Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers

Vicky moved closer and stripped her son naked. She led him to her bed and pushed him down. Vicky climbed between his legs and slowly, gently began to kiss his cock. Her lips were tender and soft against his hard shaft.

"Oh mom..." John moaned as his mother teased him.

Vicky methodically worked on covering every inch of her son's cock with her lips and tongue. Unlike the night before when she was being pressured to perform in front of a room full of frat brothers she was enjoying the tenderness of the moment and wanted to savor the feeling of his bare flesh against hers.

Vicky finally shifted her position and took the tip of her son's cock into her mouth. She slowly sucked him while running her tongue along his shaft. After several minutes of teasing him she worried that he might cum before she could fuck him again so she pulled back and moved up so that his cock was pressed against her dripping pussy.

Vicky decided to pay her son back for teasing her earlier by carefully rocking her hips back and forth against the tip of his cock but not letting him inside of her. John had other plans though and before his mother could begin teasing him he thrust his hips up sending his cock deep inside of her in one single motion. Vicky gasped as her son's cock penetrated her. She quickly gave up all pretense of being in control and accepted her to her new role as her son's fuck toy. Vicky felt a sense of relief in giving herself to her son.

John bucked his hips up as his mother rode his cock for the second time that morning. He couldn't believe that he was actually fucking his mother on her own bed. As they settled into a rhythm John's eyes and hands explored every inch of his mother's body. He cupped her breasts, taking each one into his mouth, and then slid his hands down to grab her ass while she continued to slide up and down his cock. His hands caressed her hips and thighs before sliding around to explore her back and tracing a line up her spine. His fingers pushed through her hair while they fucked. John's hands had moved back down to his mother's ass when she leaned over to look out the window behind the bed.

"Shit, it's your father."

John remained focused on fucking his mother as she tried to squirm away from him. His strong grip was unrelenting and he held her hips in place.

"Oh shit, mom, don't stop now!"

Vicky looked down at her son and realized that he was about to cum. She knew that it would make too much of a mess if she tried to pull away at that moment and he came all over the bed so she did her best to speed things up and instead began to ride him faster while watching her husband's car pulling into the driveway. They both heard the familiar creaking and groaning of the garage door opening as her hips crashed into his. John and Vicky were frantically fucking each other hoping that he would cum soon before they got caught.

"Oh yes!" John finally cried as his cock erupted.

Vicky pressed herself against him one last time as he came inside of her again.

"Yes, I want to feel you filling me up again." She cooed as John continued to pump her full of his hot, sticky cum while his father was just right downstairs. Vicky slowly rocked her hips against her son's pelvis until she felt him softening. She quickly rolled off of her son and stood up.

John shot up on the bed and pulled his mother closer. He kissed her glistening stomach before she could wriggle free. Without saying a word he grabbed his clothes and ran back to his room panting.

Vicky, still dazed from her new illicit affair, nervously tried her best to cover up the fact that she just fucked her son and had just barely finished smoothing out the sheets before the door opened.

Mark walked in and headed towards the shower. Vicky could feel her sons cum beginning to ooze out from between her legs and knew that she needed to do something. She ran her right hand across her dripping pussy and scooped up as much of her son's cum as she could. She rubbed her hands together and then ran both hands along her neck, as if innocently applying lotion.

Mark had just pulled off his shoes when he noticed his naked wife on the other side of the room. He moved behind her, Vicky's heart pounding in her chest, and put his arms around her. Mark pulled his wife back into him kissing her neck. Mark pulled his head back and told her that she smelled delicious.

Vicky fidgeted nervously afraid that her husband might figure out what she had done. He kissed her again and then licked her neck.

"Mmmmm... you smell so good honey."

"I uh, it's a new lotion." She said while rolling her head back against her husband's shoulder.

He licked her again, telling her that he liked how the new lotion smelled and tasted on her body. Vicky was stunned that her husband just licked their sons cum from her neck, and liked it! She felt his hand moving down her abdomen and graze her bare pussy. He turned her around and pushed her down to the bed.

Vicky couldn't believe what was happening. Having just fucked her son she was now being seduced by her husband. Mark ran his finger along her dripping pussy and brought it to his mouth.

"I can tell how horny you are." Mark says before lick his own son's cum from his finger thinking it was her juices.

Vicky watched in shock as Mark took his gym clothes off. She was lying before her husband with her legs spread wide apart and her freshly fucked pussy still coated with her son's seed. She closed her eyes and let herself go in the moment as her husband climbed into bed.

Vicky felt his cock against her skin and just as she thought he was going to fuck her he moved down kissing her stomach until his face stopped between her legs. Vicky shuddered as she felt his tongue flick across her engorged clit.

Mark kissed her swollen pussy before working his tongue between her lips. She knew that it wouldn't take much more for her to cum again. Her husband massaged her with his tongue just enough to push her over the edge. Vicky felt her body trembling as he pushed his tongue deep inside of her.

Vicky realized that her husband was eagerly eating their son's cream from her pussy while she climaxed. With each contraction of her pussy more of their son's cum was pushed into his mouth. Mark slowed down as her orgasm receded and looked up at her telling her how good she tasted. He climbed back up and just as she felt the tip of his cock against her she pushed back against him and flipped him over pushing him onto his back.

Feeling an irrational pang of guilt about the possibility of fucking her husband, Vicky moved herself between his legs and began to stroke him instead. She teased him with her mouth on the tip of his cock while steadily jerking him off. Vicky knew that he would be ready to cum soon so she pulled her mouth away without slowing her hands down when she felt his body tensing up and continued stroking him as he shot a thick load of cum across his chest.

Vicky collapsed next to her husband. Mark whispers to her that that was incredible while reaching a hand up to fondle her breast. They stayed entwined in bed for a few minutes until Mark finally got up to take his shower.

With her husband in the bathroom Vicky quickly dressed herself knowing that she wouldn't be able to face him when he returned. She needed to clear her head and decided to go shopping at the mall.

At the mall Vicky reflected on the past 24 hours and how she has never had so much sex in her life. She felt guilty about cheating on her husband but then she also admitted to herself that her son made her feel things she hasn't ever felt before. Vicky questioned herself about why she didn't let her husband fuck her or even cum in her mouth while at the same time she tried to convince herself that it wasn't because she wanted to save that for her son.

Just as Vicky was thinking about how amazing it felt to have her husband licking their son's cum from her pussy she noticed that she had stopped right in front of a lingerie store. Acting on nothing more than the lingering sensations from between her legs she decided to go in.

As she entered the store Vicky's dreamlike reverie was broken by a friendly salesgirl.

"How can I help you today?" Her chipper voice pierced through the cloud of doubt and desire that followed Vicky into the store.

"Oh, ahhh... well, I am looking for something." Vicky felt a little embarrassed as she fumbled over her words but quickly realized that there was no reason for her to be worried and regained her composure somewhat as she continued.

"Well, you're in the right place. Is there a special someone who you have in mind?"

"Yes there is. He's uh..."

"No need to be embarrassed, why don't you tell me about what he likes."

"Well, you see I don't actually know what he likes. He's a bit... younger." Vicky realized that she was toying with her wedding ring while she spoke and quickly tried to hide her left hand behind her back.

"I see. He must be a very special man for you to be shopping just for him. In my experience younger men will be more focused on you than what you are wearing so we should try to find something simple that flatters your body. I think I know just the thing."

Feeling both guilty and embarrassed that the salesgirl must certainly know that she was a married woman but that she was looking to buy lingerie for another man she blurted out that she would like to see what she has in mind before she had a chance to make an excuse to leave.

"Follow me."

Vicky followed the young woman to the back of the store. The salesgirl picked up an outfit as she led her into the changing room.

"Now why don't you try this on while I wait outside? Let me know when you're ready."

Vicky's mind was blank as she undressed and slipped into the lingerie. It was a light pink negligee with subtle lace embroidery across part of the front. Before she even finished saying that she was dressed the curtain was pulled back and the salesgirl stood before her.

"Oh, just as I thought. This is too big for you. Stay right here while I get another size."

Moments later she reappeared in the small room and turned Vicky away from her while she slipped the straps from her shoulders. Without missing a beat she had Vicky's arms up over her head and was slipping the new outfit over her head.

"Now let's see how this looks." She turned Vicky around and her hands smoothed out the soft fabric as she examined the fit. Vicky was still feeling very horny from her previous encounter and being in such close proximity to another woman, who apparently had few boundaries, while dressed in lingerie made her wish that she was home alone to sort out her feelings.

"Here put this on too." The salesgirl held up the matching panties.

"Are you sure? I thought you weren't supposed to try on panties."

"Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't." She ended her sentence with a sly wink before continuing, "Besides, You need to make sure that you like how it looks before you show it to your special friend."

Vicky felt as though she had lost control of herself and slipped her hands under the silk lingerie and pushed her panties down her thighs letting them drop to the floor. The salesgirl knelt in front of her and held out the panties.

"Let me help you." She looked up at Vicky and smiled while waiting for her to proceed.

Vicky slowly slipped one foot after the other into the panties and braced herself as the other woman slid them up her legs. She removed her hands and took her time straightening the outfit out around her waist.

"I think you look gorgeous in this and know that any young man would be thrilled to see you dressed up in this sexy outfit.

"I'll take it." Vicky's voice was barely more than a whisper.

She took a moment to look at herself in the mirror while the salesgirl waited up front to ring her up. She lifted the hem and pushed the panties back down into a crumpled pile with her other clothes.

Without thinking about what she was doing she caressed her aching pussy and knew that she needed relief. She leaned against the wall of the mall dressing room with her negligee hiked up around her waist as her fingers eagerly nestled themselves between her soft folds. Her breathing quickened as she soon approached another orgasm.

Vicky quickly changed back into her clothes and then made a bee-line for the register. The salesgirl could tell that she now looked quite flushed and could even smell a hint of her sex in the air. While handing her the bag she smiled and told her to have a good time.

Vicky practically ran out of the mall clutching the bag in her hands but couldn't deny how anxiously she was awaiting her next encounter.

John was watching TV in the living room when his mother came home. She tried to sneak past him without being noticed, but he caught her out of the corner of his eye and saw that she had a shopping bag from the lingerie store tucked under her arm. He tried to watch TV but was too distracted wondering what she was up to.

Later that night, after a quiet dinner, Vicky waited for husband to go to sleep. She changed into her new outfit and then put on a bathroom before nervously going down to her son's room. Her heart pounded in her chest as she approached his door. Although she had already had sex with her son three times this would be the first time that she pursued him with the intention of seducing him.

Her son was sitting at his desk when she stepped into his room. John turned to find his mother wearing a bathrobe in the middle of his room. She walked across his room, placed a small bag on the floor and then faced him as she pulled open her robe to reveal herself to her son.

John watched as his mother's robe fell to the floor, leaving her dressed in her new nightie that was just barely long enough to cover her panties. He opened his mouth to say something but she put a finger to his lips before he could get anything out.

"Your father gets up at 7. Set your alarm for 5:30." Her voice was little more than a whisper.

John could barely take his eyes off of the sight before him but managed to reach over for his alarm clock. It wasn't until he was actually setting the alarm that it dawned on him that she was planning on spending the night.

Vicky waited until he put the clock back down and then took his hands in hers. She drew them closer and placed them on her hips, just below the hemline of her nightie.

"I hope you like it..." Her voice trailed off as his hands crept up and under her panties. He tugged the thin waistband down and then pulled her closer. John kissed his mother's belly through the thin satin and then slowly pushed the material up until his lips were on her bare skin.

The silence of his room was only broken by the heavy breathing of his mother as his lips made their way down to her pussy. A deep sigh filled the room as John's tongue made contact with the small nub of her clit. He felt her body tense up and pulled her against his eager mouth.

Vicky held on to her son's head to steady herself as he brought her to another orgasm. She needed a minute to regroup when he was finished but he had other plans for her. John led her to his bed and indicated for her to lie down. He climbed on top of her and spread her legs apart giving him a perfect view of her pussy as it glistened in the pale moonlight.

John wanted to be in control this time and he positioned himself directly above her body. He leaned in and kissed her. He could sense her vulnerability and wanted nothing more than to make love to his mother. John slowly inched himself forward until his cock brushed against her smooth, bare skin. His mother took a deep breathe in anticipation just as he entered her.

John and Vicky both woke to his alarm going off. She tried to roll out of his bed but he pulled her back into his arms, mounting one last time before letting her go back to her bed with her pussy again filled with his cum. John watched as she changed into another outfit before leaving.

Vicky woke up again at 7am by her husband's alarm. She could feel her husband stirring as she tried to remain still. He reaches over and massaged her breast. Unable to retrain herself she turned to her husband and told him that she liked what he did the night before. Vicky spread her legs for him and guided him down. She moaned as his lips pressed against her soft flesh. Vicky came again knowing that she liked having her husband licking her pussy clean after having her son fill her with his seed.

After her husband finished she rolled over and reflected on her new situation as she drifted off to sleep. She wondered if her son would want to still see her again after he moved out. She wondered if she could actually be with him on campus as his girlfriend since nobody would know who she was. Her last thought before falling asleep was about what his new frat brothers would think if he started dating a stripper.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers