Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers

John saw his mother's eyes widen as her panties were removed but didn't know why she seemed so shocked. Vicky now realized that for the first time in over two decades someone other than her husband or doctor was staring at her pussy, even worse her pussy was on display for a bunch of college guys that she didn't even know.

Fortunately for Vicky, she didn't have much time to dwell on her situation. Almost as soon as her panties were on the floor she felt an electric shock coursing through her body as Eric's hand cupped her pussy.

John saw that his mother's lips were mouthing the words 'Oh my god' and noticed that her eyes had taken on a new intensity.

Eric ran his fingers across Vicky's wet mound before slipping one right between the folds of her pussy. Her body shuddered and she instinctively pushed back against his hand wanting to feel him inside of her. She was disappointed though as his warm hand quickly moved away only to be replaced by the cool air.

"Oh wow, she is dripping wet. I guess she likes you John!"

Eric grabbed John's right hand and pulled it towards him saying "John, you have to feel this."

Before he could protest, John felt the wet heat of his mom's pussy against his fingers. His mother's face was inches away from his and their eyes remained glued to each other as his finger rubbed her wet pussy for the first time.

"How tight is she John?" One of the brothers shouted out.

"Yeah, how many fingers can you fit inside of her?" He was being egged on and didn't know what to do.

One finger slipped inside of his mother. She let out a sharp gasp as it slipped between her soft folds and then suddenly penetrated her. Vicky moaned knowing that her son was now fingering her.

Soon after, John slipped a second and then a third finger into his mother's wet pussy. He could feel her hips grinding back against his hand and realized that he was finger fucking his own mother right in front of these other guys. He could sense his mother's breathing getting quicker and shorter but couldn't stop. Before long he felt his mother's pussy gripping his fingers as she came.

"Oh my god!" She screamed while her body exploded from her orgasm.

"Wow. That was fucking awesome!" One voice said. Another chimed in "Yeah, but I think she owes John one now too!"

They all began chanting "Suck him! Suck him!"

After an eternity of staring into each other's eyes Vicky broke away and lowered herself to her knees. She had never felt so incredibly horny and sexy in her entire life. It was like some other person was controlling her body and she could only look on from the outside.

Vicky hooked her fingers into the waistband of her son's shorts. John lifted his butt up to help her and soon his pants were tossed aside in a pile with his mother's panties. She didn't look up at him as she gently kissed the tip of her son's cock. She kissed and licked his thick, hard shaft from the tip to the base, caressing his balls in her hands before moving back up to the tip. Vicky inhaled deeply and closed her eyes as she opened her mouth and leaned in to accept her son's manhood in her mouth.

The brothers were cheering her on as she sucked off her son but she didn't hear them anymore. Both John and his mother had now crossed the line and were sharing something together that no one else in the room could fully appreciate.

John looked down and watched his mother's head bobbing up and down on his hard cock. Before long the room erupted again in a second chant.

"Fuck him! Fuck him!"

It took a moment for Vicky to realize what she was hearing. She took her mouth from her son's cock and tilted her head back. Looking up at her son she could see the smile on his face and felt the aching between her legs.

Eric took her arm and helped her up. Vicky was in a daze. She felt Eric's hand on the small of her back as he nudged her forward. As if in a trance, Vicky slowly moved forward. She placed her hands on the arms of the chair and climbed up onto her son's lap. She straddled his lap with one leg on each side of him.

She barely knew what was happening to her but she knew that she couldn't fuck her son. She just hoped that her skirt would provide enough cover for her to fake it.

Vicky looked up at the ceiling as she moved her body and slowly lowered herself onto her son's lap. The tip of John's cock slid along the slippery opening to his mother's pussy as she came down. Vicky moaned while she paused briefly before she slowly began to grind her hips against her son. She was focused on not actually fucking her son but allowed herself to get lost in the sensation of his hard, throbbing cock pressed against her soft, moist womanhood. She began slowly but soon worked up enough of a rhythm that her pussy was sliding up and down the entire length of her son's cock.

All it took was one small miscalculation between them. Vicky gasped as she felt something pushing against her on the down stroke. It happened so quickly that momentum took over as Vicky realized that she had just impaled herself on the tip of her son's cock. She froze in his lap and moved her arms from the chair to his shoulders to prop herself up. Vicky looked down into her son's eyes. They both knew without speaking that they each wanted to continue. Vicky was looking for some excuse to continue and John gave it to her in a fleeting smile and a conspiratorial nod.

After getting the green-light from her son, Vicky took a deep breath before moving again. She slowly let her body settle down onto her son's lap and savored the feeling of him sliding deep inside of her. Vicky quickly noticed that her son had a much bigger cock than his father as she felt the tip of his cock reaching well beyond where her husband could reach while still pushing deeper yet inside of her. She had never felt something so big inside of her and gently rocked her hips into him so that she could feel every inch inside of her.

With her hands on his shoulders Vicky arched her back and slowly began to ride her son's cock. John looked up and took in the sight of ecstasy on his mother's face while he fucked her. Unable to resist himself, John reached up and pulled the straps of his mother's costume off of her shoulders and freed her breasts. John's hands move swiftly to each breast and kneaded her soft flesh while his mother's hips slammed down into his lap.

Vicky felt incredibly wanton and sexy while fucking her son. She was so focused on what she was doing that she nearly forgot about the audience until she could hear them cheering her and her son on. She lifted herself up until just the tip of his cock was barely touching her and then she lowered herself until every inch of his manhood was buried deep inside of her aching pussy.

Vicky could hear her son moaning louder as she sensed that he was getting ready to cum. She had planned on pulling herself off of him before he could cum inside of her, but decided against it as she realized that she was also about to cum as well and wanted to feel him inside of her as she did. Being greedy she bucked her hips into his one last time and held herself against her son, grinding into him, as he erupted inside of her. The heat from her son's cum gushing from his cock triggered the first wave of an intense orgasm that washed over her body.

The feeling of his mother's pussy tightening around his cock was too much for John as he continued to fill her with his seed. As if her pussy was trying to milk her son's cock dry, Vicky's body rhythmically massaged his stiff shaft as he pumped the last of his load deep into her dripping pussy.

Slowly their mutual orgasms subside. John relaxed in the chair with his mother still gently pushing her hips against his.

John could still feel the mini tremors of his mother's body with his cock still buried inside of her. Slowly, Vicky realized how late it was and abruptly climbed up from her son's lap, his juices dripping from her pussy. She realized that it was already almost midnight and that she needed to leave before her husband began to worry that something bad happened to her.

Vicky grabbed her panties, knowing that she needed to do something to keep her son's cum from dripping from her pussy, and quickly pulled them up her legs. She then made a quick escape telling the boys that she had another party to get to and then ran quickly out of the house like a frightened animal.

John remained in his chair as his mother fled the scene of the crime. It took him a long minute to catch his breath and eventually pull up his shorts. By that time other people were starting to show up for the party. John tried to shake off what had just happened, but found himself the center of attention all night as the brothers bragged to everyone how John fucked the shit out the slutty stripper earlier.

At first John was upset that people were calling his mom names like that but eventually he took it in stride and, still in shock, he basked in the moment of being a hero to a room full to eighteen year old boys.

Vicky's heart raced as she drove back to her party. Her adrenaline had offset her drunkenness and seemed to sharpen her senses. She tried to calm herself down before walking back in to the party but felt her son's juices every time her thighs rubbed against each other. She was grateful to see that her husband had continued drinking and barely noticed how long she had been away. Vicky tried to shake the shame and guilt of what she had just done, but for the rest of the night she was reminded of how good it felt to fuck her son as his thick and sticky cum oozed from her pussy.

Both John and Vicky did their best to make it through the night without constantly thinking about the other. Both failed miserably.

When John's parents arrived home Mark made a beeline for his bed after parking the car. His head was still pounding and he needed to sleep it off.

John had spent the night nursing his hangover and woke up early to allow the cleaning company into the house. He managed to fall back asleep as soon as they wrapped up but woke again as the morning sun filled his room.

Vicky was still wearing her costume from the night before when she knocked on her son's bedroom door. She didn't learn until later in the night before that her husband had neglected to pack the clothes that she had left out in their room. She heard a muffled voice telling her to come in and slowly pushed the door open.

John was still in bed; half covered by his sheet, and looked like he had survived a rough night.

John was squinting up at his mother through bleary eyes as she entered.

"About last night..." Vicky began the speech that she rehearsed all night but was abruptly cut off.

"I'm so sorry mom. I can't believe that actually happened."

"I know John. It's just that..."

"Don't worry, nobody will know. Those guys have no idea who you really are and I'm not going to tell anyone."

"Thank god. We can't let anyone find out."

Feeling a slight sense of relief Vicky noticed that the sheet covering her son had tented up. John realized what his mother was looking at and immediately apologized while trying to cover his growing erection.

"I'm sorry mom, it's just that..." His voice drifted off as he struggled to find the right words.

"I understand, last night was confusing for me too."

"Do you mean that you liked it mom?"

Vicky's nervousness betrayed her and she slowly nodded her head admitting for the first time that she did like fucking her son. John was stunned at his mother's admission that she enjoyed riding his cock last night. He pushed himself up and got out of bed, wearing nothing but boxer shorts which left his erection on clear display.

John boldly walked over to his mother took her head in his hands and kissed her for the first time.

Vicky pulled back. "We can't do this."

"We already did."

He paused briefly before continuing, "Are you sure you want to stop?"

Vicky shook her head. John pulled her towards him. Vicky's body fell into her son's arms as they kissed again but this time she was more willing and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. Vicky felt like a teenage girl making out with her boyfriend.

John picked his mother up, cupping her ass checks under her short dress with his hands, and lowered her gently down onto his bed. He paused to take in the sight of his mother, still dressed like a slutty maid, before climbing between her legs.

John's hands disappeared under her skirt as they slid up her thighs and pulled her panties down. John could see that her panties were still covered in his cum from the night before. Tossing her panties to the side he then began to kiss his way up her leg pushing her skirt up with his face until her pussy was revealed to him.

John teased his mother by gently kissing and nibbling the soft folds of her pussy with his lips before finally licking her. He reveled in the heady taste of their combined juices has he brought her closer to orgasm with his tongue.

Vicky moaned as her son lapped at her now soaking wet pussy. She didn't have time to even fully consider what was happening when she felt an orgasm welling up deep inside of her. Her breathing quickened and she bucked her pelvis up, grinding it into her son's eager mouth. His tongue entered her just as she was pushed over the edge.

Vicky's thighs clamped around her son's head. Her body shook. She could barely breathe as she was rocked by wave after wave of a powerful orgasm. Her legs finally relaxed as her head fell back onto her son's pillow. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the afterglow while John continued to gently massage her pussy with his lips.

Vicky didn't have long to enjoy her orgasm before she felt her son's body shifting between her legs. He pushed himself up and climbed further up the bed until he was hovering right above her. Vicky looked up and realized that her son was waiting for her. She reached out and pushed his boxer shorts down his legs, freeing his rock hard cock.

After kicking his underwear to the side John slowly lowered himself until the tip of his cock was pressing against his mother's pussy. He looked down at his mother who was looking back at him. Vicky was bit her lower lip in anticipation while she waited for her son to fuck her again. John began to tease her first and with just a little pressure he slid the tip of his cock up and down along the length of his mother's pussy. He decided that he wanted to make her beg him to fuck her and his plan worked perfectly.

Vicky couldn't take it anymore and broke the silence in the room.

"Oh god!" She screamed. "Fuck me!!"

John didn't need any more encouragement and found that he barely needed to push at all to enter his mother's well lubricated and anxious pussy.

Vicky moaned again as she felt the full length of her son's shaft ramming into her. She remembered that he was big but found herself shocked as he entered her again. Inch by inch his cock filled her until she thought that she couldn't take any more but she knew that she could take all of him as his hips pressed against hers and he nudged the last of his cock deep inside of his mother's aching pussy.

John's eyes never left his mother's while he fucked her for the second time. There was no pretense of being forced into it this time and they both knew that they really wanted each other. Vicky loved the way that her son's eyes looked into hers with a sense of pure lust. She felt him wanting her body with every thrust of his hips. Vicky kept her eyes locked on his as she pushed her hips back against him matching each thrust. She felt his cock pushing deeper inside of her as their bodies slammed into each other.

John was even more turned on than he was the night before because he knew that his mother wanted him to fuck her this time. He responded by fucking her with a complete lack of restraint. John felt like an animal as he pounded his cock into her. He felt himself getting ready to cum and increased the speed of his hips making his bed bang into the wall with each thrust.

Vicky sensed that her son was nearing a climax when he picked up the pace. She braced herself as the first blast of his hot cum worked its way deep inside of her. She felt her son filling her with his seed and came herself just as the flow of his cum was tapering off.

John leaned in and kissed his mother while she came. His cock slowly rocked back and forth as their tongues intertwined and she moaned into his mouth. Taking her son in her arms she pulled his naked body against her while her body tingled from her climax. John slowed down and then eventually let his body collapse onto hers. Before long they both fell asleep in his bed.

Vicky woke with a bolt, startling John as she tried to pull herself out from under him. John looked at her and asked what was wrong. Not knowing what she was thinking his hand had already moved back to her pussy while they spoke. Vicky let out a sharp moan as his finger made contact with the soft flesh surrounding her clit but quickly snapped out of it saying that she needed to go before his father came looking for her and found her in his bed.

John resigned himself to reality and took his hand away but not before leaning in to kiss her again.

"I have to go..." She managed to say unconvincingly before finally slipping from his bed.

Feeling more excited than guilty, Vicky crept down the hallway to her bedroom with her son's cum dripping down her leg for the second time in as many days. Finding her husband still asleep, Vicky decided to take a much needed shower and clean up the evidence of her illicit encounters with her son.

Mark woke up while Vicky was still in the shower and decided to go to the gym to help him recover from the previous night.

Vicky took her time in the shower reliving the past 12 hours in her mind as she slowly washed herself. She wasn't sure whether she was more afraid to see her son or her husband as she tried to sort through everything in her head.

Wearing just a black lace bra and matching panties while applying lotion to her body, Vicky looked up to see her son entering her bedroom.

"What are you doing! What if your father was here?"

"Don't worry mom, I saw him leave a little while ago. I just came to bring you this." John held up his mother's panties and handed it to her. She stepped forward and took them. John tried to take her hand in his but his mother backed off, feeling confused and somewhat ashamed.

"John, we can't do that anymore." Vicky tried to be firm with her delivery, as much to convince herself as to convince him.

"Why not? I thought you liked it."

"I did John, but that's not the point. It's not right."

"Listen, mom, I love you. I think you are amazing and you are the most beautiful woman I know."

Vicky tried to stop him but he kept going.

"I never thought of you like this before and would never have imagined having these feelings for you but after last night I feel incredibly fortunate to have been able to make love to you. Twice even. I understand that you don't want to do that anymore, but you should know that I will always be here for you."

They stood silently as his words hung heavy in the air. Vicky could feel tears welling up as she looked at her son.

John saw that his mother was about to cry and took a hesitant step towards her. He took her head in his hands and looked into her eyes worried that he had upset her. He saw something else however as she looked back at him and then he leaned in to kiss her.

Vicky kissed her son back as tears trickled down her cheeks. She wiped away her tears and then began to unhook her bra. John could hear the bra falling to the floor followed by the soft sound of her panties as she stepped out of them.

John stepped back to take in the sight of his mother's naked body for the first time. She was trembling as his eyes explored every curve of her body.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers