All Comments on 'Forced'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Only one word for this assult

RAPE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry to disagree

With the previous comment by Ray Robert, but I have other words than his one word. My words include well written, well done, another piece of fine writing. I do agree that it was rape and it's ludicrous fantasy to write a story about an unsuspecting woman who enjoys a rape. I'm pretty sure that does not ever happen. Putting that aside however, if one can, it's an excellent story even if it is a bit short.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 6 years ago
5* Short Intense Enjoyable

Ashson with another short excellent story. Ignore the previous two comments who dont understand what the non-con category is about. In this story, you can't rape the girl who admits she enjoyed it. So does our high school grad get pregnant??? 18 and preggers and went back for more on the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you don't enjoy non consent stories, leave

All of you screaming that this is rape apparently don't know what non-consent is. The category for this is Non consent/Reluctance. That means rape stories. If you don't like it, don't read this section. Simple.

Also plenty of women have rape fantasies. I do. And so do many other women. Its 100% possible for some part of a woman to enjoy rape. Not all women but some. Its the feeling of being used and forced that really makes them wet and excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
spelling needs work

Spelling needs work, if you are to hope to keep the reader's interest. Also, perhaps the title should be changed to Forced?, because in the end she wasn't really forced. It has been proven that a woman can have an orgasm, what being totally forced to have sex.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 4 years ago
another

shot at Trump! you don't even live in the U.S., I ignored it the first time you did it in another story, never have I ever gave you less than three stars till now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous