Forbidden Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Oh God!"

"What?"

"Now that...I am!" she giggled pleasurably now well aware of what he was planning on doing to her.

"You mean no one has ever..."

"Nope! Not ever!" she giggled once again pleasurably, excitedly, all but pushing his head down even further now wanting to feel that even more than the other. Now for the first time, Jack grinned.

It had been a long time. "Too fucking long!" Jack told himself silently, and he made a mental note to change that, which in a way, he was doing now. Jack took another moment to part the young woman's lips, devouring them first with his eyes, taking in the sweetness of her womanly smell, and then lightly placing the tip of his tongue on the hard little knot of her clit as he tickled her there briefly.

"Oh my God!" Rachel moaned loudly, almost too much so, though Jack felt somewhat secure in the knowledge they were at least down stairs, far away from his own daughter's bedroom.

Jack began tonguing her seriously then, alternating between doing that and lightly sucking, drawing in her hard sweet clit, holding it, and then flicking it rapidly, his fingers finally joining the onslaught of her young tender cunt as he devoured her, tasting her juices which began flowing in abundance. Before either of them knew it, she was in the throes of orgasm, her pussy suddenly exploding, and the orgasmic bliss she began to feel seizing her body. Jack slid up, his prick easily locating her wetness, sliding in, filling her in one fell swoop. He heard the surprised intake of her breath, even as she continued to cum, cumming even harder then, if that were even possible as he began thrusting his prick in and out of her. Jack felt her hands surrounding him, felt her nails as they raked his back, knowing full well as they did that they'd leave marks on his flesh. He drove into her even deeper, harder. He felt her begin to climax once again though he was no longer sure when one climax began and another ended for her. It seemed to be continuous as she thrashed wildly beneath him crying out her pleasures until his own soon after joined hers as he felt his prick unleash his pent up frustrations, desires and needs, too long held inside.

"I'd better get back upstairs," Rachel said shakily, "Before Chris comes down here looking for me," she added with a wink. "Give us another half hour or so before you come home," she stated then.

Jack shook his head in understanding, only then beginning to dress, his mind reeling with what had just happened, mixed emotions regarding it flooding his senses.

Rachel reached the hallway looking back towards him. "And by the way, Chris sleeps like a rock once she is," she added. "So don't lock your bedroom door later," she grinned, and then disappeared up the stairs.

Jack felt his prick twitch, and smiled.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12