Foreman's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcos gave you excellent reviews, David. He said you got along well with everyone on his crew, you did everything that was asked of you, and he felt he had an especially good rapport with you. He'd like me to offer you the job today, and I'm inclined to agree that you're our best candidate, but I have a few more interviews scheduled for next week. In all fairness, I feel I have to complete the process before I can make you an offer. I can't give you a definite yes or no until next Friday, but my sense is that the job is all yours, if you still want it."

What could I say? I was really let down, but I still really wanted the job, now more than ever. I pictured myself letting Marcos fuck me every day, all summer, and blowing the other guys whenever they were in the mood. "OK," I finally answered, "I guess if I have to wait until Friday I'll wait."

"That's what I was hoping to hear," Mr. Mecham said. He reached into a drawer in his desk and took out some money. "This is just for your time this afternoon," he said. "You probably weren't planning to spend four hours with us."

I saw that there was a hundred dollars, and thanked him. After all, it amounted to twenty five dollars an hour, and I wasn't expecting anything. I left the office feeling pretty proud of myself for getting paid for a job interview. Then I started thinking, four blowjobs, three guys fucking me in the ass, and all I get is a hundred bucks? I could do better selling it on the street. On the other hand, I had a great time, so what the fuck!

Just to complete the picture, I did get the job, and by September I was a died in the wool cocksucker. I also discovered that I was versatile, not a pure bottom, and that Eric and even Carl sometimes liked to get fucked. Marcos fucked me two or three times a week all summer, and I gave enough blowjobs that I lost count. And at the end of the summer, I had a nice nest egg saved up. Not bad for a mere Foreman's Assistant!

12