All Comments on 'Foreman's Assistant'

by bjking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyabout 13 years ago
wow

how do i apply for that asst job?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm straight but this got me fucking hard I want to suck a cock now! I'm having to lay next to my sleeping wife wanking my cock after reading this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Cum

While reading this story I didn't even have to get my cock out of my jeans (spent 2 hours playing and jacking it before I started reading) as I was reading and visualizing having all those cocks to service. Great Story, shot my load all inside my jeans and never once touched my cock! I've been bisexual since the AGE OF 11 AND i ABSOLUTELY LOVE COCK, MEN OF ALL AGES AND RACE. i WANT TO BE SOME GUYS COCK WHORE JUST LIKE THIS GUY WAS. i WOULD LOVE TO TAKE AS MUCH AS 16 INCHES OF COCK, IF THERE IS SUCH A COCK. I'm in Gettysburg,PA and if you want me to suck and fuck your group or just you I'm at sevenonesevenfourninefivezerofourtwozero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ass is tant

I would of loved to find a summer job like that,,,,, suck hard dicks swallow loads of cum get fucked in my ass mmmmm I'm getting hard dreaming about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Construction men are sexy

Ummmm i need a Forman to train meE

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 8 years ago
What a job

I'd love to work for a construction company like that.

trunkmonkey427trunkmonkey427over 4 years ago
Now you've done it

I must be bi because your stories get me hard and get me wishing my virgin mouth was full of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. What a boost in work place morale it would be to have an on site cocksucker. I’d happily interview for a job requiring me to suck the cocks of my coworkers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous