Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? You really enjoyed it?"

"Yes, yes of course I did."

"Wow, well that's great," Soona gushed rushing a little. "That's fantastic Sam for I've got a couple of friends who'd like to come along and see you."

"What?" Sam stammered. "What do you mean?"

"Well they both like women as well as men and I've told them about you and they'd like to have some of what you gave me, well sold me really I suppose."

The realisation then hit the young blonde. It struck her that Soona had a very different idea on the afternoon's happenings than she did. Whereas she'd though it was a real encounter Soona clearly thought that it was Sam selling her normal "extras." That Sam did that regularly. That Sam really was a bit of a hooker selling her body for sex.

She didn't know what to say at first so she remained silent. Soona clearly took that to mean she was agreeing and went on.

"Should they call you direct for a booking Sam or go through the salon and ask for you?"

"Er, um I'm not sure."

"Well I have to know as I'm seeing them for lunch tomorrow. Are you very booked up this week?"

"Actually no I'm not." Sam answered honestly knowing that she had very few appointments for the rest of the week.

"Look Sam, I've gotta go my dinner date's here. Call me tomorrow before noon, but make it after ten for tonight might be a long one. OK?"

Hardly before she could stammer an agreement the connection had been broken.

Chapter 2 The Realisation.

"She thinks I'm a fucking whore." Sam thought to herself on the tube journey from Knightsbridge to The Angel Islington. "A lesbian whore at that?" she mused almost smiling at both those thoughts and the guy sitting opposite her who seemed to be gradually sliding lower and lower in his seat in an effort to see further up her short skirt.

In the flat she shared with her brother who paid most of the rent and kept an eagle eye on his younger sister in the big hard world of trendy North London she rustled up a salad with a chicken leg left over from the weekend. Pouring a glass of very cold, dry white wine she sat on the small terrace that overlooked the walled garden they shared with the flat downstairs. The terrace, though small, was secluded and Sam felt safe and comfortable sunbathing topless and even, on a couple of occasions when James was overseas, as he was quite a lot with his job, completely naked.

Still she could hardly believe what had happened. But then as she thought more about it and recognised that Soona went to beauty salons all over the world and, presumably, gained sexual entertainment in many of them, Sam started to see it from her viewpoint. She also thought about the times women had tried it on with her at the salon. And as she thought of those times she'd said no and today when she'd said yes the difference hit her like a bullet from a gun. It wasn't that her moral standpoint had changed. No, the difference was that Soona was sexy, attractive and more obvious than the others. The essential difference was that Sam fancied her and directly the older, more experienced woman had made a move Sam's moral resistance had simply faded away.

"Was it that common?" she asked herself.

"Does it happen in most salons? Do most girls do it? Do the girls at our salon do it?" All such questions raced through her mind. Funnily though the core moral question of whether having sex for money was so wrong didn't really feature that much in her thinking.

"Hello Em," she said as she called the one colleague at the salon with whom she'd struck up a friendship. Emma was older than Sam, probably in her mid to late thirties. Unlike the rest of the girls that worked there Emma and Sam came from quite ordinary backgrounds and not the moneyed, near aristocracy ones that the others had.

The salon was run on a rota system so that it could operate from eight in the morning to ten at night with a number of girls working just a couple or three days a week or permanent weekends. This meant that there were loads of girls there that Sam hardly met let alone knew. Emma and she though were amongst the small number of girls who worked full weeks and were in the salon together a lot of the time thus providing the time and opportunity for the friendship.

"Would you mind if I popped round this evening Em?" Sam went on.

"Sure no problem. What's up?"

"Nothing really I just want to ask you a few things."

"Ok fine say around eight is that OK?"

Emma was slim, with brunette hair. She was quite tall and had an angular face with prominent cheekbones that Sam thought made her look absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She was divorced with a fifteen year old daughter and lived in a really classy flat in Primrose Hill a very trendy and horrendously expensive part of North London but only a few miles from Islington. She' been married once and the flat was apparently part of the settlement and Emma and her daughter shared the very spacious and airy flat that even had its own small garden.

"May I ask you something very personal?" Sam asked the older woman.

