All Comments on 'Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Best

Best fucking mom of all time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

5 stars easily!

This story is one of--perhaps THE hottest--mt her son tale in here. Remarkable.

Some slight grammatical errors in tense, but overall forgivable due to the storyline. Thank you and keep this one going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking fantastic

You know it's a great one when you can cum without even one stroke off your cock through the entire read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story

Thank you for such a great mother son tale. This Lucky son has achieved what many horny young men only dream about. Mothers soft body is now his playground, she dresses in sexy lingerie for him and slips from her marital bed at night to quell this lust between her legs with her young stud. As for the son mummy's pussy his his stiff as a board most of time and with her spreading her thighs and allowing him to grunt his seed into her womb why would he move out. Dad will soon come to the conclusion that he is a cuckold when after several months of handjobs and oral sex his wife turns up pregnant. I hope you continue this illicit tale and dad can watch from the doorway jerking himself off as his son bends his pregnant mother over doggystyle and hammers her pussy over and over again.

TheTallManTheTallManover 8 years ago
One of the best

Nice one, Centrum1000. Just the right length and pace; and well written. Good to see fine grammar and story construction. The only negative (if I may be so bold) is the oft-used statement that the son's cock is always bigger than his father's. Sigh.

Keep up the good work.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
Good dirty fun

Straightforward wank tale. Nicely done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

This story could use a sequel. It has everything a good story series needs. The conflict is multi leveled. You have her as a mother and her as Vicky the stripper, where anyone of the frat brothers could come over to thank the parents and find out Vicky fucked her son. And you have the cuckholding of Mark by Vicky and their son. Then last you have the affair between mom and son, and how much a mother or son will want for the son to have grand kids eventually and how a mother should not produce her own grand children. If you decide to write a sequel and turn this into a series, I look forward to your next effort.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
That was awesome!

Fucking awesome! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant work.

This was a great read. I love this. I really feel that this could use a sequel , or two or three or more. It leaves the reader hungry for more. Thanks a lot for posting this story. Wonderful ;)

I am wondering whether the frat brothers will get to enjoy Vicky too. It would be wonderful for her to visit John on campus. Maybe she could get a chic young haircut and probably a tattoo to mark her new found sexuality.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

the only thing missing was the frat party gangbang while the dad is passed out drunk and the mom turns into the house whore.

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
Put on a bathroom???

"She changed into her new outfit and then put on a bathroom before nervously going down to her son's room" Stuff like this ruined it for me.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I prefer love stories

but this was a fun variation

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
I was enjoying this story until...

The father loved the smell and last of his sons cum. Seriously? I realize that this is fiction, but that business is simply implausible. BTW, I have you on my favorite authors list. I only hope you get back to doing better.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
The first

chapter was really hot but went down hill from there with the father eating the son's cum, a man knows the smell of pussy juice and cum he couldn't be that stupid.

Three stars, I jus couldn't give it more.

peebudypeebudyover 8 years ago
what a slut!

and I love her for it!

great story. well written. flowed beautifully.

love the unknowing cuckholding

keep writing

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Forced I think not.

Great story.

I think forced is a tad too much. Maybe slightly coerced.

Would have been hard to resist.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
4 or 5 more chapters

Mark is an Idiot not knowing after twenty years what his wife pussy tasted like...He deserves to eat his son's cum....Do not stop write a few more chapters before the Frat Brothers have her......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moms lover?

I love mom stories like this ,it reminds me of my own with my mother.We first had intercourse on or near Halloween. She continued to have the occasional romp with my dad. but I was her lifetime lover.We commited incest if that's the right word every time our eyes met.

rodavrodavover 8 years ago
Kind of stupid but erotic

It would be kind of stupid for the husband not to know the smell of cum on his wife's neck.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years ago
Re: Anonymous comment "So you think..."

So the writer is sick and demented. What about you? You came into this section, read the story--what does that make you? I mean besides a hypocrite. I'm thinking...douche bag.

sweetfairiesweetfairieover 8 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed the story, but had to let my imagination break free of the obvious problems. I was really curious, though, when she put on a bathroom! How does one do that? It was still a very hot story, even though most was extremely implausible.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Hot!!!

I figured John would stay home and not live in the frat house so he could be with his mother more. l but the idea of her being with him on campus as his girlfriend who was a sister was even more erotic. 5 *'s

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
It sucked!

