousal gripped her belly in a tight fist. He pushed deeper and clutched her hips, gripping tightly and she felt her skin bruise under his fingers, he thrust hard, slamming into her and burying his hard cock deep inside her pussy. She threw her head back and her pussy convulsed around his thick length as she came, soft moans slipped from her parted lips and he waited for her quivering to stop before smoothing his large hand over her back and down to her ass.

"Did I say you were allowed to cum?"

She quivered again but this time in fear. "I'm sorry sir, you just felt so good."

He squeezed her ass and she hissed in a pained breath, he was strong and the slightest touch could bruise her soft skin and send delicious twinges through her whole body. He stroked her feeling the hot welts on her skin from his earlier assault and his cock twitched inside her. She sighed in pleasure and her hands clenched into fists behind her back, he smiled and bringing his hand down hard on her ass he listened to her beautiful screams.

"If you want to cum so bad then I'll make you cum until you beg me to stop." he held the rope around her wrists and pulled so her back arched and her ass pressed back hard against him, he began to thrust deep inside her. She whined at the pain in her shoulders and the pleasure in her pussy as he pounded into her, he thrust hard and fast feeling her pussy grip his thick length tightly, sweat beaded on his forehead as he slammed his hips against her and she cried out as his hips twisted pressing the swollen head of his cock against the sweet spot inside her. Her orgasm built and she moaned. He pulled harder on the ropes around her wrists and smacked her ass hard, she screamed hoarsely as her orgasm ripped through her and her tight pussy fluttered around his cock and he thrust harder drawing it out until she was begging him incoherently.

"I can't...please sir...please," he didn't let up and her eyes rolled back in her head as her vision went fuzzy, he stopped holding himself deep inside her and feeling her convulse around his cock before pulling out and holding her to his chest and laying on the bed. He pulled her to straddle his lap and looked up at her, her cheeks were pink and her soft lips were slightly open as she watched him wondering what he would do next. He slid his hand up her back and unsnapped her bra with a practised hand, he reached to the table beside the bed and opened the drawer, the was a small silver knife inside the drawer and he pulled it out watching her eyes widened.

"Don't worry pet," he cut through the straps and pulled the bra away from her and threw it onto the floor, the placed the knife back on table and ran his hands up her stomach feeling shivers chase themselves across her soft skin. Moving his hands upwards he gently toyed with her little pink nipples and she closed her eyes rolling her hips against him and her juices coated her cock, he trailed his fingers back down to her hips and lifted her until the head of his cock pressed against the entrance of her wet pussy. Slowly he lowered her down, stretching her over his thick length until she was sat atop him her hips against his and her eyes flew open, he felt so much bigger this way and hit so much deeper.

"I want you to make me cum pet and you don't cum until I do. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he rested his hands on her thighs and waited. She took a deep breath, she felt embarrassed under his gaze and squirmed not knowing what to do, no one had ever made her feel like this and all she wanted to do was please him. Slowly she rolled her hips feeling him hit deeper inside her and gasped as heat shot through her body, biting her lip she moved her hips again moaning quietly. She began to thrust against him, her tight pussy massaging his cock and he fought to keep his face blank not wanting to show her how close he was and how much pleasure she could give him. He wanted to make her work for it.

He moved his finger to her lips and she suckled obediently and he trailed it down her back and pressed against her asshole, she gasped and pushed down forcing his finger inside her and began to bounce on his cock pushing his finger deeper and deeper inside her. He added a second finger and watched as her soft breasts bounced on her chest as she fucked herself on his cock, her pussy tightened around him as she held her orgasm back knowing he would be angry with her if she came before she was permitted to. She wanted him to be proud of her.

He watched her face smiling slightly and began to move his hips under her, pushing upwards and watching her face as her eyes closed and she dropped her head back, her hair fell down her back and brushed against his thighs.

"Open your eyes pet, I want to see you."

She forced her eyes open and looked into his dark green eyes, his jaw was clenched and his fingers dug into her hip and his fingers stretched her ass, his cock twitched inside her and she knew he was close. She forced him deep inside her and rolled her hips quickly against him listening to his breathing speed up and thrust harder and faster until he exploded inside her filling her with his cum and she cried out as her own orgasm gripped her and her hips jerked wildly against him milking every last drop of cum from him.

He pulled her down so her chest was against his and stroked her back, he took his fingers from her ass and she whimpered, she felt empty without him but he kissed her shoulder and she shuddered. His breathing was ragged and he tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear, he reached across and picked up the knife again and cut the ropes holding her arms behind her back, he rubbed her shoulders and listened to her small moan as her muscles relaxed and she placed her hands on his broad chest.

"I want you to stay here with me."

"What?" She looked up and frowned.

"I want you to stay her, be my Sub. You wouldn't have to work in some shitty bar to pay rent, you could live with me. Anything you wanted to do you would be able to, I want you to be mine, I want you to live with me, be my Sub."

"No."

He felt cold at her refusal. "What do you mean?"

"It's not that I don't want to but you have Subs here, I will be one of them and if you'll let me I will stay here but I want to earn my place here. You said that people stay here and work for you as payment, I will work for you. You can have me any time you want me, whatever you want me to do I will do it but I don't want to have any special treatment from you. You have Subs here that have been with you for a while?" He nodded. "Then let me earn my place with them."

"I don't want them to touch you," he sounded angry and she looked into his face. "Them all watching you, thinking about you. Be mine."

"I am yours sir I just don't want any handouts." She stroked his cheek gently. "If you don't let me work here then I'll keep working where I am and come to you at night, if I work here you can have me whenever you want."

"I want you to have this room."

"Sir this is your room, when you want me I will come to you here when you don't I will stay in another room if there is one?"

He thought for a moment, he knew she was still stubborn enough to fight him on this but he couldn't bare the thought of her being away from him. "You will have the room next to mine."

"Yes sir."

"Some of the girls dance, you will dance with them and that is all."

"Yes sir."

"No men or women will touch you while you perform."

"If that's what you want sir."

He stroked her hair and kissed her lips softly, her mind went blank as he kissed her and his tongue teased her lips apart and darted inside her warm mouth. She moaned and rolled her hips, his cock was still buried inside her and he growled kissing her deeply, he held her round the back of her neck keeping her face close. His other hand held her hips up and her thrust hard into her, she moaned against his lips and he swallowed her sounds thrusting harder her tight pussy massaging his cock, he hit against her cervix with each thrust and pain laced the pleasure making her cry out against his mouth.

His cock felt huge inside her and she rolled her hips each time he brought them down on his and he sped up his thrusts losing himself in the feeling of her tight, wet pussy and the sounds of her moans. Her nails dug into his chest, scratching the skin and the flare of pain sent him over the edge and he pounded hard into her.

Luanna stood outside the door listening to the two of them inside, Bella's moans and shrieks filled her head and the sound of her masters growls of pleasure made tears well in her eyes. She had never heard him make those noises, sure she had made him cum but he had never looked into her eyes as he had and she knew he had always been thinking of that slut. She slid down the door holding her knees to her chest and rested her head back against the door of her masters room, she had never been permitted inside.