Forced to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayla, baby...stop. It's okay. We're okay now." His hands were still cuffed, but he sent a pointed look at Aubrey, who had finally recovered her senses after the intense orgasm, and she brought over the keys.

Kayla whirled about, looking around frantically in all directions. Was it really possible, her prayers answered? Their demented captor had gone! She sighed, her body sagging with pure relief. Daniel knelt beside her, showering her with kisses and hugging her tightly against him.

"SSSHHH. Nothing will ever come between us, baby. I love you with my whole heart and soul, Kayla. You are mine and nothing that bastard did can change that." Kayla whimpered softly, her nose burrowing into his neck as she wrapped her arms around him. The naked couple clung to each other, Kayla's breasts pressed tightly against Daniel's muscular torso as he held her close, his cocoon of masculine musk and warmth comforting her and making her forget about the dull ache inside her recently fucked pussy.

Aubrey's uncertain voice finally intruded on the moment, and she said the words they were all thinking.

"Do we call the police? What do we do?"

Could they reveal what had happened to anyone else, especially when it would also expose their own dark fantasies and desires? Kayla knew that on some level she HAD enjoyed what Mike had done to them, at being made to submit in those humiliating and degrading ways. What was more, she was fairly certain that Daniel had too.

That left only one option. This was a secret that the three of them would have to keep only among themselves. A bond forged between people through trauma was sometimes the most unbreakable kind there was. As Daniel smoothed the tears from Kayla's eyes the loving couple's lips met, a soft kiss blooming into passionate reconciliation as if to burn away the shame of the past through passion alone.

'I love you, Daniel, more than you'll ever know,' Kayla thought. One man's cruelty had tried and failed to take that from her, and she vowed that she would have no regrets.

**************

The End...

**************

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you liked this story you might also like my other story, Naya's Journey.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~Gaggedkitty