Sam had found it hard reaching the decision to ask her friend about whether she ever provided extras but she'd always got the feeling from her that she wasn't sexually straight-laced. In fact at a party they'd both gone to Sam had been a little shocked to see Emma dancing in the most provocative manner with an absolutely gorgeous guy who couldn't have been as old as Sam. She'd watched absolutely gob smacked as at the end of the dance her friend and the young guy had kissed deeply in the middle of the room his hands in front of everybody cupping Emma's bum hers running suggestively up and down his back. Breaking they'd wandered off somewhere and Sam hadn't seem her again that evening.

"Of course you can, like a drink?"

"No better not I'm driving," Sam replied wanting one badly to give her the Dutch courage to go through with this.

"It's a little embarrassing actually Em."

"Really?" her older friend smiled down at her. Sam was sitting on the sofa with Emma leaning back against the table a glass of wine in her hand and at least one button too many undone on the man's shirt she was wearing with the skin tight jeans. "Don't worry Sam I'm a big girl I don't shock easily. You're not pregnant are you?"

Smiling Sam said. "No, nothing like that."

Feeling a little more relaxed she then blurted it all out asking Emma whether she ever gave the women extras and if so how often.

The brunette listened attentively sipping her wine and staring at the younger blonde for a moment or two after she'd finished talking. At first Sam thought she'd blown it and had annoyed her for really she was asking her friend whether she was a bisexual prostitute and even pretty broad minded women could take umbrage at that.

Looking very serious Emma said.

"Do you think I live in Primrose Hill on the salary they pay me?"

She went on to tell Sam that she did provide extras but only to good looking women she fancied and then only if they specifically asked or she knew them.

"Oh three or four a week I guess." She advised in response to Sam's request for how often going on to say before Sam asked, "at between one and two hundred."

"That's good then what three or four hundred a week? So you double your salary?"

"Well yes but that's in the salon."

"In the salon?"

"Yes I also do visiting for a small number of regular clients. That's where the real money is."

"How much do you charge for that then?"

"It depends but a minimum of two hundred for an inner London visit and two fifty in the suburbs, say past Hampstead. But it goes up to a grand depending on what I am asked to do and how long I stay."

Emma went on to tell Sam that she'd been "doing extras" for a couple of years and visiting for just the past six months or so.

"As far as I can tell, although it's hard to ask most of the snotty bitches at the salon, I think most therapists do extras. It seems as if it's now, almost, becoming part of the job spec."

In return Sam told Emma that she'd been asked several times that she was wondering whether she should or not. She didn't mention what had happened with Soona or that she'd asked her to "entertain" some of her friends.

"Soona said you had some er, um amazing extras," the naked woman lying on the massage table on her front with a towel discretely draped over her bottom said in a heavily accented croaky voice.

The blonde therapist had thought that the Mediterranean looking woman might be Soona's friend. She'd unusually been asked for by name but during the early part of the shorter treatment the client hadn't said anything and this was the first time it had been raised.

Thankfully, Sam thought, she was quite attractive, very nice to talk to with a full breasted figure and good legs for she'd phoned Soona back and had told her some times she'd be available. Due to the continuing heat wave bookings for all the girls was slow so she'd given Soona whole days thus making it hard to know if her clients were Soona's friends or not.

Feeling incredibly nervous Sam mumbled. "Yes, yes, I do, although Soona does tend to exaggerate a bit for I'm not sure they're amazing."

Halle turned, raised herself up a little, rested her head on her hand, smiled and said.

"But they will make me cum won't they Sam?" as she turned and raised herself even more presumably totally aware that she was now completely showing her full, heavily nippled breasts.

For a moment or two Sam was frozen. Partly with nerves but partly also with excitement. Excitement at the thought of having sex with this woman. Excitement at staring at the large, luscious looking breasts just inches from her hands. Excitement that the rich attractive Arab woman, who could well have been old enough to be her mother, wanted her. And excitement and many other emotions at the thought that she was to be paid for sex. Paid for making love. Paid for her services. Yes she felt excited that she was knowingly going to perform an act of lesbian prostitution.

It was, actually, all over rather quickly. It didn't involve kissing or cuddling. Other than Halle stroking Sam's breasts through her coat and sliding her hand up the skirt of her tunic and squeezing the therapist's bottom as she climaxed, there was little contact.

Little that is than the blonde running her fingertips up and down the inside of the black haired woman's thighs. Little other than the younger woman pressing insistently on the inside of the older woman's legs coaxing them apart. Little other than the therapist's fingers moving ever nearer to the startlingly vivid red slash between the client's legs. And little other than Sam sliding three fingers into Halle's pussy and finger fucking her to two orgasms one right after the other.

Oddly, afterwards, Sam didn't feel as much guilt and remorse as she'd feared she might. And she didn't think that was solely due to the two hundred pounds Halle gave her. No, it was more the feelings of power and excitement and of being wanted and thought of as being so sexy that was paramount in her mind. It was the buzz of doing something that few others ever did, of experiencing totally new sensations, and to an extent, the sheer sordidness of selling sex for money.

It didn't make her bad person, she thought. It was just that she had something that was in demand and she was in a job where there was a ready supply, or so it seemed, of people that wanted what she had to offer. It didn't hurt anyone and it gave pleasure and satisfaction to the client and, if Sam was brutally honest with herself, to her as well. And on top of all that she could make money. And she had. Four hundred pounds cash was more than she earned in a week and she still had another appointment with a friend of Soona's.

Chapter 3 Emma.

"So you like girls then?" Emma had asked looking straight into Sam's eyes after they'd talked things through a bit on that visit a few evenings ago.

"Well yes I do as I guess you must as well Emma?"

"Of course darling," Emma smiled. "But then don't most girls nowadays and especially those that work as therapists?"

"I don't know, never thought about it but I suppose you have to a little to be able to massage women. But then most of my mates have er sort of dabbled."

"Exactly," Emma said softly walking over and sitting on the sofa with Sam. "And being around nude woman all day, seeing them undress and watching them in the baths and steam rooms means you have to be comfortable with the female form in all its glory. Don't you?"

The two extremely attractive women looked at each other. Their eyes met and both of them felt something. They felt attraction, desire and want for the other.

"Particularly," Sam stammered, "when they are attractive, I can't think I'd go with ugly or fat women."

"No, nor could I," Emma said adding in almost a whisper, "I need them to be pretty and sexy and hot and..................," she paused waiting for Sam to look at her. As the younger blonde raised her eyes and caught the gaze of the older brunette Emma smiled and said in almost a whisper, "preferably young."

Neither seemed to feel brave enough to do what both of them wanted so they simply sat there for a while until Sam said.

"Well Em thanks, but I'd better go. See you tomorrow."

"Sure and I hope I've been of help luv," she replied showing Sam to the door and giving her a peck on the cheek the earlier mood clearly broken. It happens like that with two women as, indeed it does of course, with a man and a girl. A brief moment of sheer lust for the other when they seem both so attractive and available. When it seems as though they both want the other. When anything is possible and everything might happen. But of course mostly nothing does happen and both parties go on their way with slightly more spring in their steps, joy in their hearts and heat in their knickers. Just as those two had.

Sam had pondered over what to do for most of the night and it wasn't until the next morning when she was at work that she decided. It was actually Emma walking past her as she made her way towards one of the massage rooms that helped her decide.

As they passed each other in the narrow corridor Emma leaned over and whispered.

"It's a quick hundred pounder this one."

Not having a client for a couple of hours Sam almost immediately found a quiet spot and phoned Soona.

And that's how it had started. That's how Sam became a lesbian hooker. Not, of course, that she thought of herself as that but the truth of the matter was that was the service she provided.

For a few weeks Soona, Halle and a couple of other friends kept Sam busy for they each came back a few times. Slowly, though, they drifted off usually because as the summer passed their husbands took them back to the Middle East.

She hadn't seen that much of Emma for both of them had been busy and Sam had taken a two week holiday.

"So how's it going?" Emma asked one day as they sat in the small coffee room both dressed in their slightly see through white coats.

"Fine," Sam smiled, "fine."

"I assume you sorted yourself out over supplying extras?"

"Yes," Sam said hesitantly not sure just how much she should tell Emma. "Yes thanks Em, I did."

