All Comments on 'Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride'

by Moss_Tabby

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good.

Very good story and very descriptive, I extremely enjoyed it.

MrJokerXMrJokerXabout 4 years ago

Enjoyed your content and writing style. Please be sure to write more!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 4 years ago
OMG

I couldn't sit still imagining that I was Anne .. getting bumped around on the bus and getting a mind blowing fuck with that hard not cock in his lap .. ouhhhh TG Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great beginning

Now Ben needs to take her to his home and take her other two cherry's. Show her how she can be an anal slut and not worry about birth control.. He's got a whole team of guys that can give her a 'train' ride rather than a bus ride.

cantquitpleasurecantquitpleasureabout 4 years ago

this was incredible!! please write more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

This is a fantastic story! The in-depth descriptions are hot. Love the public sex and bareback aspects of the story especially. I know this story seems mostly written as a one-shot, but I feel that there’s potential for a great sequel here. Other commenters have proposed some good ideas for it. Personally, I’d love to see a follow-up on whether she becomes pregnant or not.

Excited to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please continue

of the hundreds of stories i have read, this is my favorite, please continue

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 4 years ago
Holy shit fuck

All I can say is "ENCORE". Its probably the best I've read in a hell of a long while. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

Sorry but I really don’t see what everyone else is seeing, it’s a straightforward non erotic rape. Her having an orgasm doesn’t make it sexy, that’s more likely to make her feel guilty and fuck her up emotionally.

As you said in your synopsis non con sex/ rape is wrong and yes this is fictional story BUT IT IS just an account of a RAPE. What you missed is that yes of course the perpetrator does derive pleasure from rape, it’s twofold: the physical high from sexual release and the mental high from asserting power over his victims.

I highly doubt that his “I’ll take care of it” doesn’t mean he’s going to hand himself over to the police. Just another self entitled arsehole.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2

I need and begging for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot Story!

And, Tess, if this kind of story is not your cup of tea, why even read it? No one is forcing you to read it and the title pretty well lets you know what the story is about before you do. There is even a disclaimer. If it triggers you, just find something that doesn't to read. There are plenty of other categories on here to choose from. The writing and descriptions were well done and hot. Keep writing, please, Moss_Tabby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG.... MORE

PLEASE.... continue... I am so Very Wet... I imageined I was her and I felt everything anne felt ....I am panting for more

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtalmost 4 years ago

Looking forward to your next story!

strafe1701strafe1701almost 4 years ago

Amazing first story. Looking forward to the next part.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago

It's hard to condone a story of such conceited bullying as she suffered although it was told with fervour and grace... and a certain naughty flair. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

People who write rape stories deserve to be abused by their cell mates. Fucking creep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG, I just as t hope this is a work of fiction, and not of what actuall_ happened on the bus trip'cause otherwise, I think n k when she lost her virginity(actually, she did not really LOOSE it, she just as left it on the bus) she probably became pregnant at the same time(Maybe that's what he meant when he said he " would take care of it. " I wouldn't count on her carrying her pregnancy to term.

YOMEYO

BadPKBadPKabout 3 years ago

Boy things you miss by not going to college. But a church trip I had was brought back to mind. Might write that story

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

Shame on you! You just knocked up an innocent 18 year old girl.

5/5 great writing looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, girls now have completely forgotten how to scream or yell "Let go of me, pervert! RAPE!!"??

Fucking unbelievably stupid story.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

hot & dirty, feel it, finger it, stick it in, pump it up, shoot the wad, fill her twat, pump it up, fuck it, fuck it, ,

KruppaKruppaabout 2 years ago

Amazing story thanks for writing it.

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 2 years ago

'So, girls now have completely forgotten how to scream or yell "Let go of me, pervert! RAPE!!"?? Fucking unbelievably stupid story.' Wow, it looks like Anonymous doesn't know what suspension of disbelief is – or how to navigate out of the nonconsent category! Ignore the haters, this was excellently written.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years ago

I've also written a bus sex story, but the participants get away with it precisely because the bus is more than half empty. It's definitely consensual all the way; the woman in fact initiates it. By the way, it's a Greyhound bus traveling between Oklahoma and Missouri. The trip is based on a real-life experience but the sex is purely fictional. See my story, "Leave the Driving to Us."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Also stfu whoever keeps posting that stupid review

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, since I don't have any difficulty separating fantasy from real life, I thought this was a terrific story. As to the whiners who complain about this fictional account being too upsetting, I suggest you go back to reading Dr. Seuss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking unbelievably hot story. People who write rape stories deserve to be praised by their forum mates. Fucking beautiful!!

Sarko99Sarko99over 1 year ago

Amazing story got me so wet, the thrill of being taken against my will in the bussy by the hot

TanukiTanukiover 1 year ago

Can guys really cum twice like that without even pulling out? I have been missing out, being with single shot guys! I liked the details of the mechanics of having sex on a moving bus because I think that’s easier said than done 😆 And someone should tell the haters that some of us look for non consent fantasies in the non consent category. She seemed more scared than unconsenting, and who wasn’t scared their first time? If this was reality he wouldn’t be the football QB, he’d be the pimply faced water boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At that age yes a guy can cum like that twice. I did with my ex-gf. I used to have sex with her 3 times a day seven days a week. Then I got old. We used to go places with her sitting on my lap on the car ride my dick inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The people saying that this is consensual are completely wrong,of course.

But this is the non consent tag,so no hate.Hot story with good detailing.

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23about 1 year ago

Loved it! But I kept thinking that two college football players to a bench means all the cheerleaders were sitting on laps, or squished in enough to mean these weren’t the only two fucking. What about his bench mate? Surely he’d noticed what was happening and want a turn? Would have loved to see the bus devolve into a total orgy…yum.

doorknob22doorknob22about 1 year ago

Hot stuff! Thanks!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Nice sexy story, just a shame the rest of the team didn't take her as well.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ok...

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi11 months ago

Jó a történet, hihető, hogy a buszon megtörténhet. Lássuk, hogy folytatódik.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

super hot!! wacked it nasty style to this, cheers

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 month ago

Just re-read this, loved it again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous