All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 01'

by CrucialTaught

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another

Yet another author who doesn't know the meaning and difference between "come" and "cum" and when each is used.

MagicWandMagicWandabout 12 years ago
good erotica

Excellent erotic story. Felt the realism of the plot and the erotic descriptions, good job. Unfortunately you are going to hear from people that will tear it a part because of small mistakes. But those are small minded people. Let them read nobel prize winners. This good old fashion stroke story with a realistic incest plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start

Excellent start. Very emotional and heartfelt. Don't listen to any idiots who get online just to badmouth the writers. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent start.

WOW!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to sick

This is to sick to read. If you as an author can think of than write this shit you belong in jail

JTC2008JTC2008about 12 years ago
to sick?

To the anonymous poster who thought it was "to sick".... You clearly don't get it! This story has painted what I feel is an excellent build up, capturing the range of emotions these kids have been forced to endure...

I for one think it's a great storyline, filled with tenderness and love... while I'm about it though, for the record it would be "too" and not "to".. Get your shit together before you start criticising others.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago
Emotional

Great story. It does cover the gamet of what it would be like to be that situation as sister and brother. You did a really good job making it erotic while at the same time, including the emotional rollercoaster they were feeling. Continue with the story line. Can't see anything other than both of them solidifying their bond to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next one...

I thought this was a great read... please ignore any and all bashing!

LaurenLou101LaurenLou101about 12 years ago
Tear tear

Tear tear i'm way like shaken at how good and emotional that was. Iloved it tottally one of my favorites. I loved how you added the fact they were so strong and i just adored this whole story. Can't wait to read the rest. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I thought the story was great. It really captured the emotion of both of them and the hardship they went through to possibly become closer. I would love to see a follow up to this story. A few minor grammar errors in the story, come and cum, her and him (him twice). Other than that, great story.

love_neverfailslove_neverfailsabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story! It was really well-written and I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Good Read

So what if there were some slight errors in vocabulary and spelling and whatnot... A good story moves the reader and this one did just that. The emotions felt real and I could imagine myself being in their predicament. For once the sex was really the most integral part of the narrative and was described so well that I was almost exhausted when the story came to a close. I can empathize with the conflicting emotions in the aftermath but I hope that they are mature enough to get over it. Love that wonderful should be able to rise above everything else. Good luck with any future chapters--you have a lot to live up to.

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
dynamite

nobody can in their right mind say anything bad about this story it had lots of emotion and attention grabbing suspense

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 12 years ago
Nice

This story was really well put together. I loved all the emotion and love the siblings shared for one another. Looking forward to seeing some more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done !

I came from it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved it, well paced and written.

Can't wait to see more.

CrucialTaughtCrucialTaughtabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all...

who took the time to read, vote and/or comment. I am touched by all the kind words of encouragement, and the generally positive response. I'm glad people have found it sexy! To be honest, I was surprised that it seems to be somewhat polarizing, given how the votes have fluctuated (or, certainly, perhaps people didn't enjoy it for other reasons besides the non-consent/reluctance element). A sequel is well underway, and long. I intend to submit it in a few days.

Incidentally, I got the idea for this story after seeing a Japanese porn with this basic premise. As a fantasy, I found it interesting. And hot! :D

As for come/cum - I use 'come' as a verb, and 'cum' as a noun, although according to Webster the noun 'come' can mean both semen and orgasm. I'd rather use separate words. Arguably, 'cum' has no place unless the author means it as the conjunction 'and' - the only definition of the word. Poetic license?

Thanks again, as an author with only a couple stories here, it is great to know that people enjoy the writing and are willing to take the time to give me feedback. I hope you'll like the sequel, too!

Hot2Trot_NowHot2Trot_Nowabout 12 years ago
Wonderful Job!

You did a wonderful job on this, both psychologically and sexually. The way you were able to show how scared they both were for not only themselves but for each other too. Also the way that you showed how they were ashamed at the fact that they were enjoying it. Sometimes people fall in love or become "involved" with people under very stressful conditions. I am excited to see where you go from here. Please continue as soon as possible.

SakkuraSakkuraabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for the sequel

Very nicely written. I'm not super-fond of the gun and knife stuff, and I guess that may be why some people are turned off by this story. Still, it's quality and well worth 5 stars. Hope the next chapter is a bit more consensual... once they get past this angst anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

cant wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked the story hated the ending

About the knife and gun - who would believe the story if there wasn't a credible threat. Mostly well written; I would like a sequel where the b/s are reunited - not necessarily sexually. I came to like Jennifer and Victor and the story ends with sadness for both. Please continue the story or rewrite the ending.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Very sexy

Loved it. Do you think you could make a mother/son or a mother/daughter version of this type of forced story?

EpynonymousEpynonymousabout 12 years ago
Poetic license

You take all the poetic license you like, Crucial - you obviously have a good grasp of the language and its foibles - your clear understanding of the differences between "come" and "cum", all the way to the Latin origin of "cum", belie a deeper comprehension of the literary arts than your detractors could dream of being capable...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Doesn't excite, the way it was told. But you could feel the emotion.

I thought I was in for a ho hum, forced sex between siblings story, that they start liking it. Boy was I surprised.

This could describe a real life event, showing what victims of force and violence actually do feel.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Perhaps a bit too real to be erotic

Being forced to have sex, and then feeling revulsion for having doing it seems to be very sad.

Perhaps in the second chapter they come to terms with the sex that they have had and find that it was what they really wanted.

Thanks for the read

ansdguyansdguyabout 12 years ago
I'm going to differ...

I tired of Victors constant refusals to do what he was told to do to save his sister from harm. If it were my loved one, I would do whatever was required to protect them. I certainly wouldn't anger the intruder .Besides, once you have a hard on, it's not all that unappealing. She was beautiful, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm impressed

I don't usually read forced stories but that was pretty impressive 5 stars.hope to see more as far as a love relationship develop.-BG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tear jerking

Made me really hate the two antagonists for forcing incest, and also felt deep sorrow for the siblings. Although I think if it was more realistic, there would be less details about two the brother and sister felt pleasure, but yeah, good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Best

This story certainly made to the top five of my brother/sister stories.It was awesome. The whole story right from start till end was fantastic. The characters were nicely depicted. Although there should have been a bit more expression of the siblings` emotional conflict and a erotica but still these type of stories, which have plot and emotions of siblings are much more worth reading than straight to sex stories in which the protagonists are attracted to each other due to no particular reason, no life-long crush, no actual feeling of siblings. Once again it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
walks the thin line

I can only agree with the other praises - an amazing story.

I'm not sure if there's a way to make forced incest both realistic and erotic, but if there is, you came as close as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nuuuuu

why not give it a happy ending so sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I've read many stories but this one was amazing how he was forced to fuck his sister! amazing Write some more!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
this one takes the cake

out of all the hottest and most erotic sibling romance that has non-concentual plot... hope to read more of your erotic writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Incredible story! I loved how you built up the tension! Great job! Looking forward to Chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stunning

What can be said, overwhelming emotions that battered at me constantly.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So so so good

This is the best sex story I have ever read. It makes me care about the characters, and also so aroused it is beyond belief. I have been having fantasies of this nature for as long as I can remember, and it is such a relief to know that someone else out there Understands and can write about it in such an intoxicatingly hot way. Thank you!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Although this story has kindled some very UNSAVORY feelings toward the two scumbags who performed this home invasion, then forced the sibling coupling, I am giving it Five**5**Stars...

The score is be a use, as other readers have also pointed out, Jennifer and Victor are going to be in a better place with their lives, to take care of each other...this emotional binding, though forced, is stronger than "survivor's guilt", and will see them through the rest of their lives!!

Saul and Joe...let's see if they are,caught and punished....or, even better, they come back for a repeat and Victor is able to get the better of both of them...rotten scumbag meth-monkeys...I really dislike criminals like this, to say the least...and I have reason to...

Yyyaaayyy!!!!. Chapter 2 now, and hopefully the angst will pass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous