All Comments on 'Forever Gone, Forever You'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
One & Done !

Sorry. Women that try to pass off another man's kid on unknowing husbands are psychotic hose-beasts . No way has the author had personal experience on this kind of pain or he would smash the keyboard that clacked out this offal into minute, jagged shards.

Ok. I get it . Stang has written at least three to four funny stories in a row. Now he wants to be a " serious writer " . Charlie Chaplin , Woody Allen & Jim Carrey - great clowns all - yet that's not enough. NoooOO . They want to be " versatile". So be it.

It was a nice run if all Stang wants to do from here in out is write these Lifetime channel dramas. Somebody check HDK for signs of life. Literotica's going to be a little grimmer if it's funniest author is going to continue in his current effort to " class it up" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

screw this

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
It was Different

She wanted a child with her husband so bad she screws her first daughters sperm donor coz he is fertile. I understand the premise, wishing to share her pregnancy at any cost. Logically, artificial insemination or at the very least a discussion with hubby was in order before the nasty was done. Logic did not apply based on Bonnie's character. Misguided emotional thoughts took over. Perhaps a little over the top; maybe a lot, but that makes it work. Nice not to see a TTB ending. She wasn't being malicious. She wasn't thinking on all cylinders.... Thank you SS06!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I love your writing

Your the master, but on this one I couldn't go with. I wouldn't care why she did it. The kid's not his and she knew it from the beginning. To me, he is a willing cuckold. The first one isn't his but he knew that. She came with the marriage. The second one was adopted. The third know matter how you look at it was from her cheating. If a wife can't have a baby, and the husband goes out and gets another woman pregnant, can he pass it off as his wife's kid. No he can't, but his wife fucks some guy a couple of time and get pregnant and she tells you she did it for you guys and you buy that bullshit. The wife never once sat down and said honey I going to fuck someone else and get pregnant for us. Then the husband would have told her no, but she went and did and in the end the husbands just a willing cuckold.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
StangStar06 is losing the touch and the stories are getting weirder and worse.

The dependence on weird situations to replace tight writing and good plots is not a good sign.

Too many loose parts in this story and Deus ex machina all over the place in terms of the convent,sudden emotional bindings etc...

ala obvious troll - cuckold story is cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WACC

The dotter a bastard.

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
This is not a StangStar story

I understand and can appreciate your need to stretch yourself. And I admit I love some of your more atypical stories. But, this had none of the elements of your stories: there was no humor, dark or otherwise; the guy forgave and kept his adulterous wife; and there wasn't the other woman. I did have hopes when Brenda entered the story. I even figured that she would decide that Grant was a wonderful man and fell in love with him. Then, she'd replace Bonnie in his life and raise the girls, while Bonnie was forced to watch what her idiocy had created. I liked the characterizations. Your ability to create 3 dimensional characters -that has never changed. it's just that I don't think she deserved to stay married to Grant and I suspect a lot of your readers will agree. I just miss the StangStar humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
usurper

is this really your ss06?

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I didn't expect to like this one

I'll be blunt. I expected more of the same.

And there were traditional SS06 elements in there: The Mustang. The Chunky Cheating Bitch (TM), the running.

But a lot of them were missing.

Do we start with the good or the bad?

The Good, of course.

The writing has improved so much it's hard to describe. Check any of his stories from 2 or more years ago and you'll see the difference. I caught a few errors, but they were SINGLE errors, not repeated ones. One of your last stories started in on the paragraph deliniation errors, but that wasn't a problem here.

I loved the Marie character, but it's easier to love background characters.

I actually liked the wife character, in so far as I found her motive a bit more believable then the implausible 'I love you with every gene in my body, but I just HAD to try out a couple more cocks...'.

I liked the Brenda character, though not as much as Marie.

The guy? Eh. His actions belied his words, screaming, shouting racing off...they seemed a bit in contrast with his avowed intention to 'go easy' on her and the family. But shock will do that to a person, so I'll give it a pass.

I LOVED the Mom bugging her own house. I didn't see that coming, and it was EXACTLY how (I think) a woman would think: I want to see my babies. I want to see my husband. Between the self mortification of seeing how well her family was doing without her, to the poignancy of not sharing the first year of her kid's life, that was a very powerful thing. And I just plain thought it was original and clever.

There was actually a reconcilliation in here! That is not what Stang is known for IIRC. Normally the protagonist is having someone bounce on his cock within three scenes after the break up and I liked that change up. I also liked the details and the emotional trauma, not just on the parents, but with the children as well. I have seen what even moderate amounts of tension can do to the kids in a family. This rang true.

The one huge bad thing isn't what the wife did to the husband. Without that conflict, this would be in Romance.

It was this: Why didn't the wife use a turkey baster? It would have been much more understandable and forgivable. In fact, that's where I thought the story was originally going. Mentioning it brought that point front and center.

But, all said and done, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poopchootkaboose!

in da house! Taking it in the cornhole like a good wannabe cuck should - getting it in the caboose for the WBC. Nice to to see the ranking officers of the Wanna Be Cucked club out and about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck and some other WBC chimed in

Smoking cock and getting cornholed is the order of the day for those wannabe cucks. If they had a 3rd hole it would be filled, but then they wouldn't be WBC.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nice to have something to read!

There are mostly straight cucking and cuck wimp stories on the site lately, even the radical revenge writers seem to have disappeared. Yeah I know that FD5 and Huedogg have been trying to step into the breach but this story is closer to reality (???) at least in complexity and I do love thousand page novels....

So I may reject taking her back since she seems all triumphant in the end, but I enjoyed reading the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another masterpiece

Maybe your best work yet and that is saying a lot. Gratifying to see you sharpening your talent over the months. Use of the Brenda character was genius, her role is often absent in your other tales. One of the most human stories so far this year in any category.

One point to consider; having him find out Denny is deceased when he looks for him would diminish the angst of the more fragile 'males' and make the getting back together more palatable. I prefer your version but pandering to the simpletons is often necessary if you entertain ideas of being paid for your work, which if you haven't considered you certainly should.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to read your stories a year from now if you are still writing on this site: I'll be supremely pleased and mildly surprised.

ceoltoirceoltoirover 12 years ago
0 stars! In fact minus 5!

Cheating is cheating! This woman is really quite creepy, selfish and has no respect for her husband. Even worse than foisting her bastard on him at birth, she manipulates the decent man she "loves so much" into being forced to care for the illegitimate child by relying on that decency, knowing he won't abandon a blameless baby. She forces him to cope every minute of every day with the very real evidence of her selfishness, lies and ongoing lack of care for anyone but herself. At the same time she abandons not only her newborn but her other children as well until she gets what SHE wants. Abandons vows, abandons husband, abandons children; not a mother in any sense of the word and hardly even deserves the chance to stay in the convent doing penance for her many sins.

Having read this and the fiasco with Miko's story ending, I realize StangStar is gone, may he rest in peace. The writer that was will be sorely missed.

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Dang!!

Another great story! I usually hang out with the BTB crowd, but this one seemed right. Thanks for sharing.

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
A thought-provoking story

Her rationale was as bent as a 3 dollar bill but her love shone through in the end, although she had obviously taken leave of her senses there for a while.

Like FD45 said, the turkey baster would probably have been a lot more acceptable.

A strange little tale but quirky with it - I loved the kids and their reactions to super-dad. Bonnie was slightly unbelievable but I liked her in the end.

I actually liked this a lot better than some of SS06's recent offerings. In fairness, writing a new story every week has to be hard - thinking of original plots even harder. Full credit to Stangman for his unswerving dedication to our entertainment.

I'm giving a '5' for originality and a rare all-round happy ending. The cameras and I-Pad alone deserved her rehabilitation.

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
Sorry Stang

Love all your stories but for the first time this one just misses the mark the Bonnie character just doesn't work she loves her family so much she is willing to cheat on her husband and abandon her two daughters and new born baby for over a year? Sorry but it is just beyond the believable, November comes off as a more real person than Bonnie does. Hopefully next Thursday see's a return to form

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should be in "non-erotic horror"

Bonnie is so creepy that a new "non-erotic horror" section should be created for this story (which rates a 5 there). In Loving Wives a 2.

"A Lot of Livin' to Do" was from the musical Bye Bye Birdie. Conrad Birdie was a faux-Elvis rock star about to be inducted into the Army.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Creepier than your Halloween Entry

I mean, really, the Bonnie character is just plain whacko the likes of which Hitchcock himself couldn't conceive.

Think about it: She doesn't tell him she's knocked up by someone else at all, ever; she obviously didn't think far enough forward to envision the day he would find out due to DNA, different blood types, genetic disease, or the like; she continuously--as if chanting a Krishna mantra--insisted that the baby was his even though she knew it wasn't; she disappeared for a year, but wired his house for audio visual so she could watch them the whole time. The whole time, she insists she truly loves him more than life itself, and that her actions were driven by love.

I think her actions would've been avoided with a healthy, regular regimen of anti-psychotic medication!

And that leads to my biggest problem with the story: She's so goddamned far out there that I don't care if she really, truly loves him. She's just so fucking off her rocker that I fear for the day she actually loses it and kills them all in their beds.

Really.

Just plain creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your Latest Bitch

Damn, Stang, those women really did a job on you, didn't they? You write about some of the most cruel, evil, selfish, manipulative, deranged women on this site. Sometimes I shudder at my gender.

When I got to Page 4 and they put the baby in his lap, I had to take a break. I know you tipped us off about a reconciliation at the beginning, and I thought I was gonna be able to stomach it until the end in one sitting. Nope.

It always makes me sad when you guys feel compelled to go back to the bitches you know, when there are so many good women out there who have been damaged by their like-minded male counterparts.

And how does one come from and return to a nunnery, having committed this betrayal, without receiving any counseling? It all went down, practically, the way she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unfortunatelyy this author

has outgrown this site. Cookie-cutter stories like rehnquist and coaster2 where the plot, dialogue and characters can be interchanged are the limit here. This author is not content writing the same exact story over and over and over again.

Look around, your $.99 per download is out there if you have a mind to do it (but then it becomes more a job and less a pastime though).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Going AgainstThe Tide

Have not read any of your other sories, but I did enjoy this one. It showed that true love never dies. Or am I just an old romantic ?!

KirkelKirkelover 12 years ago
Ego

Your comment about ego is deeper than most people are willing to acknowledge. Pride, ego, motivation, selfishness, selflessness etc...etc... They all need to be factors and looked at as life progresses.

One person's wimp may actually be the hero and many btb advocates are self centered selfish assholes lacking the courage to balance motivation, stupid behavior, mental health and their own possible long term happiness.

I like a good btb story once in a while but life ain't cut and dried like the that. There is a lot of grey out there and too many egos that get in the way.

I haven't liked a couple of your last stories as much but this one dug into me. I like the characters, especially the kids. I like your main male characters ok but some of your peripheral ones make my day and Marie got my heart. I really wish you'd bring your little trucking dynamo, Evie, back in a story. Of all of your characters she is the best I've read.

Yeah, there are just evil bitches who need to be burned, but I, for one, enjoy most of your balance. In the end your character is being true to himself.

Rob

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
This Is Some Really Sick, Sordid, Shit!

He lives happily ever after with a psycho bitch who is so stupid that she risks her marriage for bad sex? Then she abandons them, sets up spy camera's, and doesn't come back for a year? Pussy boy doesn't even bat an eye he's just happy to have his 'Ho back??? It's time to trade in your man card, and sell the Mustang. Although I noticed during this long drawn out wimp tale, that the Mustang was mentioned only briefly in passing, almost as if you had a subliminal urge (shame?) to shield your macho machine from the "girly-man." Admit it! You let one of your women writer buddies submit this in your name, cause you had writers block, or were too busy, or out of town, or had a temporary brain aneurism while trapped temporal time warp, and couldn't make your deadline.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 12 years ago
Don't know

how to grade or take this story. I enjoyed Stang's writing and story telling ability; as usual. The tale was well written with good character development. I felt like I had been introduced to each one. I especially like Marie.

I was glad to see that Grant stepped up for Brandy, I'm not sure many men would have done so. However, I'm not sure I understand Bonnie or Grant's reaction to her mistake.

Far be it for me to tell Stang how or what to write but I think he missed the boat with this story.

Thanks for your hard work and keep em coming. We'll read and enjoy them even if we don't agree with them.

Woodmanone

miedsalmiedsalover 12 years ago
Right ending

You made the right choice

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Real life doesn't work that way

Bonnie betrayed him in the worst possible way: by getting pregnant by another man. He should have divorced her and cut his losses. The trust is gone and in practice seldom can be repaired. Marriage without trust doesn’t work or last. The fact she desperately wanted another child and, given her husband didn’t/couldn’t make her pregnant, sought impregnation elsewhere and then wanted to pass the “cuckoo” off as her husband’s, is completely immaterial and perhaps even more damning. It shows her total disrespect. If she really wanted a child with her husband, she should have talked to him about their possible fertility problem. After all, there are other options like in vitro fertilisation. The fact she didn’t proves her disrespect. She went for the easy but drastic choice. Now she should reap what she sowed: divorce and disgrace.

Given the way she acted in the hospital, she‘s completely delusional as well. The fact she later breaks in to the house only proves that even more. So, divorce would/should have been the only logical and viable option. And her letter shows her delusional nature as well as her lack of legal acumen: he’s not legally responsible for the bastard child if he divorces her and proves he isn’t the father. Fatherhood can be proven but also disproven.

And I personally wouldn’t be so charitable to divorce her under the pretext of “irreconcilable differences”. No, I’d claim adultery for cause, which would in this case be fairly easy to prove. Isn’t DNA a neat discovery? After all, love can turn in to hate very easily and fast under the right conditions. And this is a circumstance where that would certainly apply.

The black nurse’s attitude was very disrespectful and could lead to disciplinary actions against her if Grant were to file a complaint, which he had every ground to do. When Bonnie ran off, I would not be so charitable and take in the bastard child as well. Furthermore I’d give that nasty nurse a real piece of my mind. Not my problem anymore. In fact, it would give me another ground for divorce: desertion. All in all, the main character is a sap who let other people dictate his life and wasn’t willing to stand up for his own believes. He wanted a divorce and nothing to do with the bastard and he let himself manoeuvre into a position which wasn’t his choice at all: taking care of the bastard. He could easily have checkmated Bonnie by refusing to be the caregiver. If I were him, I’d chartered by own course and think of myself and my two kids and not about what everybody else wanted. The story shouldn’t have had a happy ending. Life isn’t mostly not that way.

But then, I’m a hardnosed SOB. Loyal to the core but revengeful for those who betray my loyalty.

PS: the editorializing with reference to other writers was out of place and detracted from the story. But although I didn’t like the story, I have no quibbles with the writer’s talent. So please keep entertaining us with new stories.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Very deep and thoughtful story

Your writing is a pleasure to experience. Thanks

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR SS06.....STAR, STANG STAR

my apologies to 007, a point to ponder. If she had sex with hubby before her clandestine visit with ex, why would she need lubricant and then shower off before re-sex with hubby. This story overall is good and deserves the accolades from all. Un fortunatly with the good, along comes the naysayers. RESPECTFULLY TK U MLJ LV NV P/S I TRY NOT TO CRITIQUE THE STORIES I READ, I ATTEMPT TO MAKE A CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT WITH REGARD TO THE TEXT OF EACH STORY. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mega-crap. Bonnie should have committed suicide or stayed in the convent while Grant hooked up with the model sister whose maternal instincts came alive while helping with her nieces.

Bonnie got everything she wanted without any long term consequences to herself. Grant was manipulated and laid down like a cheap rug for the betraying whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWFUL-- anyone who thinks this is master piece

is a master idiot

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
To be or not to be.....

....the author that writes to please his/her readers, or writes as they see it true to themselves.

A quote from this story.

"Okay I'm not saying this well, but it all boils down to... she fucked up and I forgave her. It was my life and my choice."

As far as his stories and especially their endings are concerned, it is the authors life and his choice. I respect that and actually expect it. I suggest to any of the readers that if you don't like how the author ends his stories, write your own and end them the way you want them to end. Otherwise what is the point of reading someone elses stories.

For some reason, I prefer the burn the bitch type storie; God only knows why, but I respect a well written, well crafted story that ends the way the author wants it to.

Do I like all of SS06's stories - NO

Do I read all of SS06's stories - YES

Do I enjoy reading all of SS06's stories - YES

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and have the right to express it, unless you are like Harry in VA. His assinine criticisms and hounding authors he dislikes and targets them often with nasty personal insults, is just plain uncalled for harassment.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

'nuff said

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
EVERYONE is focusing on the Wife's Motivations angle. That isnt the issue

I am not talking about the Wife's motivations - whether or not they are believable. I'm talking about something far more sinister.

While this story is a very enjoyable read as is all or most of SS06 this story is going to be hard for a lot of people to rate without their passions any motions overpowering them be cause of the nature of the story premise .

That being said this story is ..in my opinion..a complete and total failure to because of one simple point. The author is trying to argue that the REAL problem here is the husband's ego.

There are several passages about that in this story. Usually we see this sort of vile disgusting crap -- "its just about your silly male ego" from JPB or Matt Moreau or Abwriter. This time it is shocking to see that argument being made in an SS06 story.

I think the worst part of this whole story is at the end where the wife finally and openly confesses to her husband that she fully understands what she did was wrong ...and how she had not thought it through ....and she had put her own family and husband through hell over her actions for year .

The problem here is that the husband should be the person making this argument.

And he never does.

Instead the author has the Husband focusing on the usual aspects to this kind of story. Was this a long-term affair? was his cock Bigger tham mine etc etc

Once the husband found out from seeing the DVD and beating on Denny... his focus should of been on far more important issues:

****How can my wife be this fucked up in the head and is she safe to have around the children?. ***

Thinks what the wide does/ says:

Delusionally insisting that the baby was actually his/ ours?

Breaking into the house?

Sneaking in cameras?

Running off to a convent for year and were to force the Husband to take care of the infant baby?

Given what the wife had ALREADY done... her plan / idea of running off to a convent for a year TO FORCE the husband to bond with the baby ....smacks of such stunning massive manipulation that the reader is outraged and blown away.

Yet the husband never really brings up this point .

The actual reconciliation is not badly done it all and I don't have a problem with the ending per se. It is HOW they get to the reconciliation and the things the Husabnd never says or thinks.

By the end of the story every single dangerous deranged shockingly bad judgment or actions by the wife is dismissed because is bothering the husband's ego.

and that just ruins this story.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 12 years ago
You Blew it This Time

Well written story but my GOD, the ending and keeping Brandy and the cheating wife just doesn't fly. Sorry but this is totally unrealistic and it was all I could do to read this one. Better luck next time.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Terrible!

Stangstar has lost his mind. This story truly sucked. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading it. A cuck story by the mustang man? Say It ain't so!

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Another Great Stang Story

I don't care what others thought, I liked the story. They can't all end the same and this was a good read in my opinion. Thanks for the Story and looking forward to whats next from SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well that's got more than a few readers riled up....

Stang, nice to see the different POV's and ideas in your stories. Ultimately, Grant's decency, big heart and his sense of responsibility overcame the incredibly stupid decsions of his wife. Grant is a true "dad" in every sense of the word. His "wife"...not so much.

Now, I know a whole bunch of TTB's fans are unhappy...but this is a nice addition to your work. Don't know how many men would be as understanding...but Grant is the good guy.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Where has StangStar gone?

"So do I get my iPhone?" asked Tara."

I about laughed my ass off when I read that line. Kids have such one track minds at times and Tara just saw Bonnie coming back as an opportunity to get what she wanted.

Actually, contrary to my title, I thought this was a pretty realistic story. Some of the dialog from the girls and how they acted after Bonnie came back was just great. Nice to see a change of pace from a prolific author. There were traces of the real StangStar, but for the most part he was well hidden, except for the Mustang of course.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
It is what it is

From the comments I was prepared to hate it. I may not agree, but you told a decent story. I won't get into the who's and whys. I could see my life in parts of this. I never thought that I would get married either. I still have not convinced my wife that I have not nailed half the women this side of the Mississippi. It usually wasn't my idea. I understand the daughter part well. They think it is a sin if I am out of their sight for more than two minutes. They would be all claws if their mother did something really stupid. So, I could relate to parts of it and I will let the rest ride.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Now, THAT was good!

Very unpredictable, but mostly plausible, and written as a truly delightful story. A "6" on a 5-star scale.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Damn! That got people riled up!

I avoid reading other repsonses before posting my own. And after skimming throught the postings, I'm surprised at the vitriol in some of them.

Grant was not a cuckold; he didn't know about it.

Bonnie made a bad choice. Artificial insemination would have been smarter, but Grant probably would have refused to go along with it. (As the character is presented.)

Bonnie didn't as much "run away" and abandon her daughters, as she did leave, for the purpose of giving them a better life than having divorced parents at their ages.

Bonnie can be faulted for abandoning Brandy, but the same reasoning applies. And the simple fact is that for a mother to abandon an infant is quite difficult, emotionally, from what I have seen of human nature.

Bonnie planting the cameras only demonstrates that she cared enough to want to be aware of their welfare. (Okay, it's a bit curious how they maintained power for so long....)

As to a man raising another man's (bastard) child: it happens, and not necessarily unknowingly. I have a cousin who knew he was raising some other man's child, but did so willingly and lovingly.

All in all, it's an uncommon storyline. But it's plausible and justifiable.

And.....it's fiction!

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
Really Good

I especially liked the end where the daughters say that they are glad their biological father was not their father. This story makes you believe in karma, or kismet, or even 'luck of the draw'. In the end, Grant got exactly what he wanted...and perhaps what he deserved.

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the story as usual with SS06. It always gets to me however that so many readers take these stories so seriously. It's only a story! The character are not real! No actual husbands were cuckolded in the writing of this Story!

I do have a little problem with the timeline however. Tara asks for an iPhone approximately 13 years before they were invented and Bonnie takes an iPad 3G to the convent around 17 years before they were invented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First five star story in your last few postings

You really are at your best when you challenge us.....that and I love to see the "burn the bitchers" cry.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a motherfucker

Day by day this motherfucker writer is writing so many craps. Probably he is eating grass or something like that and writing these garbage at night, when he is not been able to sleep due to acidity. Take a break you Motherfucker.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
good story!

ill be honest, i like those stories where you burn the cheating wife at the stake. the way you wrote the wife in this story, i thought she paid the price for her mistakes. even ole denny got what he deserved. haha

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 12 years ago
Good and bad at the same time - 3 stars

I tried writing a longer commentary and simply couldn't. I'm flabbergasted by the story and amazed at all the undiagnosed mental illness (the wife primarily, but also the wife's sister)and its effects on the characters.