No fucking dialogue. Where is the character interaction? Your a horrible writer. Narrating 99% of the story .....is not a story.

darkdance69darkdance69over 8 years ago
Loved it!

I love how you come up with all these creative situations where family members end up fucking the shit out of each other despite their best intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A very well written and clever story ...... exploring their mutual attraction and lush for each other is so HOT and arousing !! Please write more, as John and his Mom develop their expanding sexual relationship. Its obvious his Mom like his bigger cock and will continue to use it for her sexual play ........ Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

I can't wait to read more of this story.

homerjayhomerjayover 8 years ago
5 stars

wonderful. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best mother/son

story I've read in along time! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this Story

Very well done and the build up was great and the flow really hot. Although, you should have written into the story where the salesgirl actually seduced Vicky since she was ripe for the seduction. Also, could develop this story further by having Vicky actually start dating her son and maybe getting to know the salesgirl better.

Many options, keep writing.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 8 years ago
Erotic!

i loved your story, it reminds me of some of the parties my son and his friends have had in our basement den :) i especially love that moment, the very moment the power transfers, and it only happens once, when the mother realizes she has gone from being the authority figure to her son to his sexual plaything..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so the father loves the smell and taste of his son's fluids...

great story...really. out of the 10 i have read from you this one is actually entertaining and not mean-spirited towards women. but still one great story does not make up for the fact that i waste part of my life reading 9 of your crappy stories....but this is a great start. :)

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Top story loved her husband being a cuck and eating creampie but for everybodys sakelets have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best in a long time

Thanks that was great That bit more than just another mom does son, loved the idea of the father being an unwitting cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Best have read in a long time - believeable exclamation of how mom got into this situation and excellent descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

An excellent read,

I hope there are more chapters soon, this story has much more to give,

Does the Father already know what is happening, did he hear them fucking?

Does the Mother persuade the Father to rent their son a flat off campus, a flat that becomes their secret love nest?

Did the Son get in to the Frat House?

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Oversight

I don't know why I missed rating this on the first two readings, but this is the third and it's time to correct the oversight. I gave it a 5* because of how you handled the basement scene without turning it into a debacle, and how you are portraying Vickie's thoughts.

Obviously she hasn't thought of all of the ramifications of their relationship, nor has she considered dear Mark and his possible reactions. Does she still love him and this is just a passing lust? Or will she throw everything away to be with John? Juggling those will be interesting to write, I'm sure. I know that sneaking around will almost inevitably blow up in everyone's faces.

Another thread you could tie in would be the shop girl because Vickie is going to need a lot of lingerie and you left a lovely, lively loose end to be followed up on.

The frat:

Will the members accept that Vickie is John's, or will they assume she's fair game because of how they met her. I don't know frat culture, but won't John need to reside in the frathouse? (That'll lead to some real French Farce scenes.)

Keep up the great work. We're all (except FreakonaLeash73) eagerly looking forward to a continuation of the drama. And, for the record, your sex scenes are realistic and believable. Thanks for keeping it clean and in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha!

Delta Tau Delta. Typical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mark likes to share.

He had to know the smell of a "Just Fucked Pussy." I think it turned him on knowing John had just fucked his mom. Mark probably fucked his mom too. Vicky only knows that two cocks are always better than one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Waiting for the next part of tge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not good

Great idea, but the writer simply couldn't deliver the goods. I realize this is a fantasy, but its a huge stretch for the dad to not smell another mans cum on his wife and to not taste it when he is eating her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta disagree with the last comment.

Maybe it's lack of experience, but I am not at all certain I can identify the smell of a woman who was just fucked or the taste of another man's cum. I am certain that unless I suspected that my wife was being unfaithful, I would attribute an unusual taste or smell to something innocent, such as my wife had changed her diet or that time of the month was on its way.

I enjoyed the story. The author did an excellent job of making the implausible, a hot mom with no pre-existing incestuous urge, into her son's lover seem plausible. I would have preferred more detailed sex scenes, but that may just be me. Good job.

I would love to see this writer take a shot at another chapter of Making Teacher Mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely believable.

