All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 08'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is my favorite story! My only complaint is that the chapters are too short! Please keep this going. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Froced to Whore in Mexico

Great story keep them coming. I can't wait for next chapter. Have her dress like a whore, high heels, boob job, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like it, but...

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're busy, but these chapters are far too short and too scant. I mean, we're on chapter 8 and she's still a virgin in two out of three holes! I'm all for buildup, but for the long waits between submissions, these chapters ought to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Plz continue:)

Really love this story and looking forward to Lexi being forced to even more humiliating sexacts for the benefit of her owner. Would really love to read about her taking on customers soon. Or maybe some humiliating stage-act in front of audience, like stripping or something...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forced to Whore in Mexico

Great story, my favorite. I would like to see Susan become a pain slut. Maybe bring her parents back somehow. Have Susan have her breast enlarged, and some piercings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forced to Whore in Mexico

Grteat stroy, keep it up! It would be great to have Susan be forced to smoke cigarettes. Then she could give smoke jobs to her pimp.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hi

"Lexi's head was bobbing up and down like a piston." God that line makes me rock hard every time I read it.

I hope you get better soon and wish you the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...