Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then," she thought more frequently recently, especially when alone driving or at home. "How the hell can a lesbian hooker expect to keep a boy friend?"

As she felt Kate's mouth leave her breast and as Venni pressed his erection against her hip Sam, for some reason, tried to recall the last time she'd had sex with a man. She remembered that it was over a month ago with her father's friend. An older married man with whom she'd been having occasional sex ever since she was eighteen. And as Kate's words crashed into her mind so Sam thought about what she missed. The hardness, the firmness of men, the roughness of their hairy bodies, the less gentle mouths and hands and of course their cocks. The warm, smooth hardness of them. How they throbbed in her hand or mouth or pulsated inside her body. The way they filled her, almost it seemed to overflowing, stretching the malleable skin of her most sexual places and sending such sensations through her. God she missed that. How she missed those feelings. How she wanted to feel them. And to feel them now with this delicious looking man who was quite unashamedly pushing his long, hard erection against her leg as his partner stoked her breasts and kissed her lips.

"He's very good Sam," Kate whispered as her fingers ran down the younger woman's body to find her pubic mound. "He's a very, very good fuck Sam as I know you are as well," she went on as she found Sam's clit and pressed it sending such stirring sensations through the girl.

"Ooooooo," Sam heard herself grunt as Emma took both of her hands and squeezed them. Sam looked into her lover's eyes as though asking for approval. Emma was almost as excited by what was happening as Sam was. Although now a committed hooker she also still loved sex. Everything about it. Not only was she a strong exhibitionist, enjoying others looking at her in sexual situations, but she also she was a voyeur and she relished the idea of seeing other women having sex together or with men. She gained so much pleasure from seeing their client make love to Sam and the idea of watching her lover being had by the young man really turned her on.

She smiled encouragingly at her young lover as she placed Sam's hands on her tits and nodded as an indication of her approval.

Venni must have seen that exchange and certainly had heard his partner's requests for his arms went round Sam and cupped her full breasts. Sam looked down and saw Kate licking Venni's fingers and her boobs at the same time. She watched as Kate slid her fingers along and around her pussy stimulating her clitoris and her blood engorged lips and as Emma pressed her hands against her breasts.

She could feel herself capitulating and her resistance waning. She could tell that her desire and want was starting to outstrip her resolve and the loose agreement she and Emma had reached. They'd agreed not to let the men have them. They'd discussed it many times and although Emma had been with some of her clients' husbands in the past when she worked solo they'd agreed not to any more.

"Play with them, kiss them and let them touch us and maybe even wank 'em," Emma had suggested, "but not," they'd said almost simultaneously, "let them fuck us." They'd laughed as they agreed that and as Emma had added, "well that is unless they're gorgeous."

As Kate licked the tops of her boobs and stroked her soaked lips, as Venni pinched and pulled on her nipples and as Emma pressed her breasts against her hands so Sam heard Emma whisper. "We did say Sam unless they're gorgeous didn't we?"

To be kissed by one woman as another licked and sucked her breasts while a man fucked her was an amazing experience for Sam.

There was no part of her that wasn't being aroused. None of her sexual places were unused. Every sinew, muscle, nerve end and bone in her body and every square millimetre of her skin seemed to come alive. It was a little like popping one of those very special pills. Her mind expanded and it felt as though the top of her head had been blown away. Her body was filled with heat and her breasts seemed to fill up and enlarge to a point where it felt as though they would explode. There seemed to be hot wires running from her nipples to her clitoris and shock waves of sensations were running back and forth between those highly sexually tender places.

She was being licked, sucked, stroked caressed and rubbed all over as a cock surged in and out of her. Her breasts were being stimulated and her clitoris was being aroused as her insides were sensitised by Venni's penis. She was being finger, cock and mouth fucked all at the same time. Just where Kate ended and Emma began she couldn't work out. Just what mouth, which fingers and whose hands were giving the most pleasure she couldn't tell. All she knew was that the combination of the two women's mouths and hands and the man's cock did such things to her that she had one long, continuing and massive orgasm. Her climax had started almost as soon as his welcomingly hard and surprisingly long cock had slid so easily into her. It had rapidly built up as he quickly saw her need and had started to thrust in and out of her. And everything had overflown when the two women, after watching excitedly Venni's penetration of her, had joined in and had started to love her with their mouths, tongues, fingers and hands.

Venni climaxed rather quickly Sam thought although due to the power of her orgasm she couldn't be sure. Pulling himself out from her Sam was relieved to see that he was wearing a condom for in her excitement she'd forgotten to say anything beforehand.

He kissed her softly and gently on her lips whispering in his thick accent. "That was wonderful Sam thank you so much." Surprisingly she found herself kissing him back as she said equally quietly.

"You're very welcome Venni it was lovely."

"Now, now you two," Kate said putting on a stern voice, "don't get too close." They broke the kiss and Sam laid back on the bed her body still alive and tingling her hand being held by Emma as she heard Kate continuing. "In any case it's Emma's turn now," as she looked into her eyes adding with a smile. "That is Emma if you want him."

Chapter 9. A Change of Direction

"Hey look at this," one of the admin girls said beckoning Emma to look at her PC screen.

There was an e-mail on it.

Hi

We're competitors, of a sort, maybe we could be partners. Check our website www.hermassage.com and give us a call if you're interested.

Brad

Emma got the site up on her screen and called Sam over so they could read it together. It was offering females massage that it described as "complete, relieving and totally satisfying in every way." It went on to explain that the massages were all conducted by qualified male masseurs or physios. All were young and handsome and came from Australia.

"Let's call them," Sam immediately said.

"No way." Emma said quite sharply.

They had one of their first rows about whether they should or not and of course as they argued other points were brought into it. Sam accused Emma of being bossy and Emma charged Sam with being lazy. Sam countered that Emma treated the business as if it was her own and Emma retorted sharply that it was a good job she did for Sam was hopeless as far as business went.

Sam stormed out and went home and they didn't talk for a couple of days. The deadlock was broken when Emma offered to get in touch, "but that's all," she insisted. "No meetings or anything just a call to find out what they want. OK?"

"Yeah," I suppose so, "but there's not much point unless we talk about it is there?"

They eventually agreed to call them and then talk about what they had to say and then decide what to do.

The call went very well indeed. Brad sounded nice and he was extremely friendly. He explained that he'd heard about them from a mutual client and thought it might be a good idea to get together to see if there was any ways they could help each other.

"After all we're both offering the same thing in a different way aren't we?" He'd said with a smile in his voice.

Surprisingly Emma agreed quite quickly with Sam's suggestion to meet with Brad.

The lunch in a trendy Soho restaurant went well. Matt was everything he'd appeared to be on the phone and he soon had both of them laughing at his jokes. He explained that he was a qualified physiotherapist and that a couple of years ago he'd started offering extra services to women. That had quickly become so popular that he'd taken on several more Aussie guys until now he had five or six almost permanently working for him and had another dozen or so that he used from time to time.

They'd told him more about how they'd started and how they now operated without getting into too much detail. They both found it rather odd telling a man about them having sex with other women yet in a businesslike manner. He made it easy though and soon they found the three of them talking about the most intimate sexual acts and laughing and joking about it.

"Do you fuck the men as well?" he asked.

Emma quickly answered. "No, well not very often we don't."

Back at the office later they talked more about what Brad had suggested just before they'd parted on very good terms. His idea was that they should start working together supplying a male and female massage mainly to women but also to couples.

"And if that goes ok and we all get along then maybe we merge the businesses together." He'd said as they got into a cab.

"Well I think it's a great idea," Sam had said.

"You would." Emma replied.

"And what's that mean?" Sam asked.

"Well I could see you fancy him like hell and the idea of fucking him as well as the clients was in your mind."

"No it wasn't," Sam lied rather unconvincingly.

"You know at times you're just like a man."

"What?"

"You think with your cunt not your brain. You're like a bitch in heat at times." Emma went on nastily

"You cow just fuck off," Sam said flouncing out the room.

They hardly spoke for a couple of days. It was fortunate that they only had one client during that time that they had to see together for that was very difficult. It was hard making love to each other in front of the woman when they felt such anger towards each other.

"Look we have to sort this out one way or other," Emma said over the phone.

"As far as I'm concerned there's only one solution," Sam retorted.

"And that is?"

"Working with them. I just don't want to continue at the pace we've been working. I don't get any social life, I don't have time to see my friends and I've got no chance of meeting a man."

"And by working with Brad and his lot you think you will, do you?"

"Yes I do actually."

"What you mean is you'll meet Brad and his merry Aussie men and you'll get to screw all of them."

"Oh fuck off Em it's more than that," Sam snarled slamming the phone down.

Things got so bad between them that over the next couple of days they conversed, or more traded insults, by e-mail and didn't exchange one word as they tried to work out what they were going to do.

"I really don't know about Emma but I'm up for it," Sam told Brad over the phone.

Brad asked more about Emma and Sam told him most of what had happened adding.

"I was actually getting a bit fed up and rather bored with it so a change will be great."

"I thought you two were an item?" he asked.

"Not by any means a permanent one no," she explained.

"Well let's get together to discuss things shall we?"

"What a good idea Sam," replied quietly, suddenly looking forward to meeting him again.

They arranged to meet in a trendy wine bar cum restaurant in Upper Street Islington, which wasn't too far from Sam's flat. She arrived suitably ten minutes late and felt a bit of a jolt when she walked across the bar to meet him. Brad stood up, held her ewlbow and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Hi, you found it ok then."

"Sure no problem I just live up the road."

"Well so do I, whereabouts are you?

"About half way between here and the Angel. You?"

"Well I do live a way up the road compared to that. Highgate Village," he explained naming a fashionable and horrendously expensive part of London about four miles away.

"Wow, the physio business must pay well," she smiled.

He beamed back. "Well the tips are good."

They both laughed as Brad poured her a glass of Australian Chardonnay from the half empty bottle he'd bought before she arrived.

"So what's the score with you and Emma now then? What have the e-mails agreed?" he asked flashing a large smile his perfect white teeth almost reflecting Sam's face back to her.

"We've agreed to split up the business with both of us taking our own clients and splitting the newer ones that neither of us own."

"What about the other girls? You going to take either of them with you?"

"Well as yet I've no idea what I'll be doing so I haven't given that much thought."

"Oh I sort of rather assumed that we're gonna get together."

Smiling over the rim of her glass as she sipped the last of the Chardonnay Sam replied. "Did you now?"

"Yeah wasn't that the idea of meeting?" Brad asked looking deeply into her eyes as with an impish smile he added. "Or did you have something else in mind?"

They both smiled at the very clear double entendre as their knees touched under the small table.

Trying to look cool and collected, although she was far from that, Sam replied.

"As I said Brad I haven't given it that much thought other than that I want to break up from Emma, work a little less hard and er, um ..................," she paused not quite sure how to phrase what she wanted to say.

"And what Sam?" he asked as his fingertips touched hers on the table.

"Oh get away from the lesbian bit I guess."

Appearing to Sam as though he was serious but trying not too sound it Brad smiled back saying.

"Well I'm sure we can help there. Glad to be of service if required to save you for the male gender."

"Oh stop," she laughed back, "I'm serious."

"So am I. I'm deadly serious luv," he said as his fingers ran over the back of her hand.

"Look," Sam said rather sharply pulling her hand away, "I thought this was a business meeting."

"It is but we can mix pleasure with that can't we. You and Emma did."

"Yes I suppose so, " Sam said a little too quickly she realised as her heart started to pound at the thought of making love to this handsome and charming Aussie.

"And of course Sam," Brad went on now holding her hand quite blatantly, "we will be, er, working together very closely won't we?"

"If I agree to that?" Sam responded very lamely not at all giving the impression she'd do anything other than agree with him.

"I'm sure we can come up with an offer you won't want to refuse," he said jokingly.

Looking up at him, she murmured. "Yes I somehow get the impression you could."

"And of course Sam if you wanted to, we could always start working together right now."

Sam raised her eyebrows and asked in a questioning tone.

"How? What do you mean?"

"Well we could mix some pleasure with this business and maybe get some practice in as to how we'd work together."

"And how exactly do you imagine that would be?"

Leaning forward his voice bubbling with enthusiasm Brad explained his ideas.

"It's basically massage by a male and a female, that is you and me. We give a straight massage with me doing most of that and you joining in when it becomes more sensuous."

"OK then what?"

"Well whatever the client wants. Me, you both of us, us two and her husband, whatever."

"You mean full sex do you?"

"If the client and the money is right sure, why not?"

"Well I don't do full sex for money."

"Oh I rather got the impression you and Emma did."

"Only with the women and then it was rarely full."

"Well I guess that depends on your interpretation of full doesn't it? Did you and she make them cum? He asked still holding and now stroking her hand as they leaned closer together so others couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Yes of course but it was only very rarely I'd let them make me cum, and never with a man."

"Hmmmm, ok well that sort of changes things a bit but not that much."

"No?" Sam asked, acutely aware that by leaning forward her top gaped and her cleavage became rather spectacular.

"No it doesn't, we just don't offer it," he said glancing down the front of her top. "There's so much more that you offer isn't there?" he went on meaningfully staring unashamedly at her cleavage and smiling broadly.

Chapter 11. A New Beginning.

"Kiss me as he fucks me Sam," the slim, dark haired woman almost growled as she stroked the young woman's breasts with one hand and rubbed Brad's erection through his tight shorts with the other.

It was their sixth visit together. Four had been contacts of his but two had been hers.

"Charlie's fabulous," Brad had told her when the visit was first arranged. "She's quite rich in her own right, having inherited a stack from her, nearly, aristocratic dad and from what she gets paid as one of the top merger and acquisition bankers in London. On top of all that she's now married some computer nerd who sold his company for a bundle." "Sounds interesting, what's she like, what's she look like and most important what does she like?" Sam asked quietly across the table in the first class restaurant car of "The Flying Scotsman" as it roared north towards the estate between Durham and Newcastle that she'd inherited from her father.

"Pretty, dark hair, slim, good figure, a very fit body, she's always working out, smashing tits, small but nice. A bit like Emma's actually. Remember those?"

"Vividly darling, don't be so catty." Sam smiled back.

"She's very bright and intelligent, quite vivacious, lots of fun I'd imagine at a party."

"She good in bed is she?"

"Er good in an odd way, she's very aggressive."

"So," Sam said quietly, "you've slept with her then?"

"Yes, yes of course I have she was one of my first clients. We've been looking after her for over two years now."

"So why does she need "looking after?" Sam asked rather sharply.

"She doesn't so much now but when she was single she was so busy that building relationships just wasn't possible so she used people like us here and in New York where she spent a lot of time. One time she told me she was spending three to four grand a month on sex. More than junkies spend fucking drugs."

"Fuck me," Sam replied swearing in the way that Brad and his mates all seemed to do.

She looked up across the table when she heard him chuckling as he said. "That's precisely what Charlene wants to do."

"What fuck me?"

"Yes of course everyone does. And although she's never been that much into girls when she heard of our new service she immediately wanted to try it"

"It is just her isn't it, not the nerd as well?"

"As far as I know yes but don't worry on both the website and when I spoke to her its been made crystal clear that you don't let any males, other than me of course, fuck you."

"Good, thanks," Sam replied adding. "You said about her being aggressive in bed?"

Brad lowered his voice as he told her about the first couple of times he'd massaged Charlene and how she'd bitten and scratched him and had then doubled his fee.

"She quite likes to be fucked very hard as well and now I've heard from one of the guys that looks after her at the moment that she's heavily into black guys, particularly when in New York. Says they have bigger dicks and she likes that."

"So that's why she liked you was it?," Sam smiled.

"Apparently I'm miniscule compared to her black stud in the Big Apple."

"Well you're not to me," Sam whispered looking around just to make sure no one could hear or see them as she held his hand, leaned forward even further and muttered.

1...345678