Forbidden Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please," she stepped forward and he shook his shoulder out of her grip violently.

"Get out!" His voice was a loud shout and she jumped, she held her hands over her naked body and walked to the door. "Bella wait." She turned, hope flaring in her chest at his voice, he held his hand out to her. "My token."

"Sir," her dark eyes filled with tears.

"My token Bella." There was no warmth in his voice and she untied the red silk, she had only worn it for a short time but she felt cold without it, she handed the choker to him. "Now get out, I want you gone by morning."

"Sir please, where will I go?"

"I don't care but you can't be here, not like this."

"But I want to be with you."

He sighed and reached out taking her hand and pulling her to his chest, he stroked her hair and felt her sob against his bare chest. "And I want to be with you, but I want to be with you properly. I want a life with you and if that's what you want as well then we can try it."

"I'm sorry, I can't."

He closed his eyes and nodded, he kissed her hair and pushed her away. "Well if you ever decide that is what you want, I'll be waiting."

She opened her mouth but couldn't find the words, she knew there was nothing she could say and she wished she could let herself be happy with him but she knew that there was too much in her past for her to forget. She left without a word.

He stayed in the room all night and when morning came he stepped into the hallway, the door beside his stood open and he looked inside. She was gone. He felt someone behind him and turned to look into Elora's blue eyes.

"This room stays empty."

"Yes sir."

Within an hour he was back at his apartment, he walked through to his bedroom and opened his closet. There was a safe at the back and he opened it and placed the red silk collar inside, he took one last look at it before closing the safe, his phone rang and he answered curtly.

"What."

"Luanna is asking if you will want her tonight?" Elora said nothing about his abrupt tone and he heard a softness in her voice.

He thought for a moment rubbing his hand over his chin. "Tell her to be ready by nine."