"It's quite enjoyable really isn't it once you get used to it?"

Her friend's assumptiveness took Sam a little off guard and she found herself agreeing.

"Yes I suppose it is really. I didn't feel as bad as I thought I would."

Emma got up and as she walked past Sam she ran her fingertips across the blonde's hair. Stopping and standing right next to Sam her waist about level with the other girl's face Emma let her hand stay there her fingers softly trailing through her workmate's hair. Sam looked up. Emma looked down and her heart started to pound when she saw that due to Sam sitting on the low chair her coat had ridden right up her tanned thighs and Emma could clearly see the younger woman's panties.

"Its still not quite the real thing is it Sam?" she said in almost a whisper. "Not quite like doing it without being paid is it?"

"No. No Emma, no it's not," Sam stuttered and stammered as her friend more blatantly now caressed her hair. And that felt nice. Sam loved the gentleness of it as she loved the gentle knowingness of making love with women.

"How about coming to dinner at my place tonight then Sam? Would you like that?" Emma asked extending what really was a very obvious invitation presumably to have sex with her.

Sam looked up into Emma's eyes. Emma bent forward until she was almost ninety degrees at the waist, until their faces were close and until the front of Emma's coat gaped. Gaped so that Sam couldn't help seeing her friend's small breasts encased in the flimsy white bra. The most miniscule of bras that, although making valiant efforts, covered little of the flesh of each boob for the lacy edge of each cup bisected each nipple leaving a little arc of pinkness visible on each boob. Sam knew that Emma must have been aware of the delightful vista presented by the front of her coat gaping. She realised her friend was flaunting herself invitingly and so very provocatively at her and that made her shudder with arousal. The thin bra also didn't do a very good job of hiding the fact that Emma's nipples were very evidently hard for as she stood up straight their outline was very excitingly clear through the cotton of her coat.

"Come nice and early Sam, although we're not working tomorrow, about seven? Is that all right?" She asked at last straightening right up and turning away.

"Yes that'll be fine. Thanks Emma," Sam muttered watching her friend's bottom covered by the tight, white, cotton wiggle down the corridor. She was sure the wiggle was exaggerated and was certain that Emma was either wearing the minutest of thongs or had foregone panties altogether. "Maybe another hundred pounder?" she smiled to herself feeling a tinge of jealousy that Emma seemed to have so many clients. She also felt a rush of excitement though when it hit home that she'd all but agreed to have sex with her friend that evening.

"I've wanted to do this to you since the day you joined the salon." Emma muttered as she unclipped Sam's bra, held both of the full, fleshy boobs in her hands and brushed her tongue across the younger girl's gloriously pink and enormously hardened nipples.

It had taken them exactly twenty minutes from the moment Sam arrived at Emma's flat to the time they were in each others arms kissing and squirming their bodies together. And it was now probably no more than a further twenty minutes that they were in Emma's bed, both in just their underwear which, in Emma's case, was only a lacy dark blue thong. The man's type vest she'd worn when Sam had arrived didn't really suit a bra!

They'd had a drink for Sam, as suggested by Emma, had taken a cab. They'd sat together on the sofa. They'd chatted. They'd talked about offering extras. They'd got the subject back to that not being like the real thing.

"Doing it because you really fancy someone," as Emma termed it turning to face the blonde so that their jeans covered knees touched. Touched and stayed like that. Stayed like that and then pressed. Pressed and then rubbed as Emma reached out with her hand and gently stroked Sam's cheek with the back of her perfectly manicured, brown with white tipped painted fingernails.

"Yes Sam really fancy someone as I have you since we first met."

The kiss was inevitable. It was as inevitable as it was enjoyable for both of them. It was gentle, tender and caring. Suggestive, inviting and enquiring. It was not probing, urgent and invading as the first with a man often is when they so often confuse ardour with overenthusiasm. There were no unknown, probing tongues. No, but there were tongues gently licking around lips. Mouths were not forced open so wide that pressure was put on jaws. But lips did part, mouths did slide open and tongues did dance together. Lips weren't forced together and then ground as if there was a competition to see how hard that could be done. But each pair of lips did move and did squirm with tantalisingly varying pressures.

123456...8