This was a well crafted story. A real builder in terms of sexual content and desire as well as being descriptively written.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolute joy to read, well written & thought off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A REASONABLE EFFORT BUT, SADLY IN NEED OF A SKILLED EDITOR!!!!

parents' (parents' s)

Delta Tau's (Taus)

loop-hole (loophole)

short-list (short list)

tip-toed (tiptoed)

you're french maid (your)

Vicky the Stripper (stripper)

aureole (areola)

down stroke (downstroke)

green-light (green light)

Slowly their mutual orgasms subside (subsided)

in to (into)

has he brought (as)

bee-line (beeline)

put on a bathroom (bathrobe)

She needed a minute to regroup (HOW DOES A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL REGROUP???)

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
man o man

apparently some people cant read somethings and enjoy the content and have to point out errors. Either they do not have a life or enjoy trying to belittle others. They don't even have the balls to use their own user name and sign in as anonymous. Get a life and if you cant say something nice don't say it at all. Great story, love the content and keep writing. enjoyed the twists and thanks for a great read.....

spunky2spunky2about 8 years ago
Amazing

Not normally my type of story, but this was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read !!!!

What a fun, provocative and well created Mother and Son love/lust story. you did a fantastic job of narrating a sexy and adventurous narrative of one of the best and most arousing fuck adventures I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story! please write a part two!

wow great story! I would love to see a part two to this story. very erotic and well written. I would pay money just for you to write a part two. i hope you read this comment and write a part two! keep up the good work! :)

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Holy Shit

now that is a very hot an wild story, loved it, but it needs a 2nd chapter please. Rated 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story for a moroonic readership.

You wrote: "She changed into her new outfit and then put on a bathroom before nervously going down to her son's room." .... Where do you shop for wearable bathrooms? And just how fucking big IS she?? That must be one damned wide hallway but there's no way that she'd fit through the doorway into his room.

Absolutely great proof reading. It's heart warming to see an example of someone who still takes pride in producing first class American workmanship. The story is worthy of three stars. The pride in your craftsmanship is worthy of d-nutting you with a hedge trimmer. There should be a minus voting option.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 7 years ago
Really?

I can't see anybody smelling sex all over a woman's body and not knowing what it was. Lotion? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story needs part two.

Topgun664Topgun664over 6 years ago
Hubby eating cum

I love how she let hubby lick their sons cum from her pussy! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hard cock

wow that really got my cock hard & throbbing So i had to relieve it with a wankm or 2 while reading your storyxxxxxx georgec100@tiscali.co.uk , Message me for more please xxx

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Hot

This was so Hot!!!

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
fantastic

loved it but dad should get some sloppy seconds.....

Dirty6Mind9GuyDirty6Mind9Guyover 5 years ago
Part II Please

This is one HOT story, has my mind racing. Definitely needs to be a series. Feel free to contact me with any ideas, suggestions, greg.willing@yahoo.com

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Good storry, but needs more

Enjoyed, but she is a bit unfair to her husband. Cuckolding him is a big negative.

Hope you will have a second chapter and make id a threesome.

Stay away from Fraternity house or she will really look like a SLUT

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
i agree with first commentor

don keep writing stories of son fu cks mother and husband becomes acockhold or some shit head is bull sbhit if anything take it to the next level and make it mom dad and son thats hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the more the merrier.

salesgirl should have at least licked her clit while she was dressing her, and invited her over later as a gift for hubby, then let the son walk in on them....

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Erotically well done. Enjoyed it....now I get to read your other works.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OVER THE TOP ^*!^*!^*!^*!

The kid hit the honey of all mothers, now in the end she has to know if he still wants her.......I would say yes yes ......................good read THANKS

Fastcar88Fastcar88over 4 years ago
Maybe add the girl from the lingerie store

A good sequel to this would be to have the mom go back to the lingerie store and get the sexy young sales girl involved. The mom could try on a lot of lingerie and the sales girl could do a lot more touching. At the end, the sales girl could suggest the mom get a pussy wax and the sales girl could give her a business card, saying she does discreet, in-home private waxing. This could lead to an encounter between the mom, sales girl and the son. Sorry for all the detail, it's just where my mind wandered when you brought in the sales girl. Great story.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Plot

After an uncomfortable start for me I finally finished this story and found it a very good read. I was at first worried that Vicky was going to be forced to have sex with the frat brothers, thanks for not going that route.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Very hot story ///// with a twist !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Too me, by the middle of the second page,

all see was gangbang. But what a twist,

John get a gift and you know who it is.

Good read, well done 5*****+

JamdinJamdinover 4 years ago
Damn

What a great mom son incest story.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 4 years ago

Excellent mom-son incest story, I sincerely hope we get another part to this.

Hiddendesires2101Hiddendesires2101over 3 years ago
Damn

So fucking sexy! Great story between mom and son!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Very hot! Please continue.

emsoneemsoneabout 3 years ago

Great build up, next level for them at college follow up in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A terrific story, and well written. I hope it can go on to the son, mom and dad into a threesome and a cuckolding lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have liked to see a follow up to this story ^ keep up the good work.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/31/2021)Thank you! Thank you, for not turning this story into a slut mommy gang bang. You had me worried there for a while; a long while. She doesn't belong to hubby anymore. Is there a part 2? 5 stars. Nicely done!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVED it! I also share the same sentiments with nrdata9770, I was worried there for a minute also. If that would have been the case, I would not have read any further. This is not merely a mother/son incest story but displays a truly sentimental love between a Mother and son (In my opinion anyway). Exceptionally well written. I would like more of this loving couple. 5 stars is not high enough.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Initially I found it hard to believe the son would chose the fraternity over his mother. However, as the story progressed it became clear that the son respected and loved Vicky as his mother and a woman. What I found remarkable was the depth of Vicky's love for her son over that of her husband. For her, the emotional and sexual epiphany was shattering. I hope this story becomes a series. The potential is there.

emsoneemsoneover 2 years ago

Looks like a chance to get a couple more chapters in to cuckold dad, and have him service the son directly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good story.

I'm a reader NOT a writer, but, I have some questions.

Why wasn't there more dialogue between Mom and Son ?

I believe, some sexy bantering adds to the whole scene.

Also, it made me wonder, why didn't Mom hit the shower after the party ? She knew she was full of cum. Both Mark and John were sleeping off the drinks. Hiding the physical evidence seems like a priority. I guess it's part of the cuck stuff. Probably not really a big fan of that. Couldn't give it a 5, but, it was close. Going to read more of your stories. 👍

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

I agree with one of the other comments, I'm happy as well that it didn't turn into a gang bang, nicely done

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

good story and lots of guys have this fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom letting son fuck her when she gets knocked by her son divorces her husband then lets her son knock up everytime that happened to me knocked up my m gave me three kids even knocked up my aunt mom sister then my own sister this way we have incest family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. I didn't know this was my thing but you made it my thing!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, yes, yes...a very nasty story; yet, laced with the emotions between Mom and Son...they care for each other so much...

John goes off to live in the frat house (I hate frats, by the way...bunch of boys who empower each other...go on to be even worse 'grown-up' men, learn bad habits and worse conduct from brothers and predecessors!!)...MAYBE Mom does date him, acting as his 'stopper girlfriend's in the process...what a reputation for both...😨😌...

I do like the story...**5** stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope got pregnant from her son

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

11/10 'Mommy Strippers'!!!!!

phantom123phantom123almost 2 years ago

Great story. Different plot from so many on here makes it more interesting. Maybe a stretch but still plausible tale. Perfect length. But now we need the sequel - John’s “stripper” girlfriend at college. This would make an awesome porn movie and it could easily be done in a way couples could enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked story I fucked my mom in her cunt ass and had her deep throat me she told not to cum in her so I did found ound out knocked her up kid inside her even went on vacation together to jamaica to nude resort when we got to our room told her looks like we don't clothes here my mom tits are double E her nipples really extra large and nice thick cunt hair runs top of her cunt to top of her ass crack walking group of black guys stop asked has she been with black guys I said no but she came here for good hard cum filled gangbang told my mom enjoy told guys use like piece of meatmake sure leave bite marks on her make sure she screams because she like triple penetration to her cunt plus cock in her ass sametime make sure guy with largest cock up her asshole while other three are large plus put large in her mouth force it down her throat make sure there video and pictures when she came back to room saw pictures they really fucked her bite marks on tits and neck she need take said no going to bed like that told want you to smell you fucked like whore.we been going same resort every year and age 33 she did get knocked up with black kid in her once she had kid she kept it we still have gangbang parties only guys fucking her only on weekends she enjoys being whore slut for weekend barback cum filled

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read this story many times and it never fails to get me hard. Given the husband loves his sons taste already, I’d love a cuckold element where dad finds out about Vicky and John and becomes the cum dump - swallowing his sons cum directly as it drips out of his wife or occasionally John shooting it directly into his mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was totally hot.

I did wonder how she put on a bathroom.

I did wonder if he would drop out of pledging the fraternity & live at home to keep better access to his mom. I think that would be a good step for him.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to write part 2

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great story with a somewhat implausible scenario, but it seems to have worked.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

loved this story wish there was more it was erotic her feeding her husband her sons cum, and i was hoping she fucked the ales girl well maybe they will add to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg this story reminds me my story happened long ago. Me and my mom were living together at that time. She was a little party lover woman and she was young compared to my friends mothers. She was very sexy too, she always worked out. We had a big house which my mom got from her dad. I was 16 at that time and my mom was 35. We were having a halloween party at our house for my friends. She was helping me making sandwiches and she had to leave after we were done. My friends came early. I greeted them and started showing my house. My mom stayed in the kitchen. Sometimes she was walking naked wearing only a robe at home, sunbathing or swimming in the pool we had wearing bikini. She never thought I was peeking at her and I have to admit I have masturbated a lot while watching her. At that day she was wearing bikini and a robe as well. It was early for my friends and she was not yet ready to leave. So, I showed our kitchen lastly to my friends. They were all dressed up for halloween. They were 8 and 2 others were coming also. We sat down in living room in front of our huge tv and started playing ps2, it was brand new at that time. We were playing football, i was winning very easily. After like 2 hours, I realized that only 2 of my friends were at the living room, who joined us lastly. I thought they spread out at house and started searching them. I checked the backyard, pool was empty. Checked 2nd and 3rd floors, was empty again. And then I checked kitchen and saw this scene.. my mom was laying on the dinning table, her hand were tied up with her robe. She only had her bikini string on her waist. One of my friends were forcing her dick in her mouth, one of them were fucking her pussy, two others were holding her and others were standing jerking and maybe waiting their turn. I was not expecting that so until I reacted, two of them grabbed me and started holding me. I could not do anything so I started yelling, the other two, who I left in living room, also came and when they saw my mom naked they got horny too. They tied me up as well with duck tape. The whole night i was there tied up watching my best friends fucking my mom in every possible way. They were 10 so they could rest well before there was another turn. They fucked her ass as well and were also cumming inside her pussy, ass, mouth or on her body. It was 6 am when they slowly started to go home. My mom was destroyed, so was I.. when the last of them left. My mom was laying on the floor. Her hands were duck tape to her legs, she was face down so she was in doggy style like position and her pussy and ass was filled with carrot.. yeap.. real carrot. I was tied to the leg of table, naked. They made my mom suck me as well. I really did not enjoyed it. When my mom woke up with some little strength, she managed to free herself and freed me as well. We wanted to call the police but in my country, by the law underaged boy or girl gets all privilege. So they would consider this as sexual act with child and my mom might go to jail, so we decided to keep this as a secret. I moved to another school and got new friends. But this got me in incest thing very hard. My mom was still the same old mom, never stopped wearing bikini or being naked and I started watching incest porns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting it on with the sales girl would be good , (think the sales girl would go for it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of my boss getting pregnant at the company Halloween party course she didn’t know the father because he was wearing a mask but it’s been four years since she gave birth to three year old son and the son looks exactly like his brother and we just had another Halloween party and she is pregnant again this time she knows the father

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. Well done!

♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think any boy or man that get to fuck his mom is a very lucky person.

Wish I would have fucked my mom when she offered it to me now I regret being to scared of dad finding out and turned her pussy down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is mistitled -- the incest is not forced at all. It is a temptation and drunk cheating story. You should rename it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like it when the husband is either dead or absconded, but in this story she’s just cuckholding him.

Same story told from the husband’s point of view she’s just a cheating slut. 3 stars.

I noticed the part where she puts on a bathroom. Don’t know how she did that either.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Answer me this how are the other boys frat boys in college if there 18 years old cause you stated he was a hero to a room of 18 year Olds and before then stated the other boys were frat boys as well as at the end you stated it let me let u in on secret your not in a frat house if you're 18 it's that simple your not even going to be rushed if you're 18 cause you still not in college at 18 if think you are or can be your pretty dumb

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous