Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again forgetting that this was, in a way, play-acting Sam moaned, she sighed and she grunted.

Emma, her entire body alive with sexual arousal, picked up on every one of the signals that Sam was transmitting. But that was her job. That's what a lesbian masseuse had to do. Read the body movements and understand the sounds of her potential client. See the slight squirming, the sharp intakes of breath, the low moans and almost indiscernible grunts. Look and listen and read the body through your fingers. Turn up the heat, apply the sexual pressure, that's what the experienced lesbian masseuse hooker did to see whether her client wanted to be fucked or not.

Some did and some didn't. The task for her then was to work which was which. And then to find the right service for those that did.

Some wanted the pleasure but didn't want to show it. They were the worst for they usually just laid there and enjoyed themselves without letting the masseuse know. Well they thought they didn't. But usually they didn't let on, although sometimes it was reflected in their tip. Emma had at least four fairly regular clients like that. They didn't say a word. She didn't go far with them, just one or two of the briefest brushing of their lips. No sexual caressing, no finger penetration, no breast touching and no oral sex at all. Just the softest touch of the side of her hand, usually on both lips along the slit between them at the same time. And they hardly reacted. But now Emma knew that they gained something from it. After all they came back each month didn't they?

Then there were those who despite her suggestive massage gave absolutely no signs of acceptance at all. And when she resumed the harder more traditional massage they seemed more comfortable. They were there for the massage and that was it so she gave them that.

But then there were those that sent out all the signals. The gasps of breath, the head rolling from side to side and the bum sometimes rising from the table. Those that gave little moans and grunts just as she heard Sam give now. Those that squirmed their mons against the table as Sam was doing to seek more sensations. Yes the ones that were turned on and were happy to illustrate that somewhat.

Some at that point asked rather nervously and usually very huskily. "Do you do any extras?" But others, the not quite so forward, possibly thinking the therapist might not notice or maybe doing it so they would, opened their legs slightly wider.

And there was still another category. Those, who although showing some reactions, needed more encouragement, more confidence really that they were not mistaking the signs. That their bodies were not giving them the wrong signals. That the sexual rage to be touched by another woman was not confusion on their part. That the desire for the gorgeous woman standing over them to go further and touch them and give them some lesbian pleasure was not them misreading what that woman had done to their bodies. That category was the best for Emma. The most enjoyable and the most satisfying and she explained all of that to Sam.

You see with those there needs to be a little more persuasion, assurance and care. They've probably never had the feelings before. Never experienced wanting to be touched by another girl. They're open and brave enough to admit to themselves that they want it, but not yet confident enough to ask.

"So," Emma whispered huskily as her hand slid softly up Sam's leg, "I lighten my touch. Lighten it," she went on her soft fingertips gliding nearer to her lover's pussy, so that the side of her hand touched the towel, "so that there can be no mistake that it's nothing other than a caress."

The feeling as Sam felt the towel move was surprising. It was a shock and at first she thought Emma may have slid it off. She hoped she had slid it off as she realised that was probably exactly what many of the clients Emma had massaged this way would have hoped.

"Lighten it and go nearer where I want it to be and where the client by now needs it to be," Emma cooed as Sam couldn't resist raising her tummy a little as her lover's hand almost touched her lips.

Almost.

Not quite though, for they stopped just millimetres from them. Stopped and stayed there making Sam wonder whether they would then plunge onwards or whether they'd slide away. The waiting, the anticipation and the hope and expectation were excruciating. Emma knew that. She knew exactly what she was doing to Sam and what she did to her clients when she let her hand and fingers dally and softly squeeze so close to the, what she also knew, would be soaked and bloated lips puffed up by the blood she was encouraging to rush there.

The side of her hand resting on the towel which would have lifted, she would gaze down and see those lips just as she was looking at her lover's pussy right now. Looking at Sam's vulva and labia she imagined they were pulsating. That they were throbbing for her to touch them, run her hand along them and slide her fingers between them just as she knew for sure that Sam and nearly all the clients she'd taken to this point so wanted.

But there's where her real skill and the natural talent she had for this type of massage came in.

Slowly, so very, very slowly, knowing full well the strong feeling of disappointment in both her young lover and the many clients it would cause, she moved her hand downwards.

"Oh God no," the young blonde said to herself as she felt the pleasure giving, so inviting fingertips start to move away from where she'd so hoped they'd go. "Don't go away, don't do that to me," were the words that ran through her mind just as they had through so many others.

Emma was acutely aware that the feelings of frustration this caused simply served to increase the desire, want and need of the near naked woman lying before her. But unlike with the gorgeous, slightly overweight but beautifully proportioned young blonde that she'd just recently fucked and would so she knew so many more times tonight, she couldn't take the risk with her clients. Sure they'd have shown some indications of wanting more and some signs that they were accepting the invitation for sex she was extending and some women would have now asked for more. Some by now would have started to cum and others would have asked her to do something to them whilst a few would have shown no interest. But most would be in between. Half way, still not quite sure, still a little uncertain whether to plunge themselves into the world of using a lesbian hooker. And it was the treatment that she gave to them that Sam now received. Emma's last test, the final hurdle, the ultimate barrier to be overcome.

Resting both hands momentarily on Sam's knee she wiggled her fingers a little on the back of it. She pulled gently on the inside of it as if asking Sam to open her legs further. Sam very willingly as so many before had done did exactly as Emma silently asked. And then Sam felt both hands and both sets of fingers sliding slowly and softly up her thigh. Slowly and surely. Carefully and purposefully.

The feelings of anticipation this time were immense. The nearer and nearer it got so higher and higher became the expectation, the want, the desire and, by now, in Sam the need as well. The hands were now past mid-thigh. Sam's bottom seemed to be twitching, her legs quivering and her entire body was full of sexual tension as the hands got to within a couple of inches. Her breasts felt so full and heavy. Her nipples had such an ache, her belly, particularly the lower part was on fire and her cunt felt as though it would explode as the hands covered those last few inches of her thighs.

But despite Emma usually seeing similar reactions in her clients she almost deviously felt the need for one final check. Instead of plunging between Sam's legs and pushing her fingers into that pink pool of velvet soft, soaked desire she chose the other route. She took the uphill tour the way dominated by soft hillocks.

With some regret, for Sam didn't feel Emma's hands on the place she really wanted them but also with excitement when she felt the soft fingers running across the cheek of her bottom, she heard Emma whispering.

"Is that ok madam, I don't think we really need this anymore do we? It just seems to be in the way doesn't it?"

Sam felt the towel sliding from her body. Unbeknown to her Emma pulled it firmly to make sure that it's movements were clearly felt by her or the woman she was fully exposing to her gaze and touch. Firstly upwards, to around the waist, then sideways, across that and, finally, as noisily as she could, off completely to fall to the floor.

In her aroused state Sam may have not been able to think that clearly. She was, however, able to recognise that the question could have a straightforward, non sexual answer. The masseuse may have meant moving it so she could massage the cheeks. Possibly a little way out but in truth they were places where women need beauty treatment for weight does seem very attracted those orbs.

The removal of the last vestige of cover from a woman's body is always a delicate time. Whether it be her removing her own knickers before joining her husband in bed, or her lover slipping her panties off as they lay on a sofa it's always a testing time. An exciting moment, one where she feels free and available, possibly very wanted, a little vulnerable and defenceless and usually highly aroused.

Women laid on their fronts, their breasts squashed, legs open and bodies inflamed by the hands and tempting fingers of this auburn haired masseuse feel all of these emotions and more as the towel is removed from them. Not totally sure of what will happen next but if she's done her job properly, if she's primed them appropriately and if she's stalked her prey successfully, they'll give some sign. Some signal. Some indication that they wish to accept the invitation that Emma's extended.

It might be a deep, deep moan, sometimes it's grabbing Emma's wrist and pushing that between their legs and now and then they turn over, spread their legs and look up at her pleadingly. Not often, but occasionally they do what Sam did.

Some, as Sam did, grunted, others, like her, sighed or moaned and a few similar to Sam opened their legs a little more or squirmed themselves on the table. None though had ever said what Sam did then.

"Oh Emma please, please, please fuck me."

And now there's no need for further tests. Emma can be sure. The worry and concerns have gone. She knows then for certain that the woman wants to be fucked.

"Oh yes Sam," Emma whispered sliding one hand between the younger woman's legs. "Yes, my darling, is this what you want?" she asked using words similar to those she'd now used with so many clients as her fingers found the lips that she'd tormented so wonderfully.

"Yes Emma it is, it is," Sam moaned feeling the fingers sliding all round exactly where she wanted them to be.

But then the extreme arousal, all the build up, anticipation, teasing and expectations boiled over in Sam as they usually did with her clients.

"Fuck me, fuck me now Emma. Make me cum, please make me cum," slipped from Sam's mouth as had similar phrases from her clients.

Without any further ado, foreplay, messing around or teasing Emma did exactly as her lover asked. Exactly as she would have done had Sam have been a client. Exactly what the situation called for.

She shoved three straightened fingers right up Sam's cunt and held them up there rigid as the youngster rode on them.

Sam felt such a strong convulsion go through her as the rush of feelings spread from her pussy lips and clitoris right through her entire body. Her mouth opened wide. Her lips were screwed tightly shut and her fingers were gripping the sheet very tightly. She raised herself up so that her tummy was completely off the bed and so that she was almost kneeling her legs spread as wide as they could be. She was panting, gasping and moaning as she positioned her body so that Emma had the easiest access to her and so that her fingers had the deepest penetration as they were pumped in and out of her gaping, throbbing soaked and so sensitive cunt.

But then the sensations increased as the expert fingers also found her clit. So, as had now happened so often with her clients, Emma fucked Sam with the fingers of one hand and rubbed and caressed her clit with the other. As she did with clients she toyed with the idea of either using a finger or a tongue on the puckered hole of Sam's anus that seemed like a beacon nestled between the two full and opened cheeks. She didn't though. "Mmmm that's for later," she mused as she made Sam cum and cum and cum.

"So that my love," she whispered as she lay alongside Sam and took her into her arms, "is how you tell who wants extras."

Chapter 4 Acceptance

Although Sam was very curious about the whole thing of offering extras she didn't try the techniques described by Emma. "Sure" she rationalised when she thought about it, which was quite often, "it happened with Soona and her friends but I'm not a hooker, they just happened."

She couldn't quite reconcile the typical middle class look and general way of behaving of her friend, and now lover as well, with her selling sex so frequently. Nothing in her behaviour or in the general morality and standards she held suggested she could, in effect, be a prostitute. Her life-style was so far from that and Sam knew nobody could possibly suspect Emma's dark secret.

Emma had said when they were in Sam's bed one afternoon.

"I usually score at least once a day and mostly twice. So I set myself a target of getting between five hundred and a thousand a week from extras in the salon and I usually get one or two visiting jobs a week."

"Fuck me," Sam exploded.

"Of course darling, now or later?" Emma laughed leaning over and rubbing Sam's boobs.

"Oh shut up," Sam smiled back doing nothing to deter Emma from stroking her breasts as she went on, "That could be a hundred grand a year."

"Well not that much but enough," the older woman continued as she leaned forward and licked the youngster's nipple.

They'd discussed the moral angle a number of times. Sam had asked how Emma reconciled the sex she sold and that she had with her? How she coped emotionally with being a lesbian hooker and how she felt inside about doing what she did. Although the answers weren't totally convincing Sam more and more came to accept what Emma was doing.

"After all Sam, it's only sex. I don't give much of myself emotionally or physically do I?" She said letting her hand run down Sam's voluptuous body after she'd peeled the sheet away to expose it. "I only, normally finger fuck them don't I?" she continued her hand sliding between the now familiar thighs that slid open a little in front of her.

"Mmmmm," the blonde sighed as she felt the sensations from her lover's fingers starting again. "But sometimes you kiss and do oral don't you?" Sam asked going on to add, "not now I want to talk," as she pushed Emma's hand away. "This is important."

"And so is this," Emma retorted wiggling her fingers back in between Sam's full thighs and running them along her slit, "this is the most important thing in the world to me at the moment darling," she breathed slipping one fingertip slightly inside Sam's lips. Emma put her face close to Sam's and smiling said. "I think I've fallen in love with your cunt Sam."

"Oh piss off, " the blonde laughed pushing the naked older woman away. "I'm being serious Em."

"So are you seriously thinking of going for it a bit more Sam?"

"Yes, I guess I am. I think that now knowing you I can accept it more and could do it for a year or so or until I meet the man of my life."

"We all say that Sam, but once you start making the sort of money you can it's hard to stop, unless of course you find some millionaire to marry as I know you could with your looks and body."

"So could you Emma, you're beautiful."

"Maybe but I'm also a single mum and am fatally flawed by being almost forty."

Lying there naked, sipping tea and chatting they talked more about the subject.

"I mean Sam really what's the difference between you making love to me and being unfaithful to Charles and getting paid for it? None really is it? Whichever way it is if nobody gets hurt and what the eye doesn't see the mind doesn't grieve over so what's the harm?

"I see what you mean Em. But I'm not too sure on your logic there or the analogy with Charles but I get it."

"But you said the really big money is from outside stuff. From when you visit and do other things you said."

"Yes, er, yes it is," Emma replied a little hesitantly," Sam thought.

"So what's the difference other than you go to them instead of them coming to the salon?"

Sam thought that Emma seemed embarrassed and it could have been she felt that the older woman even blushed a bit. She certainly brushed over the question and avoided giving a direct answer. But Sam persisted.

"Oh come on Em. Don't be daft you can tell me."

"Well it,s all a little more way out."

"How do you mean, way out?"

Emma smiled. "You know ruder," I suppose.

"Ruder? What's ruder? What can be than fucking someone? Come on tell me."

"Ok well I suppose you'd find out sooner or later."

Sam smiled. "Come on, come on tell me. I can't wait now."

Emma ran her hand through Sam's hair smiling as she said. "Maybe I should make you wait."

"Don't you dare."

"OK. Here goes then. Now don't be cross or judgemental. Promise?"

"Of course." Sam gushed wondering what the hell it could be.

"You see it often involves men as well?"

"Wow. How's that then?"

"In one of two ways usually," Emma said lightly, fiddling with the bedclothes looking decidedly ill at ease as she opened her heart up to her young lover.

"And they are?"

"Oh sod it Sam I feel so embarrassed at this."

"Don't be luv, I'll understand whatever it is," Sam consoled Emma moving closer and putting her arm round her friend pressing her full breasts against her upper arm.

"Ok," Emma started after taking a deep breath, her pert breasts rising and falling very invitingly to Sam who cupped one in her hand. Emma continued blurting her words out very quickly.

"One is to make love to the women while her husband or partner looks on."

"And the other?"

"That's to have sex with him while she looks on."

"God. Wow, I mean fucking hell Em. That's er, um that's well incredible."

"Actually, as I'm telling you all this, and you'll probably hate me in any case, there's more."

"Really? Can there be?"

"Yes luv there can be and there is. Sometimes it's all three of us."

Chapter 5 Good night Charles

It was nothing to do with Emma telling her that she was really a high priced call girl with a reasonably large portfolio of wealthy clients, but they hardly saw each other for the next couple of weeks. Emma had a week off, as it was half term and she tried to spend as much time with her daughter as she could, and Sam had a few dates with Charles, who was becoming increasingly pissed off at the infrequency of seeing her.

And him being pissed off wasn't brought about just by not seeing her much but also by the lack of sex with her. Unlike Sam he was totally faithful and men in their late twenties need it far more often than the maximum of once a week he'd been getting recently with his so called girl friend.

So Emma being on holiday gave Sam the chance to make things up with Charles, although she was rapidly reaching the conclusion that they weren't made for each other.

"I'll treat you tonight," she'd said when he phoned. "Come to the flat at say eight. OK?"

In his almost childlike enthusiastic way whenever Sam was kind and friendly to him Charles bubbled that he would be.

"What you got planned Sammi?"

123456...8