Emotion-provoking by an author is both good and bad. The talent of provoling emotion in a reader also requires the ability to provide resolution for the reader. This story fails to do that, regardless of whether one is a "torch the bitch" or a "reconciliation at all costs" person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a great Holloween story

It is just incredible how manipulative and controlling that bitch is. It's like something out of a Stephen King novel. All she says is "I did it for us", but every step of the way she acted in her own self interest and thendid the most horrible things to convince her husband otherwise and the poor bastard bought it. Fuck another man to get pregnant "I did it because ut's what we both wanted", abandon the family "I did it to prove to you I was right". The cold-hearted sociopahtic behavior she demonstrated sent shivers up my spine.

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Good

Been a bit worried about a few recent stories, but you are back to reality. Great story. Thanks for the read.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
It is not RAAC story

I wrote an hour my comment and push wrong with my mouse went away all comment. Tomorow I will try again.

BTW 5 stars SS06

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story But hate It When Authors make readers Suspend belief

Like in this story. Not possible that a hidden camera can transmit down the street, let alone hundreds of miles away (as she had to fill up for gas jus tto get there). Unless of course, she was using a 50,000 watt transmitter. Nor would she hear conversation either. (P.S. A husband can never be written out of a will. So Denny would get money).

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. SS06 did not lose his humor sense.

2. The story is not a RAAC, but it is right near it.

3. I think in the real life an exhusband with 3 children not very good candidate for the women. After Marie would leave for colledge the women will stalker him. However 4 long years.

4. SS06 showed us Bonnie's mind and this makes the story believable only.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Thanks for the introductory paragraph!

That is where I stopped reading. I do give you credit for providing the warning. I'll wait for one that TTB or PAPATOAD wouldn't be ashamed to read. So much for Thursday! By the way, I didn't rate it, because that would have not been fair either.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
You're Slipping!

Stang, I love your work. I really do. As a matter of fact, you are probably my favorite writer on this site. But with that said, your last two stories have left me cold.

I was in a generous mood and gave this one three stars. I should have been honest and gave it two. The wife in this story was an absolute psychopath. I mean, she could have told her husband that she was getting too old to wait any longer and they could have simply went the artificial insemination route. Hell, the husband even said in the story that he would have been fine with that. There's also the fact that at some point he would have found out he was not the last child's father. And to cap it all off, when discovered, she is amazed that he does not simply get over it. She selfishly rips this man's heart. Then she abandons him and finally manipulates herself back into the lives she had brought so much pain into.

The husband, while at times believeable, was overall not. He had a Jeckyl/Hyde thing going on. Not only would an actual man probabably not take this woman back into his life, were I in his shoes, I would have had the bloody cow comitted. I did find some understanding of his dillema on how to handle his first two daughters, but the acceptance of the child of deception after his rage and pain was off the charts unbelieveable, at least to me.

I beg you Sir, as a fan of your work stop doing this to me. I need the old Stang back, lest I be reduced to reading the damned willing cuckold stories. God forbid I should be that desperate!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
5* from me

I bow to the king of, "Loving Wifes." I was a little disappointed I wasn't mentioned though. :-)

Great story. I was sure he was going to look into the lens of the hidden camera and tell her to come home himself though.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Stang, I get it now! You're really JPB. JPB is a great writer too. He, like you, can spin a great story.

And you are beginning to move like he did to the dark side. Women who plot, plan, cheat and even deliberately CONCEIVE another mans child are not candidates for reconciliation.

The cheating cunts decision to leave the household and abandon her bastard kid is just the topping on the cake.

It was also the perfect setup to dump the bitch for desertion.

Brandy was, after all was Marie's full blood sister. I can see him accepting her for that reason. Besides, who can resist a beautiful babies charms.

The cheating slut, on the other hand is another kettle of fish. No way, not ever.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
One technical question: How did the cheating slut get the cameras installed in the home when she was in the Hospital?

Also, I noted one comment about the strength of the video signal. The only way this could happen would be to have it posted to the internet. That would work.

Finally, why can't those who chose to post vile comments do so openly? Why anon?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

There was a dumy robbery in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific

It's been fascinating to watch you get better and better.

This was a wonderful story...beautifully written. People are really complicated and real life and the choices we have to make are complicated. This story just reflects that. There are some Literotica readers that are only interested in

"torchthebitch".It's not always so simple in real life.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some like it. Some don't.

I liked it. So sue me .

Mike R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One star only

Sorry I gave this such a low score, I did it not because he took the cheating lieing bitch back but because you made Denny the bad guy why because had fathered two girls that he didn't know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long, long and predictable. You're a super productive writer.

Maybe a tighter style I would prefer. The wedding scene was moving. Thank you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Rehnquist is Correct

The wife in this story is psychotic or at least borderline psychotic. I did not find that she had a single redeeming aspect to her character. Not credible that her husband would ever take her back. Interesting story, though, and interesting comments.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Thanks

another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An outstanding story...

Thank you for another outstanding story. I always look forward to reading your stories every week and am never disappointed.

Keep them coming.

ShrkDivr

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best so far.

I think it's one of your best ones, Stang. Don't worry too much about the other good writers. You're pretty good, too. Well done and thank you.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Thanks for the shout out!

"...Those stories I read on the internet seemed like cartoons now. All of my favorite writers always knew the way to handle a cheating wife. Cpete wouldn't have put up with this shit.They'd have come up with some clever way of dealing with the bitch that had dared to cheat on them..."

Cpete is trying to figure out some way (clever or otherwise) to come up/with the F'n great stories you do every week!

Thanks for the fine tale.

Cpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written but weird

REALLY weird. Big disconnect between the husband's initial reaction and the resolution by story's end. How does one have that much anger to start, and then put it all away.

I undertstand taking care of the baby that psycho-wife dumped into your lap. I understand becoming attached to the foster-child (in truth what she was). But to actually let whacko-woman back around the kids you care about ?

However, just because I think the husband was an idiot doesn't make it a bad story. There are certainly plenty of idiots around :).

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gettin soft

the story was well written as what i`ve come to expect from SS ,but!! , didn`t vote on this one, i can`t even come close to writting something like this and the time involved i thank you very much, but back to the story, unlike the first two children he had a choice as to except or not, the cheating and being made a cuck, no can do, marriage is about trust and communication he they should have talked together about how best to get another child,all he got from this was a cheating wife and another child to raise that he already had 2 of,if they couldn`t have one together she or they would have been just fine, but she takes it upon herself as to what was the correct route to take , and alas she`d been out on her arse just as fast.nathan/ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
plenty of clueless cuckolds

and want-to-be-cuckolds chimed in from their mommy's basement; be good if they got out and saw the sun a time or two. We adults who've had some life experiences tip our hats to the excellent storytelling SS06 showed. Having a mature relationship with someone besides your hand can lead to important life-decisions affecting many people. SS06 kept his characters true and the wife behaved selfishly many times and the husband considered other people when making his decisions.

This is one of the most mature stories seen on this site; evolutionarily derelict readers can't comprehend the valiance of falling on a hand grenade to save your squad. Those of us who've witnessed it understand. 'Nuff said.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
I wanted Grant to file for abandonment.

There is still the problem of trust. I don't think I could ever trust that woman ever again. After finding out she was spying on me, I would have taken a golf club to every camera and then thrown the bitch out. I still gave the story 5 stars, because it was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!!

As one who has been there, it shows that people who haven't really been there, don't realize what it is like. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
should I write here a small summary

A teeny gangbang slut who worked in Convent where at the time no man were aloud got pregnant from a slimeball. she then met a guy she married but not really loved in the beginning. she just did id because her bastard love the guy. after finding out her hubby is good for everything but another baby the adopted a girl. and through all those years the ex gangbang teeny convent slut stayed faithful. but somehow the dumb bitch thought she wanted another baby as she had only one of her own. it did not matter that her hubby had none of his own. so she went back to slimeball so that her baby at least had a real sister. after that the fucked up brain suddenly realised not everything goes as planned. so she decided to change from bimbo to a mixture of bill gates and colombo. out of nowhere she knows everything about IT and like in mission impossible installes the best broadcasting show at her house so she can see everything while back in the convent where oh holy cow all the good values she had learned over the years had gone donw the drain, almost a whorehouse.

I guess a good writing style alone does not make a good story. and a happy end does not make up a fucked up plot. if somebody in school would write something like this the would put im into serious treatment to check out his mental state. if the same story would be given at recruiting army officer, the guy would be denied to get into the forces.

go back to a bit more realistic scenarios, and it did not help that you mentioned the ever so weird story of the angel of death (what a laugh)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

SS06 is being very badly influenced by writers like JustPlainBob and DanielleQSteele. Both those persons write pathetic male characters and justify it with some lame excuse.

A real man would have kicked Bonnie out when she said that what she did was right but how she did it was wrong. It was all wrong....everything she did after the betrayal is more fruit of the poisonous tree.

I'm guessing pretty soon SS06 will be locking himself in the garage with a classic mustang running to off himself when he realizes he's writing away his balls everytime he writes a story like this. This isn't his first cuck story. He did another where the main character took back his cheating wife after he caught her doing gangbangs but decided she learned her lesson when she tried to commit suicide after she was caught and the divorce was in process. I don't know if it was posted here but it was on SOL awhile back. It was a vile story. Another borderline story is the one with the wife that fucks her male family members and loves her brother more than her husband. That husband takes her back after her male family members get killed or go to prison. SS06 is on a spiral down the loving wive's gloryhole and he's getting closer to eating cream pies and sucking another dude's cock any week now.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Well fuck you anon

A real man would put his name up. So take your comment and stuff it up whers the sun doesn't shine.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Sorry, it leaves me flat

She got into trouble because she was lying to him and manipulating him. He has every reason to be angry about that.

So her fix is to manipulate him even more. She comes back to him and tells him how bad it was that she deceived and manipulated him and will never do it again, while for the past year she has been, AND CONTINUES TO manipulate him. She has not changed at all. She doesn't respect him enough to treat him fairly and deal with him openly. She uses his caring nature against him. Of course he wasn't going to abandon the kid. He's a sap. She knows it and she uses it.

Of course, being a sap, he lets himself be used. As he is written he will be happy because he's too much of a dope to worry about how he has been used. It's nice that she "loves" him so much. He makes a nice pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good!

Keen insights into human behavior and interaction. Love the analogies to cousins-really takes the sting out of the illegitamate baby. I thought SS was losing it, with him cranking out all these mediocre stories, but this is his best since his beginning ones. I gave it a 5, it really isnt that good, but it is better than a 4. Sappy, formulaic, but damn it hits all the touchstones and breaks new ground by outlining the justifications for Bonnies infidelity. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here cuck, cuck, cuck

She now has her pet wimp, little cuck boy. Just another ss06 wimp story. His male lead never has any balls.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Sorry Stang I need to rant

To the Anon who sent me an email. Isn't wonderful that you could send me an obnoxious email because I have told you who I am. You however are hiding in the dark. To answer your questions Yes my name is Jim and I live in Cold Lake Alberta. And you are still an anomous asshole, wherever you are. Sorry Stang. This guy (or girl) doesn't have the guts to say who he/she is. Always love your stuff.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 12 years ago
Forever mia

She fucked up, she left, she came back - the moron (the girls were way smarter than him) took her back. How come it took you seven pages?

How about this - cut back posting new stories to every other week (even once or twice a month would be okay) but you have to really want to write the story (after all you have written some good ones.) Try it - I think we'd all really enjoy the result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, alot of eunuchs came out for this one

so many dickless wonders. Stangstar used Denny to represent the 'men without cocks' so prevalent on this board and Grant to represent the rest of us who have a pair. comments prove he nailed it.

Some guys stand and some guys run, I'll go into battle with Grant any day, the rest of of you cockless wonders can hang out with Denny and the other girls while the real men handle the tough jobs.

Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Just yesterday there was an article on line about a book/study written about affairs and what they do. The five examples all mentioned in the article involved women having affairs. What was learned? That the affair "freed them", "open their eyes to a better life", etc. In all cases it really was the husbands fault. One case involved a woman in Wisc. that had two children, ran into an Aussie in Chi town, and went to Oz to see him. 25 years later all is good she has 5 children, 9 grand children, and she and her H, the Aussie, have a vineyard.

Her first H???? Well it did not matter really. Their two children? Who knows.

My point is that some of the criticism of this story seems to expect that fiction be more rational than real life or the fact that the guy seems to always get the blame when the W decides to bailout and have an affair.

I liked it SS06. There were weak points, but all in all I liked it.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Complexity

This is a remarkable story. The complexity of the two main characters could have been imagined only by a superior talent, one well-versed in quirks of the psyche. I don't care whether or not there was a good or poor conclusion. What one looks for is some inner cohesion--a logical movement of the story. SS06 has achieved this in my opinion. Slight worry remains though of WHY Bonnie embarked upon the course of action that she did. She did it for love of her husband, that much is clear. But one would think that a person of her intelligence and life experience would have imagined the possible consequences of such utter deception. Five stars, unquestionably.

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Good Story (as is normal for you now)

Liked the characters, theme..and it travelled well.

Always fascinated by the critics here...there appear to be quite a lot that read the story from the emotional perspective and then proceed to then abuse the author because they did not like the theme. It is a story, that is all...!

I think the only personal input of StangStar06 that is revealed in the stories is his continuing love of Mustangs...in fact guaranteed search success is the word Mustang. On a site this size SS06 has developed a signature method to find his stories - well done!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Author tries too hard to write diverse stories-

and, unfortunately loses his way.

I have to agree with the others. This story was not standard SS06 fare and it showed. The writing voice was Stang's and the usual trade mark elements were there: the running, the Mustang, the lovely out there in the background. But, it just wasn't believable. I think that is because even Stang didn't believe in it.

first, having been in a similar position, I can say that I don't know of many men who are going to accept the child. They just aren't. Now political correctness and living in an enlightened society pushes us to not hold anything against the child. He/she is innocent. Very true.

But we still do. We still turn away from children and blame children for not being "ours" in some sense. For those who are of the evolutionary bent, it is not in a man's reproductive interests to feed and house a child not of his genes. If a new alpha male takes over a pride or pack or whatever, one of his first acts is to remove any progeny of his predecessor. And the vast majority of males have no desire to work hard for someone they have no genetic stake in.

I never understood his acceptance of the child.

Also, I have to agree that Bonnie was a total nut job. And if I were Grant I wouldn't want her near ANY child. If she could do what she did to him because of love, and walk out of their lives, of what others horrors is she capable? No, Stang created a female lead with no redeeming character. And I suspect he know it.

I usually have a good time reading his stuff, and I would enjoy it even if he did write a BELIEVABLE RAAC story. This one just wasn't it.

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What is the color of the sky in Chagrined's world?

Only a reprehensible POS would hold anything against the child. More importantly, trying to make a leap between the mom's nuttiness and ability to parent her kids is laughable. Get a psych degree before trundling out that hogwash.

Author left a road map for the observant (the other 2 kids not biologically his, etc) so it was clear he wasn't a sociopath that would hold a grudge against a child for chrissake. Both girls were good kids and nothing in the story indicated the mom was an unfit parent; just an unfit wife.

Get your head out of your ass and let some sun shine on it and don't re-write, add to, or otherwise fuck up a perfectly good story. Just say you didn't like it and leave the faux-intellectualizations on the keyboard.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great story with a very nice ending

I'm glad that the story had only one ending, and that they finally got back together.

Well written, and an atta-boy to the editor, it was a very smooth reading story.

As always dude, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kewl !

It's great how you don't give a shit what they like.

That what a badass of a story and a tad too 'out of the box' for this side, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
apparently chagrined is an animal of some kind

and not a very evolved one - numerous examples exist in nature of male patriarchs adopting and caring for offspring not his own, even more examples exist in the human world (of which he is obviously not a part), but the only examples that really matter are the ones found in this very story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

I have read most of your stories and have to say this is one of your best.

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
To the Two Annon Posters Attacking Chragrined

You gotta be extracting the urine surely? If your wife or husband went out and got another man/woman pregnant with the express purpose of passing the child off as yours would you accept it?

And as for saying that Bonnie isn't mentally unwell what would you call a mother that runs away from her newborn baby but prior trunningng away set's up aelaboratetsurveillancece system and convinces her sister to help her poor clueless husband to raise a child of adultery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Double S

You do tell such good stories, but you can be a real distraction to readers who pay close attention to the story. If Bonnie is 36 when she has Brandy, and Marie is 14 years old, then Bonnie cannot leave the nunnery at "23 or 24", go through a period of "sexual freedom" and then have Marie. Either Marie is younger than 14 or Bonnie is older than 36 (or she is out of the Nunnery at 21).

Do

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Evident of the humor sense of SS06:

Last Thanksgiving, the girls and I went out to do some last minute grocery shopping while Bonnie cooked. Tara stayed home to help her mother, but Brandy and Marie were with me. When we came out of the store, Denny was sitting there outside of the store with a "Will work for food" sign.

I reached into my pocket and gave him a dollar. Marie as usual watched me and gave him one too. I could tell that she didn't want to get too close to him. He didn't seem to recognize me and he'd never seen my girls. "Thank you sir," he said. He leered at Marie and she backed off even further.

"Daddy, why did you give that bum any money?" asked Brandy. "He's only going to use it for drugs or alcohol."

"You never know, sweetheart," I said. "That bum could be someone's father."

"Not mine," snapped Marie.

"Not mine either, thank God," said Brandy. They each grabbed onto one of my arms as we got back into my car and drove away. And for those of you who're wondering it was my Jeep. My Mustang was already stored for the winter.

Anyway, I guess I should go now. Bonnie is leaning over me, rubbing those boobs against my back again. I'm old, but all of the plumbing still works.

I fell off my chair when I read this part from the laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not ss6 story

in ur past stories husband/boyfriend always get good life , great wife/girlfriend

in ur past stories wifes was much loving then this story but u always never meet them again than why now

plsssssssssss write stories each month then week .last 3 stories where not great ( great stories that what u write and lost of people like about ur write )

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
you never know

I like it! Doesnt run like your typical 06 tale but thats why we continue writing. Some are pissed that they ended up together, but just like real life; it happens. Keep up the good work Stang! At least the hubby wasn't a faggot cucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fighting for a 41 on that grammar school spelling test

If and when you graduate and your balls drop the great big world will teach you what it takes to be a man; stepping up to your responsibilities or puking out like a little bitch. Pretty easy to see which way you'll go.

Grant shouldered that responsibility not because he wanted to but because he knew it was the right thing to do. That is what separates men from boys. SS06 isn't drawing a distinction between Denny and Grant like that other anon said, he is showing the difference between selfish pukes like Bonnie who run from responsibility and stand-up guys like Grant who do the right thing.

The overall moral of the story illustrates the idea that responsible people should be raising our kids and being good examples. Irresponsible and immature pukes who blame and abandon babies should stay the hell out of the way and let the heavy lifters among us do the work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Fable or in Latin fabula

1. Yes a tomcat kills not genetic descendens kittens. But the evolution changed us. 74000 years ago the Toba supervulcano the biggest in 200000 years erupted and whole Earth turned a climatic catashtropha for more than 100 years. The Homo Sapiens Sapiens (HSS) subspecies remained only about 500 persons in Africa. It was a important thing a male to bring up not genetically relative children in his family, because to save the all HSS subspecies population (all mankind). We survived and the Homo Sapiens Neanderthaliens not.

2. To marry a woman with children, to adopt a child, artifitial insemination from sperm bank are approved by a decent husband. However the wife decided on other way.

3. I think SS06 wrote the all story for the last scen. SS06 wrote the story for that goal so the adopted daughter had to remained at home assisting her mother in the kitchen and the 2 other sisters who are ignorant about their biological father they met their beggar true father to give him wide berth. This humorous scen a excellent fable (fabula) to show a responsible not biological father as positive hero with a human weaknes to his wife.... And I laughed long time at the end.

4. In the story the Author hid a key point to show some readers this story a humorous fable (fabula)- The troubadur has a fable (fabula) story "Wife Gets Caught" which is a difficult puzzle for the North American John Wayne type males who see the World in black and white only and they live in 200 hundred years free media. The wife gave a DVD with the cheating sex act to the husband to show him she did not enjoyed the sex with the biological father. This idea origins from the troubadur's fable story. The cameras in the house are also a fable key parts as well.

5. I am glad there was some reader who discovered through the story plot the fable (fabula), against the Troubadour's story.

6. SS06 tried mild the wife betrayal with the convent shelter and to show the mind of the wife. It was not succesful 100%.

7. The children reaction was fantastic emotional and humorous together.

8 I think sometimes reconcilation a little rest for SS06 to gether srenghs to write newer TTB stories.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
A Keeper

Stangstar, you are challenging us again, with a really good story that makes people think, that is the mark of a good author. No matter what one thinks of Bonnie or Grant you showed us that not only are there black and white, but there are millions of shades of grey, and what people do within a set of circumstances depends entirely on the makeup of those individuals. Thanks for an excellent read.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Not much to say other than that I very much agree with Rehnquist.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Norhamerican males see only black and wihte as John Wayne....

1. I think it is a excellent example the all readers do not understand a (humorous)fable (fabula) story. That is right for me a Northamerican male reader does not understand The troubadour normal tone fable (fabula) story "Wife Gets Caught" because he and his ancestors have lived without censorship for more than 200 years.

2. SS06 knows The troubadour's story because he wrote in this story the sex scen on DVD which was put in the house that husband can find it to watch his wife did not enjoy the sex with the sperm donor. When I read this thing I knew SS06's story is a fable (fabula) but a humorous fable (fabula) story. The wife narrated in the story she washed hesef 5 (five) times because she did not want to criepieaat her husband after the cheating!!!!!!! Interesting...

3. I am glad many readers found the second meaning of this humorous fable, but I am sorry for some excellent writter fellows of SS06 they did not recognized it. (Northlander exception thank you for him and thank you for the sequel of Sofia!)

4. My uncle adopted a daugter when she was baby and brought up. My uncle told her when she graduated in the high school she adopted. Uncle's daughter told her father she would never look for her sperm donor biological father and eggdonor biological mother because her true father was that who brought up her! She has not looked for them since that day!

5. The husband's daughters did not know the true and this caused an excellent humorous scen on the end of the story (long cheerful laughing for me thank you for SS06). I think it was right the TRUE FATHER THAT WHO BRINGS UP THE CHILDREN AND NOT THE SPERM DONOR!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous