All Comments on 'Forced onto a Stranger's Lap'

by A_ComplexHoe

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
DahtjeDahtjeover 4 years ago
Just some feedback

I must agree to anonymous here, woman indeed don't often think the way you described this protagonist. I would suggest you do some research on females, perhaps let one pre read your stories or change the perspective?

But otherwise I liked the story, I do think it's a bit weird she didn't even think to call out for help, perhaps you could've made her panties a gag or something like that, otherwise, I really liked it.

A_ComplexHoeA_ComplexHoeover 4 years agoAuthor
The author

Just want to note for people this is my first story. Was experimenting with writing this genre as compared to normal writing and I made choices and went for it. I am a woman 😂.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good job!

I'm female, and I thought the story was accurate for my fantasies. Thank you, I enjoyed this~

DeonadeeDeonadeeover 4 years ago

Hey, I think you did good for a first attempt. Non-consent is my favorite kind of story. This was hot and quick. Feel free to bang out a part 2. Next time, describe them a little more than just the clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this!

Great writing! My only suggestion is to work on your conclusion, draw it out a little and really focus in on the embarrassment she would be feeling.

naughtybunnaughtybunover 4 years ago
I'm a woman and we do think like that

Great story. Love the dark subway scenario and love the reluctance theme. I really like the stories where it's not about being forced, it's about the internal argument between "I really shouldn't and I should do/say something" and "but it feels so good, let's see where this goes".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny.

Comments- "Author, you don't know how women think!"

Author- *Is a woman.*

Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??

Now I want to know if the person saying research what women think is a woman. As a woman, I enjoyed it, and see no problem with the internal (mild) struggle as given. Everyone is different. "Research women" suggests a complete lack of human character understanding - regardless of gender. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some women definitely think like that...

to say otherwise is quite narrow minded and myopic. To those that say such, I think they need to research women other than themselves. Everyone responds to things differently.

I too, am a woman and have felt these exact feelings. So you just keep writing author. Remember, haters gonna hate. Especially those that cannot see past their own nose/mind.

MagicMarker58MagicMarker58over 4 years ago
Wow. Just wow

This woman has a special gift for story telling.

I can’t wait to here more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This!

Thankyou for your story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRUH

what tf is this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t worry about it

I loved it don’t worry about what others say this was amazing keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m a woman and liked it!

Thought this was hot and would love more!

merrySMmerrySMover 3 years ago
Excellent, non con with no violence

This is the perfect non con story in my opinion. The internal struggle is real. It the "I'm a good girl and good girls shouldn't enjoy this." "But I am." "I should run, but i don't." Plus I love there train or bus stories. The "victim" is captive, no where to run, no one helps her. Plus the shame of her body betraying her by be so aroused.

All this submission, shame, humiliation, arousal with zero stupid violence. Keep writing.

Women do think like this.

indynordindynordover 3 years ago

Awesome first story. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

if i thought about it long enough i might say ok i think

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it..this is the kind of story i was looking for , Its not rape or violent she could’ve saved herself by screaming but she didn’t want too , its just that feeling of being wanted and trapped and ur thoughts say don’t do it but u really really want to do it and boom you do it ..its that feeling of being wanted so bad and for once not being treated too gentle..he obviously satisfied her needs too so he wasn’t being greedy ..I just loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, Thanks and give us more! The fuck scene as you described wouldn't work with me . I'm a SCREAMER when it comes to orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me likey

mepj79mepj79about 2 years ago

I like the feeling of being trapped even though inside, it only excites me to be fucked in such a situation.

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 years ago

Read this again. So good, BUT TOO SHORT! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Naughty girl, she virtually gave herself to him. He should take her with him, spank her naughty bottom and enjoy her again in bed.

I don't think she would object. Could be the start of a good relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmmmmm

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 1 year ago

I've come back to this story several times. Short and sweet and ever so sexy. I love that grey area in dubcon, where she's turned on and loves it but was forced or coerced into the situation. Excellent story.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

A great "slam bam thank you Mam". Keep writing, you do a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love a good Reluctance story

Tess (uk)

AldebraAldebraabout 1 year ago

Good story, lovely fantasy, short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does the PA work in a power failure?

deliriousbibliophiliacdeliriousbibliophiliacabout 1 year ago

Holy crap, phenomenal 😍

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_pen9 months ago

this is so hot! I love it!

MangousteMangouste9 months ago

This is So hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This has been a long fantasy of mine and I only wish my city had a subway....

NightOwl47NightOwl477 months ago

Excellent story. I love these "trapped in close quarters" stories, and I love stories where the woman's climax is very reluctant.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Good one. I have had to weed through so many terribly ugly non-con stories to find gems like this one. Reluctance overcome by dirty whispers, domination and seductive touch.

Would love to see them run into each other around town a few times, where he doms and seduces her in public spaces until he realizes he needs her for real and goes after a relationship with her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck my pussy so wet

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars, loved it, your details from a woman's point of view are quite refreshing, it's not just a wham-bam thank you mam fuck, her sexual feelings (after the initial shock) need to be accounted for.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am 24 year old Hindu housewife in Kanpur ; I had found the city where teenagers easily got into sex relations in early stages. First I started chats, then got into smoking and drinking, and finally into light drugs, which led to real sex. there came a time when I was on pills. I would let a boy or man take me only if he wore condom. A few of them started fucking me against my will or without wearing condoms. They used dirtiest abuses, slapping, some even fucked me anally. I started loving forced and painful sex. I got involved with mature men and if one had a large size etc I used to fuck them. I then planned to hook up a Hindu boy for marriage, whom i seduced and finally married against the wishes of many relatives on either side. I then let many guys fill me up with their cum, and got pregnant, which solved my problems and even those against our marriage had to give in. Even after marriage three years before I meet my secret lovers and enjoy forced and nonconsensual sex with them.

RIYA

HucowuddersHucowudders4 months ago

Loved your writing and I felt every word. During my reading I had a huge orgasm. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is very well written and extremely hot. It made my pussy wet. Loved it.

juiciestpeach94juiciestpeach94about 1 month ago

Yeahhh this is beautiful- please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_ComplexHoe@A_ComplexHoe
Just a thick girl exploring her sexual freedom and expression. I write the stories I wish there were more of out there. Baby girl, Kitty, Submissive only to a powerful man. Make more women cum. Not interested in sex chats